Meanwhile 5 years into the past

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Yukki 2.0
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Arrivederci.

Meanwhile 5 years into the past

Post by Yukki 2.0 »

Let's Look At Our Old Selves Now.

In One of my First RolePlays:
dum yukki wrote:Miloa Ran After The Fleeing Tyranatar. She Used Swift Attack, Which Weakened It.
The Tyranatar Used fury Swipe 4 times, But missed. Miloa Then Used Quick attack. Tyranatar Fainted!
This Eevee Knew Everything Apparently
dumer yukki wrote:Miloa Understands She Doesn't Understand So Miloa Uses Sand Attack Lowering It's Defense And Accuracy.
very dum yukki wrote:Miloa Then returned To The House Where The Tyranatar Attacked. She Used Sunny Day, And The rain Stopped. She jumped through An Open Window, That Was Celest's House.
dummest yukki wrote:Miloa Used Swift attack At him.
dummer than dummest yukki wrote:Miloa's HP Was in The orange, So She Used bite.
I Swear this Is Just Awful :(
make it stop wrote:Miloa Wished She took The Right Path Of The Crossroads Because There Was A Huge waterfall and A Rough Current In front of her. She tried swimming Back, But the current was too Strong. She was About 14 Feet Away From death, And was beginning To Give up.
end me wrote:Since the current Was So Strong, A Large rock Flung in The air and Hit Miloa's forehead And she Fainted. The current Dropped her off In The waterfall. She Was in The Air, And About 3 Miles From hitting The Riverbed And Knocking on Heaven's Door.
no seriously make it stop wrote:" Well Can You Carry Me or Am i Too heavy Because the satchel Is on Me With Alot Of Things Or Should i Cut That tree Down That's over There and walk Across? " Asked Miloa.
what was i smoking wrote: Miloa Got Up But Her HP Was In The Orange. She Used Protect.
Oh Hey Look At How I Absolutely Destroyed the OOT RP
what even wrote:( thx )

Miloa, a zora that was imprisoned, Could Feel The Seal On Her Steadily Weakening, Although It Was Too Strong To Break Through.

Miloa Could Hear Faint Talking. " Kill.. Kill.. "

( http://www.mangarush.com/manga/legend-o ... -the/1/p-1 ^_^ )
Oh Dear I was Such A Terrible RPer Back Then
once even not wrote:( WAIT a minute.. Max Suggested That We Shorten It By A member. Did You Mean That We Get Rid Of A Rper That Doesnt RP Here? And Also, Tobi Suggested Her Leave Because She Will not Go To The Forest Temple Again. I Think I have An Answer: Tobi Wants To Leave, Right? Why Dont we Get Rid Of Her And Replace Her With Me? )
Wow, How And Why Did I think Tobi Was A Girl ( LOL )
god wrote: ..Wait.. Did You say.. ganondorf? He Has Forced my family Into Slavery For him, And When We Refused, He Killed My family. I Was The Only Survivor, And I Want To Avenge My family's Death. Can I Join You? I Know We Just met, But I Could Help, After All. Besides, I Want To see Ganondorf Dead, If It's The last Thing I Do. " Miloa Quickly Explained.
Moving On From This Garbage, We Have...
oh dear wrote:heh, i can prove you wrong, crazo. i researched until i found a possibility known as 'Normal monotone Chao'. It Says It's color Changes depending on Its Baby evolution. It matches My result, So My Chao ( i Named it champ LOL ) Is a Shiny Red Normal Monotone. ( long Name lol )
The List Goes On And On But You Pretty Much Get The gist Of It All ( lol )

How Was Everyone Like In The Past? Can Anybody Top The Cringe Tier That I Was?
The Chao Island Resurgence will occur in 2026.
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: Actually more of a Gadfly

Re: Meanwhile 5 years into the past

Post by Goat »

I looked into my footprint here on CI and all I saw was grief, frustration, and furries.

So many furries.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

i refuse
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Ivogoji wrote:No, there isn't ONE Santa. There's an entire army of them!

See, it started with just one, and he was a robot created by Pope Felix the First to fight the Turks. Instead he enslaved all the Elves in the Undying Lands and had them construct a factory at the North Pole that cannot be seen by human eyes. This factory churned out thousands of identical robot Kringles in a bid to take over the world, and Santa would never have been stopped were not for the the last alliance of Orcs and Barrow-wights. An uneasy peace followed for many centuries, with armed Orcs constructing a city beneath the artic ice to monitor the robotic hordes. However, every year on Christmas Eve, Santa's enemies take the day off to go home and celebrate with their families, and that is when he makes his move. The crimson menace covertly escape the perpetual blockade and fly around the world in their ancient Atlantian flying machines (disguised as humble sleighs laden with large bags), carpet bombing Europe, the Americas, and parts of Australia. These bombs are what appear to be toys for children, apparently stollen by Santa's Elves from various super markets across the globe, but are in truth cleverly concealed devices that siphon off the life force of human being in small amounts. Little by little the Legions of Clause gather energy to power their ultimate weapon, the mysterious product of Atlantian super science that will make them invincible- GAMERA!
Ivogoji wrote:
ShadowXUnicorn wrote:Mobius and Earth.
With the exception of the STC continuity, they are already the same place.

Godzilla and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Eggman unleashes an army of mind-controlled Kaiju. Then Perfect Chaos and Godzilla duke it out. Then they have an Olympics to see who's the best. Then they fight Capcom for no particular reason.
I swear I would have something more clever for this today.
Ivogoji wrote:Las Lindas is the only webcomic I read.
It's actually been years since I read a webcomic... I miss the cowgirls.
Last edited by Ivogoji on Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

eboy wrote:Char didn't know what to do after he got to the wall, so he just stood there.
((I'm impatient for another post.))
((Post post post! I want to continue the RP!))
((Cue Jeopardy music.))
impatience is perfect
eboy wrote:^
Nope, Chuck Norris 2 wins. The other was just Chuck Testa.
THIS WAS 2013 WHAT WHY THE STALE MEMES SOMEONE HURT ME

most of my early posts are so cringy i don't even want to put them in this topic lel
Speeps
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher

Post by Speeps »

ITT: Wow my past self was so cringey but I've definitely improved as a person now guys can't you see
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

^
i'm pretty sure that i'm still cringy to 99% of the population but at least i've definitely improved in some way

still have a long way to go though
MeganAKTyler
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Oi, you! Yes, you! With the face! Yes! Hello!

Post by MeganAKTyler »

Tthis is hard to read
Dragons!