~~Chao Rp: "Time Collapse 4: Final Wreckage"~~

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Re: ~~Chao Rp: "Time Collapse 4: Final Wreckage"~~

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"It's too late now, alot of them already left the city..." He shook his head, "I'm Atlas, the water Elemental; if you wanted to know." he replied.
{Coldest of Shining Lightning}
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Tetra smiled and shrugged. "Well, I guess you got a point there, and it's nice to meet you." she said, still walking on ahead, where they reached the edge of the city.

Luna looked about and shivered lightly. "This place is abandoned, and it gives me an odd feeling…" she said, shaking her head.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Eun flew beyond the group, scouting the city's entrance on her own without a second thought. From watching her two blue, hasty companions/leaders during her previous adventure, she figured she should now follow in their footsteps; for their "run in guns blazing" tactic had turned in their favor before. It seemed to be that she'd gotten braver since those times, that was for sure.

Cyril wasn't sure what to expect through that city, but he knew he should atleast ready for the worst. He thought to have his dagger on hand just in case, but soon realized that it wasn't on his person. 'Shoot! It's probably stuck in the hole...' With a sigh, he informed Star on the matter, "Uh, I think I lost my dagger..."

Minoru kept his attention toward the large buildings, curious of what might be in the city; suddenly losing interest in the chao among him.

Silently looking for company, Chalice kept herself nearby who she assumed to be the one who tried to speak with her way back on the mountain. However, there were so many fly types that she couldn't differ between them. All the deaf brown chao could do was hope the group was all friendly as she made her wild guess.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Luna watched as Eun went on, smiling to herself a bit. "Eun, is it? May I ask what time you are from? What were you doing last?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.

Kawaii poked Monoka in an attempt to spark a game of tag, then she ran away without warning. Monoka eyed the older girl, confused on what she was doing.

Star glanced over at Cyril with a faint smile. "Oh right, you were trying to save us with it." She recalled, rubbing her head. "It was stained with blood anyways, I would've thrown it away!" She added, laughing to herself quietly.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Eun glanced back to the one who called her out, bemused that someone as seemingly wise as Luna would ask her of something; of all chao. It sounded fishy, but she answered anyway, "Well, I can't exactly remember the date, but last I recall... we were landing on some cheaply-named planet for a rest before I was flashed away. I was apart of a group to stop the evil Nazo Chao, so you know."

"Now the vampires will have to fine other ways to draw blood..." Cyril said under his breath, though the topic left him taking a thoughtful expression regarding the event previous.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Star nodded. "I'm sure they could just dig their teeth into your flesh and do it that way... B-But of course that's not exactly ideal..!" She shook her head and stammered worriedly. She seemed to be nervous for some reason.

Luna smiled. "The Nazo chao? Sounds interesting enough, I do hope you can defeat him though." She paused for a moment before adding, "and i'm sure you will."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

The "replica" of another gave a quizzical look to his friend. It felt odd to him that Star spoke so morbidly and so suddenly. "...I'm sure someone else here has a sharp edge like mine, so you shouldn't worry." Cyril reassured, "What's up? Are you still upset about them?"

Eun gave the fly chao a half-hearted smirk, now reminded of her morality "issue" to the very enemy she had to fight. She looked away as a smudge of uneasiness became clear in her more-serious-than-normal tone, "Just for the record, I don't have a bone to pick with the guy. If it were up to me, he wouldn't need to be... defeated."

As Minoru walked along, the child could feel a rumble in his stomach. Knowing what that meant, he whined quietly to himself; hoping that he could catch the attention of an adult to tent to his hunger.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Star gave a sigh and shook her head. "No, not them. I'm just feeling a bit nervous, is all." She admitted silently, looking ahead at the eerie grey city as they approached. "I just wish that time could've been fixed back there... but it's like we've started all over again..."

Luna hovered along. "Is that so? You know that if you weren't to defeat him, things in the future would be much different. Some of the chao here wouldn't exist... Time and action are not things to be tampered with." She stated, looking around for the tallest building. "In fact, we don't even exist as of now. At least, there's no guaranteeing any of us exist until we restore time back to it's normal state." She added, feeling her heart's pace quicken in sick realization.

Amber managed to hear Minoru and glanced back to look at him, a concerned look on her face. "What's wrong? Are you ill?" She asked, patting the child on the head gently to reassure that she would tend to his needs.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

((Surprised I didn't say it sooner, but we're halfway to 100! No matter how infrequent my posts become, I'll be sure to stick with this RP till we get there!))

Cyril drew a deep breath, "...It's all in the past now, I guess. We tried our hardest, especially those two that tried to cover for us, and we didn't make it. That only means we should get stronger for next time! Who knows, maybe it's a good thing we didn't leave so early? All of these things are just preparing us for the road ahead, you know? I sure know I've learned alot from my time here..." The shiny chao knew to put the past behind him by his elder sibling's chiding, but the thought only came to him at that moment. He still was upset over nearly losing Star, but his own knowledge reminded him that it wasn't the end of the world. He would learn from his experiences and grow from them; he swore this to himself. Silently, he was glad his red brother taught him this.

"..." Eun, for the life of her, couldn't wrap her head around what Luna had said. It was her present, so what would it matter? If Nazo were killed, then the future would commence as usual; birthing new heroes and villains; but if Nazo could change and not need to die, would that future be any better than the other? Would it be any worse? "...I don't want to kill him. I believe every person deserves a chance, hero or bad guy. If what you say is true, then what would you think is more important: one life or a future you can't predict?" Eun responded, straight-faced. A part of her couldn't believe she was spilling her entire conundrum to this weird lady.

"There's no food, is there?" Minoru asked, looking up at the fly chao.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Aww, thankies Frozen. /me wipes single tear :,)
Me too. This is a team effort! >u< ))

Star smiled from Cy's encouraging words, and she nodded. "You're right. That's just a bump to prepare us for the hill ahead." She stood taller and smiled. "Thanks, now I feel uplifted. I can get through this, as long as I know you're by my side." She added, beaming as she walked on.

Luna was slightly surprised from Eun's response, but she pondered for a moment. "The future isn't unpredictable if the life guides it correctly." She replied, "I'm indifferent on which is more important, we all make it what we would like to." she floated along, smiling at Eun. "You're a brave girl, i'm sure you'll do something to help change the course of the future when you get back to your time."

Amber frowned. "Food? You're hungry?" she asked, looking around. "Just hand tight, maybe we'll find something in town, okay?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

((Man, we need to get the others back here posting; like Snowy and Tri and everyone else! I wonder if we can persuade them...))

Cyril smiled warmly again. One thing was for sure, Star never stayed down in the dumps for long; but he was glad he could perk her up regardless. The white chao's grin faltered for a moment at the last of his friend's words though. He couldn't help but think of the other him when she said that, but he shook the thought away; Dodging the subject entirely. Returning his mind to the real world, the chao nodded at what had troubled him but a second earlier- strangely feeling a twinge of heat in his cheeks from Star's genuineness.

Once more did Luna's sagely speech make Eun think hard over her words. It was as if whenever one spoke, it would force the other to ponder their meaning in a continuous cycle- the silver chao thought idly, a light grin on her face. Now then, she knew there was a fine line between both of their ways of thinking. Luna's was placed on the protection and careful knowledge of the future, speaking so ethereally that it seemed all the knowledge of the world was written right in front of her. Eun's was placed smack-dab in the light of the present- stuck in the uncertain haze of today. Eun didn't know for what reason the other thought so far ahead, but her thoughts soon wandered on her own reason to think so in-the-moment. Though it seemed to be called out as senseless and silly, her stubborn beliefs were pointed toward what people now disregard, what staple customs she had grown up with; based in integrity and good conduct. The sudden departure of her home, the Dark Garden, opened her eyes to the reality her dark chao friends seemingly hid. The mindset of chao she now found were simple and thoughtless, knowing only in what they were trained to think was right. While she found another person in the Nazo Chao, they all found a monster; sure, his actions were deserving of the title, but he was still a living breathing person like the rest... Ah, her thoughts were getting off track again- she noted. Getting back to her original point, it was difficult trying to comprehend such a way of understanding like Luna's, and she was almost sure it was difficult for the opposing chao to think like her too. But, beyond that, the neutral fly chao was nice to talk to- even if it was hard understanding her.
Eun sighed after a long silence, giving up looking for reason. She honestly didn't know where her thoughts were leading her that time. She was so busy thinking about them that she barely registered what Luna actually said, having stared out in space the entire time.

"Ok..." Minoru replied, looking away.

((While I was typing this, the site logged me out. I almost had to re-write everything!))
Miniature Disasters~
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

( Nah, m8, i dont feel this rp as interesting for some reason... :P )
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( :c ))

Star smiled and looked ahead. As the group entered the city she felt curiosity strike her, and she felt eager to get back to work again.

Luna, taking Eun's silence as being the end of their conversation, turned back to face the group. "Okay, we must tread carefully from here on out. This place gives off a sense of danger, we must hurry on out of here."

Amber abruptly raised her paw and called out. "Wait! I feel that many of us here have not gotten a chance to eat. Can we at least search for some food?" She offered, standing beside Minoru as she spoke.

Luna thought for a moment. She too felt hungry and was unsure if a pit stop like this would do them any good. "I suppose. But we'd have to hurry about it."

Star gave a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness! I was starving!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

The chao were quiet in approval of the plan, a few even mumbling to themselves of their appetite. Lacking any qualms, they waited for Luna to lead them into the city.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Luna looked around. "Navigating this whole city together would take up alot of time..." She murmured to herself, looking back at the group. "Perhaps a few volunteers would like to pair up and search separate sections of the city on their own? I think it'd be much faster and more convenient for everyone if we'd do it that way." She looked around. "Is there anyone who would like to volunteer for the search?"

Destiny's paw shot up, she almost tippy-toed to show that she was eager to assist in the food hunt.

Star also raised her paw, along with Tetra, Amber and Sai.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Atlas hesitantly raised his paw, really just wanting to insure no one getting hurt if trouble came the fruit-lookers' way.

Chalice saw Destiny's paw raise as well as many others. She volunteered as well, not knowing what she was getting into.

Cyril joined in, seeing no reason not to.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Luna looked around with a nod. "Very well. You may pair up and we will regroup at the tallest tower in the center of the city." She instructed, motioning towards the others that had not volunteered, "Quickly, let's head towards the center of town, the rest of us."

Destiny stepped out to the side of the others that were leaving, looking around at the other few chao that were also going to participate in the search as well.

Star spoke up, standing beside Cyril. "Well, I guess we can team up in duos for now, so let's hurry and get this done with."

Amber, Sai, and Tetra looked between each-other, tilting their heads.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Atlas couldn't help but feel uncertain. He steeled himself however, picked a direction to go, then started walking on his own.

"Right." Affirming Star's words, Cyril began heading towards a direction vacant from anyone else.

Eun followed along after Luna, deciding to hang back alittle from being at the very front.
Miniature Disasters~
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro followed Destiny considering he not only knew what to do but staying with a good friend would likely reap it's benefits.

Skis on the other hand was already flying around the city, certainly not mindful of the situation.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Watching as the chao she had talked to earlier walk off on his own, Tetra couldn't help but follow after Atlas as he went his own way. Waving off the others, she ran to catch up to him.

Star naturally tagged along with Cyril as he walked his own way.

Destiny smiled as Kyro paired up with her, and she looked around. "Okay, where should we head off first, maybe this way." she said, walking another direction.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Atlas failed to notice Tetra following him.

Cyril glanced around at the tall buildings with uncertainty. What the city reminded him of was Station Square- except less crowded.

Noticing Destiny walking away, Chalice trailed behind.

Minoru looked to both Sai and Amber, then back to the departing main group.
Miniature Disasters~
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro followed destiny."I guess, the only way we'd know is by checking everything out."
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny nodded to Kyro and then turned to face Chalice when she noticed her trailing them. "Are you, uh, tagging along with us?" She asked, forgetting about the chao's hearing loss.

Tetra ran up alongside Atlas, raising a brow. "Who are you to go wandering off on your own?" She asked, smirking slightly.

Star walked beside Cyril, carefully tracing the buildings around them with her eyes, trying to spot anything that looked out of the norm or a potential hotspot for food. Staying quiet, she felt chills run down her spine as they continued onward.

Sai, and Amber nodded to eachother before heading off in their own direction.

Luna guided the larger group to the center of the town, silently thinking to herself. 'What does Yancha have in store for us when we arrive...? It would be of best interest to stick outside until the other chao return to assist incase we need it...'
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Smiling weakly, Chalice took notice of the other two finally spotting her. She ran a slight jog as she caught up to them- now wearing an expectant smile on her face without saying a word.

Atlas blinked in slight surprise at Tetra's sudden appearance. Scoffing, he gathered himself again and repied, "Someone who's actually experienced with this sort of thing."
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny stared at Chalice for a moment, but seeing as she didn't get much of a response, nodded. "...Alrighty then, let's get moving." She looked ahead again and continued to walk in their chosen direction, looking around to see if there were any buildings worth exploring.

With a slight scowl, Tetra shook her head. "Sure, but what if that 'Yancha' guy came back while you were on your own? Won't be very smart then, will it?" Quickly changing the subject, the sword-equipped chao cleared her throat. "I hope you don't mind me coming along though, because you're stuck with me for now."

As Luna continued to hover on ahead, she looked around for any danger that could have been lurking. She didn't want the remaining group to be hurt as they arrived.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch