Totally Normal High School rp

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: My ego will blot out the Sun.

Re: Totally Normal High School rp

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Bob copied Lane's tone, slightly sitting up. He spent a second wondering why people from all different grades were in the same class, but he discarded that thought.

"Hey, I'm Bob. I like to think I'm a pretty cool guy."
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: Actually more of a Gadfly

Post by Goat »

Tristan raised his hand. "Why does your head look like a microphone?"
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Why do you have a tail?" Lane replied, in a completely deadpan tone.
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Lynn glanced over to Bob, Tristan, and Lane, then covering her hand with her mouth and quietly stifling a laugh at their interactions. She tried her best to keep her composure.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Goat »

"Personally, you see more things with tails than you do giant afro's....also, it's just a toy." Tristan told Lane.
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

"That is an incredibly racist question and I am horribly offended that you brought it up. I need a safe space." Bob retorted, smirking.
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

"Oh my, They are bonding how cute" i said laughing slightly and watched the other students "so. . . lunch. . . or food in general sounds good, eating has to be the best thing" i muttered the second part quietly to myself
things to know about me
one i like war rps
two: i like pie
three: i don't like being forgoten ^_^
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: I am the King of Butts, Kiss my booty~.

Post by Saku-Chan »

Miss Fuerst watched everyone as they introduce themselves and gave a small sigh "What a lovely class, A few more lovelier then the rest..."She spoke, her voice dripping with sarcasm, Her eyes remaining on Lane longer then the others. Miss Fuerst raised a brow at the interaction between her student's with no amusement. "Now If you would please refrain from talking. That would be great."She hissed

Serafina shifted uncomfortably in her seat, She's felt the sudden change in the room and remained quiet. "Let's get class started, yes?"Miss Fuerst said

Everything seem to faded momentarily and just like that class was over. It was already time for Lunch, Everyone felt hungry event though they had just eaten breakfast. Serafina blinked and yawned, it was like she had fallen asleep "Oh No, I must have dozed off...."She muttered before she got up and gathered her things, exiting the classroom, making her way to the Cafeteria
Image BUTTS | Rping: serious bussiness! Image
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

'Did class just end? Did I even learn anything just now?' Lynn rubbed her head and grabbed her things, exiting the classroom. She felt as if she had simply blinked and it was over already. It was... Strange, to say the least. Another strange thing was how hungry she was. She made a stop at her locker, then hurried over to the cafeteria to grab some food.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

Thank You time delay" i said quietly and got up and walked to the out of school zone, like i did every other day. walking to a restaurant and ordered a Large salad along with some nuggets, a minute later it was served and i walked out and sat at the town plaza for my daily people watching "Wonder how many copies i will spot today"
things to know about me
one i like war rps
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Lane barely even noticed the timeskip and sudden hunger, that was more or less a normal day for them. Either way, they left the classroom as quickly as they could, briefly side-eyeing the teacher for that little quip she said earlier.
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Goat »

"Who even remembers most of what happens in school anyways, I hardly remember last week." Tristan told himself with his tray of food, rather excessive no less.
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Bob sighed as he stood up, leaving and heading towards the cafeteria in hunger. He sat down, his afro standing above everything else as he withdrew his lunch, beginning to eat it.
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Goat »

Tristan saw Bob from across the cafeteria, he took this moment to sit down next to him.

"Hey, you're Bob from class right?" Tristan had asked, as he placed his tray of food down, causing the table to rise slightly on the other end.
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

((10 points goes to.........DR.ROIVAS FOR SAYING NORMAL!!!! *fireworks go off in celebration*))

Miss Fuerst watched the students leave with displeasure "The new subjects are rather disappointing..."She stated with a long sigh

The food they were eating were colorless glitchy blobs. Serafina couldn't remember her food looking or tasting like anything else.n Although this all felt wrong to her, She didn't know exactly why. This feeling caused her to feel frustrated and she slumped a little as she continued to eat.
Last edited by Saku-Chan on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

'I wasn't really all that hungry today, anyways.' Having only taken one bite of her food, Lynn decided she would pass up her meal, despite her rumbling stomach begging for her to do otherwise. She sat on the floor against a wall across the cafeteria, arms now crossed.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Lane spotted the two guys they met in class earlier, and decided to go ahead and sit with them. "S'up punks?" They said, sitting down next to them and pulling out their "lunch," consisting of a bag of chips and a cookie.
Last edited by Dr. Roivas on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

Was eating my my salad before the area began to glitch slightly and i got up sighing as my food was gone, i began to grumble slightly and sat down before finding myself back in the classroom at my desk "and it was such a nice salad
things to know about me
one i like war rps
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Bob shook his head in Goat's direction as he ate. "Yeah, and you're that kid that was dissin' my 'fro." he said, noticing another one of his classmates joining them. "Eating something other than slop. That's what's up. You see the stuff they're eating? I blame Michelle Obama." he replied, laughing.

He heard a low grumbling sound, and looked over to see the girl from before. He spoke up. "Hey, you just gonna sit in the corner? Come over here." he said, lifting half of his sandwich towards her, offering it.

"Any of you guys notice how things are so boring and normal around here?"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Lynn looked up to Bob, who beckoned over to her with half a sandwich. 'Hrm, better than nothing I guess.' she picked herself up and allowed herself to sit beside the three at the table. Accepting the sandwich, the girl gave a quiet, "Thanks." Before taking a bite. She decided to quietly observe them as she ate.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

((NORMAL POINTS GO TO BLACKLUIGI!!!))

Serafina looked at the group that was from her class, she took note that they were they only ones in the entire Cafeteria. "Was it always like this?"She questioned, She heard the conversation Bob had started, She got up from her seat and nervously approached the group. "I-I feel like it's the complete opposite...Things have gotten odd since you all arrived."She spoke, clenching her arm. "It's not only me who feels this way,right?"
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Honestly, if anything's been freaky I haven't noticed. School is such a blur for me at this point." Lane said with a quick laugh. "The hell kinda name is fuerst, though?"
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Bob questioningly looked at Lynn, shrugging before noticing Sera.
"Nah, things seem pretty normal right now. Pretty boring too. You sure you're ok?" he asked, looking over to Lane. "Hah, yeah, I know what you mean. Is that English? I don't even know."
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Goat »

"Dissing the fro? Nah, I love that thing." Tristan said still in awe of it. "Awful food, teachers with weird names, classes that pass within a moments time. Honestly, what's new?" Tristan said eating his mash.
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

Serafina frowned and clenched her arm harder, not convinced. "Well...Fuerst is a German Surname, It means Prince..."She said softly, wondering how she knew that, She didn't remember learning German,