[SADX & SA2B] First evolution and gradual evolution.

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: [SADX & SA2B] First evolution and gradual evolution.

Post by Mamkute »

Yes. That does make sense, and while It could very well save some questions on "why does my chao no match it in the pictre?!?!?" but it could very well cause problems with "How do I make it 'normal' and is there a 3rd evolution?!?!" And indeed, there is no problem with asking.
chao10112
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chao10112 »

I haa fly>fly>fly I think... one of my chao on their first life was a neutral>fly it became a fly>fly then its wings turned color.
Rentu
Adept Chao
Adept Chao
Motto: ?

Post by Rentu »

So it's like if you give a chao a bunch of run stuff it evolves into a swim and then vice versa. Then for flying and power give it fly it makes it power and if you give it power it will make fly?
I think that is how it goes but im not sure it is super confusing :no:
Do these look like the eyes of mercy

Deviant art account!•My art blog
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Post by Mayo »

^ You may be slightly confused my friend, try to think that Run is opposite to Power, and Fly is opposite to Swim.

Example: If you gave 50 or so Swim drives, just so your Chao could swim, but you want your Chao to evolve into a Run type. To balance out the Swim and prevent the Chao from becomming into a Swim type (instead of Run), give the Chao some Fly animals/drives, because Fly is opposite to Swim, giving Fly will cancel out the Swim type influence.
Hope this helps.
medoli900
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: [SADX & SA2B] Evolution requirements.

Post by medoli900 »

Crazo3077 wrote:Let me try my math again, using Baby as one type.

Baby (1)
First Evolution (15) [Alignment (3) * Type (5)]
Second Evolution (75) [First Evolution (15) * Second Type (5)]
Mixed Second Evolution (150) [Second Evolution (75) * Opposite Slider Options (2)]
Chaos (3)
Character Chao (3)
Total 247...
You forgot each different color (so 247 (263 if pre-evolution counted) * # of each colour) and/or the pre-evolution. (I count it as a different category,because he does change form,maybe not you,and you have the right to (so 15 [alignment (3) * type (5)]) )
SA2HD ps3 ranked in almost all level! Gosh,even in canon core!Rank 33 in route 101 0_0 (puting ZERO to HERO from Hercule)
I received a beautiful deep blue and black 3DS XL! *_*
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

^
If you read the posts before that, which you should have to get there, you'd understand we were only looking for the list of Chao types, not the total of Chao there are. So breeds were not included. If you wanted to go that we'd change up the numbers given our recent enlightenment on how Chao work as a whole.

Baby (1) + First Evolution (15) + Second Evolution (135) + Chaos (3) = 154 Types [Note: Each evolution includes alignment and second evolution include dual types.]

Color (14) * Tone (2) * Shiny (2) = 56 | 56 + Jewel Coats (11) = 67 | 67 + Unique Shiny Jewel Chao (10) = 77 Breeds [Note: Unique Shiny Jewel Chao are determined by Gamecube versions, where the Shiny Jewel Brown Chao and Shiny Jewel Normal Chao look like pre-existing Chao, so are not unique, and there are three iterations of Shiny Jewel Chao that result in Invisible Chao, eliminating two more. Obviously Unique Shiny Jewel Chao is different in PC versions.)

Types (154) * Breeds (77) + Tails Chao (1) = 11,859 Chao Variants [Note: Tails Chao added at the end because it can only be legitimately obtained in one skin color on Gamecube, and counts as a type. Some combinations of type and breed may look the same or similar, such as Neutral Normal/Any Normal Chao and Neutral Normal/Any Two-Tone Sky Blue Chao. This Chao are considered different for ease of equation and the very slight color differences.]

Don't you love the smell of burnt rubber early in the morning?
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui