Chao RP: Powered Down

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Re: Chao RP: Powered Down

Post by Jack Augustine »

"...Masaru." Masaru murmured, standing beside his sister.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Akuma smiled and nodded gently. "I... see." Slowly yet surely, she came closer to the duo, then, without warning, scooped them up tightly and ran.

Midori squealed in surprise at the sudden kidnapping, struggling with no avail in the Dark Chao's grasp.

Kai let out a scream, shocked, before she gave chase. "Hey!! Give them back, NOW!!"
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"Let us go!" Masaru screeched, punching the twins' assailant in the face as hard as he could.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( What is it with you and punching stuff all of a sudden? XD ))

Akuma took the small blow, but seeing as Masaru was merely a child, it hardly hurt. "Shut up, twit." she growled under her breath, holding onto Masaru tighter.

Midori began kicking and squirming with more force.

Kai kept running after them, but she was losing speed.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Haduki shruged and gave chase, being a run type giving her an advantage over kai. "Hang on, I'll get 'em." She told Kai as she quickly passed her. "Hey tool!"She called out to the captor. "I think you forgot something!" She yelled as the chao became visible.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Giving a sinister laugh, Akuma continued, keeping her grasp on the kids tight. "You're right, I AM forgetting something!" She called, closing her eyes and snapping one paw quickly.

Midori cried out to those who gave chase, but her cry was left unheard as Akuma and the twins disappeared out of thin air.

Kai ran over and stumbled, falling and skidding on the ground. "W-What just happened?!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Post by kantu »

Flame approached the spot where Akuma had disappeared. "I've seen this before in the circus, simple magic trick, but, she's gone. Unless of course any of you can detect auras and/or essences."
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Kai let out an extremely worried sigh. "We can't do that! We're not the TIME HEROES!" She whined, burying her face in her paws. "Ugh, Luna is gonna KILL me!!"

Far off in the city, Akuma reappeared, grinning. "Ah, just as planned… except, i'm not where i'm supposed to be…" She scowled to herself, chuckling.

Midori cried, still kicking. "Chai!! I want Chai!!" She insisted, small tears trickling down her face.

"Listen, kids. I'm taking you to your mom… sorta. Just keep quiet and we'll make it there on time."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Nymph and Nut looked on with round, near-frightened eyes. The two chao exchanged worried glances at the prospect of the other twins being lost, but neither was certain of what to say. Nut slowly broke away from his brother and turned to face the rest of the party with a brief clearing of his throat, trying to organize his thoughts into words. "I... I do not think we have reason to fret just yet," he began carefully, although truthfully doubtful his own words. "That devilish kidnapper may have... well, stolen them, but there is no definite proof that she intended to harm them. If we work quickly and diligently, we can have them back safely."

"And flay that thief when we're done!" Nymph chimed, raising a subtle sweatdrop from Nut. He fiddled with his "lucky" quartz piece hopefully. "Right, guys?"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Smiling from Nut's encouraging words, Kai picked herself up and took a deep breath. "Right..." She spoke, turning to the two. "Though she seemed suspicious, we don't know if she really wanted to hurt them, but we can still get them back anyways!"

Akuma walked on through the city, looking around as if she expected an important call from an important someone. "Come on, come on..."

Now behaving, Midori pouted, following Akuma.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by kantu »

Flame rolled his eyes. "Yeah, because she kidnapped them and teleported away she REALLY doesn't want to hurt them."
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Kai turned to Flame with a frown. "Either way, we HAVE to find them!" She said. "You're not going to just let them be taken, are you, fire boy?" She smiled, raising a brow.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

In his panic, Masaru writhed and twisted. In his rush to escape, he accidentally made the ground in front of them into ice.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Username:
The Ice Maiden
Name:
Pilarin
A/E/E:
N/S/S
Color and Tone:
Two-tone Grey
Personality:
Typical defensive, awkward, easily embarrassed guy who knows he's small but tries to back bigger than he is for everyone else's sake. Usually he's lively, excited and eager, also a bit of bit of a humble freak, never wanting to take the glory from anything he did. He tries to be everything everyone expects him to be, but it's kind of hard when he's so shy, gullible and naïve. He hates it when he does something bad, even if it's on accident, and much rather flinches away from a fight than confronts it head on. It's extremely hard to get him angry.
Bio:
...the usual...
Power and/or Weapon:
none. he's that awkward guy, what can I say?
peace out ci
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

[Lettin' you in, Beameh!]
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( YAAAAAYYYYY~~~))

Akuma stepped on the ice and slipped, falling and releasing Masaru. "Ow kid, what the hell?" She asked, recovering herself and shooting a look of disapproval at the small child.

Midori looked over at Masaru with a worried look upon her face.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

((Herro! :3))

Kyro at this point was asleep, or unconscious from pain. Either way, his breathing was tough and shallow.

Haduki snarled."What are you waiting for? She cant be far!"She growled, gripping her pipe.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

((YUSH :D))

Pilarin was quietly sitting someplace nearby wherever the other's were, buried deep within a book. He was so wrapped up, actually, that he didn't hear the voices in the distance. But gradually, they came to his attention, and he closed his book. What was that? He chewed his lower lip, wondering if he should investigate. Eh, it wouldn't hurt just too look, right? Putting his book under his right arm, the chao tentatively stepped out of his hiding spot and walked to where the voices came from. There, he hid behind a useful object and watched.
peace out ci
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Nodding weakly, Kai agreed. "Right, we GOTTA say those kids, we gotta make sure Luna and Zero don't kill us!" she replied in exclamation, trailing after Haduki.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by kantu »

Flame looked confused. "Zero and Luna would never slay us, they protect the common chao."
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

( Zero might, though. )
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

"Who's Zero and Luna?"
The words slipped out too fast for Pilarin to stop them. Oh, no. What were they going to do? Where they going to kill him, or worse? Where they going to drag him along on their adventure? He HATED adventures, they were much to scary! And besides, he was completely useless. Hoping they hadn't heard, the neutral swim/swim chao made himself as narrow as possible. Maybe, just maybe...
peace out ci
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Glancing over to the voice's owner, Pilarin, Kai smiled. "Oh, Luna and Zero? They're heroes who have traveled through many times to save the chao world. Just recently Luna told me to take care of her kids... I don't know why, but they got kidnapped, and now we are trying to save them." She shivered at the thought of not doing so and shook her head. "B-But yeah. That's Luna and Zero, sorta."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

[Time for a monthbump. Also, I don't care about what she says. And I'm talking about an ex-friend of mine.]

Masaru took a tumble, but otherwise he was okay. Standing up, he looked first at Midori, then the ice, then the kidnapper, then the ground below said kidnapper. "Let her go!" he attempted to assert. The ground started loosening up a little, not much, as he tried to make his assailant let his sister go.

----

"Having fun down there, Luna?" a familiar voice (at least, to her) laughed evilly. The black "Super Sonic" Chao had stepped in from his consistent search of his Time Hero double to check on the rest of them. Without the rest of them in the way, he was able to pursue without interruption.

His name?

Absolute Zero.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Akuma slipped on the ice with a snarl, quickly regaining her balance and whipping around to face the child. "You! What are you doing? Where are you planning on going if you get away?" She grabbed Midori by the arm and tugged. "One is good enough for me, I guess your sister will be the only one finding your mother, eh?"

Midori gave a small yip, sliding back slightly from the ice as their kidnapper tugged on her arm. "Ow... Masaru, come! She gonna bring us to see Mommy!" She exclaimed, completely believing Akuma's words as the child had no idea who she could trust. She gave a weak smile, hoping to see their mother again.

The voice rang inside Luna's head for a moment, her eyes widened in the horror that was sudden realization. "...Absolute!" She finally spoke, quickly getting to her feet and pressing her paws against the dark walls of the cage. "What are you doing here? Aren't you targeting... Zero...?" She spoke weakly, wondering if maybe he had succeeded, had he come back because Zero was finished? She shook slightly but kept her determination, awaiting an answer.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch