How to edit Chao to evolve faster?

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

How to edit Chao to evolve faster?

Post by ChillyChao »

Hi!
Today i got SA2 for PC, and for about an hour i have been messing around on Fusions Chao Editor. However, i want to make a Chao YouTube series, and since i have Chao already, i don't wanna start yet.
I wanna unlock the other gardens, but i don't wanna want to wait. Is there any way i can make my Chao evolve faster with FCE? Thanks!
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

Re: How to edit Chao to evolve faster?

Post by UltimaNumber »

Magnitude is what dictates when a Chao grow into evolutions. If you want to unlock the Hero and Dark Garden, you must evolve a Chao into one of them, you can't just port one in. Simply have the Hero/Dark slider into the direct you want your Chao's alignment, then shift it's magnitude to 1.0 or greater, and your Chao will evolve the next chance it gets into what you chose it to be.
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs