Fate/Island

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: Team Harvard Assemble!

Fate/Island

Post by thatguyinthecorner »

Obligatory intro paragraph GOGOGO
Anyway, I was watching Fate/Zero (awesome sauce show) and it was around the time Alexander the Great summoned the entire Persian army to spear one guy for not joining a discussion between him, King Aurthur and Gilgamesh that I realized it would make an AMAZING role play.

PLOT:

You play as a Mage anywhere from sixteen to their early forties (early twenties recommended though) from the modern day who, along with six others, was chosen by the holy grail to summon a hero, and then fight to the death with six others like you. The last set containing zero corpses wins a wish. Granted by the Holy Grail. A cup. That turned an entire kingdom into fishpeople in its story of origin. Seems legit.

Selecting a "hero":
Why is hero in quotes? To warrant a stupid rhetorical question Because they needn't be good. Anyone from real life or mythology dating before I'mma say 1950 count. So long as they're famous. This means Leonidas, Troy, and even serial killers are fair game as even they are heroes in their own story. Each also has a "Noble Phantasm", something befitting them and their legend (like Alexander's army or Excallibur.). For example, since he was an alchemist, you could give Issac Newtwon a Philosopher's stone. Also, each hero is one of seven classes:
Assassin (self explanatory)
Caster (Mage)
Saber (really good with swords)
Berserker (BERSERKER SMASH!)
Archer (any projectile works, Golgamesh counted and all he did was shoot big explodey seords/spears out of portals)
Lancer (when swords just aren't long enough)
Rider (known for horses/vehicles)

So that's that. ~~CHARACTER SHEET~~

Name:
Skills:
Appearance:
Personality:
Wish (opt.)

And Hero Sheet:

Class:
Who are they:
Appearance (take liberties here if you feel like it but don't go overboard):
Skills:
Noble Phantasm/descr.:
Personality:
Master:

And now me.

Name:Guy
Skills: Some mastery of fire and healing magic but mostly a tactician. Sort of agile but not athletic at all.
Appearance: Blond, spiky hair, blue eyes, pale. Sorta tall, scrawny, always in a T-shirt.
Personality: Very cold and meticulous, not really caring about other people. Unless they're his friends, in which case he'll go to ridiculous lengths to try and help them. Has a strange and often contradictory moral code that he tries to follow and barely succeeds.
Wish (opt.)

Class: Assassin
Who are they: Jack. Jack the ripper.
Appearance (take liberties here if you feel like it but don't go overboard): Tall, semi-built English looking guy in a business suit and a top hat, complete with monacle. A pair of two machetes hang from his waist, beside a pair of gloved, long-fingered hands.
Skills: He is very skilled at using the machetes and throwing knives, storing many of the latter in his suit's pockets. He is also very fast and stronger than average...though in this sort of league that doesn't mean much.
Noble Phantasm/descr.: "Centuries' Yard Evade": upon use, he vanishes in a blast of smoke before reappearing elsewhere within a hundred yards. He decides the delay between leave/arrival, as well as the destination, before use.
Personality: He is not mentally sound. At all. Obssessed with blood and killing people, he's constantly laughing and cackling about morbid ideas. Fortunately, since he's known more for his murderings than his victims, it's all death. Unfortunately, he's still a serial killer.
Master: Guy

Rules:
The usual. No bunnying, gmodding, etc.
Only one of each class
Four characters tops, and only two can be participants
Each pair belongs entirely to one person.
While killing is allowed, you require the other chara's owner's permission and mine. Unless you're me. Then you only need the owner's.
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

^and that was the greatest exchange of my year.