Stories from Trierts chao garden (Now Completed)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: memento mori

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden (Season Five)

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

dude these are awesome, Triert! I dun get why anyone dun post on your stories. but they realy are awesome.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 5 ~The Library~ Part 2

Inside the top floor

The three had read the books and realized what had finally happened. The entire place was nothing more then a dimension created for video game characters. The person behind it had created Malum, who turns out to be made by a foreigner. Because of him being a foreigner, it caused the dimension made to exist in a false peace.

"If all this is true, then what's Malum?" Alpha asked. "He must be the creation of the foreigner. Because of it, he must have the same mentality as him." Medens said as Kirby read the book. "I'm afraid of what's been written here in personal notes..." Kirby said as he read them to the other two. "By using the process of Instrumentality, I shall create a perfect universe of video game characters." Kirby told the other two. "The creation of Mane and Malum were complete. Now they shall create and destroy." Kirby read.

"But this is from a few years ago, how long has this gone on for?" Alpha said. "Alpha, how many times have you met people outside your universe?" Kirby asked him. "Too many time's to count, why are you asking?" "Do you think when both of these were created, they started to destroy video game universes?" Kirby asked the two. "After they were destroyed, the inhabitants had to find a way to escape them...meaning they had to take refuge in different universes. Alpha, your's must be the one recently taken over." Kirby told him.

"So that's whats been happening this entire time." Alpha realized that the things he had met were caused by the destruction of seperate universes. Now with his universe destroyed, and his recent trip to the afterlife. He realized why he had met the three creators. "I'm going to stop Malum, he's caused too much grief for everyone already." Alpha said as he took out his scythe. Medens had gasped at the sight of it. "Medens, do you know something about this scythe?" Alpha asked.

"Yes, its the-" Medens said before the room had been overtaken by darkness. Two eyes emerged from the wall as the three were sitting. Kirby had been stopped in place as his feet were grabbed by hands. Medens was grabbed by an arm that extended from the ceiling. "I am Thane, you should not be here.

TBC
Hydro
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by Hydro »

I think I like the regular format better than script format also nice plot twist you have going keep it up
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 5 ~The Library~ Part 3

"Show yourself!" Alpha yelled as the shadows engulfed the entire room. "Why would I do that when I can kill you from here." Thane said as the shadows formed a human shape. "This is more than enough." Thane said as he brought Kirby and Medens away from Alpha. "You won't be needing them right now." Thane said as his shadow figure charged at Alpha.

Alpha still had been inept with the scythe. This gave Thane the quick oppurtunity he needed to grab Alpha. To his surprise, Thane's shadow figure had been banished when he attempted to take the scythe. "What the, it can't be!" Thane said as he threw Alpha agaisnt the wall. "I'll just have to be careful around the scythe." Thane mumbled as he made a new figure to fight Alpha. When he grabbed the chao's neck again, Alpha managed to throw a quick cut that had banished the new figure.

"Irritating chao!" Thane said as he took to punching Alpha from the ground to fight. Alpha had panicked and thrown his scythe. When it had skidded along the ground, it removed the traces of Thanes shadows. "Kirby, Medens, get ready!" Alpha had ran along the cleared path to regain his scythe. Now he had used it to clear his path to the other two. "I'll get you out." Alpha said as he sliced Kirby's and Medens bindings.

"Don't think you've won yet chao!" Thane said as the shadows retracted to a wall. Revealing a pale white man dressed in a white robe, his hair had been white while his eyes had been hollow. "You will face me now!" Thane said as he forced the three away from him. Grabbing Alphas neck, he had merely taken out a knife. "This should finish you off!" Thane said as he had tried to slash at Alpha's neck. Alpha tilted his head the first time to avoid being cut. Kirby had recovered being in the shadows grasp and had slammed onto Thane.

"Alpha, slash him, slash him!" Kirby said as Alpha had grabbed the scythe. He had grabbed his scythe and succesfully slashed through Thane's stomach. From Thanes mouth it had been bleeding, but he had pulled himself together and throw Kirby onto Alpha. "You damn chao, don't think this is the last time we'll meet." Thane said as he dissapeared into shadows again.

"What do you think that was about?" Alpha asked. "He must have tried to killed us after reading those books." Medens said as she saw the books on the floor. "I'll take them myself, we haven't finished with them yet and they might still be useful later." Kirby said as he sucked in the books.

TBC
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Stories from Trierts chao garden (Season Five)

Post by Triert »

Season Five

Episode 6 ~Be Prepared~ Part 1

After the fight with Thane, the group of three had left with the books they had found. Alpha, recalling what Samus had told him. Decided to follow the path she had instructed the three to follow. "What do you think Samus wants to tell us?" Alpha asked. "She has been around these creeps, she should know more about them than any of us." Medens said as they reached the destination.

Inside the house had been Samus, armor and all. "So, how much did you find out?" She asked. Alpha had shown her the books they had taken. "So, it's just like I thought." Samus said as she took out another book. "What is that?" Alpha had asked as he looked at it. The title had read "How to install Hands of Power" On the cover of it. Samus began to read from it. "The Hands of power are seperated into two, destruction, and creation. The hand of destruction can grant the wielder immense powers. While the hand of creation can grant its user powers to create, to build. Letting them make what they please." Samus had read the first page.

"If I had to guess, Malum must have the powers of creation." Medens said. "It makes sense, how else would he be able to build something like this?" Alpha said. "But how was he able to bring everyone here then?" Kirby asked Samus. "Thats something I don't know. I found this book here near a dumpster, the books you guys have must have been important enough for him to try and keep secret." Samus told them. "Lets just keep reading, it might tell us something else." Alpha said.

"The guide to the hands; Destruction, the concept of damage to an object, system, or being. The hand of destruction lets it user cause the damage needed to destroy anything they desire, be it buildings, planets, or universes..." Samus read. "While the hand of creation lets its user rebuild damage caused to a building, planet, or universes. It can also create anything a user may desire." Samus told them. "Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to give something in the digital world THAT much power?" Medens yelled. "If these two hands are to ever meet...a god like figure will be allowed to manipulate anything they desire." Samus said.

"Ok, that explained my question." Kirby said. "In a side note here, it explains instrumentality." Samus read. "By uniting all into one, thus ending any reason to cause conflict." Samus told them. "Wasnt the Evangelion one different?" Alpha said. "Well, who knows what the guy who made this book was thinking. I say we get out of here and kick Malums ass!" Medens said.

"Not without help you wont." Samus said as she pointed in the direction of a forest. "While I've been around here, I found other characters. When you meet them, they may want you to help them. They might want to hurt you, and if they do don't let them. Try to convince them to fight agaisnt Malum. If we can get enough help from everyone else, we might stand a chance." Samus said.

"Alpha, Medens, i'll get Adeleine to go with us. You two stay here until I come back." Kirby said as he left the house. "Kirby, don't go!" Samus said, Kirby had already gone down the street.

TBC
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five

Episode 6 ~Be Prepared~ Part 2

Alpha had gone after Kirby who left to get Adeleine out of the city. "Kirby wait!" Alpha yelled. "What?" Kirby snapped back. "You forgot to go in the costume." Alpha said as the fake humans around them noticed them. "Look...it's different looking people." One of them said as they piled on top of Kirby. "Alpha, run!" Kirby said as he struggled to break free of the many humans on top of him.

"Hang on, I'm sure this is gonna work!" Alpha said as he slashed one of the humans, causing them to deteriorate into dirt. "It does work..." Alpha said as he slashed the humans while making his way towards Kirby. "Don't hit me with that thing!" Kirby said as Alpha wildly attacked. Kirby had been able to break free of the many humans on top of him as the two stood their ground agaisnt the many humans.

"Alpha, we can't just keep fighting them like this!" Kirby said as he saw an open path. "If we keep killing them, more are just going to show up. We need to kill our way to Adeleine." Kirby said as he took out his Cutter. The two of them had gone back to back as they were careful about how many of the humans approached the duo.

