Chao Black Market Debug (CWE 9.4.1)

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
samurott
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue

Chao Black Market Debug (CWE 9.4.1)

Post by samurott »

I recently installed the new CWE update and enabled Black Market Debug menu. I edited some of the sections to have all metal eggs and some other things (I was basically messing around seeing what I can do with the feature). Is there a way to change the hacked black market back to the default? :thinking: (e.g. instead of all eggs have the ones that were originally there so green, orange and grey eggs.) I disabled the feature and the hacked black market is still there. :darkno:
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Re: Chao Black Market Debug (CWE 9.4.1)

Post by Roaxes »

The Black Market should reset back to default once it refreshes its stock. With 9.4.1 there should be a timer on the beginning page of BM that shows when it'll refresh. Normally don't even have to disable debug menu on the codes either.
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog