CWE 9.3 Fruit Issues

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Caitigames
Egg
Egg

CWE 9.3 Fruit Issues

Post by Caitigames »

When my chao eat the garden fruit from any of the gardens they are only getting 1 yellow brick of stamina increase per bite. I don't know what happened? Before I downloaded the mod they would get 2-3 from the hero garden fruit per bite. I thought CWE was supposed to increase it? Other tree fruit like square fruit are only giving 2 increase per bite. I have tried it with both the chao hunger code on and off and it didn't change anything.
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Re: CWE 9.3 Fruit Issues

Post by Roaxes »

The increased stamina from hero fruit was a port bug which CWE fixes normal garden fruits are all suppose to just give "one brick". If you wish to have more gains from fruit, I suggest planting your chao's favorite fruit in the garden or using the "strong fruit" seed which tend to have more gains to regular fruit.
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog