____ FOR SSB4

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re: ____ FOR SSB4

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Name: WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon(play like a Zelda/Sheik tag team)
Final Smash: DNA Digivolve into Omegamon, Slashes the entire field with Grey Sword and then follows up with a blast of Garuru Cannon.

Name: Jeffery Mewtamer(Shounen Mode)
Final Smash: Hair turns the color of amethyst and spiky and I am surrounded by a matching battle aura(think Super Sayian, but Purple instead of Gold). I fly into the stratosphere, Gather energy into my sword and release it as a huge purple energy crescent that crashes into the battlefield.

Name: Jeffery Mewtamer(Mahou Shoujo Mode)
Final Smash: I summon my army of Magical Lolis who lend me their power turning my hair from vibrant amethyst to to an ephemeral lavendar and causing it to flow behind me as my costume becomes frillier and I glow with a purple aura. After my transformation, I shower the arena in purpler energy hearts before charging up a heart-shaped energy beam that engulfs the entire field.