The Nth Degree(Crash's Turn)

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Re: The Nth Degree(Snowy's Turn)

Post by Snowy »

Oh yeah, sorry, I'll edit my answers when I answer all of Ivo's ouo.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: The Nth Degree(Chao Adventure's Turn)

Post by Snowy »

Ivogoji wrote:Your birth stone/flower/tree? Amethyst/Violet or Iris????
What is your Astrological sign? Aquarius
What is your Chinese Zodiac sign? Snaaaaaakeeeeee
Favorite season? Winter
Favorite color? Purple
Favorite Sonic character? Metal Sonic
Favorite Pokemon (list like five or six)? Raichu, Charizard, Weavile, Bunnelby/Diggersby, Espurr/Meowstic, Greninja
Favorite fictional character on the whole? It's a tie between Natzu from Fairytail and Metal Sonic
Favorite historical personage? I has none
Favorite decade? I heard the 90's were nice
Favorite letter? S or Z
Favorite word? Salamander
Favorite numbers? 7, 11, 69, 420.
Favorite hairstyle? Nope.
Favorite holiday? Christmas
Favorite animal? Cats
Favorite mythical creature? Dragons!
Favorite kaiju? I don't Kaiju.
Favorite book? I don't read
Favorite author? *cough*
Favorite cardinal direction? Northeast
Favorite super villain? Eggman counts right?
Favorite movie? DBZ: Battle of the Gods
Favorite anime or manga? Dragonball Z/Super and Fairytail
Favorite cartoon or other show? Pokemons counts, right?
Favorite video game? Sonic Heroes
Favorite soundtrack associated with one of the above? Every song in that game is nice.
Favorite opening theme to a show? DBZ Kai's Dragon Soul
Favorite food? Pizza
Favorite personal quote? "Give me a smile or I'm leavin', ___..."
Favorite quote from Ivo's quote thread? Most of the Mewtwo and Ash ones.
Favorite popular saying or aphorism? "420 Blaze It!"
Favorite band or musician? I don't has.
Favorite candy? Ew.
Favorite genre of fiction? Fantasy
Favorite video game art direction? 2D Pixels. Pokemon makes me love it so much.
Favorite element? Ice, ice, baby.
Favorite element from the periodic table? Hydrogen
Favorite fictional species? The Saiyans
Favorite fictional culture or civilization? I don't has
Favorite mineral? Sapphire
Favorite alloy? Uuuh, bananas are an alloy right?
Favorite hobby? Video games!
Can you sing or play a muiscal instrument? I can sing, sure.
Your core values? Treat peeps like you want to be treated. So if I'm kind, loyal and cool with peeps, they'll show it back
Are you left or right handed? Righty!
Your position in the Alignment spectrum (Lawful Evil, Chaotic Neutral, etc.)? I don't dig this kind of stuff
Your ideal career path? Something with technology
Your ideal home? Anywhere that's safe. Anything not New York.
If you could invite any five people, living or dead, to dinner, who would they be? Nacho, BlackLuigi7, My IRL buddies Jocelyn and Michael and Jooooohhhnnn Ceeeeenaaaa
If you could invite any five fictional characters to dinner, who would they be? Natzu, Happy, Lucy, Sonic and Ash Ketchum.
Person you admire most? I admire fictional characters :p
Your greatest personal achievement? Being good at Splatoon.
Greatest fear? Being rejected or abandoned.
Are you good at math? Hell no. I was good with math 'til the alphabet came in.
Do you have a favorite person on CI? Nah
Do you have a favorite topic on CI? Nope
Do you have any good ideas for new topics? Nope.
Do you have a different forum you like to frequent? No
Would you say you're really good at video games? Depends on the game
Are you an athlete? Nope.
Do you have good interpersonal skills? I think so...
What about self-knowledge and reflection? I hate my guts and my past. Reflecting makes it worst.
Are you a sentimental person? Sure
Do you think of yourself as being open-minded? Yeh
Do you worry more about the future or stay focused strictly on the present? FUTUUUUUUUUUURRREEEEEEE
Have you ever wanted to swap places with another person? No thanks, my life is worst than life in prison and I wouldn't give to anybody.
Biggest pet peeve? This means stuff people say/do that bother me in media right? Well, uh repeating jokes for 3 years straight???
Which of the five senses do you value more, sight, smell, taste, touch, or hearing? Sight
If you had to give one of them up, which one would it be? Taste
Who is the most helpful person you know? Nacho.
How do you like to relax? Hot shower, then sleep.
Most prized personal possession? My electronics and my raichu plush.
The biggest influence on your personal world view? My fictional role models
What do you feel is more useful, your heart or your mind? My mind...
What fictional character do you see yourself as most being like? Natzu
How do you feel about musicals vs opera? Musicals aren't as annoying.
Have you hugged a penguin today? Nope...
Top five television shows of the past two years? I don't know
Inventions you think the world needs? Teleportation devices, insta shower thingy.
What is your desktop background image? I has none, Wii U...
Favorite avatar out of all the avatars you've used on the internet? Dam Son meme
Do you have any snowglobes? No...
You have the choice of determining how the Earth is destroyed next week, how would you like to go? Insta-Death by kaboom
Top ten most attractive fictional characters from your favorite media? Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet, Pocketmon's Serena, Hilda, Bianca, Misty, then Samus, Zelda, Peach and Rosalina.
What do you think of my avatar? Es bootyful
What do you think of my signature? Racist the Nacho
How often do you read books and stuff? *cough*
Ever seen a wild rattlesnake? Nope!
Have you ever wanted to create your own television show/web series or something similar? Who hasn't?!
What are nine words that best describe you? Stupid, funny, irresponsible, reckless, moody, intelligent, understandable, annoying, lazy.
What habits do other people have that bother you? sudden, stupid noises.
What habits do you have that bother other people? whistling
Does a person's environment ultimately govern the conditions of their life or does the individual capacity for choice and self-determination make a bigger difference? It's a mixture of both, honestly.
Which position in the Four Philosophy Ensemble best describes you? The Apathetic
Which temperment in the Four Temperment Ensemble best describes you? None
Which position in a Five Man Band best describes you? The Chick

(sorry for not being able to participate more often guys)
whoops i forgot i posted last, sorry about that :p
Last edited by Snowy on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

Why are you a snowman?

Are you magic?

Do you want my unanswered questions?
Snowy wrote: 'Cause much of the stuff going on at the time in this forum doesn't interest me at all.
Well, what did interest you?

Are you hype for Hitball? What about Planball?

Wooden Cheese is attacking the cemetery! Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Want some cold, hot, fresh, Witch’s Brew?

If there was a Light Bulb catapult, how much would you pay for it?

Can you miss any of the action?

I have a rumbling GameCube controller. His name is Barl. How does that make you feel?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how random would you rate my questions?

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Have you accepted lord spaghett into your life, Snowy??

Also I'd like to be added to waiting list since I have nothign to do.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Has a dub ever changed a character's personality to the point that a character you loved in the original became one of your most hated in the dub? If so, what was the show and character(for clarity, please include both original and dub name/title if these were changed in localization)?
Has a dub ever changed a character's personality to the point that a character you hated in the original became one of your favorites in the dub? If so, who was the character and from what show?
Has an adaptation ever changed a character's personality to the point a character you loved in the source became one of your most hated in the adaptation? If so, character and franchise?
Has an adaptation ever changed a character's personality to the point that a character you hated in the source became one of your favorites in the adaptation? If so, who was the character and from what franchise do they hail?

Note: the first two questions don't necessarily have to be English dubs of anime. They can be based on translations from any source language to any target language where one or more characters underwent a change in personality and for a work in any medium. The latter two can be in regards to anything adapted from one medium to another.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

chaoadventures wrote:Why are you a snowman? Because they're cool.

Are you magic? Sure!

Do you want my unanswered questions? Yeeeesss
Snowy wrote: 'Cause much of the stuff going on at the time in this forum doesn't interest me at all.
Well, what did interest you? other forum games and junk

Are you hype for Hitball? What about Planball? Bro, I'm all about games that have balls, like seriously.

Wooden Cheese is attacking the cemetery! Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? This sounds like a COD zombies so I'm gonna go get my doritos and mnt dew and kill them with some sick quickscopes 720 shots

Want some cold, hot, fresh, Witch’s Brew? I was gonna say yes but then I realized you weren't talking about the Witch ;p

If there was a Light Bulb catapult, how much would you pay for it? Nothin' because I need my monies to afford the lastest barbie playsets

Can you miss any of the action? Depends on what type of action.

I have a rumbling GameCube controller. His name is Barl. How does that make you feel? Like a plastic bag.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how random would you rate my questions? Dos/10
EvilPinkamina wrote:Have you accepted lord spaghett into your life, Snowy??
My lord and savior Snowman god doesn't let me have religious freedom because of his book of fairy tales.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:Has a dub ever changed a character's personality to the point that a character you loved in the original became one of your most hated in the dub? If so, what was the show and character(for clarity, please include both original and dub name/title if these were changed in localization)?
Has a dub ever changed a character's personality to the point that a character you hated in the original became one of your favorites in the dub? If so, who was the character and from what show?
Has an adaptation ever changed a character's personality to the point a character you loved in the source became one of your most hated in the adaptation? If so, character and franchise?
Has an adaptation ever changed a character's personality to the point that a character you hated in the source became one of your favorites in the adaptation? If so, who was the character and from what franchise do they hail?

Note: the first two questions don't necessarily have to be English dubs of anime. They can be based on translations from any source language to any target language where one or more characters underwent a change in personality and for a work in any medium. The latter two can be in regards to anything adapted from one medium to another.

So much nope. The first two questions I can't answer because I've only seen the dubs and never bothered to watch the originals and compare character personalities. Also, i've seen adaptions of sanic and such but i've never hated character personality changes moslty because they were minor or hard to notice.
Tulip Monster
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Tulip Monster »

How do you feel about tulips? Do you have a favorite plant?
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Tulip Monster wrote:How do you feel about tulips? Do you have a favorite plant?
Tulips are nice flowers, definitely not my favorites but they're nice. I don't pay much attention to flowers but I like white roses.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

I'M A LAMB? WE'RE LAMBS?

Somebody invented a hair dryer cannon. What's the chance of someone using it to pollute the air?

Cotton Ball fight!?

Best incarnation of Batman?

Pillow Man has run amok!
You've been armed with a jet powered N64 Controller, and a remote controlled Sega Saturn port of E.T. for Atari.
Will you ridicule your weapons? Is this even the same question still? Will we find out next time on "Chao Island Z"?
Will you fight Pillow Man?

Does Mega Man shoot lemons or what?

It slices, it dices, it's- Wait. What's the product?

Can you find an egg?

If Doctors were made of chocolate?

Closest animal to a bat that isn't one?

----------------

Dragon Donkeys?

Is it bad I started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 before playing Chain of Memories?

If somebody invented the "Grape Lobber Lobster 3000" what would you say?

Orca Whales are attacking the moon in Sharknado fashion, and while doing so are eating apple sauce mixed with syrup.
Are these alien Orcas or did they just discover the meaning of life?

Robo or Mobo?

Thrice Slice N' Dice?

Should people paint candy bars?

Memory Foam Catastrophe?

Best laugh you've heard?

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Re: The Nth Degree(Vaporwave's Turn)

Vaporwave's turn.

You have in your possession a memetic weapon, that is, a weapon that destroys information. It is powerful enough that if you used it on a person, all written records of that person would vanish without a trace, every memory of that person would vanish, and no one would be able to create new memories of that person. If used on a piece of technology, all written records that it existed and how to produce it would vanish, all memories of the technology would vanish, and any attempt to reinvent the technology would fail because no one would be able to create new memories/records of the technology.

This memetic weapon has one shot and it's recoil causes it to hit itself in addition to it's target.

Would you use this memetic weapon? If so, what person or invention would you chose as the target?
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Re: The Nth Degree(Vaporwave's Turn)

Post by Vaporwave »

first off, i wouldn't use the weapon on a person. making someone live a life where they cannot exist in memory or records is horribly cruel, at least to me. if suddenly everyone forgot who i was and could never remember me, i would start doubting my own existence, especially if i wasn't in a database somewhere.

as for a particular technology, it's hard for me to think of something where not only does it have its misuses, but legitimate uses as well. technologies that come across as useless to me well, do i honestly care enough to banish this thing from memory?

so, i wouldn't use this weapon as there really isn't anything or anyone i would use it on
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Re: The Nth Degree(Crash's Turn)

Crash's turn. Since I've growing weary of updating who's turn it is every week, not many people have been asking questions on a regular basis for a while now, and Crash being the last person on the waiting list, I plan to let this thread die once Crash's turn is over. If someone else wants to start recruiting for a new round, they are welcome to create a new thread and may use any part of my initial post either as is or altered as they see fit, as basis for creating the new thread.

Anyways, some questions:

What are your thoughts on being the last guest on the Nth Degree?
Do you think someone should create it's successor immediately or wait a time?

Favorite Letter?
Your thoughts on the Unown that corresponds to your favorite letter?
Favorite Unown?
Your thoughts on the letter that corresponds to your favorite Unown?
Do you think GameFreak should make more Unown?
If so, what symbols would you like to see made into Unown?

Of the Pokemon capable of learning only a single move naturally, which do you think is most useful in battle? Most useful outside of battle? Least Useful?

How well do you think Crash would fare in Smash?
How do you think oldschool Crash would have been affected if Nintendo and Sony hadn't had a falling out and the Playstation as a SNES CD had made it to market?
Where do you think Crash would be today if he had never left Naughty Dog's control?
How well do you think Crash would do in a fight against a real Bandicoot?
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

I answered most, but not all, of the questions Jeff asked when it was my turn. Here are the ones I got around to:

Jackie Chan Adventures crossover with the Pokemon Anime:
JCA's third season plot is ripped-off. Which pokemon belonging to a prominent trainer recieves each of the Talisman powers?

Ash’s Pikachu- Rat Talisman
TRio’s Meowth- Tiger Talisman
Cynthia’s Garchomp- Dragon Talisman
Dawn’s Mamoswine- Pig Talisman
Gary’s Umbreon- Dog Talisman
Jessie’s Seviper- Snake Talisman
May’s Blaziken- Rooster Talisman
Misty’s Horsea- Horse Talisman
Clemont’s Bunnelby- Rabbit Talisman
Alder’s Bouffalant- Ox Talisman
Cilan’s Pansage- Monkey Talisman
Alexa’s Gogoat- Sheep Talisman

How do the following battles pan out:
Shen-Du vs Ash's Charizard.
Ash’s Charizard can take on Legendary Pokemon, so he might be able to defeat Shen Du. But Shen Du with all his Talismans is pretty adaptable, it would be not be an easy fight. I think Charizard would be a match for Shen Du’s basic fire powers as the very least.
El Torro vs a Machamp
El Torro can’t do anything beyond a normal athletic human’s physical ability, a Pokemon like Machamp would have a huge advantage.
Hakfu(or however you spell the Gogeta look-alike's name) with the Bracelets of Shiva(or whatever the item from that one filler episode that makes you grow an extra pair of arms is called) vs a Machamp.
Machamp can do some pretty superhuman feats, but Hakfu is very competent and typically adapts to his magic power-ups quickly, so he might be able to defeat a fighting type Pokemon.
The Thunder Demon(I forget most of the Demon's names) vs Ash's Pikachu
It’s been shown that Ash’s Pikachu can absorb and redirect electricity, most recently during the Operation Tempest Arc of Best Wishes when he took a shot from Thundurus and channeled the energy into an Electro Ball the size of the Spirit Bomb that hit Freiza. Unless the Thunder Demon has a similar trick up his sleeve I can see Pikachu taking him down.
The Water Demon vs Ash's Squirtle?
We didn’t actually see much of the Water Demon’s combat ability, but I think she could probably best Ash’s Squirtle. Of course if he activates Badass Sunglasses Mode, all bets are off.
The Mountain Demon vs the false Groundon from Movie 6?
Oh man, Butler’s Cthulhu Groudon would walk all over her. That thing literally drains the life force out of the soil, the Mountain Demon would be helpless. Plus I’m pretty sure Cthulhu Groudon is bigger than her.
The Moon Demon vs Deoxys?
The Moon Demon’s gravity powers are cool and everything, but are nowhere near as versatile as Deoxys’ moves. If the anime is anything go by Deoxys’ is basically a low level reality warper, it might even be able to send Tso Lan back to the demon’s dimension.
The Sky demon vs Ash's Pidgeot?
Not sure. The Sky Demon did not ever show any serious capacity for combat, but its hard to believe he’d be physically weaker than Pidgeot. Granted Pidgeot is huge, easily much bigger than Hsi Wu, and again the Pokemon probably has a more diverse arsenal of moves to fight with.
The Wind Demon vs Ash's Pedgeot?
Xiao Fung had more substantial elemental abilities and probably be able to beat the flying type.
The Earth Demon vs Ash's Snorlax?
Dai Gui has impressive elemental powers that could easily take down most adversaries... but he himself does not seem to know how to use them properly, as he generally fights with brute strength instead of applying his abilities strategically. If Ash is commanding Snorlax they might be able to out smart the Earth Demon.
Valmont vs Giovanni as far as crime bosses go?
Giovanni is far more competent and successful than Valmont.
The Dark Hand Enforcer Trio vs The TR Trio as far as Crime syndicate lackeys go?
Finn, Ratso, and Chow as humans don’t stack up to Jessie, James, and Meowth, but their dark warrior forms while working under Daolon Wong were much more capable. The Enforcers (even Hakfu and Tohru to a degree) frequently depened on the magical artifacts they collected than their own skills, and even when they did come close to besting the J Team any real victories they had were because their boss did most of the work. Jessie and James on the other hand are legitimately competent Pokemon Trainers in their own right (not to mention James and Meowth have considerable mechanical expertise) who often succeed at anything they attempted to do that didn’t involve the Satoshi-tachi (both actual missions for Team Rocket, like in Best Wishes, and more mundane tasks like selling food at Pokemon competitions).

How well do you think Shen-du and his siblings would stack-up against famous Kaiju?

Favorite BFG?
Mine’s huge Imperial Arms rifle Pumpkin from Akame ga kill.
Can you think of a kind of weapon that isn't a Gun that would fit as an alternate meaning for BFG?
Big Fetching Garchomp
Favorite BFS?
Tie between Kagurazaka Asuna’s Pactio Artifact (which is normally a harmless looking giant fan but can turn into a BFS) and Kirby’s Fire/Cutter combination copy ability from Kirby 64: Crystal Shards.
Favorite BFS that isn't a sword(e.g. a spear, scythe, staff, etc that qualifies for the BF discriptor)?
Amy’s Piko Piko Hammer.
What kind of weapon would you use for the rest of the BF alphabet? Favorite example of each? Feel free to use the same type of weapon by different names if you have trouble coming up with enough different weapon types to fill out the alphabet.
BFA- Big Freaking Axe (The Amazon from Dragon’s Crown has a huge one)
BFB- Big Friggin Bomb (King Bomb-omb from Super Mario 64 IS one)
BFC- Big Fancy Crossbow (Azusa from Soul Eater turns into one)
BFD- Big Friendly Djinni (Aladdin has a genie who is huge and friendly and can be used as weapon)
BFE- Big Fighting Elephant (Finn and Jake from Adventure Time have an Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant)
BFF- also known as an Epic Flail (General Onix from The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons weilds a spectacularly massive ball and chain)
BFH- Big Flattening Hammer (Amy’s Piko Piko Hammer of course)
BFI- Big Frigid Ice-Cannon (Mr. Feeze busts out a huge one in his debut episode of Batman: The Animated Series)
BFJ- Big Flying Javlin (The Justice League has a whole fleat of Javlins)
BFK- Big Flipping Keyblade (Sora’s Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts)
BFL- Big Flashy Lance (Galacta Knight’s lance from Kirby Super Star Ultra)
BFM- Big FLARP Maser-Cannon (like the Maser tanks from the Godzilla series)
BFN- Big Fat Nuke (Eggman has a nuclear bomb with his face on it)
BFO- Big Fleshy Orb (most anime villains transform into giant ball shaped masses of pulsating meat at one point or another; Naraku takes the cake however)
BFP- Big Fudging Polearm (Encursio from Akame ga kill gives its wearer one)
BFQ- Big Funky Quantum Physics Powered Explosive (Weapons derived from probability manipulating, reality warping, time-space bending stuff are always cool- like the Buster Machine 3 from the final episode of Gunbuster, which is a giant moon-sized black hole generating bomb created from compressing the planet Jupiter into a super dense mass of Quantum energy which, after detonating, consumed the core of the Milky Way Galaxy and left a huge gaping hole in the fabric of reality)
BFR- Big Female Robot (Katja from Seikon no Qwaser has her Anastasia, a huge copper puppet that she controls with her elemental powers. Katja also happens to have a Big Frakking Railgun also produced by her control over copper.)
BFT- Big Fly Trap (using a Venus Fly Trap as a weapon; Poison Ivy is fond of these kinds of things)
BFU- Big Floating U-boat (Tie between the Gotengo from the Godzilla franchise, which is an airborne battleship, and the Sea Fox, which is Tails’ submarine made flight capable in Tails Adventure)
BFV- Big Funny Vegetable (vegetables are weapons in Super Mario Bros. 2)
BFW- Big Fairy Wand (Jorgen Von Strangle has a huge version of the tiny wands other fairies in Fairly Odd Parents use)
BFX- Big Fabulous Xenoforming Machine (General Zod uses one of these in an attempt to make Earth more Krypton-like in Man of Steel)
BFY- Big Frieghtening Yoyo (Kirby’s Yoyo copy ability)
BFZ- Big Fantastic Zapper (Eggman has this one giant bug zapper esque machine in S3&K)

Favorite example of a weapon that is cool but impractical?
Razor Floss. How does that even work?

Back to Jackie Chan Adventures:
If there existed a counterpart of the Talismans based on the Western Zodiac:
What form do these artifacts take?
What power does each grant(feel free to have powers the duplicate one of the Talisman powers)?
Are they associated with a supernatural being like how the Talismans are associated Shen-du? If so, what kind of supernatural being?

What's your head-canon for why Shen-Du, a fire demon, is better at flying than his sky demon brother?
Long ago there were twelve mystic guardians who opposed Shen-Du and his kin. Shen-Du became the ruler of the world by defeating these spirits; from their ashes he formed the twelve talismans, which he promptly absorbed into his body. The Rooster spirit was the equal of the Sky Demon; however, once Shen-Du slayed the spirit and stole his chi to create the Rooster Talisman, he was able to combine it with the speed of the Rabbit Talisman and easily outpace the Sky Demon.

I know you mentioned what Tails and Eggman's Pokemon team would be else where, but what Pokemon Teams would the following Sonic Characters have:
Sonic
Knuckles
Amy
Shadow
Cream
Rouge
Vector
Charmy
Espio
Mighty
Blaze
Silver
Cosmo
Sally
Bunnie Rabbot- Diggersby, Bunnelby, Buneary, Lopunny, Chespin, Magnezone
Rotor- no idea
Antoine- too cowardly to train Pokemon

Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, and Tails have all had Alliteratively named super forms in at least one medium(Super Sonic and Super Shadow just about everywhere, Super Silver in 2K6, Burning Blaze in the Rush games, Turbo Tails and Titan Tails in Archie). What Alliterative names would you give potential super forms of the following characters?
Knuckles(given how Archie renamed Super Tails to Turbo Tails and even gave Mammoth Mogul's Chaos Emeral-powered super form the moniker of Master, strikes me as a bit odd that they never gave him an Alliterative name)- Nuclear Knuckles
Amy- Awakened Amy (alternatively, Rocket Rose)
Cream- Collider Cream
Rouge- Regal Rouge
Vector- Volt Vector
Espio- Excell Espio
Charmy- Chaos Charmy
Mighty- Mega Mighty (obvious there)

How do you think the above characters would look in such super forms?
Knuckles would look just like Super Knuckles always does.
Amy’s Super form would presumably reflect the spiky golden haired appearance of the other super hedgehogs.
Cream’s Super form would resemble Super Tails; she would unchanged herself except for the appearance of a golden aura, while Cheese would turn completely gold and glow intensely with power.
Rouge’s Super form would resemble Super Knuckles; her hair wouldn’t change colors but she would flash with white light like a radiant gem.
Vector would have an entirely unique looking Super form, gaining new clothes and a more monsterous appearance, becoming much more intimidating.
Espio’s super form would resemble Hyper Sonic somewhat, as instead of remainig one static color he would flash many different colors. He would lack the hyper form’s tell-tale sparks and after images however.
Charmy would take a form like Tails and Cream’s super transformations, with miminal physical changes.
Mighty’s black fur would turn gold similarly to the hedgehog’s super transformations. I can’t help but think of his shell changing colors or something.

Do you think their super forms would be any different if Sonic used the sol Emeralds and Blaze used the Chaos Emeralds?
Sonic would become Burning Sonic and Blaze would become Super Blaze (although I could see Blaze as only having her Burning form, since any hypothetical transformation would just be boosting her pyrokenesis; but Sonic always takes on new forms when exposed to new transformation trinkets)
Do you think Sonic could achieve an even more powerful form by using both the Chaos and Sol Emeralds?
I don’t think super forms can be stacked that way.

Any head canons on why Hyper Sonic has never been see again after S3K?
In order to use the Super Emeralds to achieve transformation, three conditions must be satisfied:
1- All Seven Chaos Emeralds must be placed on the seven pillars surrounding the Alter of the Master Emerald
2- They must REMAIN on the alter and not be moved to another location in order for the Hyper form to be sustained
3- The individual using the Super Emeralds must be the only one attempting to transform; if more than one person transforms using the Super Emeralds, the result is multiple Super forms
Condition number 1 has only been met during the events of S3&K and, blink and you’ll miss it, during the climax of SA2. As you know, Sonic and Shadow both transformed at the same time when they fought against Finalhazard, thus negating the opportunity for Sonic to turn into Hyper Sonic. They also removed the Super Emeralds from Cannon’s Core during the transformation, thus reverting them back into regular Chaos Emeralds after the battle.
While it’s unclear why Tails can achieve a Super form on his own, he can’t go Hyper Tails because he shares the power between himself and four Super Flickys, the same way Sonic frequently shares his Super transformation other characters.

What do you think the result would be if Eggman used the Chaos Emeralds to empower himself instead of a Doomsday Machine(ignoring the Chaos Emerald Saga from AoStH since those Chaos Emeralds are completely different from pretty much every other continuity)?
In the Fleetway comic’s universe, Dr. Robotnik did this not once but twice, absorbing the energy of the Chaos Emeralds into his body and obtaining godhood. The first time this happened he simply grew to enormous size. The second time however his body physically transformed into a solid statue composed of green chaos emerald- shortly after regaining the ability to move, however, Robotnik voluntarily reverted back to his normal appearance. So complete was his control that he could take on any form he desired, even becoming large enough to hold Mobius in the palm of his hand. Robotnik’s powers exceeded anything Super Sonic was capable of, as he could re-write reality on a whim, changing history or revoking laws of physics to suit his fancy. If SEGA Eggman absorbed the Chaos Emeralds in like manner... he would be even stronger than that!

More Crossover hijinks, this time Sonic(Segaverse unless stated otherwise) and DBZ:
Do you think Super Sonic could take Freeza?
Unlike DBZ characters, a Chaos Emerald transformation is totally indestructible, and no amount of force Frieza could produce would be enough to harm Super Sonic. It would come down to whether or not Frieza could survive long enough to out last Super Sonic’s ring supply. Of course, I imagine taking a Super Sonic Spin Attack to the face is rather like getting bisected by Trunks’ sword...
Do you think Hyper Sonic could take Cell?
Cell’s ability to regenerate would be a significant problem. I’m not 100% sure even Hyper Sonic could beat any of the post-Cell Saga DBZ villains in a conventional fight. I mean hypothetically he could just use Chaos Control to teleport them into the sun or strand them in another dimension, but anyone with regeneration abilities would have the advantage over Hyper Sonic.
Super Sayian + Chaos Emeralds = ?
Super Super Sayian. Like a regular Super Sayian only dependent on Rings to maintain the transformation.
How do you think the following first meetings would go?
Goku and Sonic
Immediate bonding over love of food. Sonic would probably want to challenge Goku’s speed. Each would surprise the other with their techniques, which are quite similar. Sonic’s flippant attitude to danger would probably bring out Goku’s normal concealed maturity, since Goku takes threats much more seriously than Sonic does.
Tails and Bulma
Intuitive choice, most people would have picked Gohan. I think a meeting between Tails and a young (circa Pilaf Gang Arc) Bulma would be pretty interesting- as an adult she would probably just dismiss Tails as a kid and not take him very seriously. But a Bulma closer to his own age would probably be impressed with Tails’ mechanical expertise and maybe feel a little competitive towards the fox. Bulma’s self-centered and impatient so the two of them might have a rocky relationship, but Tails puts up with Sonic, Amy, and Knuckles often enough so he’d be okay. Bulma might be a little overbearing on someone as polite and introverted as Tails, but I think they would still get along.
Knuckles and Piccolo
There wouldn’t be much interaction with these two, given that they both dislike socializing and tend to be terse with strangers. Their similarities would be more of a hindrance to getting along than anything. They could have some interesting philosophical discussions if they did talk to each other.
Amy and Chichi
Like with Bulma, I feel as if young Chichi would have more to say than her adult self. Amy would most likely respect Chichi’s strength, as well as her homemaking skills. I think Chichi would find the Piko Piko Hammer interesting. If it’s a young Chichi, her and Amy could be friends and have fun talking about oversized weapons and boys. If it’s an adult Chichi, Amy would probably see her much the way she sees Vanilla and they probably wouldn’t interact much.
Shadow and Vegeta
“I am the Prince of All Saiyans!”
“Well, I’m the one and only Ultimate Life Form.”
“I am the upper eschelon of the most elite race of warriors in the universe! Sired for combat, trained since birth to lay waste to the worlds of lesser species! How can a rat like you possibly claim to be a superior to the mighty Saiyans?!”
“First of all, I’m a hegehog, not a rat- Shadow the Hedgehog, the perfect living weapon created by history’s most gifted scientist, ageless and immortal. Secondly, I have Chaos Control, the ultimate power in this world. There is nothing that compares to the things I am capable of.”
“Fool! An artificial creation will never be able to surpass the natural gifts of the Saiyan race! Behold true power, the power of a Super Saiyan!*transformation whooshing* Ahahaha, look at me now, is there any ability of your’s that can come close to this kind of-”
*Shadow turns into Super Shadow*
“ -Seriously?!”
“Watch this.”
*Shadow uses Chaos Control to teleport them above the planet*
“What the- is this Kakarott’s Instant Transmission technique? How-?”
“Oh, one more thing Vegeta... I can breathe in space.”
“-!?”
*Vegeta suffocates in the dark vacuum of space*

Rouge and 18
This would be JUST LIKE Rouge’s relationship with Topaz in Sonic X. So very much. Once Rouge sees 18‘s emotionless demenor she will instantly make it her mission in life to prod and snark a reaction out of the android. And talk trash about her fashion since. And call her old, even though she doesn’t age.
Silver and Future Trunks
They would talk about time travel and justice and how their English voices are mysteriously similar.
Chaos and Kami
Chaos can’t talk so not much would be going on. I guess Kami would be able to sense the beast’s emotions better than the average person.
Eggman and Dr. Gero
Eggman would probably want to discuss a team-up, and Gero would probably bite, given that he teamed up with Dr. Myuu in GT. Once united in villainy I don’t know if their egos would get in the way of their partnership or if they find a mutually beneficial synergy. Gero’s quest for the Ultimate Warrior would probably be channeled into one of Eggman’s data-copying robots like Metal Sonic; alternatively Eggman would try his hand at adapting Red Ribbon Army technology to his Eggman Empire, perhaps creating bio-mechanical Androids of his own.

How would the Sonic cast pair off for the Fusion Dance(let's assume it works with any two SegaSonic anthros of the same gender and relative power)? What are the names of the fusions and what do they look like? What about the pairs fused via potara earring?
Remember for Fusion Dance to work both partners have to be of similar height and build. And for Potara Earring fusion to work you have to able to wear earrings.
Sonic + Shadow = (Fusion Dance) Shadic
Sonic’s blue fur dominates, accented with Shadow’s red highlights and white chest. His spins curve downward like Sonic’s. His arms are the same colors as his torso. Has Shadow’s hover skates. Has Shadow’s eyes, but wears Sonic’s characteristic grin, which is a disturbing combination. Fusion Dance gives the fusee a strange orange vest, but since these are Sonic characters there’s now baggy pants.
Sonic + Shadow = (Potara Earrings) Sodow
Mostly resembles Sonic, but is covered in black fur. His spines curve upward like Shadow’s. His arms are flesh colored. Has Sonic’s shoes. Takes on a more serious air. Only additional clothing are the earrings themselves.
Sonic + Silver = (Fusion Dance) Sover
Silver colored fur on a body that is mostly Sonic’s. Has Silver’s mane and fancy gloves and boots.
Sonic + Silver = (Potara Earrings) Silvonic
Quills are shaped like Silver’s quills, but the fur is blur. Has Sonic’s arms and torso. Wears Sonic’s gloves and shoes.
Sonic + Tails = (Potara Earrings) Tonic
A cross between a hedgehog and a fox. Predominately blue. His facial features resemble Sonic most closely, and is Sonic’s height, but has Tails’ white stomach, large ears, and twin fox tails. His head has Sonic’s quills, but his back is smooth. Has Tails’ bangs. He wears Sonic’s shoes and Tails’ bracelets and anklets.
Knuckles + Espio = (Fusion Dance) Knucio
Mostly resembles Knuckles, having Knuckles’ basic build, dreadlocks, spiked fists, and white chest mark. His fur is a darker shade of purple than Espio’s scales. Has Espio’s horn, tail, and long tongue. Wears Espio’s boots.
(no Potara fusion; neither of them have ears, you see)
Sonic + Knuckles = (Fusion Dance) Sonuckles
Amy + Cream = (Potara Earring) Creamy
Amy + Blaze = (Fusion Dance) Amaze
Amy + Blaze = (Potara Earring) Blamy
Blaze + Marine = (Potara Earring) Blaine
Cream + Marine = (Fusion Dance) Maream
Cream + Marine = (Potara Earring) Crene
Silver + Shadow = (Fusion Dance) Sidow
Shadow + Silver = (Potara Earring) Shaver- damn, that’s an awesome name now that I think about it
Silver + Epsio = (Fusion Dance) Silvio
Eggman + Eggman Nega = (Fusion Dance) Eggmega
Eggman + Eggman Nega = (Potara Earring) Negaman

How do the Sonic Cast fair against the Human Z Fighters and Mr. Satan(He may have an Ego bigger than his Afro, but he's still argueably the strongest human in DBZ who lacks the ability to use Ki)?
Mr. Satan wouldn’t stand chance even against the youngest and most inexperienced Sonic fighters, who are all much stronger than any real world human martial artist, and thus beyond Mr. Satan’s skill level.
Videl would have marginally better odds, given that she can fly and her skills are slighty superhuman. I’d think she would be equal with Amy, Cream, Charmy, and Tails (physically speaking that is, Tails’ gadgets would give him an edge in a fight).
Yajirobe is extremely strong but he’d most likely get taken down quickly because the Sonic characters have the edge in techniques. He’s maybe strong enough to handle Amy, but I could see her beating him.
Yamcha could be defeated by any of the Sonic Heroes except maybe Big or the single digit aged children. Espio might have a hard time against the Z Fighters in general because their ability to sense Ki negates his stealth advantage.
Chiaotzu would maybe be a match for some of the weaker Sonic characters but would go down quickly if he had to fight Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, Omega, Blaze, Rouge, or Vector.
Master Roshi could perhaps stand up to Tails, Silver, Rouge, and characters as strong as them, but wouldn’t be able to match Sonic, Knuckles, or Shadow.
Krillin and Tienshinhan would be able to take on any Sonic character one-on-one and win handily, but could probably be beaten if they faced a Team or if it was just the two of them against the whole Sonic cast.

