United Social Support Regime

For all discussion about your usergroups or clubs. If you want to join a usergroup, or find members, this is the place to go to!
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

United Social Support Regime

Post by Triert »

We, are the U.S.S.R.

Let me define our goals very clearly, I, and anyone else joining this group have decided that the moderators are best to handle personal issues between users. But as of this post we have decided that they fail to take action to large scale problems.

This group, is designed to talk about such issues and matters in a refined setting, making sure the problem is well described and defined.

Should the problem persist, or the user or users themselves persist. We will ask that the site partake in the Social Exile of either the group of the users. Refusing to acknowledge their presences, refusing to believe they exist, ignoring them is not enough, people who partake in the social exile must not even consider the user to have ever existed and ignore them and any trace of them for good.

It's one thing to ignore a user or group, but another to see them continue to cause trouble with others. It's either you ignore everyone, or partake in a social exile.

I am your First Consort, I will appoint users I feel are dedicated to the group as Tribune members.

As for everyone else, let's start talking about what we feel is CI's biggest, current, and ongoing problem and decide the best way to handle it.

It is up to all of you to decide what problem to focus on, if you feel others should focus on a problem, start your post with "I will focus on the issue (name) presented"
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Re: United Social Support Regime

Post by Dr. Roivas »

down with the bourgeoisie
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

So basically, this is Sad Russian Island.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Go away I'm still trying to clean the yogurt.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Dr. Roivas wrote:down with the bourgeoisie
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
Chaos the Light Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by Chaos the Light Chao »

I can't believe I haven't already locked this thread which questions the 3SBA's greatness.

For real, though, this isn't a forum for political movements, mock or otherwise.