The Time Heroes' Random Aventures~! (Sandbox RP)

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: The Time Heroes' Random Aventures~! (Sandbox RP)

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Destiny eyed Skia, Glimmer, and Mitsuki with a rather surprised look upon her face. Quietly leaning over to Luna, she whispered a small, "Wait, Skia has a family?"

Luna nodded lightly and replied back in a return whisper, "It would appear so. This is news to me as well."

Xale watched as Midori ran over to him and pulled on his paw. "Shale, Shale!" She beamed, grinning playfully, "come play, come play!"

The older chao smiled and rolled his eyes slightly at the way the young girl butchered his name. "Sure Midori. Where's your brother?"

"Brother? Bruuhhthor!!" She called, waving her paws towards Masaru.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

Masaru jumped at the sudden yell for him, then laughed and ran right up to his sister.

Zero looked curiously at the group. "Skia said that there was a new couple... Which pair?"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Grinning the biggest grin she had, Midori laughed and ran around her brother cheering, "Shale is gonna play! He gonna play with us!" Skidding to a small stop, she hopped in front of Xale and smiled. "What you wanna play?"

Xale smiled at the two kids kindly, shrugging. "Whatever you wanna play. What do you guys like to play?"

Destiny blushed slightly at Zero's question and glanced at Kyro. "Well, Kyro and I just got together, if that's what he was talking about..." She smiled and nudged Kyro gently, giggling a bit.

Luna smiled and nodded. "Is that so? How wonderful. I had a feeling you two were fond about one another. This is surely something to look forward to."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro blushed and chuckled."Yeah, we're pretty happy about it." He said smiling but then looked at Luna."Wait..." His face went blank. "If destiny is you, and your destiny..." He shook his head. "N-Nevermind."
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

( PP Lumber Jack. )
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"...Luna, I think we should explain before he goes nuts trying to figure this out." Zero laughed.

"Hide-and-seek!" Masaru chanted, giggling as he pictured his sister hiding as their mother or Lucky. That would confuse Xale for sure.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Luna laughed, nodding. "That's one way to think of it, Kyro, but..." She cleared her throat and tried to explain simply, "Destiny and I only share the same aura, the same life matter. However, we are not the same person if you think about it correctly."

Destiny laughed awkwardly. "Yeah, what she said, I guess."

Xale nodded. " Hide-and-Seek, eh? Okay then..." He took a glance around the rather empty field and shrugged. "I guess we could make it work. Okay, who's counting?"

Midori pointed at Xale, "You are, you are!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Skia looked up at Mitsuki smiling."Hey mit, you been good too?" He said smiling.

Kyro chuckled."I just thought too hard about it i guess" He said sweatdropping.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Masaru waited until Xale started to count.

-

"Exactly; Luna and Destiny are both the same and different at the same time. It's her uniqueness that attracted me to her." Zero added, gesturing with a jerk of his head towards Luna. "And, of course there's the obvious kindness and intelligence."

[I almost typed untelligence x3 Typos...]
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny smiled as she watched Zero and Luna, who seemed like just about the perfect couple on the face of chao Earth.

Luna smiled and blushed lightly at Zero's compliments. She took his paw and nodded, whispering a, "Zero, you're such a flatterer."

Xale chuckled and covered his eyes, beginning his countdown. "1...2..."

Midori giggled wildly as she ran into the group of Destiny, Kyro and her parents, hiding using the advantage of her small height.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"But it's true, Luna," he replied. "...Hold on..." Zero murmured, thinking he saw some dark streak with a dark blue highlight. It streaked into the closest woods.

-

Masaru, instead, ran straight for the nearest patch of woods. He'd hide just behind the tree.

But he didn't notice a dark shadow in the woods...
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

Mitsuki smiled. "Of course!" She hugged Skia then jumped off. Mitsuki looked around at the other chao.
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro looked at Xale and chuckled. "Stuck on day care duty eh?" He said with a smirk.

Skia looked at the kids running around, looking particularly at Masaru."Guys, we have a guest." He snapped and appeared above Masaru and picked him u."Be quiet for a sec." He told the young child, flying him to a different hiding place. He quietly put him back down away from his original spot."Sssshhh...." skia told the child winking.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Xale turned to Kyro and laughed. "I guess you could call it that, but the kids are fun to hangout with sometimes."

Midori snickered and covered her mouth with her paws.

Luna stiffened suddenly, looking around. A look of concern was clear on her face as she tried to figure out what was wrong, and something was.

Destiny could feel just a tiny bit of the same thing Luna did, and she turned to look at the more experienced psychic chao, who looked a bit more worried. "Luna..?" She asked quietly.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

All that was visible where Masaru had been was a dim, diffused blue light which was diffusing more as a liquid pressurized...

-

Zero looked down at Midori, then chuckled. He wondered if she'd change to hide as Luna or Skia, or even Zero himself.

-

Masaru fought the urge to scream.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Skia smiled trying to comfort Masaru and then turned."I wouldnt want you to get hurt. Im sorry if i've scared you with this." He flew back to the others. "Hey luna, you should focus on masaru's hiding spot for a sec..."
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Glancing at Skia for a second, Luna looked over at the spot where she sensed a dark aura. "...Zero, something isn't right."

Xale had happened to see Masaru run into the woods at the last second, and made his way towards the woods in an attempt to find him. "...come out come out where ever you are, kiddo..."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"I know... We need to get to the woods, now." As he said this, a high-pressure blast of water streamed out of the forest, right to Luna.

-

Masaru couldn't hear Xale through his fear, but something was wrong. A dark shadow, then a blast of water...
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

( nvm )
Last edited by Snowy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Luna quickly reacted, sparking slightly as she teleported from one spot to another just a few steps off of where the others were. The strong Hydro Pump missed, and she looked towards the forest. "It's Absolute." She stated clearly, clenching one fist as she searched for his eyes.

Midori winced at the name of Absolute. She yelped and hid behind Kyro.

Destiny looked around. "Who the- what?!" She raised her fists defensively and nodded. "Well then, what do we do now besides kicking his butt?"

Xale wandered into the forest anyways, not understanding much of what the others were going on about. "Erm, anyone here?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

( nvm )
Last edited by Snowy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Wisely, the black "Super" Sonic Chao kept his eyes down. He wasn't about to let his target see him that easily. He charged a weaker shot and fired it at the approaching Xale. "Now... Zero must die... After witnessing Luna die..."

-

At this, Masaru let out a real scream as the pressurized water stream nearly hit his mother. This was no time for a game as the diffused light grew again.

-

Zero had seen the source and charged a ball of fire, preparing to take his deadly clone out. He had been the reason Zero had never been with his family all this time. It was time to fight back against Absolute. "He's using a corrupt Hydro Ring, so he knows my current weakness... Water." Zero growled low, so that only Luna could hear. "But I can't change them. Not now. They won't work."
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Still walking, Xale was suddenly hit and let out a howl. "AHAHAAAAAAOWWWWW!" He shouted, stumbling backwards in pain as he struggled to lean against a tree.

Destiny jumped at the voice of her partner in pain. "Xale!" She wailed, looking at Luna. "Q-Quickly! Something happened!"

Luna shivered, nodding. "We can't run any longer. We're together in this now. We need to make sure Absolute is gone... for good."

Midori watched from behind Kyro, innocent eyes that shone in a sense of fear.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"Forever. Never again will I let him torment you or anyone. I remember losing my Toxic Ring as I tried to flee him... He tortured you with the idea that he'd killed me, right? It's time to end him once and for all, and we're not going to stop until we die or he's killed." Zero muttered darkly, the fireball reaching a critical size.

"Amen to that." Electro and Lucky said in unison. "If he's using Hydro, he'll be weak to Grass and Shock... And I can cover the latter for you, Zero." Electro went on, his full body sparking.

Masaru cowered as he pictured Absolute... in a form of a dark Super Zero.

Absolute Zero laughed darkly, climbing the tree he was hiding behind. He kept his reddish-orange eyes hidden.
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

Glimmer's attention turned towards the forest. She's didn't know who Absolute was, but according to what was happening he's bad news. Glimmer tensed a bit, ready for anything that might happen.

Mistuki snapped out of her daydream and focused on the event occurring. She glanced at the group and was cautious at what was going on.
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."