How to get LV 7 in all stats fast for all my Chaos

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

How to get LV 7 in all stats fast for all my Chaos

Post by Tails Prower »

Help! :herocry: :chaocry: :darkcry:
I have a Chao with all stats with LV 7. There is a way for going to LV 7 in all of my Chao's stats? Is in LV 7 when the Chao have abilites in the stat with LV 7. I want all my Chaos have a LV 7 stat! If there is a way, post it! It would help a lot! :chaohappy: :darkhappy:
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink:
Eru
Motto: bread

Re: How to get LV 7 in all stats fast for all my Chaos

Post by Eru »

I'm... not quite sure what you mean about 'stats all at LV 7', which version of the game is this? And what do you mean by 'going to LV 7 in all of my Chao's stats'? The best way is usually to use small animals for leveling up stats, and breeding for obtaining the best grades.
mooncow smells
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Re: How to get LV 7 in all stats fast for all my Chaos

Post by Tails Prower »

Forget it, i was going to delete this post but i cannot :/
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink: