Chao RP: Thermal Shock [Ended, no longer valid.]

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Chao RP: Thermal Shock [Ended, no longer valid.]

Post by Jack Augustine »

Welcome to the darkest installment yet of the Time Hero Saga...

Plot:
Spoiler:
The revival of Zero wasn't to go unpunished by Chaos, of course. Soon after the humans left for their own world, leaving their Chao in their own world where they belonged, the world started to encounter a flash-freeze every day, followed directly by an instant inferno of heat. The cold and heat were almost never stabilized, and the cause was the world cracking more and more every day. At this point, there are fourteen days left before the world ends up in a condition where it is no longer mend-able.

The Time Heroes (including Zero) and more are all called upon to save the world once more... but this time the feat might be too much for them.

Can they do it?
Rules:
Spoiler:
1. You aren't required to have a Time Hero to be in this RP, of course.
2. Usual CI rules.
3. Don't godmod.
4. Don't bunny without permission.
5. You may not kill off any character without permission of me and the owner of the character.
Character Sheet:
Spoiler:
Username:
Name:
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution:
Color/Tone:
Personality:
Bio (Not required):
Abilities/Powers (Not needed):
Weapon (Not needed):
Other:
I'll post in my sheets later, I need to work on them a little bit.
Last edited by Jack Augustine on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: Chao RP: Thermal Shock

Post by CitrusCat »

((What if I want my character to be evil, as in, they are sided with Chaos? Is that alright?))
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Username:Keatonlabs
Name:Kyro
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution:Custom(Image will be put in eventually))
Color/Tone:custom
Personality: While Kyro may be a a very respectful and kind chao, when he gets offended he changes and becomes fiery and unstable. He will snap at those he looks and may even fight them.
Abilities/Powers:Pyrokinetic and multiple personalities
Weapon (Not needed):He can use his fire powers to create weapons of fire.
Other: When his body is weak from either a fight or using the last of his energy, he changes to Blitz, a heartless and dangerous form of himself with more energy. He is very strict around others and despite having Kyro's memories, disregards his friends as enemies.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

I s'pose, Citrus.

Keaton, in.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

((Thanks. And character limit?))
What is my life anymore?
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Post by kantu »

Tee-rack.
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Username: SnowyTimeHero
Name: Snowy
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: N/R/F
Color/Tone: Sky Blue/Dark Magenta Mono-Two-Tone
Personality: Snowy is the loyal and heroic chao from the Time Heroes. He sometimes can be very optimistic and very overconfident. Firey is very hot tempered and won't tolerate chao who Snowy doesn't but will actually act cold hearted towards them, ( Ironic much? ) though Firey can still be loyal and very honest.
Abilities/Powers: Ice, and this time, fire. Since he reconnected with Element Spirits he can choose only one per day to co-op with on adventures. This time, he chose Firey, the Fire Chao Spirit, he'll change to him when he's weak or almost dead.
Weapons: Enchanted Ice Sword and Enchanted Fire Sword.
Other: Firey is not stronger than Snowy. They'll be too individual characters in one body. They'll won't and can't be used at the same time to do an attack as they're opposites on Elemental Strengths.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

^kyro clone much?:3
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

((( SDHDHSDFSDJFTGADSHDFYUERFHTDSDH ihonestlyusedthisideabeforesoyourargumentisinvalid
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

And my sheets.

I'll have to say three per.

Username: Jack Augustine
Name: Zero
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: N/R/R
Color/Tone: Gray Two-Tone
Personality: Rather hot-headed, however he will do whatever he can do to help his friends and allies. He's very brave, and very compassionate. He's also impatient.
Bio: Zero was born to fight a specific Chaos creature which was destroying his time period. He lost the battle initially, then was sent backwards in time a long way before it happened...

When he managed to wake up again, he was startled to see the green. Progressively, Zero continued to perform heroic deeds with his Blue Star and his Emeralds, which had been built by the scientists that had raised him from an egg. He met Luna, who changed his life forever with the undying love that she gave him... and it was all mutual. Soon the Emeralds faded (Time Collapse), and time collapsed. It was here that Luna and everybody else came into play to defeat Chaos. It was in this adventure that he had turned gray dual-toned.