"Well, if it isnt you two again." Lex said as he had been standing atop a building. "Lex, what do you want now?" Alpha asked. "I just want to have a little rematch with you Alpha." Lex said as he showed Alpha his lost arm. "I hope your stubby arms can replace mine." Lex said as he dropped bombs on the two. His bombs had only hit the humans, the force from each of them had been enough to destroy at least ten per bomb.

"Your helping us a lot more then your hurting us." Kirby yelled as Lex grinned. "This one won't miss." Lex said as he threw another bomb at the two. Alpha had jumped out of the impact spot and lunged for the weapons maniac. "Take this!" Alpha said as he threw the scythe at Lex. "You idiot, did you really think throwing your scythe would work." Lex said as the scythe had only reached a floor below him.

"Now that you left yourself wide open, I think I'll just let the humans finish you off." Lex said as he made an attempt to take the scythe from the building. He had been surprised to see it burn his hand. "Gwah! He didn't say that would happen." Lex said as his hand had been stuck on the scythe. His hand had been singed the longer it was held, he tried to let it go but only felt more pain after it. "This things going to kill me..." Lex said as he stared at Alpha and Kirby.

"I'm not going down alone!" Lex said as he began to remove the safety from his grenades. In an attempt to kill the two, he jumped from the building and had aimed to fall on them. "Watch out!" Kirby said as Lex's attack made contact with them...

"I think I saw him run this way." Medens said as she and Samus found the mess of dirt, debris, and rubble everywhere. "What happened?" Samus said to herself as she saw the two lying on the ground unconcious. "Idiots, the both of them..." Medens said as she began to heal them. "I think you should tell him about the scythe now Medens." Samus said as she picked the scythe up. "Lets just get them out of here first, i'll show you how to get to the base." Medens said as they had all left towards the underground base.

"Why didn't you tell Lex more about the scythe? He should have at least known to know it would have burned his hand off." Thane said as he picked up one of Lex's arms. "I wanted to make sure he wouldnt have much of a body to come back to." Lex said as he picked up peices of brain matter. "So what are you going to do with him then?" Thane had asked. "Recreate him, as soon as that chao and the puffball leave the city, i'll need you guys to keep track of them." Malum said.

"Oh yeah, pick the dirt up. You know about the summon i'm preparing dont you?" Malum told Thane.

TBC
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: memento mori

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

OMg awesome dude, Triert. It is really good.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five

Episode 6 ~Be Prepared~ Part 3

The scythe Alpha carrys, its name is Exitium. It has powers from the hand of destruction. Able to remove anything created by the hand of creation. This scythe was given to him by the grim reaper, who gave it to Alpha so that it would help him on his journey. But this scythe has more behind it then just that.

"His name was Mane." Medens said as the girls had all gathered. "He used the scythe called Exitium, latin for destruction. Fitting seeing as how he was the one who used that hand." Medens said as Alpha began to wake up. "Are we alive?" Alpha asked as Medens nodded. "We should be fine now that were away from the weapons maniac. But I'm glad you woke up just now." Medens said as she began to tell Alpha about Mane.

"Mane was sent by Malum to destroy the worlds from the inside, he can take on many forms. But his preferred one is a man in a white suit. Just like the people here." Medens said. "But he doesnt just stop at destroying worlds, a few of the people he really hates are sent to the graveyard. The one kirby found you in." Adeleine told Alpha. "But why would he do that? There has to be some reason behind all of it." Alpha asked.

"I dont know Alpha, i've been here since the start of all of this and I still have barely any idea about Mane." Medens said as everyone stood up in shock. "You've been here for how long???" Kirby asked. "I guess its something I wasnt able to remember until now." Medens said as Adeleine finished painting her way farther into the tunnels underground. "I know you have a lot of questions to ask me." Medens said as she approached the newly painted, or dug hole.

