~~Chao Rp: "Time Collapse 4: Final Wreckage"~~

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: ~~Chao Rp: "Time Collapse 4: Final Wreckage"~~

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Monoka nodded. "Minoru, it's nice to meet you. I would introduce you to my daddy, but he's not here right now." She replied, looking around. "You haven't seen a swim chao around here, have you? He's sorta big, but not too big." she explained, moving her paws around to attempt and portray him better.

Star just gave a sigh and walked along, attempting to forget about the black hole and it's horrors all-together.

Flora continued flying ahead, attempting to leave the others behind.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Minoru knew he had seen some swim chao around, but the group was too populated with Fly and Run chao for him to remember much. "Not really..." a silly question came to mind, "You lost him?"
{Coldest of Shining Lightning}
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Monoka partially nodded. "Daddy lost me. Daddy is very clumsy sometimes and he gets lost. I have to find him every once and a while." She paused and looked at Minoru. "Where's your Daddy, or Mommy?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

The peridot frowned a little as he tried to recall their whereabouts, realizing that he was in similar shape with the shiny blue chao. "I.. lost them too, I think." From far back in his limited memory, he remembered walking with his mother to the Chao World's market while his father was at home. She told him to walk faster ahead with fear in her voice, then when he looked back some time later, she was gone... Directly after he remembered walking back to the Lobby and spontaneously accompanying some group of chao explorers, the rest was history.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Monoka nodded. "Oh. But that's okay, we can be friends." She smiled, her red eyes slightly changing to a lighter shade of red. "Do you have any friends?" She asked, tilting her head.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"Um, only three right now..." Minoru admitted.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Monoka looked around. "Oh, really? Who's your other friend?" She asked, trying to spot another child like them.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"Kawaii!" The peridot child's face was still neutral as he replied.

"This city reminds me of home, just a little bit..." Atlas mumbled to himself, trying to gather his bearings.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Tetra walked along beside Atlas, raising a brow. "Does it? It reminds me of those futuristic movies where some kind of monster destroys the town…" She replied, laughing to herself slightly. Her sword was still in the sheath on her back as she walked.

Kawaii heard her name and looked around. "Hmm?" She called back, trying to figure out who had said it.

Monoka looked around. "Kawaii? That's an interesting name. How old is she, the same age as you?" She asked, smiling. "I'm 3, by the way."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Atlas froze in his tracks. His fuse lit again as Tetra pushed a sensitive button of his. He exclaimed, "Don't remind me!", shell-shocked from his actual experience of the matter.

"Huh?" Minoru didn't know how to count age, especially in the rarely used human measure. He just assumed the taller you were, the older you were. "I guess we're the same height, but I think she's older..." He responded, slow to calculate.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Monoka squinted at him. "Same height?" She asked, watching as Kawaii walked over with a huge smile on her face. "Hi Minoru, who's that?" she asked, pointing at the younger girl.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"Monoka!" He replied, slightly smiling as well.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Kawaii smiled at Monoka, waving quickly. "Hi! I'm Kawaii, and this is Minoru!" She laughed. "Nice to meet you Monoka! Are you friend of Minoru?"

Monoka nodded. "Yes, I am now friends with Minoru. Minoru said you're his friend so maybe we could be friends too." She said, nodding. "Would you like to be friends, Kawaii?"

Kawaii giggled and nodded. "Yes, That would be fun! More friends, more friends~!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Minoru just sweatdropped, uneasy about having two friends at once.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Monoka and Kawaii exchanged smiles, before they were interrupted by Amber. "I'm glad to see all of you getting along, kids, but we're making our way into the city now, we should get going. You can talk while we walk, okay?" She offered gently, a peachy smile on her face.

Tetra glanced at Atlas, confused. "What's up? You've been attacked by a monster or something?" She asked, scratching her head.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Minoru made no action to Amber, instead looking up at the big buildings.

"Too many to fight on my own..." He mumbled, crossing his arms defensively as they walked.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Tetra frowned. "Huh. That must suck, how did you manage to get through it?" She asked, now curious.

Kawaii just nodded and started walking, asking Monoka some questions. "So, where did you come from?"

Monoka shrugged. "I came from my Mommy and Daddy, if that's what you mean…"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"If you really have to know, I didn't; not yet. Some white light blinded me and sent me here before I could do anything, well, anything productive." Atlas explained, avoiding his gaze from the city.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Tetra frowned. "Oh, but you don't really expect to fend them off yourself, right?" She asked, crossing her arms. "I wouldn't stand a chance trying to fight off all those monsters myself."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"Well, I have to." Atlas said with grave confidence. In a sudden outburst, he shouted, "Nobody else in my world wants to deal with them, the people are to busy fighting their own wars against each other!!" In no time flat, the yellow one's anger turned to hopelessness.
Last edited by FrozenSpark34 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Tetra looked shocked. "Woah Woah Woah! Calm down, what was going on in where you came from, anyways?! She asked, now curious. "What war?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Atlas could only sigh and take a deep breath. "I guess you'd like to hear the whole story then, huh?" He didn't think to wait for the other's reply, so he continued, "Where I came from, there were eight chao born with special elemental powers. A few months ago, a meeting was held to collect all of these chao to awaken their true abilities and train them to become heroes. The elemental-users that came were from many different backgrounds and had many differing views on things, which made cooperating together very hard. *sigh* ...It didn't take long for the drama between them to overtake the team, leading them to brawl amongst each other for stupid reasons. The monsters they were training to fight came all too soon, just as they chose to disband over their disagreements. They all went their separate ways, and few chose to stand up against the beasts that wrecked the city..." Pausing to catch his breath, he resumed, "I am one of the Elemental Eight, and alongside another Elemental, we fought as hard as we could to protect our home. Though.... we got separated a while ago, leaving me to fight alone now with my weak power..."
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Tetra tilted her head. "Quite an interesting tale you've got there… But you seem like a strong boy, why can't they get along?" She scowled. "When you get back there, you should talk some sense into everyone and team up again to stop those monsters!" She encouraged. "At least, that's what I would do if I were you!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"I'm not you... lady. The other elementals are... too stubborn in their ways; most of them, anyway." Atlas surprised himself for a moment, telling his whole story to someone who he didn't even know the name of!
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Tetra smirked. "Lady? I'm Tetra. I never got you name either, Mister." She remarked, nodding. "And you're not going to get anywhere if you don't at least try." she pointed out.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch