Chao/Human Rp Mixup: "Heroes In the Secret Shadows!"

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Chao/Human Rp Mixup: "Heroes In the Secret Shadows!"

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Sequel to: "The New Heroes' Uprising!"

Okie okie. Kantu had this brilliant idea. I wanted to bring it to life. Main plot idea and creation goes to Kantu. :3

Plot:
Spoiler:
After the rise of humans in, "The New Heroes' Uprising!" , Chao were threatened by kidnappings and murders from the strange humans in many places. However, our heroes, new and old, were able to put a stop to these problems, and closed the humans' portal to the chao world forever...

Or so, they thought...

The humans are back. This time though... They're a bigger... Threat...?

Wait. It seems the humans have only sent a few to our world again. And these humans...? They're us. We chao Rpers.

We've finally been sent into the chao world, to take chao back to our world. However, once we see our chao, our life long imaginary buddies that we love, we'll soon find ourselves helping them, close the portal to our world.
Rules:
Spoiler:
No godmodding.
No cursing. Bad words be censored with **These** Please.
No bunnying!
No going off plot! Post meaningful posts! Don't waste space!
Love is allowed.
You can't have to use your real name if you dont want to!
Have lotsa fun!
Chao Character Sheet:
Spoiler:
Username:
Name:
Color/Tone:
Alignment/Evolution:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Human Character Sheet:
Spoiler:
Username:
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Other:
Accepted Characters:
Spoiler:
NACHOTHEPIKACHU

Username: NachoThePikachu
Name: Destiny
Color/Tone: Shiny/Sky-Blue/Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: Neutral/Fly/None
Personality: Destiny is an overall friendly chao who loves helping others. She's adventurous, positive, and most importantly, a great leader.
Bio: Long story. She met the Time Heroes and joined them on adventures long ago.
Other: Wears a Bandanna, Ring, Armband, Tail ring, and necklace.

Name: Xale
Color/Tone: Sky-blueish/Two-tone. Highlights are partially shiny redish.
Alignment/Evolution: Dark/Swim/Luck (Personally created type.)
Personality: A generally cool, fun guy. He takes things in a calm manner, and doesn't worry until a friend is in a life or death situation. He is chill.
Bio: Long story, Lived in a village, his guardian died, he joined Destiny and the time heroes.
Other: Carries a sword around at all time.

Name: Julie (Goes by Nacho)
Appearence: Brunette hair, always up in a pony-tail, caramel brown eyes, and tanned skin. Wears a Sky-Blue shirt, with a pikachu on it, and blue jeans with black and blue converse. Smaller than most, for her age.
Personality: Despite her small size, she had a rather large personality. She loves being with her friends, and will do anything to keep them happy. Outgoing, positive, peppy, and friendly, just about everything else you'd expect from a Nacho. ;3
Other: Did I mention she looovvveeessss pikachu?

TRI

Username: Tri
Name: Ronin
Color/Tone: Red Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: Dark/Swim/Swim+Run
Personality: Ronin is very gullible. He will fall for the oldest pranks in the book, so it's fun to watch him react. Though he hates being social, lately he's been opening up more. Sticks to a very strict code of honor and has yet to see anyone with such honor.
Bio: When he was known as Rai, he lost his master to a cruel conqueror and became Ronin. Later he met up with the Time Heroes and traveled with them for a bit. After the adventure was over, he made the bad mistake of assuming Courage was like his past self and deserted them. He joined the 47 Ronin(wanna see that SO badly) and has been defending weak villages since then.
Other: Walking Stick=Scabbard for Katana

Name: Jerry (Will answer to Tri)
Appearance(you spelled that wrong): Black hair which is messy and a bit dirty, as well as tan skin and DARK brown eyes. Wears a dark blue winter vest, a tan long-sleeve shirt, jeans, and working boots. Also, he's around 5'5".
Personality: A bit negative, he always looks at the bad things first. A bit faraway in terms of attention. He can't focus on one thing for too long, but has tried and failed miserably. Also, for some weird reason, he loves climbing trees.
Other: Has a weakness for blueberry muffins.

LOUDCLAW/JACK AUGUSTINE

Username: Loudclaw/Jack Augustine
Name: Lucky
Color/Tone: Normal Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: H/S/R
Personality: Very cool-tempered, she is very compassionate and will help her friends if applicable. She's also very timid.
Bio: N/A
Other: Uses her Water Ring

Name: Electro
Alignment/Evolution: N/R/R
Personality: Moderately hot-tempered, he maintains himself easier than his alternate dimensional self. He's got a love of animals and machinery, and will help his friends if possible.
Bio: You know it by now, but... Not much is known about him, except that at four years he was warped to Zero's world by way of an accidental sparking of an electrical relic.
Other: Has a slight electric affinity; weak to earth-based attacks.

