How to make a Bright Chao?

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Galaxier
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: It isn't galaxy enough!

How to make a Bright Chao?

Post by Galaxier »

It has come to my attention that the Bright Chao doesn't seem to be random, and the Bright Chao page doesn't have the recipe (if there is one), and I'd like to contribute to it.

Alright, so, the recipe.. Every time I breed my Shiny White Chao with two-tones, the child that emerges is always a Bright Chao! I think that the recipe for it is Shiny Mono-Tone + Any Two-Tone.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd think the possible recipe should be in that page. :darkhappy:
Want to see my Chao and how they are?
I am currently trying to finish this, but you can still check it out! :chaohappy:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... p=drivesdk
azureprism
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: without memes i will die

Re: How to make a Bright Chao?

Post by azureprism »

A bright Chao is just a shiny twotone that renders weirdly because of the terrible job whoever ported SA2B did, amongst a number of other glitches present in the PC version like the changing fruit textures and the trees not growing right.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: How to make a Bright Chao?

Post by Mamkute »

In addition to what was said above, the broad recipe for a Bright Chao (and by extension all Shiny Two-tones) is just having a shiny gene and a two-tone gene involved. The simplest cross being a Normal Chao from the garden and a Shiny Chao of the desired color. But of course, many more complicated crosses can happen, and are needed for Normal Bright Chao.