@ me next time

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Aruesso
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

@ me next time

Post by Aruesso »

you know who you are
lmfao
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: @ me next time

Post by chaoadventures »

chaoadventures wrote:I don't even wanna

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Pentagrami
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: bupsting makes me feel good

Post by Pentagrami »

que
im jimmy pentagrami aka grami
firetruckz 2 hes bac wrote:Ghostbupsters
when will dilen come back from the war???......
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

tfw you forgot to take it to pms
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by chaoadventures »

Also, if you want to have what I quantify as about one twelfth of the situation, look at Aruesso's Twitter.

I mean, all I've mustered is that it involves the CI Skype group, of which I never even knew existed.

- - -
Wolf
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao

Post by Wolf »

Aruesso wrote:you know who you are
lmfao
yea, same here. y'all aint got lives if ur just sitting in a group chat being ableist/gossipy (among other things) towards POC, disabled, lgbtq+ people. nice hobby tosa taiboo's :darkcool:
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Post by Pumpkinium »

i informed vic about the horror stories of the ci skype group, including but not limited to: how many people get trash-talked behind their backs (including vic), and recent drama revolving skonia being accused of things hes not and being belittled. thats where this came from.
help me
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

Yeah, that's what I imagined.

Shame I was never invited to that.

I THOUGHT I WAS ONE OF THE COOL KIDS.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

i'd just like to point out that ci is becoming an elitist community who shuns anyone who isn't exactly like that and this forum is a real unpleasant place to be right now and I'd much rather move somewhere else but lucky for you guys i don't know where because this place is like hotel california so if you'd mind please do something about this trash heap before it implodes on itself
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Post by Tsui »

I'm just gonna say that saying "you know who you are" is a great way of confusing everyone, especially certain people who might have issues with that but whatever right?
and since what happened didn't happen on ci, it doesn't make much sense at all to post this on ci

though from what I skimmed through, most everyone acted really immature and bickered more than anything

...and it is really interesting to come online and see that the number of participants in the skype group is less than before, in an "oh sheesh what happened this time" kind of way
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by chaoadventures »

eboyblue3 wrote:i'd just like to point out that ci is becoming an elitist community who shuns anyone who isn't exactly like that and this forum is a real unpleasant place to be right now and I'd much rather move somewhere else but lucky for you guys i don't know where because this place is like hotel california so if you'd mind please do something about this trash heap before it implodes on itself
Once again, I blame politics with full force.

- - -
Aruesso
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Aruesso »

Twiddle. wrote:I'm just gonna say that saying "you know who you are" is a great way of confusing everyone, especially certain people who might have issues with that but whatever right?y
i probably shouldn't have been That vague and more specified the skype chat nonsense and i formally apologize for that one

but. hoooo boyyeeee @ skype chat
if you wanna make fun of me, try saying it to my face next time
absolutely ridiculous
XxDeepthroatxX
Egg
Egg

Post by XxDeepthroatxX »

This is a dump account because I know if I post on my real account I'm going to get in trouble

The skype group is where a lot of users have been gossiping for long time, Twiddle is in it, Fox Boy actively talks with most of them since he's in it, JmT, Sable, Vapor, Brianna, Shadou, they were all involved

People there talked for months on how to get rid of certain people, especially Mewtamer. Fox was ready to help us all along the way too.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Aruesso
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Aruesso »

XxDeepthroatxX wrote:This is a dump account because I know if I post on my real account I'm going to get in trouble

The skype group is where a lot of users have been gossiping for long time, Twiddle is in it, Fox Boy actively talks with most of them since he's in it, JmT, Sable, Vapor, Brianna, Shadou, they were all involved

People there talked for months on how to get rid of certain people, especially Mewtamer. Fox was ready to help us all along the way too.
nice account name

i highly disagree with the way mewtamer is but Golly!

i only have a small handful of people i know who need to 'fess up to some nonsense re: me, wolf, uni+skonia (especially fox boy ;*)
idk about others in the chat since i don't have a full list of what happens/happened in there but

honestly. Yikes.
Pentagrami
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: bupsting makes me feel good

Post by Pentagrami »

@ eboy and adventures can you please not do this when you don't even know what and how it went on specially considering it was off-site?? how can you blame politics if you don't even know what this is?? i mean i like you guys but its better if you stay away from this kind of thing i agree about the elitism yeah sure but that's an issue but it's a separate issue
@ mr. incognito vigilante: tbh im not surprised people tried to get rid of the incredibly open 20-something pedophile.

that said

no one's been **** talking you since you left

i brought up that it was all ableism and that it was awful that they would go that far to vindicate someone because they don't know how to explain themselves.

of course i was asked to sweep it under the rug.

tbh i think a huge part of the issue is how willing people on this site are to go against minors to the point of harassment. i was absent through the entirety of the argument but i went back to read it and all i saw was a bunch of adults backing up a kid who refused to try to understand another one and instead resorted to beating them up. everyone jumped in on it like some sort of school yard fight instead of intervening in a positive way. not to mention things were stirred up by an adult anyways but as i see it the turning point was when minty got involved.
Last edited by Pentagrami on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
im jimmy pentagrami aka grami
firetruckz 2 hes bac wrote:Ghostbupsters
when will dilen come back from the war???......
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

can we just remove the forums already because there is like no hope for this place anymore
ShadouZaHejjihoggu
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Post by ShadouZaHejjihoggu »

XxDeepthroatxX wrote:JmT, Sable, Vapor, Brianna, Shadou, they were all involved
I don't appreciate my name being used here. As far as I'm aware, I'm barely involved at all with the Skype chat, especially when it comes to situations or arguments like these.
btw i cant beat the bailey fight
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

I leave for a weekend and the stupidest thing happens.

If you have specific beef with specific people saying specific things, have at them directly by all means. It feels weird that I have to be the one to say that the skype group in question is not some exclusive gossip haven. Most of it is just a skype group of friends. I try to keep it that way, but sometimes folks just want to talk about what's juicy and not what flavor of juicy - juice I had that morning.

Dumb stuff happens and deal with it directly. I'm not even gonna name names to throw people under a bus. Figure out who said what and deal with it privately. If you're just gonna stur the pot you're just gonna make more gossip.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao

Post by retrolinkx »

eboyblue3 wrote:i'd just like to point out that ci is becoming an elitist community who shuns anyone who isn't exactly like that and this forum is a real unpleasant place to be right now and I'd much rather move somewhere else but lucky for you guys i don't know where because this place is like hotel california so if you'd mind please do something about this trash heap before it implodes on itself
I dunno man, it's been like that for a while. It's just now, the only people left are the elitist communities. Before it would've been like 10 groups of friends with the elitist community being one of them, but now it's just the elitist community left.

The reason the forum is horrible now is due to all the politics that have been talked about over the past few months, along with the meme overload and other annoying things, CI has just been a pretty boring and stupid place to browse for a while.
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

eboyblue3 wrote:can we just remove the forums already because there is like no hope for this place anymore
how about we just remove you instead? You are literally contributing nothing and are just being a noisy, whiny nuisance right now

--------------------------------------------------------

so wait, i don't understand why this is even a thing? like i can get why some people might gossip about other people in group skype chats, it's a been there done that thing, but are people really petty enough to try and "get rid of" other users?
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
XxDeepthroatxX
Egg
Egg

Post by XxDeepthroatxX »

I think I've caused too many problems already, I'm sorry everyone
Last edited by XxDeepthroatxX on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

i guess i could understand not liking the whole likes little kids thing, but i feel like that's a matter you should take up with admins moreso than a manner you discuss in private like you're a group of hitmen planning your next target, feels kind of mob-justice-y which really wouldn't bode well for the forum
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao

Post by retrolinkx »

I'm not sure why this was brought to the forum anyhow. It was apparently an off site thing and bringing it on site, for people who don't know what's going on isn't going to help in anyway.

Now people are just ratting out on others for no particular reason other than they think it will be helpful in someway, when it's not.

Someone's just going to lock this in the end and it won't have done anything but stirred stuff up more
chocohugs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: a minute of thought is worth a lifetime of effort

Post by chocohugs »

maybe message people privately instead of airing out your dirty laundry publicly next time
tumbl - twittr | avatar by tsui
(15:29:10) Jack_Augustine has never been hugged by a girl before