Chao World Extended help?

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Esme
Egg
Egg
Motto: The Squeakiest Ralts you know

Chao World Extended help?

Post by Esme »

Hi, I'm new!

I need some help. So I just recently go Chao World Extended and I'm LOVING IT, but it seems that the extension doesn't include some of the mods listed. For example, I don't see the color-mixing mod or the medals affecting breeding mods... Is there anything that has the individual codes listed somewhere so I can plot the ones I want in my folder?

Edit: Oh, and switching to Player 2 characters mod! I'd love to play as Metal in the Chao Garden c:
Some shattering fawn
For this candented dawn
Pluck up their worm holes and give them
To feeders that spirits be freer
YuYuChaosho
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The day only gets worse when the sun sets at 3pm

Re: Chao World Extended help?

Post by YuYuChaosho »

Uhm. Which version of the mod have you got? Version 7.5 definitely has the features you're looking for....you are looking in the *Codes* tab of the Mod Manager right?

in (Advanced) the third option is called Metal Chao can make Jewel Chao
in (Advanced) again the fifth option is called Mixing Colors

to find the Alternate Character (Player 2 Character) part of the mod you'll need to scroll down to the (Bonus) part of the Mod Manager. still in the *Codes* tab.
there you'll see the second to last (Bonus) called Enable ALT character (by pressing R or L)

hopefully this helps~! :darksway:
SEGA does what Nintendon’t