~Chao Rp: The Land of Secrets: Sequel to StLoS~

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Re: ~Chao Rp: The Land of Secrets: Sequel to StLoS~

Post by Tri »

"Glad you still remember me!" Minoru smiled and had the urge to hug her, but didn't. "Are you out posting these? Sure, I'll help." He kneeled down and picked the fliers up. "So what are all these about?"
This is a REALLY old avatar, so thanks to SonicRainboom!

I finally got a deviantart! Only one drawing now, but check it out!
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Fumie smiled as well and nodded. "Of course i'd remember you! Why do you think i'd forget?" She bent down to help grab some of the dropped papers as well, sighing. "These are posters to gather up some chao to help me with... a search, I guess. These are for the chao in Sky and once we get enough chao here we'd head other to Hell and Heaven to recruit some more chao." She explained, standing back up with most of the papers in paw. "I would tell you what we're looking for, but if I told you right here it would probably cause some more problems..."
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Post by quartzlcc »

Marlo sat back, somewhat reclined, upon one of the bar stools amidst Club Hood. He was idly occupying his hands upon a puzzle in his hands, attempting to separate one loop from another. He sighed. It had been a slow day, and Marlo considered himself to be a people person. Of course, being a bartender, he knew all about the latest rumors and so on; there had always been some fast days and slow days accordingly, but he had not predicted that today would prove to be so quiet.

Finally, a couple of burly looking dark power chao entered pushed open the front door and walked in. Marlo looked up and quickly got to his feet, getting behind the counter. He simply smiled. As a bartender, it was not at all typical for him to initiate; the usual etiquette was to wait until he was called upon, and Marlo considered himself quite the professional in most all of his endeavors.

"We're here to get into the back." One grunted.
"The back? Pardon me, but what could you possibly need from there?"
"Abstract." The other said, looking annoyed. Marlo surmised this chao would probably have quite preferred to have simply punched him rather than bother to give him the password.
"That's right." He replied, smiling. In one deft movement he pressed a button behind the counter, opening a back door, and allowed the two dark chao to walk in.

Thugs, and occasionally higher class criminals, were not at all an uncommon sight to Marlo. The back room of Club Hood was one of many hubs for criminals amongst Red Fountain Hill, and indeed, the Land of Hell as a whole. Of course, some larger and more daring organizations stretched even beyond Hell, and they were among the best of the best. Talented, discreet, very professional. Organized crime fascinated him, but at the same time, Marlo did not consider himself ready to make the jump to becoming a professional criminal. For one thing, it just didn't seem necessary. He already had connections, decent power, good money; the only thing he truly lacked was a big name, and that didn't bug him so much. He preferred to keep his head low.

When the two thuggish chao eventually returned, Marlo was quick to pull out two glasses, fill them from the tab, slide them onto the bar in front of him and call their attention. "On the house, gentlemen."

They both appeared mildly surprised and looked to one another.
"Alright," one of them said, sitting down and taking a swig. "Thanks." The other soon joined him.
"My pleasure." Marlo replied, giving a small bow and returning to cleaning tables. He kept the place very neat and clean.
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Minoru nodded, moving his head closer to her ear. "Is it about 'the place?' I can see why you wouldn't want to say," he whispered. "If it is that we should probably start working on these right away. Where to next?" he asked.

KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

((Back, hopefully going to be on more tonight.))

Kyro had finally reached the land of the sky at this point, flying into a tree to catch his breath. Panting, he gave a sigh of relief."Phew...'bout time..."He laid down on his back. "I gotta catch my breath real quick before going to get fumie..."He said to himself.

Palm was at the outskirts of Heaven Central, walking alone, watching for any trouble but at the same time glad there was none.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Fumie nodded, rolling her eyes slightly. "Bingo. These chao won't stop talking about it, they go nuts if anyone were to mention it and would most likely beat eachother to death if I didn't stop to pull them apart sometimes. I had to press the emergency button, to stop riots. I mean, look at this place, it's a mess!" She whispered to him, "So I figured, if I could get some non-crazy chao to join me, then we could put all of this nonsense to an end and maybe actually end these ridiculous rumors." She smiled. "Would you feel like helping me out again?"

Monoka watched as Malo kept his cool near the thuggish looking chao, and smiled to herself slightly. Lately the people had been frightened easily by any ruff looking chao, including herself at times, but she often put those frights aside. She had some intimidating qualities of her own, but tried not to show them. Her red eyes, however, were always showing, one thing she had no control over. Taking one last sip of her drink, she placed it to the side and cleared her throat a bit.

Ryota had entered the club and made his way through the crowd of dancing and partying chao, until he made his way to the bar where Malo and Monoka were. He took a seat at the other end of the counter and tapped his paw to get the bartender's attention.

Sakurai had managed to leave Snowy, Frosty and Sky without any problems, thankfully. He made his way through some trees before making it back to the Hills, letting out a small sigh of relief. His nose bleed had stopped and he quickly speed walked his way back home.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Post by kantu »

((Forgot about this!))
Username:Kantu
Name:Tanyoku
Color/Tone:Gray Monotone
Alignment/Evolution:D/S/N
Personality:Rude and greedy, the only reason he is helping to find the land of secrets is because of the money, will do anything for wealth and is willing to betray his own mother for a quick ring
Bio:He originaly grew up in The Land of Heaven, but he was very rebellious against his goody-two-shoes parents, and was kicked out as a result, Tanyoku went to The Land of Hell, where he met a witch.She would give him a magical item, but he would have to pay the price. Being the greedy chao he is, he accepted and touch the item: a magical pouch that could store ANYTHING. Unfortunately, the witch kept his promise, and from that day forward, whenever he steps foot in water, it is like acid to his skin
Land/Area: Hell/Red Fountain Hill
Other:He's got the pouch and water thing-a-ma-bob.
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Accepted. ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Minoru smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll help out. Maybe you could get the other leaders to pitch in?" Realizing he still had the letter in his paw, Minoru showed it her. "Do you recognize this lady?"

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Fumie nodded. "That would be a good idea too..." She looked at the letter and squinted her eyes, studying the chao for a moment before shaking her head. "No, I don't, sorry." She answered, looking around as she walked over to the next post.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Minoru sighed. "It's alright. I'll find her eventually." He followed her to the next post and handed her a flier.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Nodding as she took the flier and stapled it to the post, Fumie glanced over at Minoru. "Why do you need to find her?" She asked, making her way to the next post.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Minoru shrugged. "I got this letter with only the picture, the names 'Daichi' and 'Monoka', and the address that sent it. I'll probably visit the place soon." He looked at Fumie with a curious look. "So how has being leader been?"

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Fumie nodded. "Sounds interesting." She glanced over at him with a fruity smile, and laughed nervously. "Being LEADER? It's been pretty swell. Recently it's been very hectic, considering that all the chao have gone insane!" She remarked, sighing. "It's my job, though..."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Minoru looked worried. "Don't you get vacations or anything? If not, that's kinda sad. Excuse me if I'm being rude." He grabbed another flier and handed it to Fumie.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

"Vacations? I could give myself vacations if I wanted to but..." Fumie hesitated, shaking her head. "I've had so much work to do and no time to take breaks for it. I almost feel like a business woman now..." She shivered slightly, shaking her head. "But it's alright." She accepted the next flier and posted it up again, and continued to do the same thing around the town until she was out of fliers. "Hmm, all out. I should call Masumi now."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Minoru nodded. "I could go find that Ryota guy. It's not very intimidating there for me, being a Dark chao and all that. You want me to?"

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Fumie shook her head. "We haven't heard much word from him ever since the downfall of Satan. He may be planning to do something, so we're trying to keep him out of the picture until we know what to do." She explained, heading back towards the main building, the place she worked. "You can help me recruit chao from Heaven, though?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Minoru nodded, acting like a servant of sorts. "I'd be glad to. I might find a clue about that girl there anyway."

KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro caught his breath and stretched his paws. Ok, thats long enough. He thought, standing up and climbing down from the tree. He noticed this area though, it was the area he had first seen one of fumie's flyers. It hadnt even changed much. He smiled to himself, that HAD been his first journey. He hoped Fumie would recognize him.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Fumie started up the stairs and smiled to herself gently. 'It's been awhile since I had last seen Minoru, I wonder where he went to after our last encounter...' she stopped at one the steps and turned around to face her companion. "Hey, I don't want to neglect you being my close friend like I did last time, so tell me, how have you been ever since that last time we saw eachother? What have you been up to lately?" She asked, smiling in interest.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Post by kantu »

Tanyoku grinned as he dashed down the streets of the Land of Hell, tugging a large cart full of food. He soon reached a dead end, and whirled around to find the chef he had stolen from was approaching soon. "You good for nothing-!" He ran, holding his apron. As the chef, Charles rounded the corner he saw nothing. "Cuss-it!" He threw his baker's hat on the ground. "How does an entire cart just disappear?..." He paused as he looked down to see a banana ((that was for you Nacho)) on a note. "Thanks for the food! -The Sanzoku" was scribbled across the top. The chef grabbed the banana, shaking his head as he walked home. "An entire cart. An entire cuss-ing cart!"
((Also the cussing is actually cussing.))
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Minoru could feel his face getting a bit hot, but he answered quickly to get him thinking about something else. "Well, I got a job as a middle school teacher. It's been pretty good, but not necessarily in the financial way."

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Fumie smiled. "Ah, a teacher! You must've gotten alot smarter since then, hmm? What do you teach?" She pressed on, genuinely interested.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Minoru was surprised that someone was actually interested in his job. "Oh, well I teach reading and writing, but I'm honestly more of a 'life' teacher. I guess that's why I got an award one year."