I Need a way to fix/edit mouths

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Silbur
Egg
Egg

I Need a way to fix/edit mouths

Post by Silbur »

My chao aren't able to have these two mouths, even though their competitors in chao race have them. I have the alternate mouths mod, and sometimes my chao are born with these mouths (I think they're called "Squiggly Mustache" and "wide smile") but after I take them out of the garden (whether to another garden, a race, or kindergarten) they lose these mouths :chaocry: . These are the mouths I'm talking about.

I tried putting their mouths back on with Fusion's Chao editor, but the "Squiggly Mustache" and "Wide Smile" options only give them mixed up mouth parts (like the center of the mouth is missing or the corners of the mouth are from a different mouth altogether). What should I do to get their mouths back? Are there any textures I can edit to fix this, or does this require coding?

If it does, maybe someone can use the source code for the lens boxes to make mouth boxes, where the mouth box overrides any settings in Fusion's Chao Editor? Thanks! :chaohappy:
:herocool: Silbur teh Hebhob :herocool:

I can make chao garden retextures on Game Banana
Silbur
Egg
Egg

Re: I Need a way to fix/edit mouths

Post by Silbur »

update: this problem was fixed by the CWE update and Krzys2's Chao Editor!
:herocool: Silbur teh Hebhob :herocool:

I can make chao garden retextures on Game Banana