The Snowglobe (Christmas Special RP OOC)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: The Snowglobe (Christmas Special RP OOC)

Post by SkyGinge »

Thank you, and I'll look into and sort all things like that tomorrow.

If Group 1 and Group 5 want to continue their battle sequence then I'm ok with that. The others, if you want you could give each of your characters a flashback like sequence about life on their world and maybe key life events. Or you can just rest like me. The choice is your's, but that's some stuff to do if you wanna keep writing.
PM me if you have any piece of writing that you want reviewed, I'll do my best to help you out!

Funky stuff:
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The road to success is always under construction.

Post by MollyFairyOfWeather »

I needs a recap '~'
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

I'm pretty sure we are still just distracting the front guards to draw them out of the castle with our group. Meanwhile the others are sneaking in.
Hello peoples I'm back again!
I previously went by the name ChimyChongChao
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Oh yeah, happy birthday Kolpool
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

No, I just wanted somebody to post alongside me.

Jack can't be the only one fighting on Team One.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

Yukki wrote:Edward was having fun with this. With his troll face, he transmuted about a dozen of ice cannons that shot at the gate, not to mention how his attack nearly obliterated the path. More Candy Crew members began charging out, but of course it took mere moments for them to be on their backs, unconscious. Enjoying this, Edward transmuted his metal arm into a blade, then thrust himself into the chaos.
This was on page 25.
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: Team Harvard Assemble!

Post by thatguyinthecorner »

Yukki wrote:Edward sweat-dropped at the two fairies, then eyes Jack, who seemed overwhelmed by the soldiers. Without hesitating, Edward created his inner circle, slammed his palms on the ground, and saved Jack by spiking the soldiers with ice.

*Leaves image of Ed dropping ice cubes in their drinks and is shot for terrible pun*
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

^and that was the greatest exchange of my year.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

Welp, introducing Sleep Arrows. Me, Jack and Molly decided that Group 1 should fail and be captured, but not for long. hey, It's a good interesting little filler twist until Sky gets back.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

I guess that means Uberhero and Hatapon get captured too right? I got homework to do so tell me and then I'm gone.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

Yeah, we'd assume.
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

Yes Yukki, I was thinking that they should get captured too. However, not for a while yet, until the other three groups have done some stuff. I also think that Group 5 need to escape, both things which I'll sort out shortly.
PM me if you have any piece of writing that you want reviewed, I'll do my best to help you out!

Funky stuff:
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

I'm editing Feral's sheet. Giving her another fear.
Deviant Art: http://toram159.deviantart.com/
RP Repository: http://www.rprepository.com/p/Sketch444/
Steam: Toram159/Sketch444
XBL Gamer Tag: Malum159
PSN: etcha-sketch159
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

Here is my entry. Before I get too ambitious, I've decided to just go with an existing character before adding original characters into the mix, as I'm not sure exactly I'll be able to portray super central characters because of responsibilities. Let me know if something needs work; I rushed through this this morning before an appointment.

User: Batty
Name: Ratchet
World From: Veldin, Soleanna Galaxy (Ratchet and Clank series)

Appearance:

Personality Strengths: Ratchet sports a fierce willpower, something he had none of to start with, but having faced a rogues’ gallery of adversaries and losing close friends over the years, has become something that drives him forward, whether to protect innocents or preserve his people’s noble legacy. He is loyal to his allies, having gone lengths to save those he isn’t personally fond of. He is compassionate, streetwise, and reasonable, often electing to mediate a situation before fighting.

Personality Weaknesses: A sense of adventure and heroism can get in the way of more strategic thinking. Ratchet is known more for his quick thinking, sure, but patience and calculation were never his virtues. He doesn’t always take danger seriously… which usually results in putting himself and others in more danger and compounds his problems.

Battle Strengths: Ratchet is nimble and light on his feet, able to outrun large adversaries with springy jumps and speedy escapes. He has a large arsenal at his disposal to handle a variety of situations in both lethal and nonlethal manner. Ratchet’s Omniwrench is highly versatile as a weapon and tool.

Battle Weaknesses:Very susceptible to damage without armor because of his small size. Lightweight and easily thrashed about. Weapons and armaments have limited ammunition. Prone to humorous remarks that can waste valuable time. His armor is not equipped with protection against anything but melee or artillery damage, and is easy to exploit via brute force or the elements.

Background: Ratchet is a Lombax, a cat-like race with a short stature that has innate ability in mechanics and engineering. Separated from his race shortly before their exodus from their home galaxy, Ratchet found himself orphaned on Planet Veldin, where he grew up tinkering with tools, unaware of his lineage’s great legacy or his destiny. In the blink of an eye, his life would change forever. Clank, a “defective” Blaargian security robot, crash landed near his workshop with an SOS: help stop the egregious Chairman Drek from destroying the galaxy. Stop Drek they did, and a disgruntled superhero, and a nefarious mastermind, and a shrewd businessman, and ghosts from his past… small wonder Ratchet is considered a hero in three galaxies, often for no reason other than to protect his friends and comrades.

Other: Ratchet has arrived without Clank, his best friend, and Talwyn Apogee, his romantic interest. He was chasing the Prog Twins after the death of close friends, Cronk and Zephyr, at their hands, before being taken.
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

Yes, got the 666th reply! and I am making a new character soon because I'm bored with just one.
“Baby, you're a river of chocolate in an ocean of cream. I'm gonna steal your heart on a daily basis.”
Anyone need a Duskull Egg in XY just PM me.
3DS FC: 0791-1246-8563 (And PM me if you do add me so I know who it is ^.^)
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

When you do add the character in think they could be thrown into group 2 so we could get it moving since Triert, Shadria and Midnite haven't been posting?
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

Once again, sorry for my swift exit. I have been really stressed and busy all week and so wasn't up for posting. I'll sort out stuff a little later.

Funky stuff:
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Jack Augustine wrote:The Power Suit disabled, I was left with what little armor I'd put on before I enabled the Suit. It'd taken most of the venom; the dose had been a lethal one. The small amount that flowed through my bloodstream was enough to make me unaware of what was going on. I could still hear what was happening, but my whole body... it was so heavy, as if I'd been given a dose of general anesthesia; I literally could not tell you what was going on at the time.

As my arm was not penetrated by the arrow, no one area was in pain or number than the rest. Rather, it was like I felt my brain signals flowing down my nervous system, but not back up. It was a very strange sensation.
And yeah, the last bit is actually based on what I literally felt when I was gassed about one and a half years ago for my last ear surgery.
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

Things have turned worse for groups 3 and 4 since group 1 is in the same area... That means more guards that will be heading towards that room... Sky we need you to continue...
“Baby, you're a river of chocolate in an ocean of cream. I'm gonna steal your heart on a daily basis.”
Anyone need a Duskull Egg in XY just PM me.
3DS FC: 0791-1246-8563 (And PM me if you do add me so I know who it is ^.^)
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

I was thinking that the cells are probably made of a Jawbreaker like candy. I mean it makes the most sense right?
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

And in each of the cells there is a way to rip them off with the Grapple Lasso; a solid square in the center, where the locking mech is.

But until Jack can restore 99 units of Energy, he can't enable the Suit.
Yukki 2.0
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Arrivederci.

Post by Yukki 2.0 »

We could always have Edward transmuting the cells off. But he would need something to write with.
The Chao Island Resurgence will occur in 2026.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

How about a candy cane sharpened into a a pencil.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

beep boop i am a gay what did i miss
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

been busy and got lost. :I
want to make a second character.
User: ^
Name: Marisa Kirisame
World From: Touhou
Appearance: Image
Personality Strengths: Brave and cocky, She'll help those who have something in return for her. She knows a vast amount of magic, and what plants are poisonous or healing to humanoids. Playful, she goes through life almost like a game-although she only has one life and no continues.
Personality Weaknesses:Devious and manipulative, she'll trick others into trouble and whisk them out to appear to be a hero at times. She lashes out verbally with a silver tongue to those against her. She trusts people too much, while others shouldn't trust her unless they have something to appease her.
Battle Strengths: A very speedy enemy ontop of her broom, she is able to dodge attacks abit more better than others thanks to her speed, and her attacks take the form of colored stars and a wide powerful laser called Master Spark.
Battle Weaknesses: being brash, she can mess up and get hit often; her best attack, the wide and powerful Master Spark takes a lot of her energy and therefor only useable every once and a while. Her broom (form of transportation) has a attitude of it's own and can sometimes disagree with Marisa's destination desires and cause trouble of it's own. The speed also sometimes leads her to get hit by other attacks.
Background: A young human magician, she was raised and trained by a ghost named Mima. She personally got her clothing colors from a second outfit Ellen wore when they first met. She strives to be the best magician ever within her mortal life, sometimes having to go out and 'borrow without asking' from immortal witches such as Ellen to study more spells. Seen as a thief by such immortal beings, she sees it as borrowing, as "Yokai like them live for hundreds of years. Humans are gone in a blink compared to that. So they'll eventually get their books back." Despite her slight hate by others, she protects as long as she'll have something in return-usually a party would be enough to keep her happy.
Other: Has her broom with her, as well as Master Spark, although, if ok, could one of the groups locate the Master Spark on their way through/back from the Candy Castle/thingie that I forgot the name of? She barely remembers Ellen, as it's been 10+ years since she's seen her.
Last edited by ShadriaFan on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Could some of the new characters introduced be put into group 2 since Shadria, Midnite and Triert haven't really been posting?