Question about gamecube version colors, powder blue, etc

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Lunar X Diviner VII
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Question about gamecube version colors, powder blue, etc

Post by Lunar X Diviner VII »

Does anyone have an accurate index list of the gamecube version hacking colors? I'm using a multiplatform chao editor and the list is full of things that are either pc or pc mod specific (ex, 'indian red translucent').
I saw a video about Powder Blue, Deep Blue, and Dark Grey, but Powder Blue displays as a transparent red, and the other two are invisible (and in case anyone was wondering, mixing shiny 'powder blue' with a jewel gives a very pale transparent grey);

Are the other two colors in the GC version at all (or the unused white because that was also invisible)? If so, are the index orders of GC and PC different, cause that'd a lot to manually check.

Edit: Actually, how do chao colors work in general? I just did a texture dump of dolphin and couldn't find any textures for the main body of the chao. Are the colors dynamic and applied directly to the model- by that extent are there any codes that can control whatever values affect these colors?