Chao RP / The Element of Darkness {OOC}

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Re: Chao RP / The Element of Darkness {OOC}

Post by quartzlcc »

Sorry if my questions seem insulting, eboy. I don't mean to be that way at all.

Controlling the weather, hmm ... that could make for an interesting dynamic. Yes, I think I'll do that, if you will allow it?, I just have to ponder a character.
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

sure, that sounds cool

i'm going to copypasta the character sheets and make the ic topic real quick, you'll be just in time for the start of the rp
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Name: Sprits
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: N/F/N
Color/Tone: Two tone orange
Personality: A hyper active go get-er, Sprits can easily be paralleled to Kawaii in terms of behavior, except for the fact that Sprits actually knows bad from good. She will try to mae friends of anyone, though sometimes her judgement can be a little off.
Bio: She comes from a large family of about 12 siblings and two parents.She drove her parents mad with her hyper activity so they sent her to go do something for them and then moved without her knowing. To this day, she thinks she took a wrong turn and thinks she will get back to her family.
Hats/Badges/Animal Parts: Bunny ears
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

accepted, yo.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Post by quartzlcc »

Name: Coatl
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: Neutral/Power/Fly+Run
Color/Tone: Two-Tone Purple
Appearance (if custom): While traveling, he wears a rugged old deep purple cloak. It has a golden brooch depicting a hummingbird.
Personality: Coatl is a good natured chao, respected by many. He claims that we "have two ears and one mouth so that we may speak half as often as we listen," and he stays true to that statement. While he is wise, Coatl is quiet and sometimes timid likely because his powers have been known to frighten even himself. He is fiercely loyal and will protect his friends at all costs. One of his personality-related weaknesses is his sweet tooth; he is somewhat of a glutton, and chocolate is his quite clearly his favorite food.
Bio: Coatl was born into the Itzli tribe, one of many chao tribes in the wilderness. The Itzli tribe lived in the jungle, a rather harsh environment. When Coatl was only six years old, his parents were killed by a ravenous boar while on a standard hunting trip. This had a profound effect on him; his sadness was immeasurable, and as such, so too were the number of rain droplets in the sky. It was not until years later that he came to understand why it had rained for days on end. Coatl soon came to understand the extent of his powers, and his secret did not last long. At the age of 16, the rest of his tribe figured it out, and thought him to be a god. Coatl assured them he was no god, and his humbleness only increased his popularity, if anything. He was appointed Tribal Contact, the head of foreign relations; that is, contact with other tribes. Indeed, under his guidance, Itzli flourished. Their economy and trade boomed. When they had a dry farming season, Coatl could assist. After seven years at the job, he is respected by all, although feared by some as well due to his powers. On the job, he catches word of a potential catastrophe, and is given a note; Coatl figures it is his duty to investigate.
Hats/Badges/Animal Parts: Flame ball.
Other: Coatl has rather impressive control over the Sky element, able to change the weather within about a quarter mile diameter at will. He also carries a bow, a quiver full of arrows, and a small bottle of snake venom. He is a decent shot, but not excellent, as his duties within his tribe did not often lead to hunting.
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

*...quietly sneaks into the roleplay*

Name: Daisy
Alignment/Evolution/Evolution: Neutral/Run/Fly
Color/Tone: Yellow two-tone
Appearance: Technically the same as any other neutral yellow two-tone run/fly chao, though she does keep around her neck as small pearl-beaded necklace. Oh, and her eyes color is based off her emotions.
Personality: Daisy is an openly rude, snappy girl who will not let anyone order her around or be bossy. Though she is thoroughly against violence (in most cases, mainly as far as allies are concerned), some of the things she says is about equivalent to a punch in the stomach, since she is a bit good at reading personalities and can use it against you, and which is worse is that she is extremely judgmental. But she does have positive traits--her undying loyalty to her "allies" (technical and unmushy word she uses for friends), her stubbornness (bad in some cases and good in others), her somewhat poor since of humor and her lively, eagerness.
Bio: Daisy has had a normal, happy life until disasters started happening out of nowhere.
Hats/Badges/Animal Parts: Do necklaces count?
Other: As I said before, her eye color changes based on emotion--green for excited, red for angry, yellow for happy, royal blue for sad, purple for curious, sky blue for confused, grey for when she's made up her mind, and orange for when she's lying. Her usual color, black, is for when she's either completely emotionless or she's telling the truth--or, at least, believes she is.
peace out ci
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

'cepted, that's not an animal part/hat/badge, so i'll just get rid of it for ya

(oh and quartz is quietly accepted for lack of noticing his post)

also let's get the post machine churning again
Last edited by eblu on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

oh okay c:
and awesome~ :D
peace out ci