Name: Jack Augustine
Appearance: Moderately long brown hair, he is Caucasian, very pale. His eye color is blue, with gray streaks in them. He's skinny, but this makes him agile and nimble for his age. For his clothes, he wears a long-sleeved shirt of various colors (depending on the day) or a white T-shirt, khaki pants (No belt, the waistline is perfect on him), and Sketchers with various shades of gray on them. He also wears a Columbia jacket, which is blueish gray. He is 5 foot 6 inches tall.
Personality: He'll always care for his friends and will keep a hold of himself. However, his ADHD makes him very hyperactive and impulsive at times, meaning he can be as unpredictable as fire sometimes. However, he's always a good person to have around when danger is afoot. His intelligence helps him make masterful decisions.
Other: He LOVES Metroid, as well as Sonic; he's also rather speedy. He sometimes mixes up reality with imagination.

Name: Zero
Color/Tone: Gray Two-Tone
Personality: Rather hot-headed, however he will do whatever he can do to help his friends and allies. He's very brave, and very compassionate.
Bio: Zero was born to fight a specific Chaos creature which was destroying his time period. He lost the battle initially, then was sent backwards in time a long way before it happened...

When he managed to wake up again, he was startled to see the green. Progressively, Zero continued to perform heroic deeds with his Blue Star and his Emeralds, which had been built by the scientists that had raised him from an egg. He met Luna, who changed his life forever with the undying love that she gave him... and it was all mutual. Soon the Emeralds faded (Time Collapse), and time collapsed. It was here that Luna and everybody else came into play to defeat Chaos. It was in this adventure that he had turned gray dual-toned.

After this event, Zero went back and fought (and won) against the Chaos monster, but the scientists had forced him back to the time period where he was most well-known, not recognizing him. Time collapsed three more times, and he helped to fix them. By number two, he was a world-renowned hero... a Time Hero.

Everything changed when he was corrupt. The Darkness within forced him to fight against Chao that he knew he could beat. Comet the Chao fought and finally defeated Zero once and for all...

It was only when Jack was in his world that he was able to reincarnate into the Chao he had been previously.
Other: Uses a Ring... This one, he's changed yet again to his classic Wind.

RINALIN

Username: RinLin
Name: Lin
Color/Tone: Pink/Twotone
Alignment/Evolution: H/S/S
Personality: Shy and quiet, but may be a bit peppy sometimes.
Bio: not much has happened in her life.

Username: RinaLin
Name: Glimmer
Color/Tone: Dark Pink/Twotone with a few red streaks
Alignment/Evolution: H/S/S+R
Personality: Out-going and sometimes jumpy. Can be serious when needed to, and will not hesitate to help those. Enjoys adventures.
Bio: too lazy to type. Check the discussion thread thingy if u wanna know

Name: Alyssa
Appearance: Light caramelish skin, long dark brown hair that ends at the lower back; hair is curly (not tight curly, more like loose curls), has hazel eyes. Not tall, pretty small but not too small, Wears a pink shirt with blue capris and flats.
Personality: a little socially awkward but not too awkward to scare people off, short-tempered and a short fuse, although tends to be shy around newcomers; she is an outgoing and fun girl once you get to know her, sometimes a bit too energetic, will help others in need.
Other: Loves chocolate!

KANTU

Username: Kantu
Name: Devin
Appearence: He's shorter than most kids his age, blond lucsious hair. He is not very stong, but quite fast. He's also a brown belt. (Belt Before Black.)
Personality: Funny (or at least I try to be.) Energetic, youthful, there is only one thing that scares him, and it's the supernatural and the unexplained.
Other: He is obsessed with his laptop. (I don't really have one yet, but I'm savin'!)

Username: Kantu
Name: Pebbles
Color/Tone:Saphire.
Alignment/Evolution: N/N/S (New Evolution!!!!)
Personality:Fun, energetic, reckless
Bio: I am NOT writing this again...
Other: Nobody looked at my crossword...

SNOWYTIMEHERO

Username: SnowyTimeHero
Name: Snowy
Color/Tone: Custom (Sky Blue Mono Two Tone)
Alignment/Evolution: Custom (N/R/F)
Personality: Snowy is the loyal, funny and heroic chao from the Time Heroes
Other: HE's cool. Get it? No? awww... :(

Username: SnowyTimeHero
Name: Carlos
Appearance: He has black hair and brown eyes, his skin is a bright tan, he wears a purple shirt and wears a sky blue hoodie but opened so that the purple shirt is visible. He has normal jeans and wears shoes with different kinds on blue on it.
Personality: Carlos can be very loyal like his character Snowy but since in real life he doesn't have REAL friends he's mostly fidgety and very anxious. The reason is because he's quite paranoid to get back on CI to talk with his friends online. He can still be funny and very nice, though.
Other: I'm excited for this.

BEAM

Username: The Ice Maiden
Name: Sarai
Color/Tone: Custom [deviantART]
Alignment/Evolution: N/F/R
Personality: Sarai is a very sweet, kind and gentle, always protective for her friends, ready to die for them. She is one that will leap right up to care for you. But, however, she isn't the same way towards bad dudea. She will kick you all the way to the moon if you hurt her friends.
But, unfortunately, thanks to a tradegy, Sarai has a dark side. If she is exposed to stress, guilt, grief, sorrow, or any strong emotion, she converts onto a mad chao. Even though its rare for this too happen, she does still have a bad mood. It sometimes makes her do stupid things.
Bio: Sarai was only seventeen when she met up with the Time Heroes. The world was under another attack, and thus the Chao had to save it once more. They picked up Sarai along the way, because of her ability to solve problems. Later, Sarai realized she had the abilities of ice, and that Mikey, Snowy's childhood friend, was her precious incarnation. After this information was revealed, Snowy revealed that he had a crush on her; and, surprisingly, she felt exactly the same way. But, she said that she needed to live her life before love. Snowy respected this, and Sarai's been having adventures since.
Other: Ice abilities, dark eye, etc. stuff you already know XD

Username: The Ice Maiden
Name: Grace [will respond to Beam]
Appearance: Grace is a girl who is particularly tall, but she has the facial looks of an eight-year-old. Her blonde hair is long and messy, and it never, ever keeps untangled for more than five minutes (TRUE STORY). Her eyes are mostly brown, but if she wears green they turn a bit hazel-colored. She likes too wear loose, loose blue jeans and sweaters or t-shirts. Her skin is fair, and she blushes really, really easily, even if she's simply talking to someone she doesn't know or if she accidentally does something or says something really embarrassing.
Personality: Grace, unless talking with her family or internet friends, is very antisocial and awkward. She trips over her words very easily and isn't one for talking. But if you warm up to her, she's liable to start talking about Redwall, Lord of the Rings or Star Wars, considering she reads more than anything. She loves books in all shapes and forms, and tries not to judge people from how they look. She sometimes gets distressed and easily anxious, and she has a weakness for heights. She continuously says she will die if she's up somewhere high.
Other: Loves books. Height hates.

EBOY

Username: eboy/eboyblue3
Name: Elliott (also can go by eboy)
Appearance: Pretty short, but taller than his brother (finally). My skin is pale, but can be reddish at times. I have blue eyes, and short hair (that's usually a bedhead because I only fix my hair when we get out).
I'll PM you photos from the "Post photos from yourself, get critique on how terrible you look" topic if you're stumped like a log and that's how you roll (PUN X3 COMBO).
Personality: In real life, he's as friendly as a...friendly dude. It's easy to get acquainted with him, and before he moved to homeschool, he was one of the most popular kids in the school. He also is in the know, eager to tell his friends all about what he saw on the Internet.
(i can't explain my personality for the life of me)
Other: Has Asperger's/OCD, but I don't want to train-wreck my whole shabobber in this thing, so this sentence will not be in any way relevant to this RP.

Username: eboy
Name: Char
Color/Tone: Gray Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: H/R
Personality: A dude with a knack for adventuring.
Bio: He was a Chao that had stuff happen to him to reasons unknown to him and now he's a Time Hero. There, I made the bio short because I'm not creative today.
Other: Water is his thing, he gets around with no wings.

KEATON

Username:Keatonlabs
Name:Kyro
Color/Tone:Custom
Alignment/Evolution:Custom
Personality:Kyro is identical to Keaton in many ways but mostly, he has a sweeter side to him.
Bio:We know.
Other:Fire powers

Username:Keatonlabs
Name:Keaton Wood
Appearence:Look at my pictures in the topic
Personality:Like kyro, keaton is nice and respectful to his friends. Unlike kyro, he likes to be a comedian and can't help but always smile.
Other:

CITRUS_CHAO

Username: Citrus_Chao
Name: Tangeri
Color/Tone: Monotone Orange
Alignment/Evolution: Hero/Fly/None
Personality: A shy and sensitive Chao, but is very kind to those she trusts. She doesn't like to fight.
Bio: She has gone on various adventures in the past. Long story.
Other: She has a sister named Pomelo (reference to that old RP called Siblings Take the Spotlight, in which I used said character).

CHAOLIN112

Username: Chaolin112
Name: Madeline
Color/Tone: special, http://i.imgur.com/vddH3.png
Alignment/Evolution: Unknown due to here unusual appearance, but presumed neutral
Personality: Her personality and skills are still developing, but she's always upbeat and loves playing with others.
Bio: She is presumed to be some sort of genetic experiment gone wrong due to her unusual appearance and unique learning curve. She was found outside an old shrine by a team of heroes, but she couldn't recall anything of her past, most likely because her memory was tampered with.
Other: she's basically just mysterious and her eventual goal is to find out what she is and what happened to her.
Last edited by NachoThePikachu on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:51 am, edited 11 times in total.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Re: Chao/Human Rp Mixup: "Heroes In the Secret Shadows!"

Post by Tri »

Dude, am I actually excited for this?

YES I AM!!!

Name: Ronin
Color/Tone: Red Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: Dark/Swim/Swim+Run
Personality: Ronin is very gullible. He will fall for the oldest pranks in the book, so it's fun to watch him react. Though he hates being social, lately he's been opening up more. Sticks to a very strict code of honor and has yet to see anyone with such honor.
Bio: When he was known as Rai, he lost his master to a cruel conqueror and became Ronin. Later he met up with the Time Heroes and traveled with them for a bit. After the adventure was over, he made the bad mistake of assuming Courage was like his past self and deserted them. He joined the 47 Ronin(wanna see that SO badly) and has been defending weak villages since then.
Other: Walking Stick=Scabbard for Katana

Name: Jerry (Will answer to Tri)
Appearance(you spelled that wrong): Black hair which is messy and a bit dirty, as well as tan skin and DARK brown eyes. Wears a dark blue winter vest, a tan long-sleeve shirt, jeans, and working boots. Also, he's around 5'5".
Personality: A bit negative, he always looks at the bad things first. A bit faraway in terms of attention. He can't focus on one thing for too long, but has tried and failed miserably. Also, for some weird reason, he loves climbing trees.
Other: Has a weakness for blueberry muffins.
This is a REALLY old avatar, so thanks to SonicRainboom!

I finally got a deviantart! Only one drawing now, but check it out!
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

EEEE

Name: Lucky
Alignment/Evolution: H/S/R
Personality: Very cool-tempered, she is very compassionate and will help her friends if applicable. She's also very timid.
Bio: N/A
Other: Uses her Water Ring

Name: Electro
Personality: Moderately hot-tempered, he maintains himself easier than his alternate dimensional self. He's got a love of animals and machinery, and will help his friends if possible.
Bio: You know it by now, but... Not much is known about him, except that at four years he was warped to Zero's world by way of an accidental sparking of an electrical relic.
Other: Has a slight electric affinity; weak to earth-based attacks.

Name: Jack Augustine
Appearance: Moderately long brown hair, he is Caucasian, very pale. His eye color is blue, with gray streaks in them. He's skinny, but this makes him agile and nimble for his age. For his clothes, he wears a long-sleeved shirt of various colors (depending on the day) or a white T-shirt, khaki pants (No belt, the waistline is perfect on him), and Sketchers with various shades of gray on them. He also wears a Columbia jacket, which is blueish gray. He is 5 foot 6 inches tall.
Personality: He'll always care for his friends and will keep a hold of himself. However, his ADHD makes him very hyperactive and impulsive at times, meaning he can be as unpredictable as fire sometimes. However, he's always a good person to have around when danger is afoot. His intelligence helps him make masterful decisions.
Other: He LOVES Metroid, as well as Sonic; he's also rather speedy. He sometimes mixes up reality with imagination.

Can we start now?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Both Accepted.

Can't start now, sadly. Maybe when two more Peps join. :3
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Aw!

RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

:D this looks like it's gonna be fun
Spoiler:
Username: RinLin
Name: Lin
Color/Tone: Pink/Twotone
Alignment/Evolution: H/S/S
Personality: Shy and quiet, but may be a bit peppy sometimes.
Bio: not much has happened in her life.

Name: Glimmer
Color/Tone: Dark Pink/Twotone with a few red streaks
Alignment/Evolution: H/S/S+R
Personality: Out-going and sometimes jumpy. Can be serious when needed to, and will not hesitate to help those. Enjoys adventures.
Bio: too lazy to type. Check the discussion thread thingy if u wanna know

Name: Alyssa
Appearance: Light caramelish skin, long dark brown hair that ends at the lower back; hair is curly (not tight curly, more like loose curls), has hazel eyes. Not tall, pretty small but not too small, Wears a pink shirt with blue capris and flats.
Personality: a little socially awkward but not too awkward to scare people off, short-tempered and a short fuse, although tends to be shy around newcomers; she is an outgoing and fun girl once you get to know her, sometimes a bit too energetic, will help others in need.
Other: Loves chocolate!
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Accepted!
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

PEOPLE GET ON

THIS IS GONNA BE A FUN RP
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

If I make an alt, will that count?

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

XD

Nooo...
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Damn

Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Lol XD

I can see if I can get Snowy on here.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Wait wait. I'll make a deal.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

/me listens.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

/me gets in her face.
"Tell us"

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Eheheh...

How about... We start the Rp... But only use our human carries first? Then when one more person joins...? We can start the actual rp with the chao...!
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

(YEEEEEEESSS!!!)

Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( OKIE OKIE STARTING! ))

Julie, a young teenage girl, sat at her desk, computer perked just in front of her, and typed rather quickly on the keyboard. She seemed lost in her own world, one of adventure, excitement, and all her dreams come true. She loved being in this fantasy world, no one could hold her back, and no one could tell her no. "And... Done!" She piped to herself, clicking a few times before something caught her eye.

1 new message

She smiled and clicked the link, surprised to see that this message wasn't from one of her friends, but instead, someone she didn't know of.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Jack, on the other hand, was at his own computer. On one tab he had Ungravitify playing, one of his favorite songs; he was quietly singing along to it.

"In no way any other way will do
Fly, ride, any weather, nothing new, in blue
Speeding in a stream with a sense that no one else can define
Floating as a dream, in a bliss that you no longer feel time"

When he finished posting in one of the many RPs he'd taken part of, a window popped up. This one was a popup that told him that he had a Private Message awaiting him. Expecting that it was from Julie or Jerry, he smiled and clicked it himself. He noticed that the name was one that was unfamiliar. Curiosity threw over him and he clicked the message...
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

(OMILARD SUSPENSE)

Jerry was on the other side of the country, so it was 3 hours later than it was where Julie lived. He sat down on his bed and moved his thumb across the screen very quickly. He had just made a weird plot twist and had replied, "I know. I am good." He laughed at this comment and waited for the page to reload.
After it finished, he checked the private message indicator at the top like he usually did. There was one waiting and he clicked the link. "Probably Nacho, she does reply PRETTY fast." He looked at his messages but refreshed the page after he saw it wasn't from her. It was someone new...

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

"Federal Agency of Chao Cooperation"

Nacho glanced at the author. This didn't seem to be a normal message, it seemed rather important. Curious to see what was up, she clicked the link, scanning the words and reading it in her head.

'Greetings,

We are the Federal Agency of Chao Cooperation. You are receiving this message on notice of an urgent deed that needs to be completed by specific users of this Chao Island Forum. You, user, have been selected to participate in this favor needed by us, the Chao Cooperation Agency. Details will be explained in the link below.

Click this link to continue.'

Hesitant, but curious, she clicked the link. The table started to shake, the computer started to glow, and a loud beeping noise came from the computer. Startled, Nacho watched, eyes wide, as the light blinded her sight and she was sucked into the computer.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Jack got an identical message. However, he was a little more suspicious about the link, and touched his wooden sword out of nervousness. When he clicked the link, he himself was sucked in without a trace. Desperate for something to grab onto, he grabbed the sword, too late realizing that it wouldn't do anything.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Jerry read the message and had to retread it over and over to understand. "Wait, Chao Agency? Are...are they actually real? And what's this link lead to?" He pressed the link but became frightened as the couch began rumbling. His phone fell from his hands and landed on the floor. Then he was blinded by a light and felt something tugging at him. Jerry tried to fight it, but was eventually sucked into the screen.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Hehe. Be honest, who actually tried clicking the link? >:3 ))

Once Nacho gained her vision, she found herself somewhere new. Someplace completely different. She seemed to be closed in by glass walls, sitting in the very small space she was enclosed in. "Hellooo? Anyone there...?" She called, looking around. There were a few other glass enclosements, but she didn't see anyone yet.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch