A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Locked
User avatar
Nessie
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm
Contact:

A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Nessie »

Enter Action: ______________
User avatar
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"
Location: heck (still)
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by chaoadventures »

>look
Image


- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
User avatar
Nessie
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Nessie »

playerchaoadventures materializes
chaoadventures wrote:>look
  • Result
    You see that you are in a windswept field and the sky is clear except for a giant river in the sky. The sun is half way between the halfway and the top of the sky. You see a flash of white as SwifterTheDragon materializes. In the distance, you can see a group of half dome looking houses.
Enter Action: ____________

playerSwifterTheDragon materializes
SwifterTheDragon wrote:Enter Action: go to http://www.candybox2.net
Enter Action: ____________
User avatar
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Posts: 3004
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am
Motto: Yosh!
Location: Death Egg IV

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Ivogoji »

> inventory
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
User avatar
Nessie
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Nessie »

playerIvogoji materializes
Ivogoji wrote:> inventory
  • Result
    You put your hands in your pockets and bring up your inventory, you don't see anything except in the bottom right corner, where you see the letter c with the number 10 written next to it.
Enter Action: __________
SwifterTheDragon wrote:> Dig
  • Result
    You scoop up the dirt below you and dig an arm deep hole.
Enter Action: __________
User avatar
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Posts: 3004
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am
Motto: Yosh!
Location: Death Egg IV

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Ivogoji »

> west
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Posts: 2284
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu »

> GET YE FLASK
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs »

> stats
User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

//Can I do multiple actions in one post? Or can I post multiple times for multiple actions? If so,//

> Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig

//If not,//

> Dig
User avatar
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Posts: 3234
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Motto: Sightless Scholar
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

take all
User avatar
Nessie
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Nessie »

Ivogoji wrote:> west
  • Result
    You head west towards the setting sun, after a while you find a dirt road breaking up the grassy plain.
Enter Action: __________

playereboyblue3 materializes
eboyblue3 wrote:> GET YE FLASK
  • Action Failed
    You are unable to find a Flask nearby.
Enter Action: __________

playerIvogoji materializes
Pufflehugs wrote:> stats
  • Result
    You find that you don't have any.
Enter Action: __________
SwifterTheDragon wrote://Can I do multiple actions in one post? Or can I post multiple times for multiple actions? If so,//

> Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig Dig

//If not,//

> Dig
  • Result
    You keep digging, you now have a hole the size of half your upper body. (Note, if you enter in multiple actions like so, you will continuously do this action even if you don't input anything unless you are forcebly stopped or if you input an action that conflicts with this action.)
Enter Action: __________

playerJeffery Mewtamer materializes
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:take all
  • Action Failed
    You need to be more spesific about what you want to take all of.
Enter Action: __________
User avatar
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Posts: 3004
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am
Motto: Yosh!
Location: Death Egg IV

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Ivogoji »

> follow road
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

> Keep digging until told not to
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs »

> fuse with self
User avatar
Nessie
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Nessie »

Ivogoji wrote:> follow road
  • Result
    You follow the road. In the distance, you spot a group of people on the road heading your way.
Enter Action: __________
SwifterTheDragon wrote:> Keep digging until told not to
  • Result
    You keep digging, your hole is deep enough to where you can fit half your body in the hole.
Enter Action: __________
Pufflehugs wrote:> fuse with self
  • Result
    You feel something deep inside of you click into place, you then notice that your limbs start fusing together turning you into some kinda blob of flesh. You hear someone heading your way.
Enter Action: __________
User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

> Dig until you find a cave or something
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Posts: 2284
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu »

> GO DENNIS
User avatar
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"
Location: heck (still)
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by chaoadventures »

> east
Spoiler:
eboyblue3 wrote:> GET YE FLASK

"Ye cannot get the FLASK. It is firmly
bolted to a wall which is bolted to the
rest of the dungeon which is probably
bolted to a castle. Never you mind."
Image


- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
User avatar
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Posts: 3004
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am
Motto: Yosh!
Location: Death Egg IV

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Ivogoji »

> say "Hello".
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
User avatar
Nessie
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Nessie »

  • Notice
    The moons appear on the other horizon. Everyone feels a wave of energy wash over them.
SwifterTheDragon wrote:> Dig until you find a cave or something
  • Result
    Since I have yet to find a cave, you keep digging. Your hole is now big enough for you to fit in. It would be easier to dig if you had digging tools.
Enter Action: __________
eboyblue3 wrote:> GO DENNIS
  • Result
    You cheer on 'DENNIS'.
Enter Action: __________
chaoadventures wrote:> east
Spoiler:
eboyblue3 wrote:> GET YE FLASK

"Ye cannot get the FLASK. It is firmly
bolted to a wall which is bolted to the
rest of the dungeon which is probably
bolted to a castle. Never you mind."
  • Result
    You head east while secretly responding to eboyblue3. You bump into a flock of sheep, the sheepherder runs up to you. "What are you doing near my sheep?"
Enter Action: __________
Ivogoji wrote:> say "Hello".
  • Result
    You say hello, the travelers wave and stop, one of them asks, "Do you happen to have any sugar on you? We're a traveling baking show and we're running low on sugar, we'll give you a good value for it."
Enter Action: __________
User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

Create the most effective digging tool to ever exist, then Dig with it.
User avatar
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Posts: 3004
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am
Motto: Yosh!
Location: Death Egg IV

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Ivogoji »

> look at moon
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Posts: 2284
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu »

> CHASTISE GM FOR NOT PICKING UP ON MY HOMESTAR RUNNER JOKES
Locked