CI Fail Moments

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

CI Fail Moments

Post by Triert »

So the other day, I ended up making a sandwich for myself. Using a liberal amount of hot sauce spread, pepperjack cheese, and tabasco sauce left the place smelling like a trench after getting hit by mustard gas.

So, how have all of you fared lately? Got a story to share of your worst moment?
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Re: CI Fail Moments

Post by Ivogoji »

I drove my truck off into a ditch, which destroyed the left turning signal and bent the bumper down until it was digging against the tire. Then the truck bounced out of the ditch...

Why did this happen? I hit the gas while trying to hit the brake. Somehow.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Aruesso
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Aruesso »

here's to all the moments we toss our dishes into the garbage can instead of putting them into the sink
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

I've spent $300+ in relation to Team Fortress 2.

After 4 years what I've gotten out of it is my Steam game library, worth about $90, and I only play 3 games I got out of it.

Oh yeah, and I'm also planning on spending another $100 since I'm getting money on my birthday for it.
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
Kausa
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Kausa »

I don't have a fail moment, I have a fail life.
You know how in comedy's theres those clumsy people who like drop something, and try to catch it but then they knock something else over and the whole scene is them falling and breaking stuff and you don't think anyone is really like that?
I am like that. I don't know how or why I am cursed but I drop and break and stumble all the time.
Its hilarious for everyone but me. Sometimes I think its funny but most of the time I'm just sad.
If you ever need to talk, vent, or just want advice, you can always message me!
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Post by Tsui »

I trip going up the stairs.
Ommy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Ommy »

^ I've done that too many times
Kausa
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Kausa »

Good then its decided.
Twiddle, Ommy and I will all live together in a paddled house were everything is plastic and soft so nothing will break and we'll just bump into each other all day and stumble a lot and it'll be fun. Kind of fun. A different sort of fun.
I just want to steal you guys okay.
If you ever need to talk, vent, or just want advice, you can always message me!
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Kausa wrote:I don't have a fail moment, I have a fail life.
You know how in comedy's theres those clumsy people who like drop something, and try to catch it but then they knock something else over and the whole scene is them falling and breaking stuff and you don't think anyone is really like that?
I am like that. I don't know how or why I am cursed but I drop and break and stumble all the time.
Its hilarious for everyone but me. Sometimes I think its funny but most of the time I'm just sad.
I know, me too. Specially in school, I go from dropping my notebook to dropping my binder.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

Like Kausa, I am incredibly clumsy, typically dropping things or knocking other things over on accident. I've sprained my ankle earlier this year from tripping over my own feet. That took a while to heal, especially since I didn't use a splint or anything of the sort. The more painful accidents are typically during my workouts on the treadmill though, as many times I'll almost fall off, start to lean too far to one side as I get tired, get my toes caught under the flap on the sides of the treadmill (trust me, that hurts), and more.

Like Aruesso, I have also thrown away dishes in the trash instead of the sink, particularly forks and spoons. Most of the time, I'm able to pick the right back out, but once I couldn't, so my mom, my grandma, and I ended up throwing out a silverware fork. Thankfully, we have plenty more.

My hands are pretty shaky sometimes (at least twice to three times a day), and this shakiness has caused me to accidentally drop and break a glass cup on the kitchen floor. One second it was in my hand, the next it was on the floor in pieces.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

They Who Lack a Face (Newest Project, Updating)
dA|Tumblr|Pokemon X Adventure Tumblr
Ommy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Ommy »

Kausa wrote:Good then its decided.
Twiddle, Ommy and I will all live together in a paddled house were everything is plastic and soft so nothing will break and we'll just bump into each other all day and stumble a lot and it'll be fun. Kind of fun. A different sort of fun.
I just want to steal you guys okay.
I'm up for that

I break things easily. Like I can trip over air and drop something and break it. Or I'm looking at something and the next minute it's broken everywhere. I hate being clumsy.
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

I'm possibly one of the most ditzy people ever. I break things, I trip, I trip over my damn words all the time. I stutter, I get flustered easily when it comes to topics (especially when talking to Pastaa) and I end up messing up easily.

As for tripping up the stairs, that's something I do, but I'd prefer to trip up the stairs than trip down the stairs.

I only seem experienced sometimes due to being behind a computer screen... I've never actually met anyone as ridiculously ditzy as I can be.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

I tend to drop things but catch them before they hit the ground but it usually ends up with me then knocking into someone causing them to fall, drop their stuff, and drop what I just caught.
Mel Mel
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: a

Post by Mel Mel »

I nearly put the milk in the dishwasher once. :/
(12:15:40) Tobi: no, mel only owns young children
(12:15:46) Tobi: in his basement
(12:15:47) Tobi: i mean what

(17:44:45) Dr._Roivas: eevee.......just like......
(17:44:48) Dr._Roivas: what even are you??????
ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

Post by ZipoCXG »

I'm a natural klutz and tend to suffer self-injuries often because of it. I've attempted to jump over a small fence, but my feet got caught on one side and I fell, breaking the ulna in my right arm in the process.

Also during Elementary school, there were countless times where I went to school with my pajamas under my school clothes.
:/
wic.
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao

Post by wic. »

i just stepped on my cat thats bad i guess??
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

^I have accidently killed kittens stepping on them before. *Goes to cry remorsefully in the corner.*

More recently:
Buying a Zome Tool Creator 4 set for 280 USD on Amazon, less than a week after buying it, the brice dropped to 235USD.
Recently Discovered Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality(Best. Fanfic. Ever. by the way) and found it so addictive that I pulled several all nighters, forgot to call my fiancee several times, and completely fogot anything doing with school for the week it took me to have my screen reader read the first 98 chapter to me.
cloudchaoclan
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao
Motto: determined

Post by cloudchaoclan »

My car broke down a few weeks ago, so my dad took it in to get it fixed, along with various other problems it had. When he brought it home, he said he forgot to put it in the front yard where it usually is instead of stuck in the driveway, and asked me to do it. I was on a break from school at the time so I had been awake for maybe 2 hours at that point without any food in me. Without thinking I backed it up, and slid the back right above the tires against the wall, leaving really nasty scratches and basically ruining the paint on that section.
wuz fun -_^