How to get a Chao with 4000 Intelligence/Luck

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
mariomario543212
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

How to get a Chao with 4000 Intelligence/Luck

Post by mariomario543212 »

Alright, so I was raising my Chao in SA2 with CWE and discovered a few things about Intelligence and Luck.

Some Chao have an Intelligence/Luck Grade as high as 178, meaning they'll reach 4000 early on, but anyway:

Some people will go for an all S Chao, but not Chao with 255 Grade Intel./Luck, and here's why.

Intel and Luck's grades are numbers, but one thing people don't notice is that a grade of 5 is the same as a grade of S for any other stat. (In CWE, X-Grade is 7 for all stats except Run where it's 6 due to it being the dominant stat in Chao races). I did some number crunching and discovered that for a Chao to go from 0 to 4000 Intel/Luck, it's grade must be at least 10. This is because a grade of 10 gives 41-45 points, so the Chao will always eventually reach 4000 Intel or Luck at/before 99 no matter what (even if the level goes from 1 to 99) because 98 level-ups would give a minimum of 4018 points in spite of the cap.

On the other hand, with a grade of 9, if the Chao went from 0 or 1 to 99, the minimum is around 3724, but if the Chao reincarnates normally, that plus the 372 points it keeps will let it reach 4000.

With a grade of 8, the range is 3465-3861, with reincarnation, it's 3776-4000, next life 3807-4k, next life 3810-4k, 3811-4k, and that's the end, so theoretically you might have to reincarnate multiple times to hit 4000.

With a grade of 7, the Chao's stat will never reach 4000 no matter how many times you reincarnate it with 99 of that stat each time.

So in conclusion, a Chao has a chance to ultimately reach 4000 Intel/Luck with a grade of 8 or 9 even if it takes more than one life, but a grade of at least 10 guarantees that it will reach 4000 even with the minimum amount of point gain. All this stuff I went over, you can find out for yourself with Krzy2's Chao Calculator, but I figured out the minimum of 10 through playing.

From what I heard, the only legit way to raise a Chao's Intel/Luck grades is through CWE, by giving the Chao a pacifier to force it to reincarnate (it's a code that must be turned on). So yeah, you can try to breed for a Chao with Intel and Luck grades of over 100, or you can just raise both to at least 10. You really don't have to go for 255 of each, that will take dozens of Pacifier reincarnations, easy! I also recommend the StatPanel++ mod for SA2, which reveals the Intel and Luck stats for all Chao.
[Request] Chao HP System (Remaining Life as "HP") if anyone wants to take it!
https://gamebanana.com/requests/17666