After this event, Zero went back and fought (and won) against the Chaos monster, but the scientists had forced him back to the time period where he was most well-known, not recognizing him. Time collapsed three more times, and he helped to fix them. By number two, he was a world-renowned hero... a Time Hero.

Everything changed when he was corrupt. The Darkness within forced him to fight against Chao that he knew he could beat. Comet the Chao fought and finally defeated Zero once and for all...

It was only when Jack was in his world that he was able to reincarnate into the Chao he had been previously.
Abilities/Powers: He uses his Rings to his advantage. Here, he has reverted to his iconic Flame Ring.
Weapon: Metal blade.
Other: Revived.

Name: Electro
Color/Tone: Normal Two-Tone
Personality: Moderate in temper, he is very fascinated with machinery and animals. He's brave, and compassionate, and highly intelligent.
Bio (Not required): N/A
Abilities/Powers (Not needed): Electricity, which he has a basic grasp on, and a weakness to earth attacks.
Weapon (Not needed): None.
Other: Alt dimension form of Zero. Has Cheetah arms/ears, Phoenix crest/wings.

Name: Lucky
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: H/S/R
Color/Tone: Normal Two-Tone
Personality: Cool like water, she's inquisitive, calm, and timid. She's also compassionate for her friends.
Bio (Not required): N/A
Abilities/Powers (Not needed): Water Ring supplies defensive-use water.
Weapon (Not needed): Dagger.
Other: Sister of Zero.

Accepted Snows.
Last edited by Jack Augustine on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

((@Snowy:*cough*Oryk?))
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

Username: Citrus_Chao
Name: Comet
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: Dark/Run/Run
Color/Tone: Two-tone Pink
Personality: A serious Chao who rarely trusts others. He often accuses others of being liars or traitors.
Bio (Not required): After killing Zero the first time, he found that the Time Hero was now alive again. Still thinking he was corrupted and evil, he felt it was his job to fight the Chao once more.
Abilities/Powers (Not needed): Has decent psychic abilities.
Other: He wears an indigo scarf around his neck.

Name: Lilac
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: Hero/Fly/Fly
Color/Tone: A custom color: Two-tone Lavender. A mix between two-tone Pink and Two-tone Purple, a Lavender Color with Peachy highlights.
Personality: Normally she is a carefree Chao who loves nature and enjoys flying. She normally gets along with other Chao. While being controlled by Chaos, she becomes much more deceiving.
Bio (Not required): A once innocent Chao who fell under the control of Chaos. She has no more free will, and can only do what she was instructed to do: Find Zero and defeat him. She is being used as a puppet of sorts.
Abilities/Powers (Not needed): Has special Wind Powers.
Other: Interestingly, when using her wind abilities, she gets a Shiny texture briefly.

Name: Luke
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: Neutral/None/Run
Color/Tone: Monotone Yellow
Personality: Rather hotheaded and quick to react. He is brave and often fails to see how a situation could be dangerous. He is also a bit naive.
Bio (Not required): Lead a normal life until a voice spoke to him: Chaos. He was told all about Zero. However, Chaos lied to him, telling him that Zero was a ruthless villain who needed to be brought to justice. Being a naive Chao, Luke believed every word, and is now on a quest to find Zero and defeat him in battle.
Abilities/Powers (Not needed): Is rather speedy, and has quick reflexes.
Weapon (Not needed): He uses his claws as a weapon.
Other: Has all Cheetah Parts, Otter Whiskers, and Phoenix Crest.

((I can make some changes if you think I need to.))
What is my life anymore?
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

i take this as a HEY JOIN THIS since it's the time hero saga

Username: eboy
Name: Char
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: H/R
Color/Tone: Gray Two-Tone (may change to blue two-tone ???????)
Personality: As of now, slightly worried. Since the temperatures were zooming up and down, Char had an inability to use his powers, since he needed to wait a while for his water powers to mend themselves before using them.
Bio: (i want to include char's backstory but i CAN'T (because i am so uncreative);;;; so i'll skip this first part) So, during the second time collapse, a young Chao named Char appeared. Where did he actually come from? We may never know. So, he gained water powers during the adventure, and became a Time Hero.

