who here likes fall out boy other than me?

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

who here likes fall out boy other than me?

Post by tailsdolllover98 »

Hello everyone, I'm back again (really surprised no one here isn't sick of me yet XD) and I've been on a quest to get every song by the pop punk/ alternative rock band fall out boy! (Love them so much,mainly the bassist/back up vocals pete wentz ^3^)

So I was wondering who else on here (if anyone) likes them. I hope I'm not the only one cos that would be embarrassing :heroblink: or if u like bands like blink 182, MCR, green day etc.

:darkhappy: :chaohappy:
In the kalos region, catching pokemon and and looking for shiny ones too! If you can't find me there I'll be in freddy fazbear's pizza trying to ward off chica/toy chica

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

This is bunny. Bunny loves everyone...will you love bunny

FC 3711-8758-2388

Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: who here likes fall out boy other than me?

Post by Triert »

Is it me or did I wake up in 2009

I mean granted, this music will still be music, and the individual bands may have become relevant individually since I've been out of any music scene lately.

But for all of them to be mentioned together, well it's been about 5 years.
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

I like Fall Out Boy. I mean, I enjoy their old ass songs.
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

Normally I'd be one of those goofs that make fun of it and other bands like them, but I will admit I do enjoy them and Panic! At the Disco.

I'm not going to launch into "who's the hottest member!?!?! did u see that vid where pete shows his junk omg" type talk because I'm not THAT weird but they are a fairly good band, especially considering they've gone through so many different subgenres over the years, and how talented all the guys are. Patrick has one of the best vocal ranges I've honestly ever heard.
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
MarkeySpirit
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: It's not ogre, it's never ogre

Post by MarkeySpirit »

I like some of their older songs, and I still sing them to myself sometimes when I'm alone, but some of their newer songs that I've heard while being out, and about weren't really my style, and didn't catch my interest as much. When I think of bands I like they don't even come to mind anymore, but I would say they're okay, and probably a good band I just don't listen to anymore.
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

I def like fob
(19:42:34) chaosulitmaster: I find it so creppy that with a IP adress, you can find yuor hoes within a 15-20 mile radius. >.>
(18:57:45) Omelet: I AM INSERTING IT (13:17:50) Omelet: I DID INSERT IT
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

I like a lot of Fall Out Boy's older music.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
cloudchaoclan
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao
Motto: determined

Post by cloudchaoclan »

the best
wuz fun -_^
tailsdolllover98
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by tailsdolllover98 »

@everyone I love u guys soo much and nova! I've seen the pics.....my mate alex rammed it into my face O_o then again I do kinda sorta have a crush on him......shh don't tell him XD I actually spoke to him on twitter and omg it was amazing he posted back each time :D he called me his best friend I died so much my bday on the 19th is fob themed XD all the prezzies are fob merch x
In the kalos region, catching pokemon and and looking for shiny ones too! If you can't find me there I'll be in freddy fazbear's pizza trying to ward off chica/toy chica

(\_(\
(=' ;') ~♥
(,(')(').

This is bunny. Bunny loves everyone...will you love bunny

FC 3711-8758-2388