I need a Chao Therapist

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Frostav
Child Chao
Child Chao

I need a Chao Therapist

Post by Frostav »

I'm referencing a popular Dwarf Fortress program named Dwarf Therapist, that provides real-time info on your dwarves that the game requires you to do a lot of digging in the UI for.

I have like 11 chao in my neutral garden and I really wish I had a program that displayed all their happiness, hunger, evolution, etc. values that I could quickly glance at on my second screen so I know who needs to be fed or who needs some drives/animals to evolve the way I want them to. Kryz's chao editor does have these features, yes, but you have to select each chao individually and then scroll down to see their hunger, for instance. If only I could code >.<
MoltenPig
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: I have a chao named Presto. He is weak, but cute

Re: I need a Chao Therapist

Post by MoltenPig »

The only other thing I can really think of is Fusions Chao Editor, but it may have the same problem as you stated. Just try it and see what you think.