A weird error with Chao Garden Extended

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
TheLegend27_dude
Egg
Egg

A weird error with Chao Garden Extended

Post by TheLegend27_dude »

Everytime I buy my chao a hoodie, without fail when I remove the hoodie it becomes the pink hoodie, then when I remove that hoodie it becomes the bowtie, then after that it gives my chao a weird had with a question mark box on top.
[img]file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/userdata/1057570457/760/remote/213610/screenshots/20211016104015_1.jpg[/img]
how can I fix this? I have 9.4.1 chao garden extended. I tried to post a picture but idk how on here :chaocry: :chaocry: :chaocry:
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Re: A weird error with Chao Garden Extended

Post by Roaxes »

Like I mentioned on the twitter post, this is a known bug with the latest version of CWE, and needs to be fixed on the mod creators side.
For now if you need to remove the hoods just use krzys2's chao editor if possible. the "SECW (shaddatics enhanced chao world) mod also comes with a hat removal option by just holding down B when holding a chao.
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog