The Time Heroes' Random Aventures~! (Sandbox RP)

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Re: The Time Heroes' Random Aventures~! (Sandbox RP)

Post by Snowy »

( Nothing. )
Last edited by Snowy on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro looked at Midori. "Think you guys can can deal with him? If he's got water there wont be much i can do against him. BUT, i could watch these kids here, get them away."He said to Destiny.

(forget skia)
Last edited by KeatonLabs on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Destiny nodded to Kyro. "Sure. I'll go try to help Zero and the others take care of Absolute." Blushing slightly, she kissed him on the cheek gently. "Stay safe." Quickly turning off to run after Luna towards the woods, she got some ice ready in her paws.

Already near Absolute, Xale grunted and stood up again, looking around. "Show yourself, coward!!" He shouted. Readying some corrupt aura in his paws, Xale's eyes grew red.

Midori shivered as she stood beside Kyro. She gently asked, "Are mommy and daddy gonna be okay?"
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro looked at Midori and leaned down so she didnt have to look up and nodded smiling."Your Mommy and Daddy are going to be Ok! The bad man cant hurt them. Hes not good enough. But," He put his paw around her and picked her up."You and your brother shouldnt be here anyways." Kyro told her. He then ran over to Masaru, who he found thanks to his out bursts, and picked him up with his other paw."You don't need to be here either." He told Masaru, and then ran off away fromzero with the kids.

(theres no fire)
Last edited by KeatonLabs on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

Finally Absolute jumped off the tree and became fully visible. The Chao looked like a Super Zero gone wrong. "So, Zero... You thought you could save your family? Too late now..." he laughed, a water pulsing towards Zero. This collided with a fireball, and was stopped.

"Bring it, Absolute. You show up, disasters happen. Now this will end, forever." Zero snarled, his Blitz Ring glowing.

"But Daddy's been running from him...!" Masaru protested.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro Shushed him and brought the kids a little bit aways from the fight."Here, i'll keep you safe here." He said, putting Midori down but still holding her brother in case he tried to run back.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Midori watched Kyro and her brother. "You promise? You promise daddy and mommy will be okay?" She asked again.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

[Have fun reading an hour's work. Spoilered in case you don't care enough TO read it.]
Spoiler:
What ensued was a fight, the likes of which had never been seen before. Absolute Zero shot skyward, where Zero's underdeveloped wings couldn't take him. Instead, Zero shot a fireball at Absolute, sending him crashing down. By now nobody wanted to help, in fear of getting hurt. Absolute recovered quickly, keeping his balance as a spread shot of fire was launched at him, getting him right in the face. Absolute retaliated with a pulse of water, which Zero tried evading but couldn't; the stream of water was too quick for him.

Hmm... I have to stop his movement, but how? Zero thought, stopping a moment to ponder. This was a mistake, because Absolute took the chance to strike at him and blow him over. "Absolute Zero... You've had me thrown in jail, you've had me running for my life, and you tried to kill Luna... Now, you'll be ended once and for all." he snarled, kicking Absolute in the gut as he recovered from the water-powered strike. But he spread thin lines of controlled flame around the battlefield, especially near Absolute. The latter stumbled, getting caught in the flame and rolling into a clear patch of ground.

This infuriated Absolute. "And I'll do it, then kill you." At this, he sent a wave of water at the fire, which doused it, but the marks remained. Not judging his location right, Zero slipped, but recovered quickly. The moment was almost enough to get a power hit on Zero, but he evaded most of it. What hit stopped his breathing for 15 scary seconds, though he coughed it out... while being thrown in the air by Absolute. Unable to fly, he hit the ground hard, slamming down near the forest. His Blitz Ring glowed as he got up, preparing a last strike; a fiery charge that was powerful enough to HURT him.

This technique Zero had mastered only for a last resort, and Absolute Zero showed no relent.

He charged.

Unfortunately, Absolute had the same idea, charging with water to douse his own flaming charge. But he underestimated the heat of Zero's desire to win.

The collision was intense. Fire and water colliding in an opposites battle. The momentum Zero had gained from his fast run was superior, though, and while the flames mostly died, the pair were both flung backwards by each other's collision.

Both struggled to their feet, both panting, though Zero was faster to the uptake, slamming Absolute back down as the latter tried to recover.

"It's the end for you now, Absolute Zero." Zero snarled. "Farewell."

And he slammed his fist into Absolute's face, hard.

He wouldn't hurt anyone anymore.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro waited a little bit, unaware if the fight was still going on. He still held Masaru."Hey kiddo's, want to go see if your parents are ok?"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Luna, Destiny, and Xale had watched the fight, all silent as Absolute died before their eyes.

"Good riddens." Luna whispered.

Midori nodded. "Yeah, let's find Daddy!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro smiled. "Then lets go back." He told her and took her paw. Then, he proceeded to walk her back towards the woods, unknowingly taking the children the wrong direction...

((Plot points, they be changing))
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Midori followed Kyro unknowingly, laughing and skipping along the way. "Mommyyyy and Daaddyyy we're coming to find youuu~!" She sung.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro looked at her and smiled. "Your some cute kids you two." It made him wonder, what if he and destiny had kids? About as quickas he thought it, he shook his head, bad memories returning. But as soon as he snapped back to reality, he noticed he had come to a large boulder."Um... crud... This way Midori." He said, leading her to the right.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Laughing for a moment, she said, "My Mommy and Daddy are not in a rock!" Still giggling, she followed after Kyro again, touching and reaching for random plants and things along the way.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro laughed besides her. "Im so silly, what was a thinking." He said, hoping she didnt notice how nervous he was. On they went for awhile but no signs of anything familiar, putting large, LARGE distance between them and the others.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

After a while of walking, Midori started to whine.
"I'm hunggrryyyyy..." She whimpered one moment.
"I'mmmm boorreeddd...." She groaned another.
"I want a piggy back riiiideee!" She wailed the next.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro just walked along, coping as much as he could. With most complaints, he typically replied,"Its ok, we're almost there..." But this time, he sighed and said,"Sure thing, here, get on my back." He said, getting down so she could climb on. He had to put down Masaru to do so but surely he'd follow.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Suddenly perky once again, Midori giggled and hopped onto Kyro's back, bouncing as if he was a horse. "Yeeee ha! Go horsey, GOOO~!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro chuckled exhaustingly and trudged along. He wasnt sure how much more he could deal with, all he wanted, was to get back, and take a nice, long nap.

After a short bit, they came up to a small cave on the side of a hill. It wasnt very deep and looked secluded enough to protect them."Hey, lets just...rest here for a bit ok? Great lets go..." Kyro told the kids.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Midori squealed. "No! Wait!" She wailed. "It's dark in there." She pouted and looked off. "Monsters will get us!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro sighed and looked at her."Hey, its ok, i can light it up. Wait here for a secod, i'll make you two a campfire!" He told her, lifting her off his back and placing her down."Sound good?"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

"No dark? Campfire?" She asked in wonder. "Okay, okay!" Plopping down and playing with the dirt, she waited for Kyro to rid of the dark.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro nodded and grabbed a couple logs of wood near them and carried them into the cave, darkness completely hiding him inside. In a few seconds, the entire cave lit up in orange light and in the middle of the cave was a large flame."Tada!~" Kyro announced walking back out to Midori
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

A huge grin came to her face when she saw the came fire. "OOHH! Light!" She ran over to the campfire and stared at it for a bit, sitting down next to it. She reached out to touch the fire with her paws.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro flinched and quickly ran up to her, picked her up quickly."WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH! Careful! We cant touch it! If we touch it, it might try to... run away. Yeah, we need it to stay here so we can see ok?"