Stories from Trierts chao garden (Now Completed)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden

Post by Triert »

Filler 9-Meanwhile

Neutral garden
As the 8 chao of the neutral garden merrily skipped around there garden, they eventually decided one day. After no entity of evil appeared, after no portal to another dimension happened after so many days. The chao decided to make there own adventure instead of waiting for it to come.

"No really, I swear the author forgot about us." Dingy said atop the rocks. "Its time I used these tickets to africa that ive kept inside my bag." Dingy said as he took out his 3 tickets to africa. "But who to bring?"

"Besides your two best friends?" Said Audrin as he and Dash had been sitting behind him. "Well i dont know, you remember all the other times i brought you two to do something.

Flashback
Station square is in flames as dingy arrives to the city. "I told you guys that was a gas station."
End

"Or the other time."

Flashback
Scenes of a forest on fire and animals scurrying around are shown. "Dash, i told you not to open the propane tank near the campfire."
End

"Well, we promise this time to be different!!!" Dash said.

Dingys prediction
"We are saddened by the loss of africa, after a severe force out of nowhere caused the continent to sink into the sea. We can only blame this chao." A picture of Dingy is shown on the screen. "For bringing him and his dangerous friends to the continent." The reporter said.
End

"But how are we supposed to get there if we have no city. Remember that it got destroyed by angry dark chao?" Dash said. "Well then, this means we got a real adventure on our hands." Dingy said.

Station square ruins
"Wow, this place is a wreck." Said Audrin as they walked through the city. "Dont worry guys, these tickets are viable at boat rentals too."
But what the 3 chao didnt know, was that a boat rental would send them into a whole new land.

To be continued
Last edited by Triert on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 10- At Sea

As the 3 departed from station square, they all imagined all the many sights they would see. "Just imagine it guys, Africa, home of cheetahs, lions, and elephants." Dingy said as he had been driving the boat. "I wonder what the people there are like." Dash said

Dash's Fantasy
Tribal people are shown cooking the 3 chao inside a boiling pot
End

"Maybe it'll be more like." Audrin said as his fantasy started

Audrins fantasy
Tribal people are shown holding Audrin up as they marched through the village. "All hail the great red one." Said the villagers as they carried the chao.
End

"Knowing our luck, were gonna probally gonna be in Dash's fantasy. But still, nothing can go wrong on this boat." Dingy said as he drifted to sleep. As night fell, the boats battery began to fall to E. Eventually the chao's boat stopped at the worst spot it could ever possibly be at.
It wasnt until that the boat hit a rock that Dash woke up. "Ughhh, guys, hey you two wake up. We hit something!" Dash said as he woke the two up. "But mommy, i dont want to return to the frail limb nursery." Said Audrin in his sleep. "Let him sleep, i'll check it out." Dingy said as he came to see what Dash had found.

"Its just a rock dude, go back to bed." Said Dingy. "A rock with a drawing on it?" Dash said. "For one, what are the chances we get something like this, 2 how often do you find a rock in the ocean that is far away from the shore." Dash brought up. "Well im just gonna check the map to see where we are." Said Dingy, he took the map from Audrin who had been using it as a blanket." Judging by how far we must have gone. We should directly be...in the bermuda triangle."

"Oh my gosh, you mean the only type of people nearby are poor?" Audrin said as he woke up. "No, were in the middle of all the worlds mysterys, apparently things dissapear here and are never to return. Its also great for fishing." Dingy said as he put the map back. "Dingy the batterys dead, how are we supposed to go anywhere now?" Dash said. "Well i did say things never return didnt I?" Said Dingy.

"We just need a boost of some sort to get us out of here." Dash said as he stared at Audrin. "Guys... why are you staring at me like that."

Later

"Ok Audrin, start swimming." Dash said as he had Audrin tied behind the boat. "How come I have to make the boat swim." Said Audrin. "Simple, Dingys the navigator, im the captain, and you've been sleeping since we departed." Said Dash, "Uhh Dash." "What Dingy?" Said Dash as he stared back to the navigator. The chao had dissapeared before Dash had been able to know what he saw. "Dingy? Where'd you go?" "HELP!!!" Cried Audrin as he had fallen into the Water. "

Dingy, Audrin, if this is some kind of joke its not funny. I mean it, i'll show everyone those audition video's you sent to MTV to get on the real world." Dash wondered why the two hadn't appeared yet, had they been swimming to scare Dash when they would surface. Or had something got the two chao. The lonely brown chao had sat on the boat waiting for something to happen. It was at that time he saw Audrins boot surface to the surface. He grabbed the the boot and dived in after him. As he looked around in the murky and dark water. He wasnt able to see either of the two. It was at that time he felt some grab him from behind.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season 3
Episode 12 3/3-Patches

Tower top
"What do you mean stop, after all he's done why would you want to let him go?" Delta said as he had Patches a inch away from his blade. "You chao dont understand, i know what he's done but before the scene back when we were up here he told me that he'd stop." "Then why'd he attack us." "Well I would fight back too if two chao threw a star at me." Patches said as he had been sitting. "I just have one question, where did those ninja's and Buckethead run off to?" Edge said as the chao thought where they could have been.

"Over here." Said Buckethead as the ninja's entered from the room behind him. "Patches, how could you suddenly decide you want to repent now. We have the queen where we want her. If your going to stop just cause at some point you had feelings for her. Then I guess were gonna have no choice but to use the secret weapon." Buckethead said as he took out a box.

"Buckethead, where did you find that? I had that stored away from the rest of the dark chao to avoid its overuse." Patches said as the two chao let him go. "Its simple isnt it, this is your creation. This would morph chao together. With this, our power can be unstoppable." "Forget it Bucket, This war is over." Said Patches as he walked away from him."

"I wasnt asking you..." Said Bucket as he attacked Patches. When the chao tried to help him, the ninja's that aided Buckethead threw smoke bombs to stop anymore advances. At first it appeared as thought Patches was winning the fight against Buckethead. "I knew that I wouldn't be able to beat you alone. Which is why I brought these ninja's." Said Buckethead as the four regrouped back to him. "And looked what we snatched while you weren't looking." One said as they held up the chaos emeralds.

"You know, we really should return those things to knuckles." Said Delta. "I know, those things are getting overused and taken from us way too much." Said Edge. "You know, the real mystery here is where did chaos run off to?" Asked Delta

Angel Island
"Hey, if I let Bucket control me then there would be nothing stopping him." Said Chaos. "More water?" Asked Tikal as she had been playing with chao that inhabited the island. "Sure Tikal, now that im away from those chao I can finnaly live my life as guardian as this place." "But you forgot to take back the chaos emeralds. Sure the master emerald was important to bring back but those chaos emeralds can cause some serious problems all together." Said Tikal. "...Crap!" Chaos said.

Back at the tower

As Bucket combined with the chao and emeralds. He continued to fight Patches. When the rest of the chao tried to intervine Buckethead put up a barrier to make sure the fight stayed between him and Patches. As the elements were shot, punches and kicks were thrown, it was inevitable that Buckethead would win. "Now Patches, this is where I take control." As Buckethead took control of Patches, he had turned into a yellow dark chaos chao.

"I dont know how many times you must have heard this by now. But this is the final battle you'll have." Said the deranged chaos chao. "You know he has a point, We only have 3 more parts before this season ends." Said Delta

To be continued
Last edited by Triert on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 11-Deep dive

Dash was helplessly brought farther down the ocean by his captor, Now began a process which would be familiar to many fans, within his dreams of course.

Within the captured chao's mind. He had woken up in a circle that had art on it full of chao he had known before. "So much to do, so little time." A voice said. "WHO SAID THAT?...Who's there?" Said Dash as he jumped from the voice. "Take your time, dont be afraid." The voice said as the frightend chao hid around the circle.

"Wow, this one is harder then the rest of them. Oh well, its my job to do this." Said the voice as Dash slowly came foward to the center. "The door is still shut, now step foward. Can you do it?" Dash said as he stepped foward, suddenly a sword, shield, and a staff appeared. "Power sleeps within you, if you give it form. Wait, what are you doing. Get back with those weapons!!!" Said the voice as Dash took the items. "You forced my hand!!!"

Later
As the chao had now been shackled in place, the voice continued. "If you give it form...it will give you strength. Choose well." "Whats that one over there." Said Dash as a fourth option had been availible. "It doesnt matter, pick one of the 3." "Maybe I want to be a little different? Im gonna go see what it is." The brown chao said as it went to pick up the item.

The power of the stick
...the power to poke dead bodys
and break upon contact

Are you sure this is the power you seek?" The voice said. "You path is set, now what will you give up in exchange?"

"Whats that over there?" Said Dash as he saw another item. "Thats just a half eaten sandwhich I ate...I mean."

The power of the half eaten sandwhich.
Already has more then a bite taken out of it
and probally has a reason for being thrown away.

You give up this power?" As he agreed. "You've chosen the power of the stick, you've given up the power of the half eaten sandwhich. Is this the form you choose?" "Yes!" As Dash agreed, the floor beneath him broke. When he landed, the stick appeared in his hand. "You gained the power to fight. Use this to protect yourself and others." From that said, weird little white creatures appeared with black creatures aiding them.

"There will be times you have to fight, keep your light burning strong. And make sure you dont break that stick you got." As the creatures assulted the chao, he was able to kill one of them before they eventually ran away. "Oh yeah, im good at this." As a door opened up, more creatures appeared. Only more were eliminated before he came to an empty room.

"Hey, creepy voice, where are all the things ive been fighting? Where's the little things ive been fighting?" He said as a figure approached from behind him. "Weird, the moon must've set in...wait what moon." Said Dash as he turned around.

To be continued
Lune
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lune »

WHOA 10 POSTS IN A ROW IM REPORTING!
RainFox
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by RainFox »

Actually, I don't think its against the rules in the Artwork and Storties section~
(19:06:33) Renaethecat: No seriously, I want to be one of the best breeders on Chao Island. It'd help if I got practice with it. D:
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season 3
Episode 13 1/3-Numb

Tower top
"You chao have caused this army enough trouble!" Buckethead had said. "I am unstoppable!" He said as he threw Alpha to the wall. "I am a chao among chao." He yelled as he kicked Edge down a floor. "I am..." Buckethead said as he grabbed Patches dual blades. "A GOD!!!" He said as he was ready to shred the rest of the chao.

"Im going to enjoy this." He said as he grabbed the queen. As the queen struggled to get out of the chao's grip, a stray shot of water broke the chaos grip. "What in the?" he said as a giant fist crashed upon him. Chaos had arrived. "What'd I miss?" "Well, the sidekick went and became our antogist, Patches and his ninja's fused with him aswell. Did we mention Alpha is agaisnt the wall and Edge fell through the floor. Besides that, what did you what to know?" Delta said.

"Woah, you chao cant do anything without me." Chaos said as he approached Buckethead. "Get back!!!" Said Bucket as his hand knocked Chaos brain out of him. "Woah, whats wrong with this dude." Said Hawkeye. "Isnt it obvious, he's a powerhouse ready to be open." Manic said. "No, I mean look at him. He's completly immobolized by that little water that Chaos threw. But he was able to knock off Chaos and his brain." "You think that Patches and Buckethead may be fighting for control over the body?" "Only one way to find out." Hawkeye grabbed the nearest chair he could find to throw at the yellow devil. The chair was turned to saw dust before it even reached him.

Chaos was able to merge with his body as Hawkeye put his brain in a sink. "Delta, this might be the first time ive wanted to ask for your help. But I think we might be able to take him down. All you have to do is hold him in place. Then i'll be able to turn him into a neutral chao." "Neutral chao?" The confused Delta asked. "Im chaos, I have the power to change a chao's alignment." "How's that?" "Look, no time for questions. I just need you to hold him in place." As Delta agreed, he had seen that Buckethead was still hurdled in a ball.

"Chaos, try it now." "Im on it." As his hands extended towards the chao, encasing him in water. "Delta, its not working." "Why?" "There are 6 chao in him, I'd have to get one of them alone to make the switch." Chaos said as his hands lost its grip. "Dont you think im aware of this little trick you have." Buckethead said as he got up from his ball. "I am too powerful for the great God of chao himself arent I?" He taunted. "Oh, you just asked for it!" Chaos said as he extended his hands once more.

Buckethead had rushed towards him and slashed at his limbs. "You know, your really going to get it now." "How's that, you dont have any limbs. What are you gonna do, bite me to death." Chaos began to float in mid air. "Wrong, you forget im made of water?" He said as his limbs grew back in and attacked Buckethead with an assult of punches. "I thought you knew I can repair broken limbs." Said Chaos. "I did." The chao said as he punched threw his head, grabbing his brain once more. "But without this you cant." Delta threw water at the brain that was extracted. As chaos reformed, he threw a punch at the chaos head, as it was sent flying towards a glass mirror. The fight had been believed to be over.

"Is it over, can I come out now?" Said Edge as he surfaced from the bottom floor. "I feel better now." Alpha said as he came back from the wall. "Well the chao was pretty much thrown off the tower, unless he can fly I doubt we'll see him again." Said Delta as Buckethead was seen flying towards the peak of the tower. "You have got to be kidding me!" Delta said as he saw Bucket's hand glow purple.

"Im going to end this city once and for all!!!"

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 12-Crossovers suck

"Hey, creepy voice, where are all the things ive been fighting? Where's the little things ive been fighting?" He said as a figure approached from behind him. "Weird, the moon must've set in...wait what moon." Said Dash as he turned around.

Just then, the evilist creature in the known world appeared before him. "GAH!!! It's a cactuar!" He said as he ran away from the giant sized cactus monster.

Do not be afraid chao
May your weapons guide you

As the cactus unleashed an onslaught of needles agaisnt the poor chao, he wondered what would help him at a time like this. He threw the stick blindly in hopes of hitting the cactuar. A succesful strike and it was down to the floor.

Now, kill it!

As Dash grabbed his stick again, he poked a hole through the cactus eyes, and continued his poke assult until it became dust and needles.

Very well done chao
You are prepared for the challenges that wait before you

"Huh?" Dash said dumbfounded.

Do not be afraid
New adventures lie ahead of you and the rest of your friends

Dash had awoken. Not in the ocean, but rather a lucious forest.Tree's filled with fruit that was mishapen, animals that lived amongst eachother in the tree tops. From this, Dash could only say one thing.

"Where the hell am I??????!!!!!!!!!!"

The end
Lune
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lune »

RainFox wrote:Actually, I don't think its against the rules in the Artwork and Storties section~
Ok then
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

http://s680.photobucket.com/albums/vv16 ... g&newest=1

Edge: We've done it, we have become art
Delta: I feel sorry for the season one cast though

All thanks go to Chocolate_Chao for making the photo
Ty. =D
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season 3
Episode 13 2/3-Danger Keep Away

Tower's peak
As Buckethead readied his blast, the hero garden had been doomed. "You chao need a miracle to save you now." Buckethead said. But out of a stroke of luck,something overtook him. "Get out of my head." Buckethead said as his blast was disrupted. "Whats going on with him?" Delta said as he saw the devil chao struggling to take control.

"CHAO, i dont know how much time i'll have left until Buckethead takes control again, you must understand that Chaos wont be able to convert Buckethead neutral, his power is too strong at the moment for him to take over. Unfortunately, theres nothing else I can do beyond overtaking Buckethead for this short moment... chao, before Buckethead takes over once more. Take this egg to the city of evil, they'll know what to do." With that said, Buckethead had an egg escape from his mouth. The egg had gone into the hands of the queen.

"Woah...ok even im confused about what just happened." Said Star. Buckethead came back in control of his mind after the egg was released. "Where was I?...Oh yeah." Buckethead returned to his blast. "Stop right there!" The queen shot a beam of light onto his hands. "You think interrupting my magic will stop me that easily?" As he attempted to cast the blast again, his hands had remained the same. "Whats wrong with me?" "You've been spell locked, your magic is no longer viable here." The queen told the chao.

"I dont need magic to beat you when I can fly down there myself." As Buckethead got off the peak, he forgot the fact that his flight was dependant on magic. The chao had fallen towards the ground, he was able to use his wings to slow down his fall. "Smart move chao, but not smart enough." Instead of magic, he used his own strength to attempt to bring the tower down. "Chao, you must hurry and fight Buckethead. The fate of all chao is once again in your hands." The queen said as she handed the 3 the egg, she left into the next room.

"Alpha, this is really starting to get old." Edge began to say. "What, the fact that we always seem to be left with the fate of the world or chao?" "No, the fact that were always left alone and everyone else leave's us to fight this guy by ourselves." "It's the doomed fate of a main character, lets suck it up and get down there." As the 3 chao reached the chao, his magic powers returned to him as he held them in midair. "I've got to say, that was alot to shake off, but a spell lock isnt enough to stop my magic." Buckethead said as he held the chao in midair. "I'll have to make sure to dispose of that egg before I get rid of you 3, in the meantime i'll enjoy fighting you 3." With a grasp of his hand, the 3 dissapeared.

Dark Garden

"Welcome chao, to a simulation of the home you all know and love. Ironic how it is this is where you 3 die, isnt it?" Buckethead said to the chao. Delta had decided to step up and talk with Buckethead. "Buckethead, at the start of this season I was a character who remained silent throughout. I was completly quiet until the attack back in season 2. Since then, we've faced a giant spider. Me and Edge had to kill a powerful mutant, then take down an airship fleet. Not only that, but we defeated a chao who flooded our city, a deranged first season robot, AND FINNALY a metal bird? Do you know how I feel about all this? DO YOU!!??" Delta said as he grabbed his blade. "Im thankful you got me a speaking role, but what disturbs me the most is that you destroyed our garden and had alot of monsters and robots to kill just so I could talk." Delta approached Buckethead as he was talking. "ITS JUST SAD THAT WE HAD tO HAVE MUCH HAPPEN TO US JUST SO I COULD TALK!!!" Delta said as he attacked.

Buckethead had drawn blades to defend himself agaisnt the enraged Delta, Buckethead sweeped his sword agaisnt the chao, knocking him down. "Is this the best you have chao? I expected more from you." He kicked the grounded Delta multiple times before Edge decided to step in with his own blades. Buckethead now had two chao that he had kicking on the ground. Alpha Decided to step in to help.

"This is starting to bore me." He jumped at Alpha and kicked his eggshell off. "Well, your no different then any other single colored chao ive seen." "I told you already..." Delta said as he got up. "...Thank you." Delta had stabbed through Buckethead from the back of his chest. As he released the sword, Buckethead looked back at Delta. "You have alot of nerve thinking a stab from the back is enough to stop me." The wound Delta caused healed up. "Delta, Edge, throw your blades over here!" Alpha yelled from atop a tree. The two did as told as Alpha set the swords ablaze when they arrived to him. "Now it just got fun."

As Alpha leaped from the tree and infront of Buckethead, he began to launch a flurry of strikes. Buckethead drew his blades aswell and parried a few blows Alpha landed before Delta attacked from atop a tree and took one of his swords. Edge dug underground and grabbed the remaining sword that Buckethead had. When he had attempted to fight back, Alpha kept his hands ablaze to prevent him from being able to even defend himself. "Edge, do you still have the egg?" Alpha said as he had Buckethead between two flaming blades. "Yeah but how will it-" The egg began to glow when Edge brought it out, it raised in the air and shot a beam of white light at Buckethead.

"...is this the one Patches?" A voice coming from the egg said. "Yes, you have my permission to eradicate this body. Extract me first, I still have unfinished buisness to attend to." The light the egg had concentrated upon Buckethead showed that another egg inside the light went inside the egg. "Chao, destroy him while he's still vulnerable." With that said, Alpha set Edge's and Delta's blades ablaze along with the ones he had. "Well Buckethead, I guess this is where we win." The swords attacked the chao all at once.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!" Buckethead's fusion with the chaos emeralds left him, the other chao he had fused with were released aswell. Buckethead was still standing as his body began to dissapear. "What have you done Patches?" Buckethead said before he was gone. "I just finished what I started." With those words said, the egg sent a blast of energy at Buckethead.

In that moment, the dark garden simulation had ended, they had all been outside the hero palace. The seven emeralds and the four ninja's layed on the grounds. "Its over, its all finnaly over." Delta said as he dropped his blades onto the ground.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 13-All alone

Forest
Dash wandered aimlessly around the forest, he picked whatever fruit he could find within the tree's, it would be one full day before the chao could find himself drinkable water in a nearby river. He used his skills taught at camp to learn to make his own fishing pole. He learned to make fire by using the rocks.
"I still remember camp."

Flashback
A forest is seen natural, later an explosion is heard coming from a nearby campsite. "This isnt science camp Dash, its regular camp." The counselor said as the fire department was busy cleaning up the scene of the chemical explosion.
Flashback end

He ate his fish and went to bed, as he layed he could only wonder where he had been, all of this saddend him with the thought of not returning to his garden. "I wish I could go back to all the wonderful moments." Dash said as he went to sleep.

Dream
Dash is seen in the garden with Audrin and Dingy playing with the gardens chao ball. "Isn't this wonderful?" Audrin said as they were playing. "I have an idea, I got these two tickets to africa and there still viable. "But isnt station square destroyed from that angry dark chao army?" "Lets go check." Dingy said as the two left. "Wait..No!!! Dont go you two!" Dash said as he ran out the portal into the lobby. Rouge entered the lobby when Dash left aswell. "Aww, your just the cutest! Im gonna adopt you and let you live a life of luxury!" Rouge said as she went to chao kindergarten to fill out the papers. "Things must finnaly be turning around for me. Me getting adopted by rouge the bat is the best thing that could happen to...wait, good things never happen to us. I must be in a dream." Dash was picked up by Rouge as they left into the chao lobby. "Come on cutie, time for you to live in a mansion with your new mother." "Hurray!"
Dream ends

"Awww, why did my dream have to end when it was getting good." Dash got up and grabbed his fishing pole to return to the river. It was at that time he heard noises coming from the surrounding forest, they hadn't been of his friends. But rather campers. "People are here? But how?" As Dash came closer to the noise, he saw that the campsite had been barren. "Help!!! Somebody please, we're being attacked." Dash was heading towards the noise when he saw the supposed campers being attacked by a bear.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season 3
Episode 13 3/3-You mean you cant do what?