Now for some SegaSonic and TMNT2K3:
How does Espio stack up against the other Reptilian Ninjas?
He probably lacks the TMNT’s level of weapons training, especially compared to Leonardo, and while he is computer savvy his tech skills pale in comparison to Donatello’s talents. Espio does have a major advantage going for him though, and that’s the sheer variety of special abilities at his disposal: the ninja turtles are basically just big green humans with above average strength and a healing factor of varying effectiveness, whereas Espio has a whole battery of powers like invisibility, wall crawling, Leaf Swirl, super speed, and extrasenory awareness. I imagine the average playable Sonic character is also much stronger than most of the TMNT cast, since basic feats you can do in game would require super human athleticism.
Does Vector's raw strength make up for his lack of Ninja skills against the turtles?
Like I said, basic strength in the Sonic universe is super human strength everywhere else and a power character like Vector would be a Goliath in the TMNT-verse. Still, the turtles have taken on foes that are much stronger than they are many times and won, many of them much bigger than Vector. Even in a one-on-one fight Vector would probably be overwhelmed before long.
Which, if any, of the Sonic cast do you think would seek training from Splinter?
Espio and maybe Knuckles.
Which would just want to fight Splinter?
Any of them if the first encounter goes badly enough, though I think Team Dark or Dr. Eggman would be the most hostile.
How badly do those that challenge Splinter to a fight get curbstomped?
It depends. Sonic or Shadow could probably defeat Splinter; Knuckles’ temper would easily be exploited; ditto for Amy; Tails may or not be able to defeat Splinter with a surprise gadget, but would get defeated easily in a straight fight; Dr. Eggman would use robots, which Splinter has a mixed track record with defeating
What does Eggman think of Utrom(sp?) technology?
The Utroms in the 2003 cartoon universe have advanced organic technology that Eggman would definitely find fascinating enough to steal and reverse engineer. I could see him trying to replicate Utrom teleportation devices and attempting to adapt their bio-computers to his own small animal powered robots.

How well do Sonic and Company do against the Shredder(the one that's an alien in a Human-sized mech)?
Easy victory, Sonic could probably take him on alone and win. Shredder’s ego makes him an easy target for Sonic’s mockery, and the hedgehog already has ample experience fighting robotic enemies much larger than anything Ch’rell has ever controlled.
How well do the Turtles do against Eggman?
They would probably have to lean on Donatello’s tech skills to fight Eggman’s robot effectively; while the turtles would do fine on their own if they only had to battle one of the Doctor’s mechs, if Eggman were like, invading New York or something he would bring a whole army with him. The turtles would look for a means of crippling his forces without having to drag on the battle, since they can only handle so many enemies at once.
How likely is a Shredder and Eggman team-up?
While Eggman himself does surprisingly well when working with other villains, Shredder doesn’t accept partnerships, he only subjugates new minions. A villain war is much more likely to happen.

What does Shredder think of the Chaos Emeralds?
Something neat to plug his latest doomsday device into. He’d probably see the potential to use Chaos Control as a means of traveling through time, space, dimensions, etc. and try to create something like the multiverse conquering Techno-Drome from Turtles Forever.

I think I'll stop for now.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

^Quite late, but still quite an enjoyable read.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

What are your thoughts on being the last guest on the Nth Degree?
It makes sense, am I even active here any more? Didn't I leave? Why am I still here? Can I blame Retro?

Do you think someone should create it's successor immediately or wait a time?
Wait a while so that everyone will be hyped up for it again!

Favorite Letter?
I don't have one. Though the letter S is fun to write so I'll go with that.

Your thoughts on the Unown that corresponds to your favorite letter?
It looks like it's dancing. That's rad!

Favorite Unown?
The S one?

Your thoughts on the letter that corresponds to your favorite Unown?
Aren't we just going in circl-

Do you think GameFreak should make more Unown?
One for every number.

If so, what symbols would you like to see made into Unown?
Is unicode too much to ask? That'd be cool.

Of the Pokemon capable of learning only a single move naturally, which do you think is most useful in battle? Most useful outside of battle? Least Useful?
My Pokemon knowledge is about 8 years out of date. I have no idea. Transform maybe? I know cut was stupid and probably still is, stupid. Step over the little weed, don't cut it down!!!

How well do you think Crash would fare in Smash?
If Sonic can do it, he could. Sounds like a perfect match to me, honestly!

How do you think oldschool Crash would have been affected if Nintendo and Sony hadn't had a falling out and the Playstation as a SNES CD had made it to market?
He'd have ended up like Croc and those other 3D platformers. The only reason Crash ended up being popular was because he was direct competition to Mario, and not another clone.

Where do you think Crash would be today if he had never left Naughty Dog's control?
Just like Jak, making guest appearances but otherwise left on the backburner. It's still better than being killed off with a bunch of terrible games though.

How well do you think Crash would do in a fight against a real Bandicoot?
Do Bandicoots fight? I figure they can only try and defend themselves. I'm gonna say Crash would win. Unless he's dead in the Activision vault somewhere. In that case, the Bandicoot wins by default.