Wake Up! [IC]

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: Wake Up! [IC]

Post by CitrusCat »

((Sonic characters are fine by me.))

Zephyr noticed Shade's change in appearance. He was a bit curious as to why it happened, but he decided it wasn't anything to worry about. He then realized he was a little hungry as well, and crawled around to find some fruit.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
ShadeTheDarkChao
Egg
Egg
Motto: Knock me down, I'll get back up. And when I do, Run.

Post by ShadeTheDarkChao »

Shade is still interested in his new appearance. He reaches up and grabs his emotiball, Looking at it. He makes a "Ooooooh" noise, And lets it back over his head. He liked the way the fruit tasted, And was curious if the fruit caused the color change. He ran over and ate another dark fruit. His small little horn thing on the top of his head started to fade and were replaced by the jester thing on the back of a dark chaos head.
[INSERT WITTY AND FUNNY BB CODE THING HERE]

Stalking the Chao RP forums since Nineteen Ninety-Whatever!
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

Zephyr sat down by a tree and stared upwards. He decided to try waiting for a fruit to fall.
What is my life anymore?
ShadeTheDarkChao
Egg
Egg
Motto: Knock me down, I'll get back up. And when I do, Run.

Post by ShadeTheDarkChao »

Shade looks over to Zephyr and walks over, An idea in his little head. He charges at the tree (Well, Charges as in crawls really fast) and rams into it, Causing 1 fruit to get loose and fall.
[INSERT WITTY AND FUNNY BB CODE THING HERE]

Stalking the Chao RP forums since Nineteen Ninety-Whatever!
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

Zephyr smiled, appreciating Shade's help. He decided to try doing the same, and sure enough, another Fruit fell. He then began to eat one of the Fruit, leaving the other one alone in case Shade wanted it.
What is my life anymore?
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

[[I guess I'll join. Character name? 'Swifter.' Gender? Male. Color? Shiny purple. Type? Newborn, what else right now. Am I missing anything in my character definition? Also which garden are we all in, the default Chao Garden?]] Swifter stretched slowly but surely, cracking his body three times. The first loudly, the second really quietly, and the third somewhere in between. Swifter looked around, but all he could see was black. He stretched again, this time much faster. He popped off the top half of the egg the top half of the egg, the top half rolling then floating in the pool. Swifter was very quickly blinded by the brightness all around him, shutting them quickly. He rubbed both, then opening them both at the same time, still standing in the lower half of the egg. He looked down at himself, but noticed that the egg was now purple and very shiny. He sat down, examining himself. Swifter noticed he was the same color as the egg. He was even shiny too! He then peeked over the lower half of the shiny purple egg, looking for the top half. He fell over, along with the egg. The twister appeared over his head in his emoticon ball for three seconds, then dissappeared. He looked around once again, looking for the top half of the shiny purple egg. He noticed the trees, the grass, the rocks, the flowers, the entrance, and then the pool. He finally spotted the other half. He crawled over to it, noticing the ledge. Noticing blue transparent liquid, he faithfully jumped in, and landed feet first into the bottom of the pool. It felt cold to him, and Swifter shivered shortly. He swam over to the top half, and picked it up. It was exhausting to get here in the first place, but he didn't want to give up. He made his way back over to the ledge, tossing the top half in front of the lower half. He climbed the ledge, falling back into the pool. The twister emoticon appeared again, but only for teo seconds. He tried again, with more strength. He made it. He jumped in happiness, then shook off all the water he could. But he wasn't done. He went over to the top half, and put it back on the lower half just as it had been before he cracked it. He then carefully picked up the whole egg and put it behind a patch of leaves, so he could find it later and probably sit in it. He then went over to another patch of leaves, right next to the egg. He crawled behind it, and layed down. Yawning twice, the first longly and quietly, and the second shortly but loudly. Swifter was done. Flipping over on his stomach, closing his eyes.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

[[Yeah yeah this topic is dead but the creator isn't.]]