Is there a mod for an extended black market?

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SchattenspielRex
Egg
Egg

Is there a mod for an extended black market?

Post by SchattenspielRex »

Hey
Im interested to know if theres a fix for the PC SA2B so that all eggs are available in the black market
Maybe one that also adds the gameboy jewel eggs and maybe even moon chao egg?
If not, does someone have some tutorials how to get started on modding and/or is willing to help me mod? I want the game to be as vanilla as possible per se, just want all chaos available
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Re: Is there a mod for an extended black market?

Post by Roaxes »

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=45060

The Link above leads to a mod called "Chao World Extended"
It adds a ton of features such as unused animations, new chao colors and a TON more!
It also gives you ways of unlocking Jewel Chao and Moon Chao to answer your question above.

So this is very likely the mod for you, just give the page a read for all that it adds.

Note: Nearly all the features are optional, so if you don't want the new chao colors you can just disable "mixing color" and exc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZXMNR5yDGA This video should give you an idea how to mod. note this is for the STEAM version of sonic adventure 2
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog
mariamoreno
Egg
Egg

Re: Is there a mod for an extended black market?

Post by mariamoreno »

hello nice to greet you I also need all the eggs available has succeeded or did you find any tutorial that can help you I am awaiting your response thank you very much in advance
Avatar seo we create for you the best avatars