Chao Friends

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
AlvinSimonTheodore
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Chao Friends

Post by AlvinSimonTheodore »

Chao Relationships

To get Chao close is rather complicated, but it is one of the greatest feets of the game. Below, I will explain all you need to know about getting two Chao close. It is a very deep and intriguing proces, so if you don't feel like putting some time to get your Chao happier, than skip this section and do somethin' else.

Starting the Relationships

The first part is not hard, nor easy. You will first have to get two Chao (duh) and put them next to each other. How? The friendship should start as babies. Let them both learn some instruments. When one plays an instrument, get the other and put in near the Chao, and if it learned an instrument, it will start to play. If it doesn't, it will just watch. Make sure they do this frequently; this is just a minor step in getting the relationship started.
Make sure they have a TV or other toys in the Garden already. When one goes to turn on the TV, pick up the other and put it next to the other Chao that it's friends with. ?If it doesn't watch TV with the other Chao, they haven't spent enough time together.

Adultery and Growth

The second part is cruel and harsh. Obviously, one Chao will be older than the other. This means one Chao will evolve before the other. This is a very sad time, because the Chao that evolved won't like the Chao it was friends with until that Chao evolves. Until then, just seperate them. Now make the Chao that was friends with the other Chao into the same type (Hero, Dark, Neutral) and put them in the same Garden. Now, you should let them do the stuff they normally did and let them get used to it.

Once they are close to each other again, it's time for them to mate. Buy a couple of Heart Fruit and have them mate. Two times. Now, do all the steps with the babies as you did with these Chao, they are brothers/sisters. Put them in the Garden with the mother and father. Have them mate and do all the stuff they like to do -- and never get rid of the kids.

Reincarnation/Death

The harshest of the three steps, reincarnation/death will make the other Chao sad. Now, when one reincarnates, the other will feel lonely, but this is just a cycle. The Chao that reincarnates is going to remember it's friend -- but not it's kids. Now, put the egg into a different Garden, and wait for the other Chao to reincarnate. Hatch them both, and repeat the process of friendship.

The 2nd + 3rd Lives

This is when stuff starts to get serious. Once in a while, your Chao will that were friends will start walking together. They will sleep together. This is the best sign you can get -- they are now best friends. Do this with them until they become Chaos Chao and they won't go anywhere without each other! It is extremely cute, and now, you should feel very proud, you acquired a big feet that is cool. Do it with a lot of Chao.

Jealousy and Fighting

Sometimes, Chao become friends with other Chao, and the Chao that was friends with the Chao that made a new friend will get jealous. Now, the jealousy becomes a HUGE problem in a relationship. Sometimes, the Chao that was friends with the Chao that made a new friend will fight the Chao's new friend. You must stop this by punishing them; even though it might be mean. Now, in order for the Chao not to fight again, you must seperate one of them from teh Chao that was friend's with both. It may be harsh -- but you have to, or things will get ugly.

Additional facts

Okay, these are just some random facts...

hero friends will play ring around the roseys then bow
neutral friends will shake hands and then give each other thumbs up
dark friends will do secret hand shakes
power friends will spar/fight (but they don't hurt each other)
swim friends will have swim tournaments then bow, give thumbs up or shake hands depending on their alignment
run type friends will race then bow, give thumbs up or shake hands depending on their alignment
flying friends are still in testing
:chaohappy: :walk:
Last edited by AlvinSimonTheodore on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE ULTIMATE CHIPMUNK
See my AWESOME Animated blog at, Pivotanimationsblog.blogspot.com
Rave the Chao
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Rave the Chao »

o waw, well that comes pretty in handy, but yeah, tis seems really hard to do :darkangry:

No crying until the end...
EliOceans
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by EliOceans »

kool, but i dont think they can walk by eachother, and this should be moved to general chao talk. but its good though
Pssst. Thanks SonicRainboom for the avatar!
Shiro Hikari
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by Shiro Hikari »

must............stiky...........topic

oh well cant

your pretty good with chao, i would never be able to be so accurate
Image"Whoever said the pen was mightier then the sword never met automatic weapons" - Call of Duty 4
Maple
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Maple »

that was good you should have a mod sticky that so it wont get bumped down
"stop talking about your dried up fruits."
EliOceans
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by EliOceans »

yea, this is really good
Pssst. Thanks SonicRainboom for the avatar!
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

I'm tempted to Sticky This but I bring myself to asking more questions.

Has this been tested multiple times?

Could you supply images of the harder to obtain friendly acts?

What if two Chao hatch within the same so many minutes? Do they have a higher chance of being friends?

Are these facts simply on the Gamecube, Dreamcast, or both?

Once I see these I'll be more confident making this a sticky. (As well as soon as I test it first hand.)
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
trumpetking
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by trumpetking »

This looks cool... and challenging...

However, I agree with Crazo3077. I'd like a little more evidence, and I'd like to know if it works on Dreamcast.
AlvinSimonTheodore
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Crazo3077 wrote:I'm tempted to Sticky This but I bring myself to asking more questions.

Has this been tested multiple times?

Could you supply images of the harder to obtain friendly acts?

What if two Chao hatch within the same so many minutes? Do they have a higher chance of being friends?

