Bad Creepypasta Analysis Time: Subject 15 (BAK 4M TEH DEDZ!)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Re: Bad Creepypasta Analysis Time: Subject 11

Post by Ivogoji »

Do you also critique good creepypasta? It would make the analysis more interesting.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Blazing Groudon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: ps no one never found clock man it was probably a hoax

Post by Blazing Groudon »

I know a guy who has analyzed good stuff, but it's really not something I do as it looks like it takes more work.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

I already stayed tuned.

Clicked 'Notify Me' months ago.
Blazing Groudon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Guys bad news. There isn't going to be any MP9. Apparently it was so bad that it was removed from the Creepypasta Wiki. Sorry about that, but don't worry; I found some good replacement pasta.

Subject 12: iCarly Lost Episode "Last Show"

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/ICarl ... Spanish%29
Spoiler:
iCarly is a weekly program very popular on the internet. I went to the iCarly webpage to look at some episodes, but I found an episode that seemed strange. The episode was called "lastshow." I pressed play.

This episode starts the same as always.

Then, the scene goes to the iCarly studio. Freddy says the usual "IN 5, 4, 3, 2..." and the scene changes to the ceiling of the studio where I can see a hole that constantly expands...

Carly, Sam, Freddy and Spencer try to close the hole, But something falls at Carly really fast, I couldn't see what it was since there was no pause button and I was at full screen mode. The screen goes black for 1 minute and 14 seconds and the scene goes to Spencer crying on the sofa in the living room, first there's a take of the whole living room (from the left) and Sam comes in through the kitchen door.

Sam comforts Spencer telling him it was an accident and he shouldn't mind it. He keeps crying and Sam, laughing, goes to the studio.

Freddy and her are at the studio, checking the equipment for the next episode. This following episode would be a presented only by Sam. Freddy again said "IN 5, 4, 3..." but before he said "2", the same thing that happened to Carly, happens to Sam and it's once again too fast for me to understand what happened.

The camera goes back to Spencer, now crying even harder.

In a short scene (only 3 seconds) Freddy appears screaming, puts a gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger all very fast. Spencer goes to the kitchen door. The camera keeps pointed to the kitchen door for 4 minutes and 3 seconds. Then, the episode finishes, fade to black.

The next thing I remember seeing really made my heart hurt and tears form in my eyes... The text on my computer screen read after the clip ended:

In Loving Memory

Fredward "Freddy" Anthony Benson

1994-2011

Later that same evening, I found out that Carly and Sam miraculously survived, which made me cry happy tears... But who is going to replace Freddy?
...Okay. Well that was... a... story. A scary story written about iCarly, the child-friendly Smosh from Nickelodeon. It seems very strange. Looking at it, I think the writer actually thought iCarly is a real webshow, and not a pre-scripted Nick sitcom. It really makes no sense, but let's see.

In the story, the reader apparently looking through iCarly's videos, and finds one called 'lostshow', which is apparently a lost episode. (It gets unrealistic here because the actual website is probably heavily monitored by Nick. They wouldn't put up some kind of crazy lost episode of doom.) In the lost episode, apparently Carly gets hit with ...something. Her older brother Spencer is sad about it, and Carly's assistant Sam says it's okay... ...right before the same thing happens to her. Then this causes their other assistant Freddy to apparently want to kill himself. After this Freddy apparently dies (You don't say?), and Carly and Sam are fine.

This has numerous plotholes. Freddy apparently dies in 2011, but there are episodes of iCarly have happened in 2012 and he (or at least the guy who plays him)'s fine. Also the Nick sitcom version is pretty popular; if anything happened to them there'd be a big deal about it. Also this story was apparently first written in Spanish and translated to English, as you can see from the link to the original story; some things might have gotten messed up (more).

That's another random story down. Now I have no idea what's next.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Crash32 »

These are just getting worse and worse. Keep em coming Blazing!
Blazing Groudon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Okay I'm out of material somewhat. I can easily find more stories about Pokemon if I wanted to, but I want the story elements kept fresh. Also, this is the unrelenting 'subject 13'. For what it's worth, I'm just deciding to jumble all kinds of assorted stories together for a single entry and create...

Subject 13: Chain Mail Boogaloo

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 956AAt4HiA
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/skinned.asp
http://humorsection.blogspot.com/2007/0 ... etter.html

Before we get started though, I'd like to just put this here for anyone who's still scared of 'chain lettrz'; if the logic in the other one works, this logic does too.
This is the Anti-Chain. By reading this you are now under the protection of the Anti-Chain, and from now on all threats, curses and promises made by any chain mail you see, are nullified. There are more individuals supporting the Anti-Chain than there are supporting any single chain-mail, so our power will always be greater. If you ever try to create a chain-mail after havin re-posting is reccomended, for the sake of all the younger kids here, but is not required. nothing will happen if you dont.
Spoiler:
PLEASE DO NOT READ
DONT READ THIS
PLEASE
DO NOT READ
DO NOT READ
DO NOT READ
swear do not read...I don't even know why I'm participating I guess I'm still a bit paranoid. But really do not read this I swear . Also thanks this was really appreciated.
DO NOT READ:This is so stupid...
But i love my mom deeply...
And i don't want to take any chances.
Sorry.
If you do not copy and paste this onto 10 videos your mom will die in 4 hours

---

girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger:
crazy1 86: hey baby!!!
h0tNsPiCy91: who is this???
crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!!
h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this???
crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...
crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.
crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.
crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u.
crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight....
h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?
crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...
crazy1 86 had signed off.
The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly.
Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out.
Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead.

PART 2...
Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid.
One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege.
h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!!
2seXay4u: Who is this?
h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis.
2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child.
2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh?
h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you?
h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister.
h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.
2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.
h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor.
h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.
h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''.
h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you.
The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!"
This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you!
DONT BELIEVE ME LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE

---

If you receive an email entitled "Bedtimes"

Delete it IMMEDIATELY. Do not open it.

Apparently this one is pretty nasty.

It will not only erase everything on your hard drive, but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer.

It demagnetizes the stripes on ALL of your credit cards.

It reprograms your ATM access code, screws up the tracking on your VCR, and uses subspace field harmonics to scratch any CD's you attempt to play.

It will program your phone auto dial to call only 0898 numbers.

This virus will mix antifreeze into your fish tank.

IT WILL CAUSE YOUR TOILET TO FLUSH WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING.
It will drink ALL your beer.
FOR GOD'S SAKE, ARE YOU LISTENING? ?
It will leave dirty underwear on the coffee table when you are expecting company.

It will replace your shampoo with Nair and your Nair with Rogaine. If the "Bedtimes" message opened in a Windows 95/98 environment, it will leave the toilet seat up and leave your hair dryer plugged in dangerously close to a full bathtub.

It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, it will also refill your skim milk with whole milk.
WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN.
And if you don't send this to 5000 people in 20 seconds, you'll fart so hard that your right leg will spasm and shoot straight out in front of you, sending sparks that will ignite the person nearest you.
Send this warning to everyone!!!

THERE'S A LOT OF SADNESS IN THE WORLD!
Right now, as you read this, 17 Million people are having SEX!!!

And look at you - you're on the computer!!!!
...You still with me? Okay good. That was quite a slew we got there. I mean chain mail actually is a form of creepypasta. It's meant to be creepy, and it's posted on multiple places.

This first one was very dumb. It was entertaining however to read anecdotes from a scared reader. It was also funny to notice how it was most likely some dumb Youtube comment, from 'on other videos'. It was also funny to see how just 'or you will die'. For no reason; for no sin; for no illness; just death.

This second one was just retarded. I saw it on bungie.net for the first time, and I haven't been killed by 't3h parentz0rz'. Also some guys were discussing it, and it takes place at least 15 years ago; Yahoo messenger didn't exist yet.

This third one was pretty obviously a troll story. It was actually pretty funny, like that Billy Mays copypasta. I don't even wanna take the time to explain why it isn't real.

I'll find more 'real' stories soon; I just needed a time-buyer different subject kind.
CelebiLv6
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Re: Bad Creepypasta Analysis Time: Subject 13ChainMail Booga

Post by CelebiLv6 »

^Hilarious.
hello.
i was 9 or so when i used this account actively.
please disregard anything posted.
Blazing Groudon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Bad Creepypasta Analysis Time: Subject 13ChainMail Booga

Well I was able to buy some time with that one; it wasn't a real subject. Now I've managed to get myself another story- but let's hope my PC doesn't start talking to me while I write it.

Subject 14: GLaDOS The Laptop

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/GLaDOS_the_Laptop
Spoiler:
I'm a computer nerd through and through, I love going online, talking to friends, playing games, everything. I even took computer-based class all three four years of high school (I'm going on my second semester of senior year, and I'm taking computer repair class). I love video games too, especially Portal. My favorite character from the first one was always GLaDOS, the AI with a mean attitude and a snarky rudeness. I enjoyed hearing her voice, and would purposefully destroy the labs and testing equipment, so I could hear her tell me not to!

Now, this year, my dad decided to get me and my sister laptops for Christmas. He doesn't have much money, so he took us to this unknown office building, with one guy sitting behind a desk. We asked him about his laptops, and he took us to a back room, where he had a shelf of them. This shelf looked like a black metal skeleton of a shelf. The back room was barely lit, but he showed us some of his laptops for sale, the lights on their screen gave some illumination.

As the oldest, I got to pick first. I immediately fell in love with a nice silver one with a big screen and older operating system. As a computer repair student, I knew a lot about fixing computers up, so I planned to get a new operating system and then download a bunch of nice programs to play with. (VBA+Pokemon red, and of course my steam downloaded portal was a must have!)

My sister picked next, and her computer isn't really important. It was just a cute tiny thing. Anyways, we paid, and got out of there, both of us eager to customize our new machines. I immediately went to rename the computer ( It was named as a bunch of random numbers and letters). And I noticed, as soon as I touched my fingers to the keys, that they were kind of greasy and slick. Very odd. So I cleaned the keys, and thought nothing of it.

After some thought, I came up with a name. Mayhem, the name of a friend's OC. So my computer was Mayhem... For a small time, maybe half an hour, when it dawned on me. GLaDOS! So I quickly changed the name and started hooking it up to the internet.

That's when everything started happening. Almost as soon as my laptops name was changed, "she" started acting up. My sister had successfully connected to the internet, but every time I tried to, I would either find no signal, or be unable to type in the access code when asked for it. FINALLY, I was able to connect, and I downloaded a set of portal icons, and made my background a portal themed background, and the annoyance of GLaDOS not wanting to connect was gone. I had my own laptop! My dad let us keep our laptops, instead of making us wait for Christmas, and every day since, I've been on that laptop. Occasionally, I would get some minor annoyances, like when I plugged the charger in, the screen would go black for a few seconds, or the fact that even though my laptop has an SD card drive, it will not register an SD card, and only shows the hard-drive and disc-drive.

I chalked it up to being a used computer with Windows XP. Now I know better. A few days afterwards, my best friend came over. I hadn't seen him since last year, since he moved away, but he was home for the holidays. I was eager to show him my new laptop, but when I tried to turn it on, nothing would happen. I noticed she was not plugged in, and just thought the battery had died. I plugged her in, then turned her on. (And I call my computer "her" because I named her GLaDOS. IT feels right...)

She worked, and we showed each other some new bands we found, but every time he tried to show me something, either YouTube, or whatever song playing site he was on, would stop working. And eventually, my computer kept going to standby mode. This was odd. I shut the computer down and apologized. I thought I would have to fix this computer, and i had only gotten it a few days ago! But me and my friend did other things, and eventually he left. I went back to GLaDOS, and turned her on, she was working just fine, YouTube was running smoothly, all my programs were running fine, everything was looking good. I was still oblivious.

In fact, I started having fun again, and I eventually found a site that you can type in words, and have GLaDOS's voice say whatever you typed. So I had fun playing with that, until I typed in "Shadow is the most amazing person ever". GLaDOS said what I typed, but I could have sworn I heard, faintly, "Yes". I cant believe how naive I was.... I continued playing with it, occasionally hearing things, thinking it was a family member down the hall I was hearing. That is, until I went to the bathroom...

When I came back, my laptop was facing me, on my bed, which is actually where I left it, but there was text in the box to type. Suddenly, I heard GLaDOS's voice "Why did you leave me? I love you"

It sent chills down my spine! I quickly exited out of the page, but instead of it going to the page below it, which would have been YouTube, since I keep my YouTube and my game pages separate, it was the background, with no start menu, icons, or anything. It was creepy to read the words "I don't hate you..." in the picture, so I hit ctrl, alt, and delete. When taskmanager popped up, everything returned to normal, so i opened the internet again, since all my tabs and pages were gone. Google Chrome started up, but my homepage was that same GLaDOS voice thing. the text said "I'm GLaD you don't hate me. I want you to love me." It said, this time the voice didn't play, which was good, I guess, but still freaky!

I quickly shut off the power, and ran out of my room.

It's been 15 days now, and I haven't touched that computer. I moved it to the garage, because every so often, it would power on by itself. I couldn't take it anymore. I've called my dad already and asked if we could take back the laptop, but no matter how hard we try, we cant seem to find that place, or that guy, and we cant find any proof of purchase, or contact information.

So be warned, if you got a laptop for Christmas, ask where your parents got that laptop from. If they cant remember, or they say something other than "best buy" "Wal-Mart", or a trusted store, you might want to be careful. And if you ever see an advertisement for cheap laptops, and you go to check it out, if you come across a man behind a desk in a dimly lit room, don't go to the back room. And if you do end up in the back room, whatever you do, DON'T BUY A LAPTOP!
Uhh... ...Okay? That was odd. I mean this guy's computer is taken over by a robot? From a video game? For no reason? Well scratch that, I guess that wasn't totally unexpected, compared to the other things I've went through in this thread. This guy literally started calling his computer GLaDOS; he even referred to it as 'she'. If he's that addicted to Portal, it would be a good thing. He was basically asking for it, or at least he was in the wonderful world of creepypasta logic.

Also I didn't find the rest of the story as believable as it could have been. 'we can't seem to find that place again'; you can't remember where you drove? The whole 'mysterious computer' thing wasn't necessary. Also, I don't understand the concept of that 'type something and GLaDOS says it' website; in Portal, GLaDOS is still voiced by a real person. It exists with prerecorded, generic voices, but I don't think it does for actual characters.

All in all I guess you could say this story...

...Is just like the cake. AWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Next I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I'll find something, though.
CelebiLv6
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Re: Bad Creepypasta Analysis Time: Subject 14

Post by CelebiLv6 »

^you showed me that one in the chat. i named my laptop GLaDOS but renamed it to Sarah.
hello.
i was 9 or so when i used this account actively.
please disregard anything posted.
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Post by Pumpkinium »

That story seemed like something I would have attempted to make.

I mean, first off, the entire thing is about Portal/GLaDOS, while I'm not a big enough fan to name my computer that and such, it would be something I would attempt to make
a pasta out of.

Then theres the part where he names the computer Mayhem "his friends OC".
Mayhem? Mayhem is my favourite OC that Lapfox has.

and then theres the obvious part where he makes the GLaDOS site thing say "Shadow is the most amazing person ever"

Did I write that in my sleep or something?
help me
Blazing Groudon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Oh wow guys its been way too long; I've just gotten too lazy to keep doing these. Well I might restart, and I've got at least one more for everyone:

Subject 15: true or insane

http://www.crappypasta.com/true-or-insane/
Spoiler:
i dont remember when or how it started.
i live in a house that was build in the 1800′s and it has been remodeled quite afew times. i moved here in 2004. now this is where it gets crazy. almost every night and day i see things out of the corner of my eye or it happens quickly. i dont know if im parranoid or not but i just cant explain.sometimes i scare myself by mistake. but i hear my bedroom door open and close randomly, i feel that im being watched and in the hallway after i turn off lights i find myself running through the hallway and up and down the stairs. i remember when i was younger, when i was in the living room and my dad fell asleep (for a nap) i use to here footsteps and suddenly i felt like something was coming down the stairs and i heard this thump-thump, like a drum. it banged 2 times then paused for 2 seconds over and over. alot of times im nervous when im alone in the house. everything i feel that i have a fixed point in history that haunts me. 1 pet and 2 family members have died but im not sure if there ghosts are in the house but i just know that theres something here, i can feel it. when im i my room i keep feeling “violated” because im on the top floor of my house (3rd) and my room only has 1 window but i feel that something keeps watching me through that window. when i turn of the light at night i leave the tv on until im ready, under blankets then turn it of. i hide basicly under due to the face that i feel something or somethings are creeping in the dark. alot of times i feel that something touched me but when i look theres nothing there. i walk and look with caution every singe second now to the fact that im alittle skiddish(easily scared) and that i feel that something is going on. im a man of science and science says ghost dont exist but one day my friends were at a track and field and i saw a house with a figure looking outside the window. and one of the flood lights had some sort of face in it. now this was afew years ago but it still haunts me today. so i dont know whats happening. now i try to be prepaire for anything but i also treat my family as if i wouldnt see them anymore. this has been happening for years but i never said anything because people would thing im crazy. this is why im tell you, reader.
maybe you know whats happening. before you dout me this is real, i swear on the bible. so if you know whats going on, please help. even going into the closet in my room,the garage, and the basement creep my out. i get chills and small goosebumps. so just please.

Rate This Pasta
Oh God it's good to be back.

I don't understand why that was written; I mean it was literally not a story. Every sentence conveys a slightly different sub story. I mean he literally goes from his story to other random **** that happened to his friends. "before you dout me this is real, i swear on the bible." I might still "dout" him. It just had no coherent plot, creature, or climax. However, it did have:
when im i my room i keep feeling “violated” because im on the top floor of my house (3rd) and my room only has 1 window but i feel that something keeps watching me through that window.
That is the greatest line in creepypasta history. It's on the same level of the flower shop scene from The Room (Hi doggie).

Back to the story itself, at least it didn't try way too hard to be scary. It sounds like a normal "haunted house" story except with grammar I could've surpassed in second grade. It doesn't sound too crazy or insane; could very be a paranoid guy (with grammar I could've surpassed in second grade.)

The end may very well be the best part (except for the "violated" line; nothing in creepypasta history will ever beat that.) The guy literally asks readers to "Rate This Pasta". And they did, with three consecutive 1/10s.

Well, it certainly feels alright to be doing stuff again. Next, did you even see that website I got it from? I won't even have to keep looking anymore. I'll search that site, and a few others a little more and see what's next.

ITZ BAK 4M DED!
jackteam54
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: Bad Creepypasta Analysis Time: Subject 15 (BAK 4M TEH DE

Post by jackteam54 »

Not really a creepy pasta but ever heard of left 2 die 4 ever? That one is hilariously bad.
yea
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Crash32 »

I'm glad BCAT is back! :D
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao
Motto: DREAM A NEW DREAM FOR TOMORROW ☆

Post by Togetic »

You should do 'The Hand'. I found it while surfing that Crappypasta site.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Crash32 »

*is waiting for chapter 16*
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Crash32 »

Crash32 wrote:*is waiting for chapter 16*
Still. Also, that Chao one was removed for quality control from the creepypasta site.
chaorain
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chaorain »

He says he's a man of science, and then he says he swears on the bible...suspicious if I do say so myself.
" The optimist says the glass is half full, the pessimist says it's half empty, but the engineer says it's twice as large as it needs to be."
Chaon
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Be nice to me ( ◡‿◡ ☆)

Post by Chaon »

You wanna know a bad fan-fic? Starkits Prophcy. That one is... Ugh...

As for Creepypastas, SpongeBob- All Hope is Lost is pretty bad.
Back from the dead, I s’pose :blink:
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

Last post: November 24th, 2012, 9:20 pm

If you're going to bump a topic like this, make sure that OP is active.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

I miss Blazing so much now TT_____TT
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Crash32 »

This topic was the best.