What the heck, this bio looks pretty weird to me.
Abilities/Powers: Water.
Other: Has no wings.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Username: ZeroAlpha
Name: Eliezer [Elie/Eli]
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: Dark/Chaos
Color/Tone: Normal two-tone
Personality: {Level-headed} {Friendly} {Tsundere} {Odd}
A tactical expert and former archiver who constantly seems to be seeking information as he traverses the world. A book is almost always tucked underneath his arm as a very treasured personal belonging and something that he won't give up or let anyone else gawk at without a surprising amount of resistance. Although he'll sometimes talk about the novel's contents, nobody truly knows what's inside. As a writer, he treats others - his "audience(s)" - with as much respect as he can, or as much as they show him in return. Eliezer is a heavy believer in manners and good first impressions, and habitually uses the words "sir/ma'am/please/thank you/sorry". He doesn't like to purposefully harm anybody else if he can help it, causing him to come off as cowardly or weak to some, but if he has to then he will without mercy - sometimes making his otherwise kindhearted behavior questionable. This is further taken into account whenever someone or thing is unfortunate enough to be in the way during a rare moment when he gets truly angry, despite his normally saint-like patience. Like many others, the tipping balances in the weather come as a great concern to him. Although he is slightly bashful when meeting others for the first time, seeking help in getting to the bottom of the unnatural weather is the first thing on his agenda. 
Bio (Not required): [Unveiled as the story goes].
Abilities/Powers (Not needed): On the notable times when he gets angry, his otherwise immaterial flame emote is capable of incinerating objects; usually anybody in his way, flammable objects vicinity, or the unfortunate individual who set him off may be in trouble. After these tantrums though, he tends to "burn out" for a while; a period of weakness/scrambled mindset that leaves him open to attacks that he can't defend against. He is almost never seen walking on the ground and sometimes his eyes will glow when it's dark, indicating that he may either have exceptional flight prowess, or some sort of paranormal force that keeps him airborne, since he can't fly at all when his emote flame is petered out. Nobody knows, however, since he has never been seen attacking anyone or doing anything spectacular with whatever force is used to keep him floating.
Weapon (Not needed): N/A
Other: His all around outside demeanor strongly suggests a possible connection to the unseen, although Elie himself is not known to be an occultist and rarely directly talks about his unusual abilities. He wears a small set of bifocals on the spot on his face where the bridge of his nose would be if he had one. His mouth is always present; usually in a polite smile.

Name: Amaya
Color/Tone: [Custom] Black two-tone [Primarily black body with striking blue highlights].
Personality: {Enigmatic} {Thoughtful} {Quiet} {Gentle}
Although she is certainly more of a strong, silent type than anything, Amaya is in no means completely cut off from those around her. She may be a chao of few words, but underneath her gloomy, perhaps lonesome exterior is a surprisingly lovely, colorful, and caring chao that will come forth to anyone who can truly bring her out of her shell. She is in no means shy, however; she merely seeks the right audience and those she can trust before beginning to learn communication. Amaya's most striking facial feature is the rumored absense of one of her eyes, which is covered up by white bandage and slightly concealed by a neat bang of hair.
Bio (Not required):
Abilities/Powers (Not needed): Somewhat of an influence over clouds, seeing as one of her specialties has been bringing rain ever since her debut appearance, Saving the Chao Garden.
Weapon (Not needed):
Other:

Name: Vesporaltix [Vesporal, for short; blast from the past?]
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: Dark/Chaos
Color/Tone: Two-tone blue [non-shiny]
Personality: {Grump} {Secretly a softy} {Observant}
A bit of a grump, some might say. His personality is heavily influenced by those around him and he dislikes being ordered around. But like Eliezer he has a deep sense of thought  and looks out for and cares about the other members of the bunch, even though he may deny it; moreso ever since being separated from his younger sister Kawaii in the olden days. He is very quiet and observative, though will occasionally make comments/give what advice he can on the others' progress along the way in an effort to help. Though his brutal honesty is to some what periodically makes him unpleasant or irritating to be around. Some consider Vesporal and Eliezer a day and night duo in terms of personality.
Bio (Not required):
Abilities/Powers (Not needed): Although he appeared at the beginning of the Heroes' journey along with old friends Kiri, Amaya, and Ragweed, he presumably did not gain the immortality or special powers of the other Time Heroes. Nobody knows what his power is, but through determination it might be discovered.
Weapon (Not needed): N/A
Other:

((Even though I haven't been in a Heroes RP since Time Collapse 1, I'll try to wing this one. Eliezer again, since I can't think of a different character to use/Mystery of the Lava Islands seems to be dead for now, and Vesporal since he hasn't been seen since TC 1. And yes, I will try to participate in this RP as much as possible, if it stays active. ;; Looks really promising, though~. ))
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Joining when I can hop onto my computer. :3
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Woah! I never thought Zero would join this!

All of it's accepted.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

^

but zero already joined

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

^
I see what you did there

B)

Anyways when do we start
What is my life anymore?
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Wait for Nacho.

In the meantime, any elemental abilities from now on are going to be tempered.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... MRFE#gid=0
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Beep Boop alreadyknewthat
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Yes well this time I'm adding Deals Half and Deals Double to the fray.
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Post by kantu »

Username: Kantu
Name: Pebbles
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: N/N/S
Color/Tone: Saphire
Personality: Reckless, spunky, a bit hotheaded
Bio (Not required): Located at the discussion topic
Abilities/Powers (Not needed): I've been trying to get an oprotunity to reveal this, but I guess I'll just explain it. Pebbles can use any of the item surrounding him to make a flying, laser shooting, crazy awesome robot suit. The things just fly ober and stick to him, making a large, hodgepodge suit about the size of a human. He cannot control this. The same thing happens to the Chaos Hammer
Weapon (Not needed): Chaos Hammer, his intellect.
Other: (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ KIRBY DANCE!!!!
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

i can't read that

loudclaw why are you making things so complicated
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Here I am~!
Spoiler:
Username: NachoThePikachu
Name: Destiny
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: Neutral/Fly/None
Color/Tone: Shiny/Sky-Blue/Two-Tone
Personality: She's an adventurous gal who can get moody at times, but manages to stay positive and friendly, for the most part. She strives to help whoever she can, when she can, and hates villains. Is trustworthy and loyal.
Bio: Went from a normal chao of a normal life, to a Time Hero going on new adventures all the time. Travels with the Time Heroes now.
Abilities/Powers: Wears many accessories to represent her many powers. Water, Fire, Wind, Ice, and Psychic.
Weapon: None. Can create weapons of any kind with her powers, is rather skilled with a sword.
Other: N/A

Name: Xale
Age: Getting to become immortal, once he masters his power...
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: Dark/Swim/Luck ...Custom made type.
Color/Tone: Sky-Blueish/Two-Tone. His highlights are partially red.
Personality: He's a lax guy, but when he's suspicious or upset, he gets rather ticked and angry. He likes to be a charmer, though he is also mischievous and plays tricks at times. He tries to be funny, but is a cool guy you can look to for help.
Bio: Had a hard childhood, lived a pretty normal life, but he eventually met Destiny and the rest of the Time Heroes, and joined them.
Abilities/Powers: Is a sword master, has yet to master his true power, though he will discover it soon.
Weapon: Sword.

Name: Viva (That's right, the demonic chao is making a come-back, but she's different..!)
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: Neutral/Fly/None (From memory, I believe...?)
Color/Tone: Red/Two-Tone
Personality: Though she used to get heated and firey, she's now a rather calm soul, believe it or not~! She doesn't remember much of what had happened in 2012, leading her to believe she had been in a coma the whole time. Viva seems to be negative all the time, but there's a hidden secret behind this strange behavior. She is often alone and awkward in large groups.
Bio: she used to be evil, debuting in 2012, but since then she had recovered from the corrupted being within her and had been a lost wanderer.
Abilities/Powers: When angered or disturbed greatly, she can go psycho, or what I refer to as a, "Demonic Corruption Blast". During this phase, she seems greatly invincible, but is calmed once water is applied to her.
Weapon: Blah blah blah, Demonic Corrupted Blast, blah blah blah.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

In. I'll begin...

~

Electro, Lucky, and Zero were standing back to back as the ice gained ground once again. The only thing that kept them from freezing to death was Zero's Ring, which was of Flames. The world had been doing this for a full moon cycle now, and each of the three were starting to get annoyed by it.