Stories from Trierts chao garden (Now Completed)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden

Post by Triert »

Trierts Chao Garden-Revenge of the experiments

Conclusion-Its Hopeless

Station square, Out skirts

"So, mind telling us whats going on?" Dingy said as the chao walked out of station square. "Far from here, there's a lab where I grew up in. I knew a man, killed ten others after realizing the truth." Omni said as the chao looked away. "What?" Omni said as they approached a research center, which had no one inside. The walls had been scratched, the lights were flickering, and there was a noise heard down the hall. "Lets go." Omni said as they entered walked down the path.

"What now?" Tar said looking around. "In here, this is the pod where I woke up in." Omni said as the other chao looked at a small garden inside the room which had the grass dying. "Here's where all of the jewel chao you saw earlier grew up in." Omni told the others as he pointed a finger towards the other pods. "These held the chao when they were away." Omni said as they heard a noise coming from another room.

"Follow me." Omni said as the chao hurried down to the room on the other side of the hall. "Well, your finnaly back home. How does it feel?" Hojo said staring at the other 8 chao. "Hojo, why, why did you do this?" Omni said as he was confronted the screen. "Why? Your still such a foolish chao, just like the other human I had take care of you." Hojo said. "You know where Angus is?" Omni said.

"Of course, he told me to tell you that you were one of his best friends here. He was happy to have known you for all the time he spent here." Hojo said snickering. "For all the time he...what do you mean!!!" Omni yelled. "After that little incident you caused, I payed a visit to the dying man." "You mean he's..." "Dead, just like the others you killed. How does it feel knowing you killed one of those closest to you? But what about those chao right there? Dont you feel like killing them too?" Hojo said as Omni began to cry. "You! Your the one who caused the attack on station square!" Tetra said as Hojo laughed.

"Caused it? After those chao learned where I was gonna be, they were there to stop me. All I did was give them a little bit of help. By using the effects of the blue chaos drive I invented." Hojo said as Omni took out his drive he took from Tar earlier. "That thing you hold right there has the power to alter a chao's power. I was surprised at the amount you were able to contain while you were still in your egg. So I remodified two different copies. One for stopping you after you learned the truth. Another for making the jewel chao go beserk." Hojo told Omni.

"Of course, I dont blame those jewel chao for wanting revenge on me. After I threw them out into the wild to fend for themselves, its no wonder they tried to get rid of me." Hojo smirked. "This tournament I held, was simply to test the powers of you Omni." Hojo said. "I was surprised you were able to break the effect of the second blue drive just as the jewel chao attacked. Otherwise, station square would have been reduced to rubble." Hojo said as the chao heard a door open. "HOJO!!!" Angus said. "Angus?" Hojo said surprised. "Your...wrong about Omni!" Angus said limping into the room. "Omni isnt the killing machine you try to make him believe he is, the lies you fed him turned him into one!" Angus said taking out tapes.

"First of all, why are you still alive?" Hojo said. "They were able to remove the poison you used on me. You were afraid that everyone involved with your little project would tell someone. You tried getting rid of me last by poisoning me after your visit to the hospital. You left as soon as you had put the poison in my body. Everyone knows now Hojo, its over." Angus said before the chao heard a shot ring out. After that, Angus was on the floor bleeding. The chao looked back and saw Hojo himself. "Everyone knows now? Do you think I care if they knew?" Hojo said as Omni rushed over to Angus. "Angus, are you alright?" Omni said as he tried to help him up.

"Omni...you have to stop him...you have to stop Hojo." Angus said. "But, I cant just leave you here. Your wounded!" Omni said panicking. "Its over Omni, from the looks of it, he still hasnt fully recovered from the attack either." Hojo said. "But if that shot wasnt enough..." Hojo said reloading his gun. "Then I guess i'll just have to shoot again." Hojo said aiming the gun at Angus. "STOP!!!" Tar said kicking Hojo's face. "Get him out of here!" Dingy said as the chao helped Omni with Angus. "Stupid, chao." Hojo said firing the gun at them. "Keep firing, you wont be able to catch us." Audrin said knocking Hojo back agaisnt the wall. "Your right about that, but I can catch him." Hojo said firing another bullet at Angus.

"Noo!!!" Omni said as Angus had fallen over once again. "Its over Omni, ive lost too much blood. I'll be dead before you guys can even reach the hospital." Angus said as he petted Omni one last time. "Dont worry, we'll always be friends forever. Just not here..." Angus said. "You should be quiet already!" Hojo said before shooting Angus's head. "Angus..." Omni said looking over at his friends dead body. "Its fun watching you at a moment like this Omni, crying, being filled with hope, and having the hope leave you right. All at the same time." Hojo said laughing at the chao.

"DIE!" Omni said rushing towards Hojo. At that moment, he was knocked down by a chao that had looked similar to Omni. "Did you think I was really going to die? I knew all of this would happen Omni, I planned this all out from the start. I even made a clone of you in my spare time." Omni said looking at his clone. "I call him Omniscent. Everything you are, and more." Hojo said as Omni tried to attack him again, but Omniscent had only knocked flung Omni agaisnt the wall. "Hojo...im not gonna give up here, not after what you did!" Omni said as he rushed towards Hojo before stopping all of a sudden.

"Like I said, I planned this out from the start, I was smart enough to be ready to explode you at any time aswell. So I suggest you quiet down and obey me once more." Hojo said showing Omni the device.
"...Everyone, get out of here..." Omni said grabbing the device. "What the?" Hojo said as his experiment tried to grab the device back, he was thrown agaisnt the wall after Audrin swiftly kicked him. "Hojo, this is your first, and final mistake..." Omni said looking at the chao. "Why are you still here? I told you to get out already." Omni said. "Were not leaving with you." Tar said as Omni kicked him outside of the center. "I never asked for your help. Or any help from any of you!!!" He said kicking the chao outside of the center. "Im only here to finish things." Omni told Hojo. "Your a monster that needs to die." Omni said as he set the device to kill himself.

"What happened?" Tetra said as they saw the research center explode right infront of them. "Get back!" Dingy said as the chao ran from the debris flung at them. "I cant believe he actually did that." Tar said staring at the wreckage. "I cant believe it ended like this." Dash said. "...Were gonna go back into station square and help them clean up, you coming Tar?" Dingy said as they headed for the city. "I'll be with you guys in a minute, I just want to see something." Tar said going into the wreckage.

