It's a Wonderful Forum

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

It's a Wonderful Forum

Post by Triert »

It was another day on the forums, a lone Ramcoon sat on his chair and typed on a special laptop created specifically for Ramcoons. It was time for another topic, one he knew would be incredibly unpopular and full of angry people. One day a thought came to mind.

Why bother.

He said as he closed his laptop, grabbed a cloak and hood and went out into town. Overhearing many islanders speaking of him.

"This place would be so much better if he just stopped you know?"
"Why does he say these things if he know no ones going to be happy."
"Help! Someone just stole my child!"
"He's really should, just stop."

Eventually, he returned to his room. Growing tired of complaint after complaint of him. Packing up his memorabilia, ten potatoes, and his my little potato peeler up too. His bag was ready, and he bought his ticket off the island and began to wait at the shore.

"You know, this won't change anything." It had been Fox Boy, the moderator hopeful sitting on the bench with him. "Why do you care, aren't most of them your friend?" Triert told him. "I'm being groomed for moderation, I have to care about all islanders here. I've been sent on one last task, since the moderators heard about your ticket out of here they tasked me with keeping you here!" Fox Boy said. "If I can do that, they'll give me the hammer of justice. Then my ascension to modhood will be complete!" He told Triert.

"But why stay here Fox, no one likes me, and I'm just a sore on their lips. It would be better if I never came here at all." Triert moped on the bench as Fox gave him a sly glare. "Can you really be sure about that?" Fox Boy said as he snapped his fingers.

Triert had been taken to the front of Loudclaws house, looking in, he'd seen that he'd been sulking in the corner of his room. "Loudclaw? What's he doing there?" Triert had asked. "Without you, everyone took to bothering Loudclaw every time he stepped out of his house. Eventually it became too much for him, and now he locked the door and refused to ever come out." Fox told Triert. "He's a jerk to so many people, even I don't like him!" Triert exclaimed as Fox shook his head. "At least with you here, it took off enough heat from him so he wouldn't be a lightning rod for everyone else. Even in the rest of the forum, they just keep finding a new person to hate. Typically from the roleplaying forum, but you know that already. Come with me, let me show you something else." Fox told him as the two flew off towards the location of the games and chat forum.

"Kill Straight People? White People are the Devil? All men are rapists? Trans men are traitors to women? Stop eating chinese food? What is all this crap!?" Triert told Fox Boy. "You see Triert, without you here. The Influence of tumblr fully enveloped the forums." Fox told him. "But it's already pretty darn bad isn't it? We have some pretty bad SJW's on the island now too." Triert told him. "Yes, but you're the one who keeps them in check. Without you, there would be more of them, and their opinions would be more hypocritical than they are already." Fox told Triert as The Small Ramcoon watched in horror as anyone identifying as cis, straight, or male was instantly attacked until they chose to identifying differently. After which, the same people turned to doing the exact same to others.

"But I thought they hated people thinking being gay, or trans is a choice?" Fox had asked Triert. "Nah, they hate truscum." Triert told him as Fox took him to his last vision in this new world.

"Wait, I know this house...it's her house isn't it?" Triert said as he peered in through a window. "Because you never arrived, she never learned how wonderful it is to cuddle Ramcoons. She turned...to adopting a Samoyed!" Fox Boy said as Triert watched in horror as Blasphemy cuddled a Samoyed. "NOOOO, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET ONE TOGETHER!" Triert cried out as he banged his fist against the concrete. "There is no we between you and her, you never came to the island." Fox Boy told Triert as he began to disappear.

"Wait! Fox come back! I don't want it to stay this way, I know why I'm here. I'm the one people need to hate, I'm the one that needs to keep the forum sane...I'm the one that needs to be cuddled, please Fox, come back! I learned, I swear I've learned!" Triert said as the island around him began to crumble. He broke through the window in an attempt to save Blasphemy, but had been unable to find her.

Fox Boy had appeared in front of him within the house. "This isn't where you belong at all, is it?" He asked Triert as he reached out for him, Triert grabbed his hand as the two had appeared back at the bench.

"Man, I still don't have enough for a ticket out of this **** hole." Loudclaw said as Triert looked in his hand to find his ticket was still there. "Here, take it." Triert told Loudclaw as he put the ticket in his hand. "What? Oh, thank's. Don't get me wrong, we will meet again some day!" Loudclaw told Triert as the boat horn went off. "That day, isn't today." Triert said as he walked back.

"You don't need dysphoria to be trans!" A user told another. "Hey, don't right wingers say being gay is a choice too?" Triert told the user as they looked ready to punch his lights out. "Being trans doesn't mean you have to have a mental illness!" They told him. "You make it sound like it's bad to be different, do you treat autistic people that way too?" He told them as they had their jaw wide open, speechless.

Eventually, Triert returned home to his ramcoon pillow as Blasphemy arrived. "You made a lot of people mad again today with what you said, you know that right?" She said as she saw torches and pitchforks outside of their house. "I just have unpopular opinions, what can I say?" Triert told her as he heard a small puppy barking. "Oh, and I found the fluffiest samoyed on sale today too!" She told him as the pup pounced Triert. "You know, I think you and this pup can make the fact everyone might want me skewered, all the more tolerable." Triert said as he shot his potato gun at all of his haters.

Fox Boy had been watching from afar, as the hammer of justice came down from the sky. "Yes! I've been modded!" He said as he flew off to deliver justice to the website.

And they all lived, exactly the way they already were.

The End
Last edited by Triert on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Re: It's a Wonderful Forum

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

Truly beautiful. 10/10. Gotta admit, I do appreciate you being here on this island, Triert. Though of course I can't remember ever fully agreeing with you I do not hate you or even almost all of your views.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

#TenOuttaTen
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: Team Harvard Assemble!

Post by thatguyinthecorner »

You know, I found it almost heartwarming that I understood this. But I mainly thought it was hilarious. Keep going at it, you voice of reason dastard.
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

^and that was the greatest exchange of my year.
chocohugs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: a minute of thought is worth a lifetime of effort

Post by chocohugs »

as far as writing goes, this is one of your best stories. it reads well and there aren't too many grammatical errors but the content itself is awful. it's essentially "I AM THE HERO CHAO ISLAND NEEDS SO TUMBLR SCUM DOESN'T INFECT THIS CHILDREN'S WEBSITE FOR LITERAL CHILDREN" it's gross, you're gross

also please insert a line break whenever a new character talks, for the love of god
tumbl - twittr | avatar by tsui
(15:29:10) Jack_Augustine has never been hugged by a girl before
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

The examples given were exaggerated Choco, tongue in cheek. I realize I am no more important than the next member, and the tumblr thing was a small part of the niche I'm in within the community.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

i can't believe triert predicted the future
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

i can't believe it's been two years since this and triert is still the same.

EDIT: I mean I'm still not wrong
Last edited by Nano on Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not flame other users.
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature