~Chao Rp: The Land of Secrets: Sequel to StLoS~

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Re: ~Chao Rp: The Land of Secrets: Sequel to StLoS~

Post by KeatonLabs »

After talking to a few chao at this point,Kyro was now on his way to Fumie office,so he could stop the flood to meet up with fumie.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Post by quartzlcc »

Marlo was quite glad to see business pick up in pace as the day progressed.
"Ahh, Ryota!" Marlo bowed lower for the red dark swim chao than he had for the thugs, who were just leaving. "Our fearless leader. It's a pleasure to see you. How can I be of service?"
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Fumie smiled. "It's nice to know that there's still chao who care about our future generations." She said, nodding. "But I just felt that it was nice to catch up."

Ryota grinned a bit to himself, taking off his hoodie and making himself more visible. "No drinks for now, thank you. However, I have come in search of some... advice, shall I say." He cleared his throat and leaned closer, wanting to keep quiet but make sure Marlo could hear him. "Being a bartender and all, you could say you here plenty about the dirt and gossip on the streets, right?"
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

(I couldn't wait until tomorrow morning X3)
Spoiler:
Username: RinaLin
Name: Lauren
Color/Tone: White Twotone with a shade of purple
Alignment/Evolution: H/F/F
Personality: Lauren has a bright mind and personality. Always confident and ready to tackle any challenges. She's quiet moody and stubborn, but she's a really nice gal. Loves being around her friends and just hanging out.
Bio: After helping her friends out in stlos, Lauren relaxed and just lived her life. She spent most of her time working and settling in her house. But she's never too busy for another adventure.
Land/Area: Heaven / Heaven Central

Username: RinaLin
Name: Jay
Color/asTone: Dark Blue/Monotone
Alignment/Evolution: N/S/R
Personality: A moody, rude, and often sarcastic chao. Doesn't have very much friends. Even though he's quiet, he's got a sharp tongue. Jay is carefree and doesn't seem to care about other chao much. He'll make friends when they feel real to him.
Bio: Has a reputation of being a thief and an outsider
Land/Area: Hell / Dark Street Way
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro at this point made it to Fumie's office. He looked over at the stairs and saw her. "Hey, Fumie!" He called, still walking towards them.

Palm rolled his eyes at the sleeping chao now in front of him. He sighed to himself and poked said chao."Masumi, Wake up." He told her.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Accepted! :3 ))

Masumi awoke with a stir, almost gasping in shock. "W-Wha?!" She exclaimed, eyes focusing on Palm, heart racing. "Palm! Next time you want to wake me up try not to give me a HEARTATTACK in the process!" She wailed, rubbing her eyes. "What is it you need, seeing as you woke me up when I was on my break..."

Fumie heard her name being called and moved to glance behind Minoru, smiling when she caught sight of Kyro and raising her paw to signal that she wanted him to come over. "Kyro! Hey! Long time no see!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Palm chuckled. "I know, i'm sorry, but its important." He smiled sitting down next to her. "Its about the Rumors that have been spreading. People have been talking about a lot more as of late. We dont want to end up like the other lands with these rumors." He told her, sure she was aware of this already.

Kyro ran up to her smiling. "Long time indeed!" He noticed Minoru was there too."Hey, Minoru, How have you two been?" Kyro asked them, looking at one of the flyers.
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Post by kantu »

Tanyoku entered the bar where Marlo worked, tugging the cart behind him. "Got a big one today, boys!" He walked in and set the food cart on a table, causing it to crack in the middle. Grabbing an orange and tossing it to Marlo, he said "The usual, please... Well what're you waiting for?!" He asked the other chao "Dig in!"
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Marlo distractedly caught Tanyoku's orange in one paw, looking annoyed. "If that table's damaged, you're paying to repair it." He looked apologetically towards Ryota. "Advice, you say? I'm flattered. Yes, I'm in on a fair amount of gossip. Go on."
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

Lauren was in her house cleaning, making sure everything was where it should be. She was leaving for her job in a few minutes and she didn't want to come home with a mess to clean. Lauren had a basic small house, fit for one chao to live in peace. When the cleaning was done, she grabbed a quick snack and headed out the door. As Lauren was walking, she noticed some chao whispering quietly to each other and glaring at one another. Rolling her eyes she muttered, "Why can't they just drop this stupid rumor?" Lauren nibbled on her snack and continued her way to work.

Jay was roaming the streets, grinning at chao who eyed him. He was wearing his thick leather jacket where he kept his stolen items. Jay crossed a certain path towards an alley. Leaning against the wall, he crossed his arms over his chest. He occasionally peeked inside his jacket to look at his stolen items. Jay laughed to himself, "If that so-called Land of Secrets place exists, I'll be hitting the jackpot."
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: When life gives you lemons, ask for oranges.

Post by Ciao »

((Am I too late? This seems too interesting to pass up.))

Character Sheets:
Spoiler:
Username: Ciao
Name: Pierre
Color/Tone: Green/Two-Tone
Alignment/Evolution: Neutral/Power/Normal
Personality: A toughened intellectual. Everything Pierre does is cold and calculated. When he makes a move, he considers each of the possible outcomes and consequences of such. The chao is always in a hurry, as he desires efficiency and productivity. He's not the kind who would spend his free time relaxing. He would rather be focused on his work, studying ancient philosophy, or practicing his chess.
These things make him the independent type, and he's not one to bother with socialization when it isn't necessary. He especially doesn't like associating with those who he considers to be of lower intelligence than himself (unless he knows he can get something out of them). He's a just a bit manipulative and doesn't care much for others' feelings. Surprisingly, he actually does help his clients out of his diminished sense of altruism, not only self benefit.
Bio: Pierre's parents wanted him to become smart. They made him study for hours on end. It certainly worked, but they were never attentive to his social needs. He became isolated, not knowing (or wanting to know) many people. He left home at a relatively young age to work in the city. Struggling to support himself and juggling jobs like a circus clown does hacky-sacks, he almost gave up on his life.
But then, he heard of a far off land, high above the ground. With nothing else to turn too, he packed up his stuff and moved there. It was like a heaven to him. Plenty of work, everyone minded their own business, and no one had time to be wasteful. It was even a bit dangerous, giving him a much needed thrill. He settled and finally found a job that suited him: a private lawyer.
Land/Area: Misty Fog Clouds.
Other: Wears big, round glasses due to his poor eyesight. Keeps himself clean and proper.
=====
Username: Ciao
Name: Walter
Color/Tone: Blue/Mono-tone
Alignment/Evolution: Neutral/Normal/Fly+Power
Personality: Walter is kind of a weird guy, but he's got a charm to him. He's a lot of fun to be around, even if you can't always understand what he's on about. He cares about his good pals, but can sometimes go a little overboard in trying to help them out. Walter is the sort of Chao who loves to go out with whomever, as long as it leads to a good time. Parties aren't quite his style; he's more of a nice-night-out-at-the-bar-man.
He also has a strange affinity for bowling.
Bio: Walter's life isn't special. He was raised in a normal family, in a normal house, with a normal education, with a normal teenage and adulthood. So why is he a little bit off? Some say it's from being a bit too normal, and it drove him a bit mad. Others suggest he was dropped as a kid. What it is isn't really important in the long run, though. What's important is that he's now a 32 year old (by human standards, anyway), trying to settle down and accept that he's getting older. His 20s are gone.
Land/Area: Reticent Hill
Other: Often seen with a big yellow pair of sunglasses.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

((@Ciao: OK, Big Lebowski.))
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

((I'm glad somebody got it. <3))
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

((What is it with me joining RPs and then the host suddenly disappearing?? :no: ))
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

(Nacho's been out of town and is probably with family.)
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Very sorry Ciao. I was, in fact, out camping and didn't have internet access, my reasoning behind being gone. However, you are accepted. :3 ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

((It's no problem! I was only making a joke. I figured you must have been out somewhere, with the holiday and all. Hope you had fun.))
=====
17:20: Pierre had just finished seeing the last of his clients. In 5 minutes, he had packed his stuff in his bag, turned off the lights, and headed out of his office. He walked briskly through the chilled air, ignoring the others who were strutting about.
Rush hour. The crowded sidewalks may have been intimidating to someone else, but Pierre knew these streets like the back of his paw. As long as you had a clear goal in mind, the Misty Fog lands wouldn't get to your head.
17:30: The green chao entered the foods market. His routine was consistent; every Thursday, he'd leave his job 10 minutes early to stop by the store and pick up his groceries. Always the same few things, with a few extra snacks rarely being thrown in.
Once his bag was full at 17:37, he made his way to the checkout line. He greeted the clerk with a simple hello out of courtesy.
As his groceries slowly moved down the conveyor belt, he observed a cheap sign that was propped on the counter.

"Heart Fruits now 20% off!
Get them now, while they're 'hot'!
*Taxes not deductible.

He chuckled, pondering who could possibly has time for things like love. Everything always felt so busy that he was surprised anyone even had time to complete the mating dance.
Pierre left the store at 17:41, a minute behind his typical schedule. He never liked being behind, but there was no way to move faster than he was already going.

By 17:54, the chao managed to sit down on his swivel-chair at his home and grab his book. He flipped to page 142 of The Chaoterbury Tales. However, he was having a difficult time focusing. One of his cases was bothering him.
It was a typical divorce case, so there was nothing special there. What interested Pierre was the reason for the divorce. The ex-couple couldn't focus on their lives anymore due to some bickering over a "secret land." Said they disagreed on how they would share the profits if they found it and what they would spend it on.
Pierre had, of course, logically determined that no such place could exist. He didn't tell his clients this; you always tell them what they want to hear.
Still, though, the thought of that place fascinated him. Not thanks to the idea of it, but rather the uproar it caused. Everyone, Pierre included, had been hearing more and more about this supposed hidden land. He'd heard that it had led to violence, fights, civil wars, and all other forms of Chaos. Why would everyone be so worked up over a place that any intelligent person simply wouldn't believe in? It would be an interesting psychological study for him to conduct, at a later date.

With no hope for unclogging his mind, Pierre put down his book and sat back in his chair. In a moment rather unlike himself, he allowed his mind to dream about what he himself might do with the wealth of a lost civilization.

((That ended up being a lot more winded than I originally intended, but aw well))
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Post by Tri »

Seeing Kyro, Minoru smiled. "Nice seeing you! And nothing has really happened between us...what do you mean by that anyway?" He started shaking his head, as if saying Not a word. That was before.
This is a REALLY old avatar, so thanks to SonicRainboom!

I finally got a deviantart! Only one drawing now, but check it out!
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Fumie tilted her head. "I've been fine, thanks for asking..." She replied, smiling gently. She wasn't concerned like Minoru was; when they first met, Fumie had constantly tried to push Minoru away, but now that she didn't have conflicting feelings about her father anymore, she didn't really care. The leader glanced over at Minoru with a confused look.

Masumi nodded. "Oh right, that rumor." She sighed to herself, "I wish these chao would stop being so dumb and learn that it's all a lie." she commented, turning to Palm. "Maybe we should give Fumie a call and see how to handle this problem, i'm sure she's been busy with the same thing too."

Monoka shot an annoyed look at Tanyoku, but it didn't stop her from taking a few fruits for herself and biting into an apple. She listened closely to Ryota and Marlo's conversation.

Ryota nodded. "Great, so you must hear plenty on this rumor about a 'Secret Land', yes?" He pushed on, raising a brow expectedly as he ignored the food cart and Tanyoku.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Post by Tri »

Minoru noticed her looking and gave her a fake smile. "It's nothing really. Just thinking of something." He sighed and rubbed his forehead.
This is a REALLY old avatar, so thanks to SonicRainboom!

I finally got a deviantart! Only one drawing now, but check it out!
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Marlo seemed glad to be given the chance to ignore some of the commotion. He chanced a glance at the red-eyed chao nearby and noted that she seemed to be listening in.

"Ahh, yes." He frowned slightly, looking thoughtful. "I've had to throw out more than fair share of chao when..." The greenish chao seemed to intentionally struggle with the next word, "Debates... Got too heated. Can't have any bar fights in here. Not that type of joint."

Marlo seemed to realize he was rambling a bit in front of such an important person and shaped up. "I couldn't help but notice, chao seem to be almost unnaturally riled up about it. Or is it just me?" He added, looking somewhat hopeful.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Fumie nodded and glanced back over at Kyro, awaiting his response with a smile.

Ryota nodded. "You're right. The chao have been getting a little too... unnaturally wild about this matter. Which is why I was wondering, what is it exactly you've heard about this place? It has to be more than just a rumor if everyone is getting so riled up about it." He questioned again, squinting his eyes.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Post by kantu »

Tanyoku shrugged as he bit into a loaf of bread. "If this place ain't real, then why would chao be getting all riled up about it?" He swiped away the food cart back into his bag. "Ok, I need to eat, too, yknow. No more snacks." To the groans of many chao.
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro blinked.'Nothing by it, just asking."He replied with a smile.

Palm nodded."Yes, that would be best. If push comes to shove you can just say you sent some chao out to see if it was real and say it isnt."
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

"Agreed," Marlo said. He spoke softly, "Well, I've heard a few things... Something about eternal peace, wealth, and granted wishes. In terms of specifics," He paused, "Well, I heard one chao saying that it was hidden in a dark place filled with waterfalls." The greenish chao shook his head, grimacing. "I've known plenty of chao who come up with specifics like that just to get attention, though."