Tar had entered the ruins trying to find any remains of Omni, he heard shaking coming from a pile of rocks around him and hid quickly. Inside a pile of rubble, Hojo rose up. "That chao thought that was a mistake." Hojo said as Tar saw his body tinted blue. Omniscent had protected Hojo from the blast by shielding him. He left Hojo's body and asked him what they were gonna do next.

"There waiting for us at the hero garden, arent they?" Hojo said as him and his chao left the ruins. "I have to tell them about this." Tar said as he ran to the chao.

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 15-Assault in the streets.

Authors Note
After a 15 day break, im back.

Outside the tower
"Patches, were ready to continue." Core said as Patches saw his tower before him. "Lets get moving, I want these two bucketfreaks out of here." Patches said as the groups of chao progressed to the tower. At this moment, they realized they had come face to face with the only villian this story wont make fun of. "Stop!" Ganondorf said as the chao army approached. "What the!?" Alpha said as he saw the king of evil outside the tower. "You chao have razed this area long enough, you shall perish!" Ganondorf said as he activated the triforce of power, giving him his monsterous pig form.

"...This is gonna suck." Alpha said as Ganon charged at the army. The chao army had approached him only to have its members thrown, trampled, and sent flying into the buildings. "The master had a change of plans, you chao will perish before you reach him." Ganon said as he charged into the main group of dark chao. "Run run run run RUN!!!!" Edge said as the giant pig chased him. "Im getting on the gun." Dice said controlling the turret. His shots had been wasted as he wasnt able to keep up with the pigs speed. "Dice, watch out!" Core said pushing Dice out of the way from pig Ganon. "Core!" Patches said as he saw the chao jump on the pigs snout. "Burn!" Core said pulling out a flamethrower. He unleashed the fire on pig ganons eye, which succesfully blinded him.

"Pin him down, pin him down!!!" Core said jumping off. The matec chao had pulled out rope and wrapped the pigs legs, having the pig fall. "You think i'll go own that easily!!!" Ganon said reverting back to Ganondorf. "I dont need the triforce of power to destroy you." Ganondorf said kicking away the matec chao. "Fire!" Patches said ordering his dark chao to unleash a storm of bullets upon the warlock. "Darknuts, to my aid!" Ganondorf said summoning his minions. "How the hell did he do that? " Delta said confused. "Thats a bigger ass pull then what avatar did, but it would explain why those things keep coming back after they die." Edge told Delta.

"Charge!" Ganondorf told his Darknuts as the hero chao went up to fight them. "We'll protect you, find a way to stop Ganondorf." Lilac said as the hero chao fought the darknuts. In the end, they were severly outmatched by the darknuts power and armor. The hero chao had been tossed aside by the darknuts. Leaving the dark chao to confront them. "How many would you say there is." Manic said to Edge. "About 10, if there was one more we might actually have a problem." Edge said making Manic laugh. "We dont have all day, so lets make this quick." Bok said as he put himself infront of the darknuts.

He parried the swords with elegancy, but ripped out there armor incredibly messy to compensate for the girly display of sword play. "Just because im a dark chao that dual wields. Doesnt mean im supposed to pull fancy sword moves." Bok said cutting the strings that held up the darknuts armor. "This is getting annoying." Ganondorf said kicking the chao away. "Bok!" Patches said as Ganondorf grabbed the chao. "You were the one he wanted to see dead." He said slamming the chao agaisnt the buildings.

"Edge, didnt you have some kind of variable power thing?" Manic asked his son. "What? But that was back in season 2." Edge said. "I dont care, heal Bok. I have a good idea." Manic said as Edge healed the chao. "Bok, hand me one of your swords." Manic said. "But you wont even know how to use it." Bok said as Manic grabbed the sword. "That didnt stop Tidus." Manic said as him and Bok jumped on Ganondorfs head. "Die!!!" Bok and Manic said stabbing the king of evil in the head. "No! This happened twice!!! Why havent I learned any better!!!" Ganondorf said turning into stone.

"What happened to the darknuts?" Core said as him and dice had come back. "They ran off, Patches what are we supposed to do now? Most of the army is unable to fight." Dice said giving the report to Patches. "My tower is right there, were gonna kick ass when we reach the top." Patches said entering the tower. "I'll go with him." Alpha said. "Hey Edge, if we go we might get more lines before this seasons over." Delta said. "Sure, it might be interesting." Edge said as the two chao entered the building.

At that moment, the door had closed shut behind them before the other chao could enter. "What the?" Patches said as he banged upon the door. "Patches, the badniks are being backed up by the darknuts, and the darknuts are being backed up by other robots. The cacti here are rising in numbers." Dice said at the door.

"WERE OUTNUMBERED." Lilac said from behind the door.

TBC
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden (On Season 4)

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 16-Sinister Shadows Part 1/2

The tower

"WERE OUTNUMBERED." Lilac said from behind the door. "Lilac, LILAC!!!" Patches said as he banged the door. "Patches, there isnt any time for that. We have to stop Bucketkid now!" Alpha said as he hurried up the stairs. "...I'll be back soon Lilac." Patches said as he followed Alpha. "Do you think its a good time to talk now?" Delta asked Edge. "Probally not, but lets go see how this turns out." The two said climbing the tower. They reached Patches room where Buckethead waited for them.

"If your wondering, im not the real Buckethead." The chao said removing his bucket, revealing a face of circuits. "We already suspected as much, where's Bucketkid?" Patches demanded. "Hah, he already left." The fake Buckethead said. "What do you mean left?" Alpha said. "Gone, not here, he had other important matters to attend to." The robot said as the chao got ready to fight him. "What happened to us Edge, we had weapons before!" Delta told his friend. "You left those back at the hero city idiot!" Edge told his friend.

"Now we just have to use whatever we can." Edge said pulling a crow bar out. "Hmpf, if only you chao knew." The fake Buckethead told them. "I might be the fake here, but the real Buckethead is at the hero garden." The fake said. "The hero garden? But how!" Patches said. "If I told you that, then it would ruin the surprise." The fake said as the chao heard a ticking noise. "I suggest you all start running." The fake said as he revealed a countdown on his body. "Its a bomb, run!" Edge said as the four chao left the top. "If the top blows out, then the whole tower goes down!" Delta said as they kept running. "Dont you think I know that!" Patches said as they reached the door.

"Now what?" Patches said as they returned to the locked door. "Leave this to me." Edge said as he used the crow bar from earlier to break open a window. "Get out, now!" Edge said as the chao quickly evacuated the tower.

"AHAHAHA, DID YOU CHAO REALLY THINK I WAS STILL HERE?" Bucketkids voice had boomed throughout the entire city. "I LEFT AS SOON AS I HEARD YOU HAD BEATEN GLADOS, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY ALL THE MINIONS MY FRIENDS LEFT FOR ME!!!" Bucketkid said as the four chao ran towards the others who had been in a battle with countless mets and badniks. "Patches, we cant hold out any longer!" Core said as they saw the approaching swarms. "What do we do now? Most of the forces we have are too worn out from the battle with Ganondorf earlier, we dont have enough to fight all of them off!" Bok said as he continued to slash away at the badniks. "Patches had grabbed a badnik that approached him and threw it agaisnt a building.

"This is my damn city, were getting rid of all of them, even if it kills us!" Patches said as the swarm approached.

TBC
Blur
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Up My Sleeve

Post by Blur »

I read the first episode.

And I saw you took a name: Tetra.
GOLF WANG.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

A name from where?
Neo Metal Chaos
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by Neo Metal Chaos »

That's not really considered taking a name. Tera can be used for many things, its not just like one person can use it >.> Also, if he doesn't know where it's from, then that's not considered taking a name at all whatsoever. :P
Image Clicky
Image Clicky
[Credit to Tesserpants for avatar]
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Tetra is just like the word shadow for names on this website. There's alot of people with some variation of shadow but no one ever copies each other intentionally, especially if there new.
Neo Metal Chaos
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by Neo Metal Chaos »

exactly what I meant :D like for example, there are about 7 or so people that have neo in their username on CI, does it mean it's stealing if you put neo in your username? no
Image Clicky
Image Clicky
[Credit to Tesserpants for avatar]
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 16-Sinister Shadows 2/2

So it began, the final battle for the city of evil. Who's name doesnt really mean anything anymore since the dark chao arent really evil. :darkno:

Outside the tower

"Whats the first move?" Alpha asked Patches as the badniks approached. "We have to return to the lab, I put a self destruct switch inside somewhere." Patches told the grey chao. "You put a self destruct switch for your city?" Alpha asked confused at Patches suggestion. "That was back when I was still evil, now its just to bring down all these badniks." Patches said.

"We need all of the chao here to evacuate. Chaos, get them out of here!" Patches told the guardian god. He did as the chao asked and took the chao out with the relic's from before. They were all at angel island while the other two chao had been in the city. "What do we do now?" Alpha said as the robots approached. "Fight them off, take this." Patches said throwing a broadsword at the dark chao. "Come on, lets go!" Patches said as the two ran to the lab.

Outside the lab

"Over here." Alpha said as the two entered the lab. "Im surprised Bucketkid didnt plan anything for us this time." Alpha said. They walked quiety towards the end. Inside the same room where they encountered Glados. "The switch is over here." Patches said as he had been able to press it. "We have ten minutes to get out of here, starting now." Patches said as they entered another room. "I keep an escape pod here, when the door opens we should-" Patches said before seeing an empty room with a note.

"Patches, I knew you would try something like this. My friend Hojo hacked your system and closed the doors as soon as your button was pressed, your escape is at the tower. Which by now should be gone." Alpha read the note as they heard the tower fall down. "Now what?" Alpha said as they saw badniks breaking down the doors.

"I have an idea, wait here." Patches said as he lured the badniks inside the escape room. "Slash at the walls, quick!" Patches told Alpha as he followed behind him. "Why are we doing this?" Alpha asked the dark chao. "Simple, were letting them break the lab down." Patches said as they reached the last wall of the lab. "If we go through this we should be able to get into the citys outskirt." Patches said as Alpha cut the last wall letting them escape.

"I cant believe your just going to let your city go like that." Alpha said as Patches looked at the chao. "Dont worry, we'll always be able to rebuild it later." Patches said as he saw his city fall to the ground. "What did the rest of that note say anyways?" Patches asked him. "Tikal and the chaos chao were taken with me when I left. If you want them back, then come to the hero garden. Go ahead and try, it doesnt matter if you do." Alpha said. "At least the two of them are safe from anything else they try to do." Patches said.

"What do we do now? Your citys blown away. Bucketkid ran off..." Alpha said as Chaos walked up to the two with the other chao. "Chaos, why did you come back?" Alpha asked him. "Patches, the city of evil might be gone. But now it can be raised as the city of dark chao." Chaos said as he used the chaos emeralds to repair the city. His power had been able to rebuild the city to its former self.

"Delta, come with me for a moment." Edge said as they walked away. "Dont you feel like this entire thing was a dues ex machina?" Delta said. "No duh, besides, what the hell happened to us. This entire season wasnt even about us besides a few parts!" Edge said as they saw the other chao looking as the city. "Then Bucketkid runs off. I think its a good idea if we just get out of the spotlight. This story's changed too much for the two of us to keep providing some kind of 4th wall commentary." Delta said. "You have a good point, maybe we dont need anymore of it..." Edge said.

"You have a point, besides. The author completly ignored us around this website. All the requests he makes arent even us. There Alpha!" Edge said. "Maybe were not cut out to be part of the spotlight anymore, there's a sequel we havent appeared in yet...Lets just let whatever happens next happen. We got our spotlight last season." Delta said as the two chao walked away.

TBC
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden (Vote for the next Seaso

Post by Triert »

Season four
Episode 17-The Vision from another Garden

City of ev....dark chao

"Chaos, whats wrong?" Jestaq said asking the guardian god. "Its Tikal, she was taken along with the other chaos chao." Chaos said as the forest advisor came up to him. "Its hard for us too, with our leader gone. Im going to have to do my best to lead the forest chao." The advisor said as they left. "With Tikal gone, the best we'll have guarding the master emerald is knuckles..."

Meanwhile
Knuckles is seen playing tennis at the olympics.

City of dark chao-Outskirts

"Everything we did to come back home, was it really worth it?" Jestaq asked as they rode a jeep to the dark garden. "In this war with Bucketkid, Tikal and a chaos chao were kidnapped, the entire race of candy people are nearly endangered. Whats worse, we still have something waiting for us at the hero garden." Alpha said staring at the sky. "Alpha, what happened to the hero garden anyways?" Edge asked the dark gardens leader. "What I did only caused tension between us and the neutral garden. Manic was still too young to remember the day you were all taken to the dark garden." Alpha said with his head down.

"Whats the plan now?" Manic asked. "It doesnt look like we have much of one. Whatever's happening at the hero garden is beyond our control." Alpha said seeing a dark figure far from them. "Whats that?" Hawkeye asked. "Stay here, i'll be right back." Alpha said hopping off the jeep.

"Who are you? Why are you here this far away?" Alpha said as the figure walked up to him. "If your wondering, I was one of the few to escape." The voice said as it put itself in the dark worlds constant moonlight. "Do you remember me? Son." The chao said as he made himself visible. He had been a grey hero none/none chao with all tiger parts, Alpha stared at his dad like he had seen a ghost. "Your...my dad?" Alpha said as he saw the chao infront of him.

"Alpha, you werent always as bad as you made yourself out to be. You weren't hatched in the neutral garden. Your origins lie deep in the hero garden...before they came." The hero chao said to his son. "But, if thats true then im." "Yes, you may think your nothing but a renegade. But all your actions so far, the chao you lead, you are the true definition of a hero!" The hero chao told his son. "Then why am I a dark chao?" Alpha asked his dad. "I will tell you words of wisdom, hero or dark. It really depends on the type of fruit you eat." The hero chao said.

"You might have thought because you were a dark chao, you had to take dark actions. But that stereotype is old, anyone who still thinks hero chao are all good, or all dark chao are all evil are complete fools! Thats why you learned, you made friends with the neutral garden. You friends helped the hero city invasion. Imagine how it would have been if Patches chaotic side reigned over." The hero chao said as he walked away. "Your still not prepared for the challenge the hero garden will bring you. You still have one more quest to resolve before the hero queen will allow you to pass." The hero chao said as he dissapeared into the darkness.

"What could he mean by one more..." Alpha said as the other chao came up to him. "Whats wrong? Were almost at the dark gardens." Manic said as they went back to the jeep.

So they rode, they rode past the- "JUST PUT THE SONG HERE ALREADY!!!" Edge yelled.

Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house we're born
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out alone
Riders on the storm

They rode past the forest of dark chao, which was blooming with life. They returned to moments where they fought agaisnt the ninja chao.

There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirmin' like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play
If ya give this man a ride
Sweet memory will die
Killer on the road, yeah

From the first fight with Buckethead, they remember the various events that led to them setting off for the hero garden.

Girl ya gotta love your man
Girl ya gotta love your man
Take him by the hand
Make him understand
The world on you depends
Our life will never end
Gotta love your man, yeah

"Patches?" Lilac said as she approached the dark chao. "What is it?" Patches said as Lilac whispered in his ear. "After all this is over, do you think the tension between hero and dark will be resolved?" She said as Path

Wow!

Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Into this house we're born
Into this world we're thrown
Like a dog without a bone
An actor out alone
Riders on the storm

The dark chao reached there garden. Returned to its natural glory with help from CODC construction. The cage had been set back to normal, the rocks had been moved to give way to the mountain far from them. Hawkeye and his radio were re-united as the other chao had shaken the tree's to eat there fruits.

Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm
Riders on the storm

"I guess you cant win all the fights...but at least it'll be over for now." Alpha said chewing into his fruit.

The end of season four
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden (Season Five)

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 1 ~Departure~ Part 1

The Dark Garden

Were finnaly home, after all we went through to get back, we cant really say the end of it all was satisfying. Bucket Kid left at the last minute and left with Tikal and Mellin. We might be happy here...but I cant just sit back here anymore. I have to find out whats going on...

"Is this all you could find?" Manic said as Jestaq read the note. "It looks like it, but why would he leave so soon?" Jestaq said as Edge and Delta had left the garden. "Who would have thought he would have done something this crazy?" Edge said as they both entered the teleporter. "You think thats bad? I stole Hawkeyes radio while we were gone!" Delta said.

Meanwhile
"WHY!!!!!" Hawkeye said as he was crying. The other chao had tried to comfort him.

Earlier that day

Alpha had writtern his note, he walked out on the garden when the chao had been asleep. Putting his note on the only place someone would read it. "I hope Hawkeye is gonna read this when he wakes up." Alpha quietly said as he stepped out of the garden and into the lobby. He looked at the stairs that went up into a door that had been gone. The door of the hero garden. Something that most have forgotten about.

"What was I thinking." Alpha said walking into the teleporter. "If anything, maybe I should just go to station square for old times sake." Alpha said entering the city. Which had been treating him awfully for no reason he could think of. People tripped him, a couple of kids stole his eggshell. Not even the chao garden in the station square was spared. It had been closed down!

"People, I promise I will do everything in my power to bring an end to these problems." Someone on the t.v had said. Alpha had stopped to watch a debate that had been heated up. Two different people running for the position of the mayor of station square. One had been a man in a white suit, the other in a black one.

"The only thing you need to do is get rid of these chao. They destroy our city all the time. What have you done? Rebuild it? Do you know the amount of money we spent on the constant rebuilding? Do you know the accidents that have happened? A giant metal bird went rampant, we were attacked by dark chao which left our city in ruins." The other, black suited one said.

"I will take action, I will change this city and remove chao all together. Who's with me!" The black suited one said, as the people cheered him on. At that moment, the crowd watching the debate on the t.v's had seen Alpha. "Look, its a chao!" One of the kids said. "Get him!" Another said as they began to chase Alpha across the city. "Alpha, over here!" Audrin yelled as Alpha followed the red chao into an alley.

"Audrin, what happened to station square? Why does everyone hate chao now?" Alpha said as Audrin opened a trap door hidden on the side of the building. "Get in now, i'll explain it to you when we get inside." Audrin said as the chao entered.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 1 ~Departure~ Part 2

Inside the house

"Madam, whats going on?" Audrin said to the lady who had been watching over the chao. The house had been filled with many chao from different gardens, the walls had cracks in them. The floor had been rickety from the steps the chao had taken inside. Carpets were hung on the walls to cover us some of the cracks.

"Its just awful! He's already been placed in power!" The lady said. "You brought a new one?" She said holding Alpha. "Who are you?" She asked. "Alpha, you?" "Muriel, but look!" She said pointing at the t.v. The person in the white suit had actually won, to everyones surprise.

"I just knew it wasnt going to end well." Muriel said as Alpha had wondered what happened. "It was the guy in the black suit we wanted to win. All he was gonna do is just put us back in the garden." Audrin said. "Wait, then whats the guy in the white suit going to do?" Alpha asked with a surprised look on his face. "Genocide, why do you...oh yeah." Audrin reminded himself.

"Genocide? Why the hell did they vote for that guy then!" Alpha yelled. "People are idiots around here Alpha, they thought genocide would work since its a faster process." Audrin said. "Thats why we had to get all these chao from the different gardens." Dingy said coming into the conversation. "Dingy, did you destroy those two teleporters?" Audrin asked the chao.

"Yes, I was able to redirect them to come to this house first. The chao left, then came the hard part. The timed bombs should be going off by now." Dingy said. "Your bombing the other gardens?" Alpha said. "No, the blast should only be enough for the teleporter. But now comes the hard part, the station square garden still has chao. No doubt those idiots are going there to attack now." Audrin said as Dash walked into the room.

"I'll be going with you for this, Audrin and Dingy will make sure no one comes inside." Dash said.

TBC
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 1 ~Departure~ Part 3

Streets

Alpha and Dash had gone out of the home and taken the fire escape up. Dash had pulled out his hookshot. "Where did you get a hookshot?" Alpha asked the chao. "Dingy let me borrow his." Dash said remembering what happened with the matec chao. Dash had shot across the gap letting the chao across. Since it had been day they moved fast to avoid being detected by any people.

"Hurry it up Alpha, were almost at the roof of the...Alpha!!!" Dash said as Alpha had been staring at all the women in swimsuits. "You can look at them later, we have to help these chao first." Dash told Alpha while dragging him along. "Oh come, you know as well as anyone else I havent found someone to love yet. Even you have some-" Alpha was slapped before he could finish his sentence.

"She's also in the hero garden. You weren't here to see what had happened to it. Were you?" Dash said. "I feel sorry for Chaosky and Heavens. They send there kid to the hero garden before...that had happened." Dash had picked Alpha back up and led him to the elevator. "If we go through here, we should be able to arrive in the garden." Dash said as they had taken the elevator.

"Well, here we-" Dash said before he had fallen to the ground. "Dash? Whats wrong with yo-" Alpha had been knocked to the ground too. Behind them, the man in the white suit had put his frying pan. "Silly little chao." He said staring at the two that layed unconcious. "You did good in the other two gardens. But im afraid its all over now!" He said grinning evily at the other chao.

Later that night

Alpha had woken up from the hit. He stared at an empty garden. Wonder what had happened, he had taken the elevator to the bottom floor. He'd wish he hadnt. The city had been empty, there hadn't been any cars. Alpha had entered the city and only saw the sprial, with the white suited man inside it all.

"It looks like I missed one." The man said as Alpha was dragged into the spiral. "Whats going on!!!" Alpha said as he hung on to a tree. It was at that moment, a building had collapsed with peices landing on top of Alpha. "This is gonna-" Was all Alpha could say before he was crushed.

"Hey, wake up!" A tall figure said poking Alpha with a scythe. "Who are you?" Alpha asked him. "Oh, i'm the grim reaper." He said. "In case you couldn't tell yet, your dead buddy." The grim reaper told him.

"Crap..." Alpha mumbled.

TBC
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 2 ~The Afterlife~ Part 1

Purgatory

"What do you mean im dead!" Alpha yelled at the grim reaper. "Your dead buddy, not alot of things survive getting a building crushed onto them." The grim reaper said as Alpha tugged on his robe. "Whats going to happen to all the other people who got sucked by that spiral? What happened to the chao?" Alpha asked the reaper.

"Well, thats why im here. Your the only dead one I found from that. Meaning everyone else must be alive." The reaper told him. "Come with me, i'll bring you up to the afterlife." The reaper said as they Alpha was taken to the afterlife.

Afterlife

"You see Alpha, most people here are from dead video game franchises. Because of that, they were sent here after there franchise was killed." The reaper said as Alpha stared at the various characters.

"Hey! Your the original megaman." Alpha said as he walked up to him. "Yeah, but some of the new card crap put me out of buisness. Now im just part of every single new collection capcom makes." Megaman said drinking from a can of beer.

"Dont let him bother you, im X. From the X series." MegamanX said as Alpha ignored him and looked around. "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" X yelled. "No, and where's Zero. I need to ask him a few questions." Alpha told X. "He should be hanging out with Pacman. Poor little guy hasnt seen a new release in years." X said as Alpha had left.

"Did you see a stubby creature with an eggshell on it!?" The reaper asked X. "Yeah, he went over to Pacman's place." X told him. "Oh no, if he gets near someone as emotionally unstable as that guy. Alpha might be...come to think of it, he'll just be back here." The reaper said as Alpha appeared next to the reaper.

"Stupid Pacman, he yelled at me about how no one loved him, then he stabbed me with a knife! I mean, who does that!" Alpha said looking at X and the reaper. "Im in trouble aren't I?" Alpha smiled to try and get the angered reaper to put his scythe down.

"ENOUGH!!!" A voice boomed across. "Bring him to us reaper, the council shall decide his soul." A voice boomed. "Yes...sir, he's gone again!" The reaper said.

Meanwhile

Alpha had gone to Pacman once again, who had been eating many people and had Zero behind him trying to stop him. "Good your back, use this." Zero said throwing Alpha his chain rod. "I dont know how to use this though!" "Its really simple, just shoot it when you get close enough to Pacman." Zero said as he jumped on Pacmans head.

"Now! Use it now!" Zero said trying to restrain Pacman. "SHUT UP ZERO, NOBODY LOVES ME, THEY JUST PUT ME IN NAMCO COLLECTIONS AND MAKE ME A GUEST CHARACTER IN RACING GAMES. YOU WOULDNT KNOW LOVE....GRAHHHH!" Pacman said before Alpha shot the chain rod at Pacman, which had accidently gone through his back.

"IT WENT THROUGH MY MOUTH! IT WENT THROUGH MY MOUTH!" Pacman yelled as the chain rod had left a gaping hole inside his mouth. Pacman had went away and appeared next to the reaper. "Hey man, were gonna have to put you in the asylum...Yeah, sorry." The reaper said slashing Pacman. "Hey Zero, mind if I ask you a question?" Alpha asked the reploid.

"Sure go ahead. Zero told him. "Did you know Ceil had children after you left? Like, the day you died someone at the base already pulled the moves on her and, GAH!!!" Alpha said before Zero had cut him. "I know already..." Zero told Alpha before Alpha appeared next to the reaper.

"Your mad aren't you?" Alpha asked the reaper. "...GO TO THE COUNCIL BEFORE I GET PACMAN ON YOU AGAIN!" The reaper yelled at Alpha. "Fine fine, im going." Alpha told him.

TBC
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 2 ~The Afterlife~ Part 2

The Afterlife

Alpha had gone past the old franchises, but before going to the council. He wanted to stop to say hi to an old friend first. "Hello? Jazz, you in here?" He said calling out a green rabbit with a gun. "What?" The jackrabbit said. "I thought i'd might find you here. Do you know whats going on?" Alpha asked him.

"Me? Your guess is as good as mine, I dont know nothin about any of this." Jazz said as he pointed to the direction of the council. "They would, but why did you come say hi to me?" Jazz asked him. "I wanted to say hi to an old friend." He said before walking away.

"Well, now i'm back to where I started." Alpha said staring into the light from where the council had been. "Why the hell is there a council here! Were dead, we dont need laws!" Alpha said. "Are you an idiot? You saw what happened to Pacman. We let him out, people just experience more pain. Just ask Megaman Volnutt. The poor guy was Pacman's friend before he went psycho, then Volnutt went psycho and we had to put him in an even worse worse discipline chamber." The voice said.

"Who are you? What are you!" Alpha asked the voice. "We, are the creators." The voices said, revealing the face of Yugi Naka, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Keiji Inafune. "We, are the creators." They said to Alpha. "Has anyone ever thought it would be creepy to see three giant heads in the clouds?" Alpha asked them.

"No, we have never shown our faces until now." Keiji told him. "So im guessing the council are the guys who made the other games here?" Alpha said staring at the 8 bit atari characters. "Yes...everyone else got a seat somehow. If they ever made a big enough impact anywhere. They are here." Shigeru said.

"Then why am I here, better question. If you guys made me, cant you just bring us back to life?" Alpha told him. "Dont you think we tried? I had to leave sonic team because of all the stunts they pulled." Yugi told him. "Nintendo's still too stubborn to do anything with Earthbound." Shigeru told him. "Dont even get me started on Megaman legends, its the reason Volnutt is here." Keiji.

"Next question, why am I here?" Alpha asked them. "Simple, the world you were in was sucked up By this person." Yugi told him. "What do you mean sucking up? Dont most people-" Alpha was interrupted by Shigeru. "Yes we know, but the problem is the guy you saw. He is a very...very...stupid kid that no could handle." Shigeru told him.

"We dont know how, but somehow he's digitalized himself. He's apart of your world now little chao." Yugi said. "Why me? I'm dead aren't I?" Alpha said talking back to his creator.

"You idiot, your a video game character. You always get another life in these types of things." Yugi told him as his life counter went up to 3. "Now im confused, if video game characters have another life, then how do you explain these roadrunners and candy people I saw-" Alpha was about to say before the grim reaper pulled him away.

"Video game characters have nice benefits. Those other guys go to the underworld." The reaper told him. "Is it a bad place?" Alpha asked him. "Not really, unless you lived an obviously evil life. Then you get out free and learn to enjoy it. I should take you there sometime." The reaper told him. "One last question reaper...What is his name?" Alpha asked him. "Who's?" The reaper asked him. "The guy who caused that storm, who is he? Why is he doing this?" Alpha asked him.

"You'll have to find out yourself." The reaper told him.

TBC
Last edited by Triert on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 3 ~Otherworld~ Part 1

Purgatory

"Well, here we are again." The reaper told Alpha. "Alpha, I must warn you. The world you remember has been absorbed by thomspon. Nothing you remember, nothing you see is the same again. Take this with you, its dangerous to go alone." The reaper said handing Alpha his scythe. "Whats this good for?" Alpha said spinning the scythe around. "Well it cuts doesnt it?" The reaper said summoning another scythe to his hand. "Anyways, things might seem confusing now, you might have plenty of questions. But-" The reaper said before Alpha cut him off.

"No I dont, if anything. All I know is this guy has to be stopped right?" Alpha told the reaper. "Yes but-" "I mean, how did he get here? How did he absorb my world? How, how, ho-AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Alpha said as he fell from purgatory. "Your journey will be a long one but...oh forget it, he'll find out himself whats going on." The reaper said as he went back to the afterlife.

Alpha had landed in a junk yard at that point. Piles of trash had surrounded the chao, it had been night with the place full of howls of dogs that had inhabited the area. "Well, I fell in a perfectly good place..." Alpha said trying to pick up the scythe the reaper gave him.

"He gives me a weapon bigger then me and expects me to use it." With the scythe still in his hand, it had shrunk to a more compact size. "Im not even gonna ask." Alpha said as he tried to leave the junk yard. At that moment, something happened that signaled his adventure had gotten dark.

Alpha's leg had been grabbed by a hand that had tried to drag him in. A face that had most of the flesh gone, leaving only skeleton emerged. Alpha had noticed Mario's hat on it, the hand and face were mario. "What the, get off of me!" Alpha said trying to grab his scythe before his hand had been grabbed by a grappling hook. He saw a zombified link, only identifiable by the clothes. Most of what was left of him had looked more like a re-dead then link itself.

"Duck!" A voice said as a star rider had crashed into the ground. "Who are you?" Alpha said grabbing his scythe now that his hands and legs were freed. "There isnt any time! Hop in!" The smoke cleared, revealing a pink puffball. "Kirby?" Alpha said as he boarded the star.

"Hold on to something!" Kirby said as he escaped the junk yard.

TBC

Feedback would be nice.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 3 ~Otherworld~ Part 2

Riding the warp star
"Kirby, whats going on!" Alpha said as Kirby had recently saved him from the undead. "I'll explain it to you when we get there." Kirby told him. "What's there?" Alpha said as Kirby sped his star up. The two had entered a city that gave off an uneasy vibe, the buildings had been white. Everyone had a smile on their face, the city had been clean with car's running up and down the streets as they rode the star.

"Crap, there awake!" Kirby said as turrets appeared from the ground and began to shoot at the two. "Whats going-" Alpha said before he had been shot in the arm. "What the hell is wrong here!" Alpha asked kirby. "Don't worry, I know a way out of this place." Kirby told Alpha as he curved into an alley. "Get in, now!" Kirby told him as a trap door opened on the ground.

The two followed the dark corridor down. With Alpha tripping his way down. After both had reached the bottom, and Alpha was able to bring up after falling. They had entered the door in front of them.

Alpha had entered and only saw a painter who had her art come to life before them, and a shining light. The room had a flickering light but was pretty spacious, judging by Kirbys pile of food which was in its own corner, it was surprising to even tell the rest of the room only had two beds and a t.v.

"Kirby, where did you find him?" The painter asked him. "He was out by the junkyard, he almost got killed by mario and link." Kirby told the painter. "So he met those two?" The painter said as she approached Alpha.

"My name is Adeleine. You must be confused by everything thats going on right now." She told Alpha. "Yeah, I also got a bullet in my arm. But dont worry about that, I'm sure someone in this city is nice enough to cure me." Alpha told Adeleine in a sarcastic voice.

"We can help you with that, Medens. Heal him." Adeleine said as the shining light from before had floated over Alpha's bullet wound. Just like that he had been healed, but the shining light had dimmed out. "What is it?" Alpha asked the painter. "It's a fairy we were able to find here. Judging by what it can do. Its able to heal anything, but uses its own energy to help heal you." Kirby told him.

"That explains the dim, but if your here underground. Why do you have to keep this guy then?" Alpha asked Kirby. "Im a girl you idiot!" Medens the fairy told Alpha. "Someone's mad..." Alpha said as Medens had turned a deep red. "Shut up!" Medens said as she laid on a pillow.

"I forgot to mention, other than her healing powers. She's able to sense danger whenever it happens. Its how I was able to find you in time." Kirby told Alpha. "He's right, so you should be a little grateful to me for having Kirby rescue you." Medens told Alpha. "I guess im sorry then. But one last thing Kirby. Whats going on here? Just where am I?" Alpha asked.

"Your in the last safe place for video game characters anymore." Kirby told him.

TBC
Comment and CC (Constructive Critisim)

Authors note: Medens is an original Character.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 3 ~Otherworld~ Part 3

"What do you mean the last safe place?" Alpha asked Kirby. "Its a long story, i'll do my best to explain it to you." Kirby prepared to tell Alpha the tale so far. "You see, for a long time now. Other universes lived in peace. We might have been seperated...except for certain occasions." Kirby said staring at all his super smash bro's trophy. "Meta knight is broken my ass!" Kirby said to himself.

"But then came a day where everything would change. We would be powerless to stop it. This day was one week ago today." Kirby told Alpha as he picked his warp star from the ground. "The first day, we found ourselves in this city. We explored for a bit, we noticed a few people had been gone though. Then came the second day when everything went to hell." Kirby told Alpha.

"We noticed the city had become crowded. We were fooled at that point. Each and every one of us were taken down one by one. We had no idea where we had been, it was dark at that point and everyone was still tied.

Then came the third day when we would be judged. for a kid. He was pretty spoiled by how we first saw him, he yelled at the guards for taking too long. Then he showed his true colors by killing the other who brought him his drinks warm..." Kirby told Alpha.

"When the fourth day had started, the executions began. One by one, everyone had been dying. He didn't bother burying them, he saw it better to just throw them away. 'Like the trash they are' Was what he felt." Kirby told Alpha.

"The fifth day gave us all a chance at hope. We all had formed a bond to escape the place. Many villians you would expect had helped us leave. But you can't always save them all." Kirby told Alpha staring at a picture of a fairy.

"Who is she?" Alpha had asked. "Her name was Ribbon, one of the people left behind when we escaped. I tried my best to take her with me, when I realized that I couldn't get her out. I was willing to stay there and die with her rather then be seperated. But the oncoming prisoners had thrown me in the crowd and had taken me with them." Kirby told Alpha as he put the photo down."

"The day before you got here was when I was able to find Adeliene again. We met Medens after we had been able to find this place. We found out about her healing capabilitys after she had healed the rope burns the both of us had." Kirby told Alpha.

"You can already tell how we found you." Kirby told Alpha as he sat down. "But now we have to stop this monster of a child." Kirby said. "Whats his name?" Alpha asked.

"Malum..."

TBC

R&R+CC Pls
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season five
Episode 4 ~Grey-t ways to play~ Part 1

"What do you have in mind Kirby?" Alpha asked them. "What? You want to help us?" Medens replied as she rose from her pillow. "Well look at me, do I have any other choice then to help you." Alpha said pointing at the door. "Out there we have smiling people dressed in white, with clean clothes to match. A clean city, full of people...who want to kill us!" Alpha yelled.

"Sorry I asked." Medens said as she went back to sleep. "Well Alpha, the idea was to steal information from inside." Kirby told Alpha. Adeliene had approached Kirby holding a white suit that was worn by the people outside. Along with a mask that look just like one of the smiling humans.

"Kirby, I have the suit ready." Adeliene told Kirby as he put the suit on. "Do you have one for me?" Alpha had asked. "Well you came on short notice, you'll have to stand on Kirbys head and use the mask instead." Adeliene said nervously. "Its fine, the humans outside probally wont be suspicious of anything." Alpha said as the two went out the door.

"Alpha, if it matters I brought Medens along with us." Kirby said as Medens floated inside the suit. "Why?" Alpha asked before he noticed that the humans had been glowing. "Take a wild guess." Medens told Alpha before they continued walking.

As they went out into the city, Alpha had been right. They slipped passed them completly. They had asked for directions from the nearest person there. "Excuse me, do you know where we can find the-" Alpha said as he couldnt hold his balance. "The, place of information?" He asked the human. "We have no information, only records of our great leader Malum." The human told Alpha in a creepy monotone. "Ok..." Alpha said as the three walked away.

"I heard your trying to find records." A blonde woman with a ponytail had approached the three. "I'm not an idiot like the rest of these humans. Besides, its ok with me here." She told them. "Who are you?" Alpha demanded. "Unzip these pants! I need to breath!" Kirby said as he recognized the girl.

"Samus?" Kirby had been dumbfounded. "I didn't know you were able to escape." Kirby said. "As long as I was out of my power suit, they had no idea I was a video game character." Samus said as she removed her white clothes, revealing the blue powersuit she wore.

Alpha had drooled. Medens had slapped him.

R&R+CC please, I also plan to change how the characters speak.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season five
Episode 4 ~Grey-t ways to play~ Part 2

Alpha: What was that for?

Medens: For being so ecchi! (Ecchi means perverted.)

Alpha: Sorry if I think...wait, Samus. If Link and Mario are human. Why did they get killed?

Samus: Malum isnt a very smart person, he let most of the girls go free. I was out of my power suit to try and escape. But he had someone come in and set us all free. It was suspicious to all of us, but when we were free. The break out had occured. We couldn't find most of the people in the mess of the crowd.

Alpha: He seems like a bigger pervert then I am, think about what-"Slapped by Medens." Just what are you slapping me with!

Medens: That isnt important enough. We have someone who's been among these people since yesterday. If we can get her to show us around, then we might be able to find a way to stop this guy!

Alpha: Well Medens, you went from mean to useful just now. "Slapped."

Medens: Lets just go...

The four had began to walk, while they were getting strange looks from the humans. They began to feel more and more uncomfortable having to keep walking. Even though most of them staring at Samus. Who had forgotten to put her white clothes back on.

Kirby: Samus, I think it might have been a bad idea for you to have taken your clothes off.

The humans had all stared at Samus and began to approach her. They had picked up her white clothes and had began to smell it.

Smelling Human: She doesn't smell anything like us... get her!

After that, the group of humans had charged. Samus had taken her whip out. "You guys go, if your trying to find something useful. Try the library!" She said fighting off the oncoming humans. "Its past these goons. Keep going until the road forks, then just go right!" Samus yelled as she beat the last one down.

Alpha: Or you could just lead us since the humans got beaten down.

Samus: I got other things to do here. When you find out something, take the left road.

Samus had put her clothes back on and left the three on their own. The group had gone down the road. But as they walked down. The creepy feeling of seeing everything before them the same. Only white was there. The smiling seemed to have been either forced, or done by something else.

While it seemed to go on forever since the scenery had never changed. They did reach the fork, but not without encountering a problem. Sentrys had popped out and were ready to fire. In front of them, a human armed to the teeth in ammo had showed up in front of them. Carrying a minigun strapped on his arm. He aimed it at Alpha's mask.

Armed Human: My name is Lex, dont think I cant see through your disguise. Not everything here is as monotoned as it looks.

TBC

R&R+CC please
Last edited by Triert on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season five
Episode 4 ~Grey-t ways to play~ Part 3

Lex: Come on then, fight me! "Aim's gun at the body."

Alpha: Hey uhh...do you really think its a good idea to attack someone without hearing their side of the story. "Slowly walks backwards."

Lex: I'm here to kill your type of people, not to play nice with them. Don't bother with any mind tricks! "Fires off guns."

Alpha: Kirby, run!

After that, the two had left their clothes and Medens had followed behind Kirby. Lex had tried to shoot both. But couldn't since the two had been so far away.

Lex: Die already! "Pulls out a grenade."

Kirby: Where the hell did he get that from?

As the grenade had been tossed, the two had taken cover in seperate buildings. After the explosion occured, Lex had another grenade in his hand ready to throw.

Lex: Come on out, I only want to kill you! "Fires minigun into nothing."

Alpha and Kirby had tried to figure out how to beat the guy. Medens had began to whisper in Kirbys ear.

Kirby: Over here! "Stands in front of Lex."

Lex: Hmpf! Idiot..."Prepares to remove the grenade's safety handle... but finds the grenade itself missing." What the?

Alpha: Looking for this? "Twirls grenade in hand."

Lex: "Pulls out another grenade." ...DRAW!

Both Alpha and Lex had pulled off the safety handles of each grenade before throwing one at the other. Alpha's had been thrown near a pile of rubble behind Lex. While Lex's grenade had gone in front of Alpha. Alpha realizing the grenade was ready to blow at any moment, had grabbed the grenade and thrown it quickly at a building that was next to Lex.

After the grenade in the rubble had went off. Lex was hit hard with the rubble. After the grenade blew up on the building, it had debris come falling down on Lex's body.

Kirby: Alpha, what happened? "Wipes off all the dust."

Alpha: I think we were able to kill him. "Brushes dust off egg shell." I just can't believe we had to kill a human.

Medens: Well he didn't look like he was getting ready to put his gun down anytime soon, so its better we were able to kill him fast enough.

The three had continued down the path to the library. While an arm had reached out of the rubble. Lex had emergered from the rubble, after getting rid of his arm to be able to stand up again.

Lex: "Pulls out a cell phone." Tell Malum we have a problem. Get Thane here now!

TBC

R&R+CC please
Tails Doll
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Tails Doll »

what if I reported all of these stories, and had them put into one post? I believe that CI would-
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Report ANY of them without a good reason, you need to move out of the world.
Last edited by Triert on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tails Doll
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Tails Doll »

that's funny...
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Five
Episode 5 ~The Library~ Part 1

Authors note: It's back to regular format.

The three had gone down the path Samus had told them before. The monotone feel of the place still lingered. The humans on this side of the city, the eastern side. Looked no different, or acted any different, then those from the west where they had started. "The library!" Medens said as they finnaly reached the destination.

Outside they watched as the library towered over the three. Floors that extended beyond the skys. They knew if they needed information on Malum, it would be here. They returned to standing on top of each other. Medens entered the suit to give off a shining glow. "What was that for?" Asked Kirby. "All of the humans here have shiny teeth, we might be able to pass off as more regular so we dont alert anything." Medens told the pink blob.

As they passed through the doors, the librarian they approached smiled widely at them. Aside from the creeped out Alpha. The other humans had gasped at the light Medens gave them inside. The librarian had started to speak. "Would you like to access the top floor?" She asked the disguised group with a grin that extended past her eyes. "Yes..." Alpha responded akwardly. As they were led to the top, the reached a wall.

"Just one second..." The lady said as she touched a ripped peice of the wall. Revealing a door behind it. "Enjoy the visit Ata'ata..." She said as she went down the elevator. "Who do you think that might have been?" Kirby said as the three had gotten off eachother. "Does it really matter that much? Lets just open this door!" Medens said as Alpha had opened. Inside, it revealed a wall of books, and a map of brazil. Amazed at them, Kirby had picked one to read.

"How to make a dimension...how to control the dimension?" Kirby said as Alpha picked a book up. "Guys, I think I might know whats going on." Alpha told the other two as he saw the last book. "How to speak proper english? The worlds have been kidnapped, by a foreigner!!!" Alpha told as the other two were shocked. "But whats the problem with that?" Medens wondered.

"Have you seen this city? Did you forget that this guy is at some kind of castle? Only a foreigner would make an enviroment this out of place!" Alpha told the other two.

To be continued.

Keep reading to see the twist to Season five.