Are these facts simply on the Gamecube, Dreamcast, or both?

Once I see these I'll be more confident making this a sticky. (As well as soon as I test it first hand.)
1. Yes it has been tested 3 times on Gamecube but only 2 times on dreamcast
2. I don't own a camera but I asking my friend to let me borrow his but his mom is looking like she will say no but I guarantee this will work. anyone who finds a slip, I will give all my chao points
3. No, they don't have a better chance but it is a LOT easier because they sleep at the same time
4.they will definatly work for both
THE ULTIMATE CHIPMUNK
ashleyxlovesxchao
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by ashleyxlovesxchao »

One question AlvinSimonTheodore: Do you have to start this right when they are born, or can it be after reincarnation? I've had two chao reincarnate five minutes apart, and I was wondering if that would affect anything. So when they both reincarnate could I begin the process? They seem like decent friends, even though one is hero and one is dark.
R.I.P. Ryan Dunn. 6/20/11. </3
Thanks Chocolate_Chao for the avatar. <3
AlvinSimonTheodore
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

ashleyxlovesxchao wrote:One question AlvinSimonTheodore: Do you have to start this right when they are born, or can it be after reincarnation? I've had two chao reincarnate five minutes apart, and I was wondering if that would affect anything. So when they both reincarnate could I begin the process? They seem like decent friends, even though one is hero and one is dark.
Yeah definatly. in fact, (though I will need someone to test) that might be better because then the chao know what kind of other chao they like
THE ULTIMATE CHIPMUNK
Mudkip I.
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Mudkip I. »

I heared another site about this but I think its false about chao being friends= http://www.sonicstrike.net/~chao-civic/PastUpdates.php
I will protect this site at all cost nesscery!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34vSntj3 ... re=related
Cesvela
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Cesvela »

Thers a big slipup in the prosess Evolution has nothing to do with them being friends also when they becaome a chaos chao they tend to be loners (this has been tested) one fault is they take the characteristics of the real chaos no friends what so ever.
AlvinSimonTheodore
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Cesvela wrote:Thers a big slipup in the prosess Evolution has nothing to do with them being friends also when they becaome a chaos chao they tend to be loners (this has been tested) one fault is they take the characteristics of the real chaos no friends what so ever.
The process only makes them do things such as ring around the roiseys or sparing together
and when they are Chaos Chao that you just have to make them friends again then they follow eachother around and such
THE ULTIMATE CHIPMUNK
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Post by Enzo03 »

http://www.freewebs.com/chaotropics2/chaoindepth.htm

NICE COPY/PASTE!
WAY TO PLAGIARIZE!

I highly doubt its your site...
You could have at LEAST put the link to where you found this information!
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547
AlvinSimonTheodore
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Enzo03 wrote:http://www.freewebs.com/chaotropics2/chaoindepth.htm

NICE COPY/PASTE!
WAY TO PLAGIARIZE!

I highly doubt its your site...
You could have at LEAST put the link to where you found this information!
Thank you I have a bit of a bad memory thanks I forgot. hopefully I won't forget again
THE ULTIMATE CHIPMUNK
chao984538503584543050983
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by chao984538503584543050983 »

kool :herocool:
ashleyxlovesxchao
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

AlvinSimonTheodore wrote: Yeah definatly. in fact, (though I will need someone to test) that might be better because then the chao know what kind of other chao they like
I will test it.
Thanks for the info ^_^
My chao are both 2 years old. Just a few more hours of play-time, and I will test it out. I'm going to make them Chaos Chao [different types: One Angel, one Devil], and I'm going to see if it works :D
AlvinSimonTheodore
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

ashleyxlovesxchao wrote:
AlvinSimonTheodore wrote: Yeah definatly. in fact, (though I will need someone to test) that might be better because then the chao know what kind of other chao they like
I will test it.
Thanks for the info ^_^
My chao are both 2 years old. Just a few more hours of play-time, and I will test it out. I'm going to make them Chaos Chao [different types: One Angel, one Devil], and I'm going to see if it works :D
That would be great. If you want you can be one of my official chao testers, I am trying to get 5
THE ULTIMATE CHIPMUNK
justin
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by justin »

ill be a tester
Hi everyone im back for the first time in probably 1 1/2 years. I made a website:http://nitsujswebsiteoftheepic.weebly.com/
it's not as great as CI but check it out.
ashleyxlovesxchao
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Yep, I'll tell you when my dang chao reincarnate >.<
AlvinSimonTheodore
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

ashleyxlovesxchao wrote:Yep, I'll tell you when my dang chao reincarnate >.<
Okay

As for Justin and Ashleyxlovesxchao, Pm me when you want your first assignment

Alvin out
THE ULTIMATE CHIPMUNK
narunaruchao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by narunaruchao »

It sounds real.
Moon_Chao
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Moon_Chao »

I think it's true, because my Chao Bruno and Tango were power chao, and they went everywhere together, and sparred oftenly.
The background picture for my cellphone is Matthew Gray Gubler. DEAL WITH IT.
trumpetking
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by trumpetking »

Hmm... Since I'll be getting my hero garden soon on my emulator file, I'll have to test it out.