"Of course I'm going to have questions. What else do you know about Mane? How else is he a part of this. Why are you just walking away?" Alpha said as Medens, Kirby, Samus, and Adeleine walked towards the tunnel. "We have to leave this city, now that everyone knows what we look like. They wont stop attacking us." Samus said as Alpha followed behind them. "If it makes you happy, I can tell you later." Medens said as they rose up the hole.

TBC
Authors Note: Is b a reversed d? Or is d a reversed b? Or is d a flipped q? Or is q a flipped d? is a b flipped reversed q? Or is q a reversed flipped b? Is p a flipped b? Or is b a flipped p? Is p a reversed flipped d? Or is d a flipped reversed p?
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Trierts Chao Garden
Episode 7 ~A meeting with the king~

As the party had exited out of the underground, they found themselves in the middle of a village full of Goomba and Koopa. However, they did not attack the group. Instead, they welcomed them to the village itself. "Hello there, we are welcome to all travelers." One of the Koopa said. "Um, ok. Look, we just got out of this one city and we we just need some help along the way." Kirby explained to the Koopa. "Help? You should ask our King. He is a strong and wise one." The koopa told him.

"Whats his name?" Kirby had asked. "Bowser." The koopa said as everyone else shook in fear. "Wait, what???" Alpha said in response. "Isn't Bowser evil though?" Medens said. "While he may be evil right now, his intentions and motives are good. He himself is lookin for help to take a castle under ownership of Malum." The Koopa told them. "Whats your name?" Kirby asked. "I'm Volly, I own the inn here." Volly told them. At that moment, the group stepped away and huddled.

"Can we trust them?" Alpha asked the other three. "We don't have that much of a choice for allies right now. Ad went with Volly to get us in the inn." Kirby told him. "They need help too. We weren't the only ones affected by Malum you know?" Medens said to Alpha. "I doubt they'll do anything to hurt us if we agree to help them. They might even help us more if we can take the castle away from Malum." Samus said as everyone else agreed with her.

"So which ways the inn then?" Alpha asked as the group wandered about. "Let's ask that guy over there." Kirby said as they asked a nearby Goomba. "What the hell do you want?" The angry Goomba replied. "We just need to know where the inn is." Alpha told him. "The inns down the street dumbass, now go away." The gooma said as it left.

"Why do I get the feeling no one likes me." Alpha said as he joined the others in the inn. When they arrived, they had found Bowser sitting inside as well. "So I heard you want allies." Bowser told them as Volly went by Bowsers side. "By now, I trust you are aware of who Malum is. Correct?" Bower asked them as they nodded. "Good, my plan is to take over the castle Malum used when he tried to kill all of us. After that, you are free to use it for a base." Bowser told them.

"But sir, why go to such lenghts?" Volly asked him. "These are desperate times Volly. We need all the help we can get if we wan't to be free of Malum." Bowser told him as he pointed to the castle. "We leave at sunset!"

TBC
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

O.P.D. Don't expect any more updates here on this site. Lack of readers or comments finally got to me.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Okay I'm better now
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

Haha, JmT missed a thread.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden

Post by Triert »

joeyman wrote:please dont quadruple post use the edit button
anyway i like your storys and i'm writing storys about my chao to *points to the great story of fliey and flannel
up your ass joeyman im going to keep doing what i want
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode 8
Years passed, the charge on Malum successful, and now a mature Alpha had returned to the Neutral Garden. One last time.

"Is it too late to say I'm sorry?" Alpha had asked the eight chao of the neutral garden.

"You've done a lot to help the multiverse haven't you? I'm sure we can forgive a triangle fruit being stolen." Dingy told Alpha as the eight chao of the neutral garden smiled in unison. The two had shook hands as they agreed to work together on a future, for about a total of 24 chao.
The End

(I would have written more but I got too upset at trying to understand what I wrote 7 or 8 years ago that I'm going to go learn how to write all over again online.)
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Stories from Trierts chao garden (Now Completed)

Post by eblu »

what if i showed the entirety of this thread now to yourself from 7-8 years ago
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Stories from Trierts chao garden (Now Completed)

Post by Triert »

I think you have that backwards