Hero palace
It was 3 days later that the chao spent in the nursing room with the rest of the injured chao that had taken part in the battle. "Well Delta, that was sure was an interesting season." Said Edge as he had been on his hospital bed. "I know, I finnaly got speaking roles." Delta said. As the queen entered the room, she brought with her the egg. "Chao, listen to me carefully. You are to go back to the city of evil and bring this egg to the tallest tower that is there. The citizens should know what to do." The queen said. "Didn't patches already tell us that?" Asked Alpha who had his 3 team mates surrounding him. "Yes well, I had found out why only recently. You see chao, this egg holds Patches himself!" The queen said as she raised the egg.

"In an effort to preserve himself, he dragged his soul within the egg." Star said as he walked inside. "I assumed thats the situation, slowly but surely he is recreating himself within the egg." The queen said as she held the egg.

Day 3 in the egg
As a small young patches appears within the egg, his old monotone color is returned to him. "Hurray, now I shall wait for my power to return to me!!!" The Chao had said.

Nursing room
"But chao, one problem still faces us." The queen said. "And that would be?" Asked Delta from his bed. "The Dark chao are without a chaos chao, this egg holds there leader. Return it to them before grave dangers occur." The queen said as she handed the egg to Edge. "I want you chao to follow me, the city has come for you."

Outside the palace
As the 9 chao left the palace, Delta and Edge had supported themselves with crutches while Alpha had Manic push his wheelchair out. As they walked out, the entire city of hero chao had stood outside the towers. "Behold everyone, the hero's of the dark garden." The queen said as the city had been in an uproar of praise with the chao. "We've lost many guardians outside the gates, we've had the palace invaded. But in our darkest hour, these hero's stepped up to the challenge of facing these foe's. In dedication to our hero's, we shall give you our greatest treasure of all." The queen said as she approached Alpha. "Please accept this as our token of gratitude." She handed Alpha a sapphire pendant with each of the dark chao's name on it. "Whats it do?" "Supposedly, it is to send the guardian of all chao to your aid." The queen said.

"In addition, you are all the first dark chao to be added to the wall of hero chao, now renamed the wall of chao hero's." She said as she pointed towards the giant wall that had been nearby. "But among you was one of our own. Star, please step up."
The sky blue chao had risen to the pedastal. "In honor of your bravery, and the courage displayed while you had assisted the dark chao in the city of evil. You have been given the highest honor of any spy possible." "You mean?" "Yes, city, say hello to the new general of the gates." Star was carried out by the gate guards to occupy his new position immediatly.

"Chao, you have shown us that a chao does not need to be a hero chao, to be a hero." The queen said as her speech was finishing. "If you dont mind, please use the pendant." As Alpha held the pendant towards the sun, chaos was summoned. "Hello hero chao, I have returned from...Oh no, its you chao again!!!" Chaos said as he cowered in the sight of the 8 dark chao. "YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SUMMON ME!!!" Chaos said as he grabbed the pendant from Alpha. "I love you all, cept these 8." Chaos said as he dissapeared.

As the crowd began to talk amongst themselves, Edge made a request. "Queen, we understand of our need to return to the city of evil." "Yes, what of it?" "Well, how do you expect us to return. The airships were all destroyed, and chaos has taken our pendant." "Yes well...you must understand that with all we have given you. It can only go so far..." The queen said as she nervously explained. "But what about the gate." "The gate was destroyed at the battle, repairs will take too long for the task I have given you to be complete. Sadly, we cant send you home."

"YOU MEAN YOU CANT DO WHAT?"Edge said as he yelled in the microphone. "Edge, calm down." The queen had said. "I"LLL CALM DOWN WHEN I WANT TO." He said as he waved his crutches in the air, sadly the chao had forgotten his limbs had been broken and fell over into the crowd...uncatched. "Ok, I'm hurt." Edge said lying upon the ground. "I wonder, where's Hawkeye at a time like this." Manic pondered.

Hero city
As the dark power chao walked through the city, he had gained praise throughout the streets. The intersections stopped to let him cross, the police ignored his jay walking. But the chao felt like something had been missing all along. He stopped at a nearby coffee shop to drown out his sorrows. "Hey! Your one of those dark chao's that saved the city. How's a free one sound." The vendor said. "Sure..." Hawkeye left with his coffee. "I cant believe I forgot the thing that mattered to me most, my radio..."

Dark Garden
"And now, we have Nothing Else Matters by Metallica" The Radio station played.

Hero city

Hawkeye walked across the streets of the city, coffee in hand, radio in his mind.

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

As Hawkeye attempted to leave the media that had followed and the crowd that piled up so that they may meet on of the hero's.

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters

He eventually left the mob and reached outside the city, reaching a hill in a nearby park.

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters

Flashbacks
Hawkeye is shown in the dark garden receiving the radio from Manic who had won it for the garden. "So I can keep the radio?" "Sure, I just wanted the bragging rights in class."

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know

Hawkeye is shown tuning it to multiple station before settling on an modern rock station. "Sweet, Disturbed!!!"

and nothing else matters

But I know

Flashback end

He sat on his hill as he stared at the full moon at night.

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us, something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters

Hawkeye had been unlucky enough to have the hero papparazi follow him into the hills. As he ran towards the palace he hid himself inside the palace.

Never cared for what they say
Never cared for games they play
And I know

Hawkeye took a last breath as he had finnaly been safe inside the palace.

No, nothing else matters

The end of Season 3
Last edited by Triert on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Holiday Episode
The story of Santa Claus

The Hero City had been full of decorations, from the toip to bottom the decorations of red and green filled the city. It could only mean that Christmas had begun.

Hero Palace
Chaos returned after the scene he caused back in the season finale. "All hail chaos, protector of all, master of none." A royal chao guard said. "Chao, do you know what time of year it is?" Chaos said. "Chaos, prepare to die!!!" Said Alpha as he and the god fought. "Queen, why did chaos return?" "It's that time of year already? I should call everyone to prepare for this wonderful event." As the queen left, Chaos had brought back the defeaten Alpha in his exhausted form. "Gather around chao, I have a story for all of you."

As all the chao sat down, Chaos grabbed a book from the shelf and begun to read about the story of Christmas to the chao. " You see chao, every year in the north pole, santa Claus elves prepare gifts for all the good girls and boys of the world. And for all the naughty children in the world, he leaves a lump of coal in there stocking. Every year he takes off in his magical sled piloted by all 8 of his reindeer, and there's some song about him having a 9th reindeer but no one really knows that story." Chaos said as he closed his book.

"So, there's a guy who rides in 8 or 9 deer each year, has people who work for free, and go's inside homes without any permission?" Delta said. "Oh my gosh, this guy's a criminal with an advantage." Jestaq said. "He must be stopped!!!" Alpha said as he recovered from the fight. After the 8 chao left, they had prepared themselves at the top of the tower.

"I have a feeling those chao got the wrong message when I told the story..." Chaos said. "Who wants to hang the stockings?" The queen said as she returned. "I do!!!" Chaos said gleefully.

Tower peak
As the chao prepared to fight Santa Claus, they were bringing heavy ammunition for the oncoming fight agaisnt Santa. "Lets see this criminal get past the poewr of 8 chao....with weapons!!!"

To be continued
Last edited by Triert on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperTailz
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SuperTailz »

Man this is good! I tried writing a chao story and it sucked.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Holiday Episode
The Reason for the season

As the 8 chao prepared themselves with ammunition from the peak of the tower, Delta had gone to sleep inside his room at the palace. "Thinking about it now, maybe santa isnt such a bad guy. I mean, sure he breaks into houses but its not like he takes anything. Then again, he does have elves who work for free. Maybe there immigrants, but who knows? He could be paying them too." As Delta went to bed, a spirit outside the window appeared before him.

"Young chao, This is not the true meaning of christmas!!!" An old man atop a phoenix had spoken. "And what do you know? Your bird isnt even part of this season!" Delta exclaimed as he returned to bed. The bird had broke inside the room and grabbed him in his beak. "I shall show you the true meaning of the holidays!" The man said as the phoenix flew across town.

"My question is, how'd you even get here?" Delta said as he rode the bird. "I was lost in a hall of mirrors until a nice chao released me. I gave him immortal life for it." "Which chao?"

Hero Gates
"Ok, just bring that pole up just about...run run away!!!!" The construction worker said as the pole they used to rebuild the gate had fallen down onto a familiar sky blue chao. "Our general!! Our general is dead!!!" A guardian yelled. Star had crawled out from under the pole with no injurys whatsoever. "No, im fine." The general had said as the guardians look at him in awe.

Hero city
"Young chao, look upon the city." He said as he flew in his phoenix. "Look into this home, see the busy father working to pay for his family." He said as he pointed to a chao who had been working inside a building. "And his family, who decorates there home so nicely in hopes of them spending a wonderful christmas day togeter." He said as he pointed to a home farther away. "Whats this got to do with santa?" Delta asked. "This isnt about santa, its about people coming together and celebrating the holidays as one." "What about that chao?" Delta said as he pointed to a chao that had been riding a trash can lid. The chao was a green neutral chao with a black skull cap on.

There's New Years
There's Valentines
St patricks and Easter
Halloween and Thanksgiving
April fools and the 4th
But do you know which holiday i hate most of all
I hate Xmas the most

He sang as he stopped to throw eggs at a holiday shop.

I just think it blows
If you could see it through my eyes
You would think so too
I'll knock the head off your snowman

(He grabbed a baseball bat and knocked the heads off of snowmen that he had crossed paths with on the street)

I'll make your angel a devil

(Setting snow angels on fire)

There's too many T.V specials

He entered a nearby mall and threw ornaments at the T.V's for sale

There's just too much to do
If you saw through my eyes, You would think so too!

"Wow, that is one messed up chao. But he did make a nice parody" Delta said. "We need to talk with him and show him what the holidays are really about." The old man said as the phoenix descended upon the mess left behind by the chao. "Young chao, why cause such havoc on such a wonderful holiday?" The old man said. "This is why!!!" He grabbed wires and electricuted the phoenix. Causing it to burn to ashes. "You do know thats a phoenix." The bird had come back to life angry at the chao. "SQUAWK!!!" The bird had chased the chao around the store. "Does he usually die like that?" "No, usually he's hit by careless airplanes." The phoenix returned with the chao in his mouth.

"Chao, we must show you the error of your ways." The old man said as he bought a straight jacket for the chao. "Now, follow me on the-" The old man said as the chao escaped in the straight jacket. "Christmas blows!!! Its just nothing besides putting huge tree's in your house, having some fat man break into your house, and buying gifts for ungrateful people. Oh pet rock, your the only one who understands me."

Flashback
"Merry christmas son" the chao's dad had said as he opened his gift. "I hope you like your new pet fish." The chao's dad had said. "But daddy, fish need water to survive!" He said as he held up a dead fish in the air.

Flashback
"Im sorry about this son, but all the pet store wont let me buy you another fish after what happened last christmas. So enjoy your new pet rock!" He said handing his son a rock.

Flashback ends

"What to do next...I know!!!" He had gone up to a mall santa and removed his beard infront of the rest of the infant chao. "Behold, santa is fake!!!" As the baby chao went in a uproar, they formed an angry mob and set fire to buildings within the mall. "Dude, whats your problem!" Delta said as he found the chao. "I'll tell you the problem, do you know what its like having your family spend each christmas getting gifts that only attack you?"

Flashback
"I hope you like your new squirrel." His dad said as the squirrel attacked the young chao from the box.

"Well sorry, but the old man was only trying to help." Alpha said. "I dont need anyones help anymore, i've seen the vile twisted side of it too many times to trust it again.

Flashback
"I hope you like your new crocodile." The dad said as the giant lizard left with his son in his mouth.

"Well well well, look's like Floyd is gonna spend this christmas under mall security." A mall cop said as he grabbed the chao. "You tricked me, I know I should have used that loose light agaisnt you." As the mall cop had carried away Floyd, Delta was determined to show the chao that the holidays were different then what he saw. "Dont worry Floyd, Delta's here to break you out of securi-" He had been cut off by a falling light from the ceiling.

Mall security
Delta had caused an uproar at the petting zoo by feeding all the goats sugar and opening the pigs pen. The mall cop had brought him to the same cell that Floyd was in. "What are you doing here?" "Showing you the true meaning of the holidays." Delta took out a glowing red whistle, after he blew it, the phoenix dropped in and took the two on its back. "Where's the old dude?"

Food court
"Ooo, they got a taco bell here."

Hero city
"Look, thanks for breaking me out of the security, but I gotta take off here." Floyd said as he took a phoenix feather and used it as a parachute to fall back into his neighborhood. He imagined the antics he would pull now as he had been free from the cell. "What to do first, maybe I blow out the wheels on that dudes car." As he released the air, the chao who drove the car came out from his house.

"No, this cant happen today. The boss said one more sick day and im fired." The chao's family had come outside wondering why he was still outside. "Daddy, whats wrong with the car?" "Im sorry daughter...but you wont be getting a bed like you wanted." "Does that mean I still have to sleep in the sink?" "Daughter...we dont even have a sink!!!" As the family cried on eachothers arms, the wife began to say something. "But at least we have each other. I mean, spending christmas together cant be so bad right?" The wife said as the house collapsed on itself. "Im sure we can rent a nice motel, maybe we'll get one where the rats dont sleep in the beds?" The family said as they walked away.

Floyd was crushed after he saw the family leave, he only wished he could help the family in some way. "What have I done?" Delta found him on the phoenix. "LOok dude, I give up! There is no way I can get you to see what this holiday is all about. Your a hopeless cause and did you destroy that house?" Delta said as he saw the house. "No, it collapsed on itself. And now I somehow destroyed a family. I just wish there was something I could do to make things right." Floyd said as Delta came up with a plan. "You bring the family back, i'll take care of the house.

As Floyd found the family about to cross the street to a nearby motel. "Wait up, I have something to show you! Come back to your house." "Why should we trust you? You hate the holidays and people on a daily basis." The father said. "We wont trust you after what you did on easter." Said the daughter

Flashback
"THE EGGS ARE FULL OF SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Flashback end

"It's not like you have anything left to loose?" Floyd reminded them. "Well I guess your right, we'll come back. But this better be worth it." As the family came back, they saw that there house had been rebuilt. "Oh my gosh, did you do this?" The father asked. "I had a little help." He said as he saw the phoenix and Delta fly off.

"See now? Thats the true meaning of the holidays." The old man said as he had been sitting on the phoenix. "When'd you come back?"

The end
Last edited by Triert on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler-Back to the mall

Earlier Today
As the 8 chao had taken a break from guard duty, the queen stepped in to wonder what they had been up to.
"Chao, you forget the task you have at hand? Remember, the egg?" The queen reminded them. "Dont worry, we'll get that egg to the city of evil in no time flat." Alpha said. "Its just that you've wasted 1 day sitting atop the peak, if you want I can have the 8 of you do some sight seeing." The queen said.

Hero City Mall
"So this is what the queen had in mind." Delta said. "Look mommy, its the hero's of the city!!!" A child had said. "Oh no, I just forgot why I stayed at the palace, everyone run!!! Our fans are just as bad as sephiroth and riku fangirls mixed together." Hawkeye said as the 8 started to run. The 8 ran across store to store until they reached the one store where they had been completly safe in.

Walden Books
"We should be safe here. I doubt anything bad ever happens here." Said Hawkeye as the 8 rested. But little do they know, some fans take one certain teen franchise too seriously."Look! Its a Jacob!" "Look its an Edward." Two groups of chao said. "GET THEM!!!" Thus, books were thrown, shirts were ripped. It wasnt long until mall security cops tried to maintain the brawl. But when more chao became involved it only escalated the violence. It was a bloody scene of cute violent chao that had come to aid which side they had been on. Walden books was laid to waste and the battle had gone to the food court where burning hot pizza was thrown as well raw uncooked meat. "What do we do now? We got chao fighting over a franchise." Alpha said a chao set on fire flew over there heads. "We could just wear masks?" Sonia said. "Great idea, but where would we go for masks?"

Spencer's
"I cant believe they're still selling halloween masks..." Said Manice as the other chao had gone to buy various items. "Cool, a hacky sack." Alpha said as he and Hawkeye began to play with the toy. "Everyone focus, were trying to make sure no one recognizes us." Sonia said as she had been distracted by the studded belts on the wall. Delta and Edge had left the store to grab something to eat.

Food court
As the violence was contained... and the medics picked up any chao that they could find in the food court. The 2 had gone to eat at a notable place. "I cant believe they have a taco bell here." Edge said as he had been eating his soft taco's. "So, do you think anyone will recognize us?" Delta said. "With what happened at Walden, I doubt anyone will even bother that were here." Edge reassured Delta. "Come one, come all and buy the merchandise of your favorite dark chao. Delta bobbleheads now 60% off for the holidays!" A chao said as she had been selling toys, shirts, and even back packs of the 8. "Woah, I cant believe they made merchandise of us already."

Spencer's
As the 6 chao left, a nearby group of hero chao had spotted them. "Look, its those dark chao." One had said. "I cant believe the queen ordered that all hatred agaisnt dark be stopped, sure they saved us. But that doesnt change the fact that they're dark chao." Another said. "I remember when the hero city kept them outside the gates. But now we have them in our bowling alleys, our malls, I even saw one working at a drive through. I say we get rid of those 6 while we have the chance." Another said.

Food court
"Hello everyone!" Delta said to the chao that had been buying their merchandise. But the chao paid no attention to the two. "I dont think there that interested..." "Well i'll show them interesting." Delta said as he went to the chao.

Back with the 6
As the hero chao approached the dark chao with crowbars, a group of dark chao had seen the hero chao. "What do you guys want?" Lulu said as the hero chao took the crowbars out. "Its not what we want, its what we dont want here." They said as they struck Manice on his head. "They just hit Manice!!! Get them!" The group chao said as they took out crowbars to fight the hero chao. "You 6 get out of here, we'll hold them off." They said as the 6 ran away.

Food court
Delta took out a megaphone and talked to the chao at the stand. "Hey, wanna meet the real dark chao?" He said as all the chao turned around towards them. "LOOK!!! ITS THE HEROS OF THE CITY." "I just bought a Delta coffe cup!" "GET THEM!" The chao at the stand said. "Delta, in any moment did you think that fame brings pain?" Edge said, Delta had already ran off to the nearest exit. "You little..." Edge said as he ran off with him.

Outside the mall
All 8 chao grouped up again. Only this time they had screaming fans and racist hero chao chasing them. Sadly, they were eventually cornered at the fountain outside the mall. "Sign my book!" "Kill them all" Both sides said. "Oh no, its a group of racist hero chao!" "GET THEM!!!" The fans said as they came to the defense of their hero's.
"Well I guess thats one way." Delta said as they ran to the palace."

Palace
"So, did you chao enjoy visiting the mall?" The queen asked the 8. "Were going back to the tower. Wake us up after our popularity die's." Alpha said as the exhausted dark chao returned to there post. "Queen, I just bought this sweet shirt from a stand at the mall. It has Delta and Edge on it!" Chaos said as he returned to the palace aswell.

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Coming This January...

The Chao of the dark garden have succeded in stopping the war. They have reached fame in the hero garden and word is spreading of there deeds. But at times like these, one remembers there home. The chao remember the days of old where they would frolic among the dark garden before it was destroyed by the message of war. In adddition to the task at hand, the chao will go on a journey.

"Because the queen doesnt have a portal!!!"

Season Four
The Journey home
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Holiday Episode
Alpha Dreamed a dream

Chao Palace
The stockings were hung, the tree had been set up. And the chao had set up reinforced steel around the tower's peak complete with gatling and sentry guns. The chao had spent some time at the ammo store after leaving the mall the other day and spent the rest of the next few days preparing the towers peak for Santa Claus.

Tower peak
"Ok chao!" Alpha said in the manner of a war general. "Our enemy is guided by 8 deer, we expect these deer are incredibly agile and packing speed if santa expects to travel the entire world in one night with them. There is also the matter with the 9th deer only heard in song and rumor might be dangerous if its, 'bright red nose' guides him through the night." Alpha said as the chao were doing a maintence check on the guns. "Alpha, maybe were all overthinking this a bit? Maybe Santa is actually a good guy?" Delta said as he came up the tower. "Delta, he keeps slaves in his workshop all year making toys, breaks into homes, did we also mention that somehow he has a big red suit? Sounds like he goes on a year round killing spree to me and maintains his suit red with year round." Alpha said. "If your going to be sympathetic to this criminal, I suggest you join everyone else downstairs. The rest of us will see whether or not the weapons are ready for friday." Alpha said as Edge sent a missle flying. "I wonder where that went?"

Station square....rebuilt!!!
As station square was rebuilt from the catastrophic events of the war, a missle was seen headed towards the city. "Where do you think its from?" A nearby citizen said. "I have a bad feeling something awful will happen." Another said as the missle hit the local school. "Hurray!!!" The children said as they rejoiced. "Its a christmas miracle!!!" A little girl said as she saw her school go up in flames.

Chao palace
As the chao went to sleep, Alpha had a horrible nightmare.

Alpha's dream
"Whats going on? What am I doing here?" Alpha had been dressed in warm clothing as he had been standing next to small people. At first he thought they had been midgets, but when a certain man entered the scene he realized where he had been. "Elve's, today is a great day to lead another attack. We shall destroy the hero city and the new hero's they have there. I mean, who ever heard of such silly things as hero dark chao?" Santa said as he returned to his room. "One last thing, someone informed me that someone may be a spy amongst you chao. Whoever it is, will be dealt with severly."

Alpha snuck off from the rest of the elve's and jumped from the vending machines that were placed nearby infront of the door santa entered. "I have you now!!!" Alpha said as he entered the room. "Where is that guy?" Alpha said as he looked around. "Up here!" Santa said as he squashed Alpha with his enourmous belly. "So, I take it your the spy. Elve's seize him." Santa said as the elve's from outside grabbed Alpha. "I dont know what type of sick and twisted things go on up here. But getting rid of me wont change the fact that it'll be stopped!" "How wrong you are." Santa said as he threw Alpha into the fire.
Dream ends

"GAH!!!.... Whew, only a dream." Alpha said as he stared into the sky. "Santa, I swear that this blood rage ends on friday!!!"

the end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Holiday Episode
~Delta, The MTN Dark chao~

Hero Palace
"Chaos, whats the story of santa's ninth reindeer? I need to know so we have an idea what its capable of." Delta said as he asked Chaos. "I thought you decided not to kill santa. Didnt you say something about how nice he probally is?" "That was before i learned we have to leave cookies and milk for him. The guy kills people then gets a reward? If you dont see the messed up logic in that. Then you'd have to be a fool!" Delta said.

After Chaos told him the story of rudolph, Delta had fallen asleep in the couch. "The sooner a chao gets bored, the sooner they go to sleep." Chaos said as he grabbed a blanket for the chao. "I hope you never wake up." Chaos said as he left a teddy bear with Delta.

Delta's dream
Delta woke up in a farm house along with two other chao. "Where am I?" Asked Delta as he woke up. "Why, your with the outcast chao now partner!!!" A red chao with phoenix animal parts had told him. "Your in here with us since our parents abandoned us when we were born." A white chao with condor wings had told him. "Why are you two here." Delta asked. "Them santa folks put me in here since I aint a normal lookin chao, I blame it on my dead beat father." The phoenix chao told him. "And you?" Delta asked as he stared at the white chao. "I was brought in here because I was accused of setting the town halls ablaze." The white chao said as it stared at the phoenix chao. "Hey now, I wasnt going off into the barn alone." THe phoenix chao said.

"Why am I in here then?" Delta asked. "Well duh!!! Your a neon green glowin chao, your the weirdest one of us all." The phoenix chao said. "I dont think its right for them to put us in here because were different, I say we-" Delta was interrupted by the phoenix chao who had already set the barn ablaze. "Sorry folks, I got a problem." The phoenix chao said as he flew away into the sky. "Ok....then I guess its just me and you." Delta told the white chao. "Lets go then, I still remember how they brought me here." The white chao said as she led Delta out.

It wasnt long before they reached the town. "Your on your own from here, I have to go back home." The white chao said as she flew off. As Delta marched in, he had met the other 8 chao. "Look everyone, its that neon glowing chao." A chao that looked like Hawkeye had said. "Lets kick him out of here like we did with the other two, except for one that set the place on fire..." An Alpha lookalike said.

Flashback
"AND NEVER COME BACK." A chao said as it kicked the white chao inside the barn. "But what did I do?"
Flashback end

"This is just awful!" Santa said as he came out panicked. "The lights infront of the sleigh have been stolen!!!" "Who would steal something like that?" The Jestaq clone said.

Meanwhile
The phoenix chao is shown stealing the lights from infornt of the sleight. "What a merry christmas!" The chao said as he flew away.

Back at the workshop.
"Who will i get to guide the sleigh then?" He said as he saw Delta and his glowing color. "Your perfect!!! Do you have any experience flying?" "No.." "Perfect, put this on and be outside in the roof in a few minutes." Santa said as he returned to his home. "Well, looks like someone got a new job!" The phoenix chao from before said as he appeared outside the window. "I have no idea on how to fly though." "Dont worry, it'll come naturally." The phoenix chao said as he flew off again.

As the chao took off, Delta had been positioned infront of everyone else. "Just stay still and dont move at all, we'll do the flying for you." The Alpha Look alike said. Delta had glown bright enough for the others to follow, but his neon green color might cause trouble in more ways then one.

"What do you think it is?" A military general had said. "You think it may be a nuke?" "How should I know? Lets call it that and fire at it." The general told the rest of the people.

"Incoming Nukes!!!" Santa said as the sleigh was hit. "I BLAME YOU!!!" Santa told Delta as they had all been falling to there deaths.
Dream ends

"What a horrible dream...But I think I might have found the way to kill Santa!!!" Delta said as he had prepared even more guns atop the pinnacle.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Holiday Episode
~It Begins~

Hero Palace
"Chao, arent you coming to enjoy the night before-" The queen said as the chao had dissapeared from the palace. As tonight was a wonderful night.

"Chao, for days we have prepared for this day, when the clock hits 12, fire your guns, tonight we rid the world of this red foe. We have fought giant robot beasts, online spiders, an army. Destroyed fleets of airship. And destroyed someone who threatend our own world. But today, we save the world." The chao had armed themselve's, they had been prepared tonight. Guns stacked to the sky, roses that would bloom. They have been prepared for a heavy fight.

They fall in line
One at a time
Ready play
I can't see them anyway

No time to lose
We've got to move
steady your helm
I am losing sight again

"Incoming, red vehicular object!!!" Manic said as Santa arrived at the scene. The chao had aimed and began to fire at the sleigh. One reindeer down, but the fight was just starting.

Fire your gun,
It's time to run,
Blow me away.
I will stay, in the mess I made

"What are you doing? I'm just trying to spread the joy of Christmas!!!" Santa said as he had been guiding the reindeer to evade the shots.
"REMEMBER CHAO! REMEMBER ALL LIVES LOST AT THE HANDS OF THIS BEAST!" Alpha said as he continued his assault.

After the fall,
We'll shake it off,
Show me the way.

"Enough of this, Rudolph!!! Its time to shine!" Santa said as his lead reindeer had flew towards the chao.

Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me in heaven when we die,
I have a shadow on the wall,
I'll be the one to save us all.

"Take cover!" Edge said as the chao hid from rudolph's blasts of light. "He's able to shoot from his nose?" Delta said.

There's nothing left,
So save your breath,
Lying in wait.
Caught inside this tidal wave

Your cover's blown,
Nowhere to go,
Holding your fate.
Loaded I will walk alone

"Chao, board the nukes, we dont have much hope left and this is our last shot!!!" Alpha said as he commanded the chao.

Fire your guns,
It's time to run,
Blow me away.
I will stay, in the mess I made

"Rudolph!!! Use your nose at you fullest extent!!!" Santa said as Rudolphs nose lit up the sky.

Meanwhile
"Hey look, its a red sky at night." A sailor said as he saw the light Rudolph emitted.

After the fall,
We'll shake it off,
Show me the way.

Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me in heaven when we die,
I have a shadow on the wall,
I'll be the one to save us all.

The Nukes had been fired, Rudolph had his nose approaching the tower.....Who will survive?

Meanwhile
As the queen and chaos decorated the tree, they felt something had been amiss. "I cant believe we almost forgot, we forgot to put the milk and cookies for santa." Chaos said as he felt the palace shake. "What'd the chao do now?" Chaos wondered as he and the queen climbed the stairs to the tower. What they found was chao fainted upon the ground. And next to them, a big peice of coal with a message written. "Merry christmas to all, that was a good fight!" Santa had written as he continued his rounds.

