<Chao RP - The Wrath of Kinto Q>

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: < \ Chao RP - The Wrath of Kinto Q / >

Post by Zphal »

The swim chao steepled his fingers together, pressing the tips of his forefingers to his lower lip in thought. "The normal garden..." he reiterated in an almost whispered breath. Yes. Yes, he liked the sound of that very much... The corners of his mouth curled wickedly as he imagined the destruction... the havoc...

His eyes unglassed slowly, mind returning to the question at hand. Thus far he'd used Zack as a scout. To find out where to strike, who to strike and when. Of course, there was no doubt the two-tone chao had great potential, though Kinto Q was wary that his right-hand's eagerness bordered on over-eagerness. And the last thing he wanted was for things to get... out of hand.

He clicked his tongue and sat in his throne, quickly drawing his cape out from under him as he sat to drape the fabric over the arm of the chair. "I suppose I could allow you to come along. To watch. And see how things are done."
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

The Gardens were around here, Zero knew it. He saw signs that were telling him where they were. And he would get to them pretty fast.

"I have to explore every area around here..." Zero growled, making a left. The roads turned to dirt, making him remember all of his other adventures. His Blue Star's Allwheeler form would be perfect for this area, but it was left behind. That Blue Star would have helped him a lot; it was super fast and it allowed him to go anywhere. That sports car... oh, it wasn't just a sports car. It could transform into many different things. He loved that thing, so he kept it in a garage where only he knew.

Zero skidded to a halt near the Neutral Garden. He didn't know that this would be where he would be born, far in the future... All he knew was that this garden was familiar to him. But the Chao there weren't.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Post by quartzlcc »

Near the normal garden, a ghostly apparition appeared quite suddenly. Silent as the night, deadly as a dagger, yet white as a sheet, stood Chalulu the Ghost Reaper Chao. It was quite the title, alright; but he lived up to it, for no one who encountered him could possibly finish saying it all before they were slaughtered in some horribly gruesome manner.

He chuckled. It was a cold, dry, low-toned, disgusting chuckle. The sort of chuckle you might hear in a torture chamber at the hands of some incredibly sadistic soul. But Chalulu never tortured anyone. He enjoyed his job, but he also took pride in his work; and he lived up to the standard of quickly and effectively eliminating his targets.

His targets? Mainly god-modders. The sort of people who thought they could instantly know exactly where to go in a role-play, among other things. He also had a penchant for noob-hunting from time to time, but that is irrelevant. Who calls Chalulu? It is unknown. Who controls Chalulu? It is unknown. Nothing much is known about Chalulu, except that he seems to keep to himself unless something is very seriously out of balance.

It was Chalulu's dark, tower-like figure that now hovered over his current prey, a chao known as Zero. The chao was a god-modder, but for Chalulu, that did not matter. Perhaps Zero could even kill the main villain of the RP in a single blow, but once again, that did not matter. Chalulu's power was limitless. He could read Zero's thoughts; his god-modding déjà vu, for instance. At this time, Chalulu raised his dark, twisted scythe high above his head. A grin stretched across his sinister features.

A single SLICE! was all that was heard. Zero's head rolled across the Chao Lobby halfway to the Chao Kindergarten. His lifeless body fell limp in an instant. Chalulu brought his scythe back close to his body, pulled his cloak over his features, and in that instant, was gone without a trace.

------

"Thanks, Dash." Peaches gave a hearty laugh, scratching the back of her head. She always got along well with Dash. His kind and uplifting demeanor was not unlike her own, although he lacked her penchant for mischief. Regardless, he clearly supported such acts from time to time, which was proof that Dash, although pure of heart, was not a total goody two shoes.

Spike rubbed his head.
"Whatever." Was all he had to say to Dash. He didn't have anything against Dash, but he sure knew how to push his buttons sometimes. Right now he just wanted to be alone, and Dash's overly cheery personality was annoying to him at the moment. He wasn't having a very good day, so Spike slowly stood up and walked over to the pool, where he waded and attempted to relax.

"Oh, Dash, nice to see you!" Chasm said cheerfully. With a hop in her step she approached Dash to give him a hug.
[[Short piece I know but I'm not going to bunny Dash. :P]]
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

[Nice job, you've just lost yourself a friend. I RP how I RP, damnit, and I use Zero quite a lot. Good thing I just used this as an alternate story.]
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

[[Aw really? You shouldn't have. Shouldn't shouldn't have. Har-dee-har.]]

"Hey, Caz!" Dash greeted back, throwing his arms around her. They shared a squeeze and parted. Her elation didn't seem to last. He tipped his head to the side somewhat when he noticed the worried grooves on her forehead and around her eyes. "Hey, what's up? You look a little shaken. Did something happen?" He glanced at Peaches and then back at Chasm, looking for an answer.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

[Two posts. TWO POSTS. Two posts and then I'm deemed a godmodder/noob. Quartz, check your PMs for an explanation.]
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

[[Lol sorry about that folks. Apparently I took 10 minutes too long on my understanding, helpful PM]]

Chasm sighed.
"I'm sorry, I know you just got back here and everything, but --"
She seemed to almost hit a button inside her head, from calm to frantic.
"It's this crazy guy called Kinto Q! He's some sort of psychotic chao who killed this guy last night. He's a telekinetic, and probably super powerful, and, and, I don't know, it just makes me so worried, like he's going to keep doing these things!"
Chasm pulled her small messenger bag in front of her and took out a newspaper. She handed it to Dash.
[[I actually did have that messenger bag planned sorry I forgot to mention it >.>]]

Peaches sighed softly. "You are getting *far* too worked up about this, Chasm."
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

[OK just check your PMs now. The way you killed him off was a bit too graphic... Jeez...]
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

[[It's cool. Chao magically pull things out of their butts all the time. Sonic Physics.]]

Dash took the Chao Island Times from Chasm, skimming over the article displayed boldly on the front page. "Gosh. That's awfully concerning," he spoke. The news surprised him; a chao murdered?? Chao were a mostly peaceful species, content to live in harmony (at least not kill one another). Despite the slightly sickening feeling in his gut, he remained level-headed-- Chasm didn't need any reason to get any more frenzied than she already was. "Well, I'm sure if he strikes again, the authorities will be ready," Dash reasoned. After an attack like that, the Chao Police would likely be scouring the streets for suspicious chao that met the perpetrator's description. He pat the girl chao on the back assuagingly. "I'm sure we're safe."
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Zack's shoulders drooped noticeably. As much as he liked Kinto Q, he did not like being told so blatantly what he *couldn't* do. Especially imagining the bloodshed he could incur upon that garden ... how much he hated it, and how effectively he could burn it to the ground. But still, it was only the second attack, so Kinto Q's caution was, in a sense, understandable. He didn't see how he could possibly cause anything to go wrong though.
"Well ... Alright then. I'll make sure no one escapes." Zack asserted, nodding. He did not meet his master's eyes, however. He wouldn't even admit it to himself, but Kinto Q scared him somewhat, so it was not always easy or natural to converse with him.

-----

[[Okay so is Kinto Q and Zack's attack going to be, like, at night, or what? It's only morning. So what should our chao do lol. They're just kinda sitting ducks ATM.]]
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

While Zack had his head down, Kinto Q reached out to set his hand down upon the other chao's shoulder bolsteringly. "Exceptional suggestion of our next move. You've been doing very well and I am pleased." He let the praise sink in before removing his grip and leaning back in his chair, as if crossing his non-existant legs. A servant approached, offering a chalice of red wine to him on a silver platter. "Ah, thank you," he took it quickly to sip, then motioning with his other hand, "Away with you." The dark chao bowed her head and scurried away.

As he drank, he considered the further specifics of the attack ahead. The tip of his tail gave an excited twitch on the cushion. "Shall we pay the Normal Garden a visit this evening at sunfall?" he addressed Zack again. "I think the timing would be most... apropos. And it would provide us cover for escape, which is imperative."
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

"That sounds perfect." Zack smiled genuinely.
"If you should need me for anything, master, I will be studying in my suite." He bowed before Kinto Q and walked off at a brisk pace.
It was so exciting. They had been planning this for months, and now it was finally all in motion. The Chao world tended to be so pacifistic, and he was powerful, Kinto Q even more so; they would be completely unstoppable. As confident as he was in their plan however, he knew that his abilities would soon be put to the test. Zack would not let up on his studies or his training before then.
He entered his suite and smiled. Sure, he had been staying here for a while now, but he couldn't help but be pleased that he finally had a place to call home. After feeling alienated his whole life, having someone like Kinto Q recognize his potential was very satisfying. On top of it all, the room was of 5-star hotel quality. The swim chao certainly didn't shirk on class.
Of course, I'm sure it's nothing compared to *his* room. Zack thought. But even *he* had not seen Kinto Q's room, and was reasonably sure he never would.
With that, Zack sat down at his desk and picked up from where he had last left off in his Necromantic Arts book. In Evocation, Zack was a pro, but as far as Necromantic magic went, he was a newbie.

-----

Chasm allowed herself to relax slightly. She felt there was some wisdom to Dash's words.
"Yeah, you're probably right." She said quietly.
Spike scoffed loudly so as to be heard halfway across the garden.
"The police won't do crap."
While Peaches agreed with this sentiment, she didn't approve of his negative attitude. She somewhat guiltily realized however that Spike might be in a better mood if it weren't for her silliness. He needs to lighten up, though. She thought.
"Well, there's nothing much we can do about it. We're all together, right? So maybe we could do something."
"I'd love to go to … the southern beach." Chasm piped up eagerly.
"I'm down." Spike called.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

Kinto Q gave a little chuckle under his breath; he doubted there would be anything he needed from Zack until then. He snapped his fingers and another servant approached upon his beckon, bowing profusely and asking what he desired. "I will be going to my chambers soon," he delivered, sipping at his beverage, "See to it that two courtesans are there to meet me." He couldn't save all his entertainment for the latter part of the evening, now could he?
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

"That sounds like a swell idea," Dash nodded. It would help them all relax and get their minds off the troubling news; in Dash's experience, it never did well to dwell on bad things too long... a happy, healthy, positive mind it did not foster.

The group of chao went about collecting the things they needed, like sunscreen and towels and an umbrella, as well as a volleyball and a few intertubes and a radio. Dash felt a whistle spring to his lips as they made the journey south-- by the time they got there the sun would be warm and make the cool water feel good. It was definitely a slow pace for him, but Dash didn't mind, enjoying the company of his friends.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

In a short time, the Southern Beach loomed ahead of them. Being one of the better-known spots along the coast, they were not alone in enjoying the nice, sunny day it was turning out to be. A number of other chao lined the beach; swimming, building sand castles, or just sunbathing. It was far from crowded, however.
"Ooh, this is so exciting. It's been way too long since I've been here." Chasm was practically bouncing with joy.
Peaches smiled. It was good to see Chasm in a better mood, and she knew that she would be just as happy in a few minutes.
Spike scanned the beach as their feet hit the sand, trying to spot any chao he might recognize. His concentration was broken when Chasm screamed "RASCAL!!" and subsequently ran forward recklessly towards the water, arms outstretched.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

The light-blue chao heard his name called; he may have been underwater, the sound muffled, but he recognized it nonetheless. He shook his head as he cleared the surface, sending droplets flying from his skin. A smile spread across his face at the sight of Chasm, Peaches, Spike and Dash. "Oh hey guys," he greeted back from afar. He dove suddenly then, his flippered feet popping up out of the water, and in almost an instant, he was in the shallows with them. "Come to soak up some sun?" he inquired, letting his body buoy in the waves.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Spike was always impressed with Rascal's excellent swimming ability. He found himself suddenly swimming in memories of doing Beginner Races together with the light blue chao. Spike might've beaten him at most things, but Rascal always obliterated him in the Crab Pool. He smiled and began to look around the beach, wondering what to do first.

Despite Rascal's lack of enthusiasm, Chasm continued running forward towards him. "Attack hug!" She giggled as she hopped slightly to embrace Rascal.

Peaches intentionally bumped her shoulder in Spike's.
"Hey, come on. Let's play some volleyball, the net is free." She said with a large grin.
Yes, this is what they needed; to relax and unwind. She was glad they could do this after the commotion this morning, especially since it was partially her fault.
"Who else wants to play volleyball?"
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

Rascal sucked in a quick breath just before he was glomped under the surf; despite his own introversion, Chasm's effervescentness was impossible to resist smiling at. When he resurfaced, he turned about in the fly chao's arms so she was now hugging him from behind. "Hold on tight!" he said before wheeling his hands in a front stroke, sending water flying behind his fluttering feet.

Dash put up an arm to shield himself from the spray, grinning as the two took off like a jetski. "I'll play," he said to Peaches and Spike. There were only the three of them, but his speed gave him an edge, so two-on-one would even it out.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Spike fell over, unprepared for the large splash Rascal had caused. He quickly stood back up, hoping no one had noticed his blunder, and said, "Well then. There's only three of us, so I guess it's me versus you guys then."

Peaches kept herself grounded against the splash, and at Spike's comment, rolled her eyes as hard as she could. "No, Spike. It's Dash versus us two. It doesn't take a genius to know his speed should compensate for the extra opponent."

Spike huffed. "Fine, fine..." He began walking towards the net, one of their umbrellas clutched in his arms.
Whatever. I could totally take these guys.

"Whoa!" Chasm yelled, but soon she was back to smiling and laughing. "Wow, this is amazing, Rascal!" She readjusted her hold on Rascal somewhat, attempting to make it more comfortable for both of them. As the cool water rushed through and past them, so her worries felt washed away, leaving her refreshed and excited.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

The hero-fly chao gave a bubbly giggle as Kinto Q tickled beneath her chin with his claw. "That tickles, Master!" she said, turning her head away flirtatiously. Her twin sister shifted in her silk nightgown on his King-sized bed, wrapping her arms around Kinto Q's shoulders. "Don't forget about me!" she cooed out and both devolved into further giggling. Kinto smiled. The two twins might not be the brightest, but they were beautiful to look at. For some reason or another, he had always had a particular... attraction to female hero-fly chao.

"Master, which of us is more beautiful?" Izzy interrupted his thoughts.

"It's me, of course," Lizzy stuck her tongue out at her sister. Izzy gave an indignant gasp and threw a pillow at the other girlchao.

"Girls, girls..." Kinto Q flourished his hand, capturing both of their rapt attentions, "Now, you musn't quibble over a matter such as this..." He swept his hand across Lizzy's jaw and touched Izzy's cheek. "For you are twins and thus equally beautiful."

Their white-pupiled eyes misted with adoration and immediately they were upon him, kissing and nuzzling, their chao halos transforming into large hearts. He chuckled lowly and then it occurred to him that time had quite gotten away from him during these enjoyable frivolities. He sat up. "I am sorry, my lovely ladies, but this shall have to wait for another time; there are matters to attend to."

Izzy and Lizzy both gave petulant whines. "Do you have to?" "Please, stay with us a little longer...!"

Despite their protestations, he had to be firm. "Another time. I promise." He kissed each on the lips and dismissed them.

They left and a dark chao servant entered, bowing. "Is there anything you desire, my Lordship?"

Kinto Q threw his cloak over his shoulders, examining himself in the full length mirror. His grin spread wickedly. "Fetch Zack. Tell him it is time."
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

Rascal's pace didn't slow until he'd gotten two or three miles out into the ocean. He transitioned to a tread, scissoring his feet beneath the surface to keep his and Chasm's head above water. The waves were significantly bigger this far out, buoying them up and down through the crests and troughs. He hoped Chasm wasn't prone to sea-sickness.

The light-blue chao glanced about, admiring his surroundings. From here Shimmering Island looked much smaller, though they could still make out the beach from where they'd come. Further out to both the West and East the other islands could just barely be seen poking out of the ocean-- it was the volcanic arc that made up all of the Chao Islands. To the South however, there was nothing but uninterrupted blue sea for as far as the eye could see. Rascal stared out across it. "Hey Chasm, do you ever wonder what's out there?" he mused softly.
Last edited by Zphal on Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

((Can I ask for at least a slight clearance before I PM my character sheet? I've been trying to improve my RP posts lately, and I think that this RP would be best for me to practice. Plus, you're just pulling a one-on-one.))
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

((By all means, come on in!))

Zack stood near the middle of his room, and thrust his arms in front of him. Concentrating hard, a few feet in front of him a hole-like shape appeared on the ground. Out of it slowly arose a skeletal figure, chao-like in appearance. Obviously, it wasn't actually a chao at any point in its existence, for chao have no skeletons. This didn't make the figure any less frightening, however. From within its eye holes shone a bright red light, and it turned somewhat to stare directly at Zack.

Looking a little more unsettled, Zack grimaced further in concentration. In a moment, the light in the chao skeleton's eyes changed from red to blue. The hole disappeared, the magic stopped, and before him was a dormant undead servant. Zack grinned.
Excellent. It worked.

Just at that moment, a dark chao servant knocked lightly at the door. Zack groaned loudly in annoyance. "What is it?" The dark chao opened the door slowly and took a step inside before being visibly taken aback by the monstrosity not far from him. Regaining himself quickly, he explained, "Ah, Kinto Q is ready for you to depart." At this, Zack's features brightened. "Excellent!" He proclaimed. "Now, off with you." The servant nodded, bowed slightly and left. The shiny blue chao then walked briskly to his desk, grabbing his bag. It contained a few potions, scrolls, and a kris knife. He left his room and began to quickly walk towards where Kinto Q would be awaiting him.

-----

Chasm continued to thoroughly enjoy herself as the two chao bobbed up and over smooth waves of the southern ocean. Between the hot sun and the cool water, the temperature was just about right.
I really should've brought sunglasses though. She thought with a smile.

She grinned at Rascal's sentiment. "Oh, sometimes." Chasm replied. "I've never been very adventurous, myself. It's a big world." She paused for a moment, thinking, her emotiball forming a question mark. "How about you, Rascal? Have you ever wanted to explore the world?"
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

((Thank you. I'll be sending in my character sheet in a moment.
Also, Loud thinks you're a douche for banning him.
Sore loser.))
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

((Accepted by Quartz, via PM. Just for confirmation.))

A gray, yellow, and blue streak weaved in between the bustling sidewalks of Chao City. The streak stopped briefly, showing it to be a Chao. His name was Char, although barely anyone knew that. As Char moved on, he saw a suspicious-looking café.
Huh, what's this? he thought confusingly as he eyed the huge broken window, taped down with the standard "police line: do not cross" tape found at a crime scene.

As he skidded to a halt, something caught his eye.
"The heck's a Kinto Q?" he asked, shrugging off the idea of a note. This was none of his business.

Char continued moving at a slower pace, fitting in with the others treading the sidewalks.