The end
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: memento mori

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

Wow dude this is amazing you should publish it as a collection of stories!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Holiday Episode
~The Parade~

The next day in the medical care wing.

"Where's the queen?" Asked Alpha as he came downstairs to eat. "She went to get prepared for the parade." Chaos said as he had been reading the newspaper. "Parade? Let me see that." Alpha snatched the paper from chaos and learned of the christmas parade. "Come on, come all, come to the christmas parade happening from noon to 2. Guest's include Santa claus and the Queen of the hero city!!??" Alpha said as he read the paper. "I have to warn the chao, the queen is in great peril!!!" Alpha said as he rushed to the top of the tower.

Hero palace

"Everyone, our fight with santa might have failed." Alpha said to the rest of the chao. "What sucks is that we lost while we had Blow me away playing, do you know how hard it was for me to convince the radio station to play it?" Hawkeye said. "Yes well, we have another shot at Santa today, apparently he's going to be in a parade along with the queen. Our goal is to board his float and kill him off once and for all." Alpha said as the chao went outside. "Behold! Motorcycles." Alpha said as he removed the drapes from atop the mechanical beasts. "Sexy!" Edge said as the chao rode off into the city.

Parade in downtown

As the queen was with chaos atop her float, which had been decorated with flower's all along the exterior. Santa's own float which had been full of red and green christmas themed decorations was quick to follow behind her's. "The city of hero chao love you Santa." Chaos said as he had taken a drink from the cooler. "Such a splendid day, if only I didnt have to hurt those poor chao." Santa said as he had been remembering yesterday. "Relax, im sure the chao are fine today. Beside's, look at how wonderful the streets are in celebration of the holidays." The queen told Santa. With that said, the chorus of multiple motor's were heard.

"Whats that coming from the end of the road?" Chaos said as he peered at the empty road ahead of them. From what he had seen, 7 motorcycles were seen approaching the floats with increasing speed. "NOW!" Alpha said as the chao jumped off there hogs and onto santa's float. "What is the meaning of this!" Santa said as he had backed away from the 7. "Round 2 *****!" Edge said as he came closer to santa. "Reindeer, we must fly out of here!" Santa said as his reindeer had flown him away from the chao.

"Your not getting away again santa!" Delta said as he jumped from the float and into the sleigh. "Hold it right there!" Chaos said as his arms trapped Delta in an encasing bubble. Luckily, a chao from an earlier holiday episode appeared. "Need any help?" Floyd said as he boarded the queens float and knocked off Chaos's brain from his body. "Thanks Floyd! What'd you get for christmas this year anyways?" Delta said as he boarded the sleigh. "I finnaly got an animal that was dangerous, a parrot!" Floyd said as he left the scene.

"Ok santa, time for a merry christmas." Delta said as he took out a baseball bat. "Not anytime soon!" Santa told Delta as he shoved him off the sleigh. "Help me!!!" Delta said as he fell from the sleigh. "I got you!!!" Hawkeye had said as he picked up Delta with a hot air baloon. "Where'd you get this thing?"

Flashback
"If you name this song and be the 1336th caller, you'll instantly win a brand new Ipod." The DJ said from the radio hawkeye was listening to. As the first few notes to the song Purple Haze began to play, Hawkeye had called. "Hello? Which caller am I?" "Caller number 1336, you have just won a new Ipod, as for the other guy...you get a hot air baloon as a Constellation prize!" The DJ said.
Flashback ends

"Lets do this!" "Lets!" Delta and Hawkeye both said. "Where'd you get that rocket?" Delta asked.

Flashback
Hawkeye is seen buying a rocket on Ebay.
Flashback

As Delta boarded the rocket, he aimed at santa and fired multiple times. He shot a few floats, and later. "Oh no! He shot the casino!!!" A hero chao yelled. At the last rocket, it had only scraped the edge of the sleigh, but the scrape was enough to be able to bring santa falling. "No!!!" Santa said as he crashed into the mall.

"We did it! We saved the hero city." Hawkeye said as he lowered the hot air baloon down to the city. "GET OUT!!!" An angry queen said as she carried chaos and his brain to the baloon. "What do you mean? We saved you from santa claws." Delta said as he pointed to the scene of a city on fire, and medics rushing everywhere to save any chao hurt in the confusion. "Look at what you've done to the city! It'll be months before we have our casino working again. And what do you mean saved??!! Dont you know what santa even does!" The queen said as her guards came to the side. "Kills people?" Delta said as the 8 chao had been kicked out of the city. "GET THAT EGG TO THE CITY OF EVIL, THEN MAYBE WE'LL LET YOU BACK INSIDE!" The queen said. "AND TAKE YOUR STUPID HOT AIR BALOON WITH YOU!!!" She said as the hot air baloon had been waiting outside. "Wow, thats the first time i've seen anyone mad like that." Delta said as the 8 were in the baloon. "I cant believe you all thought santa was evil." Alpha said. "Well, look on the bright side. When we take this egg to the city of evil, the queen might forgive us.

Meanwhile
"Hello? Yeah, cancel any production on the statues until further notice." The queen told her construction workers. "Were gonna need a little help rebuilding." She said as she looked at the city.

The end...but To be continued aswell.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler 14
~Camping Suck's~

Author's note
The = you see are bear translated words

Campsite
As the bears attacked the nearby campers, they wondered what the growls and roars had been."Rawrr"= "Wow, look at these nice people.". "Rawrrrr"= "Let's say hello to them by getting close to them, and waving our big menacing claws". Dash reacted fast and set a peice of wood on fire with rocks he had carried with him. As he threw it to the bear, the bear reacted with focus on the chao." "RAWR"= "Well that wasnt very nice...maybe you just need a nice big hug!" The bear said as it came towards the chao. The other's stayed near the campers. "RAWRRR"= "Good day fine sir, do you have any tea?" The bear said as it took the picnic basket from its hands.

While the other bear had gone to hug the chao, Dash saw a few loose limbs hanging from the tree above him. He had taken our his pocket knife and climbed up the tree to have the branch knock the bear out. "Rawr....rawr...."= "Ouch, what could that have....I dont feel so well all of a sudden, maybe I should just lay down...." The bear said as it fell asleep. Dash set the wood he carried on fire and used it to ward off the other bears.

"Wow, thanks for the help." One of the campers had said. "Where did you learn stuff like that!!!" One of the other campers had said.

Flashback
"Ok chao, on the bus you must all remember to wear your seat belts incase of-" The attendant said as the bus went off the highway and crashed into the bushes, Dash and the rest of the chao are seen walking around from the surroundings and forced to live in the forest for the next few days. Along the way they learn how to survive.
Flashback

"Nowhere special, so what are you people doing around here." The chao had said. "We've come to explore the great and lost civilization of the Matec chao. We hope to find an inch of the lost civilization in this forest." The campers explained. "We've just had trouble with this one bird that blocks the entrance to a mountain. We believe this is the guardian of the Matec chao aswell since it has kept generations dedicated to guarding the entrance." "Well then, lets show the bird how a chao does things around here." Dash said as he picked up a gun from the campsite.

To be continued
Last edited by Triert on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

January and Februar, months for the fillers

Season 4 will be put on hold until March. In the meantime, read on about how Dingy, Dash, And Audrin get themselves out of this one.