(|Chao RP: Negative Dark Energy|) Sign Up

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: (|Chao RP: Negative Dark Energy|) Sign Up

Post by eblu »

((i thought you said 6 newborns i'm suing again))

Amidst the destruction in the comet's (meteor's?) wake laid a bright orange egg, contrasting vividly with the smog and rubble surrounding it. Whatever was inside couldn't care less however--but it was about to.

Darkness.
That's all it could see.
Although it had not known it yet, the orange creature was about to enter the waking world--the world of living. But all it could think about--no, all he could think about was breaking out of whatever was holding it back. His prison of sorts was rather dark and small, and he wanted out.
Kick. Kick.
After a bit of tumbling around, the egg finally gave, showing the creature a strange phenomenon, at least to him. Light poured into his eyes as he stumbled out of the cracked shell. His imagination was probably more vivid than the scene he was greeted with--the sky was cloudy, destruction everywhere--not exactly a nice place to call home.

Almost immediately, out of instinct, he put the shell on his head--he sensed danger and it wasn't hard to explain why.

((sorry for terrible post i'm rusty))
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

"WOAH--!"

Her day had been just fine until a sudden comet came from above, destroying much of her town and her home. Nori, in a panic from the sudden wreckage, opened her wings and began to fly to safety. Along the way she spotted a baby chao below, with no caretaker to save them. Despite being rather scared, Nori flew down and landed beside the orange new born, looking around frantically for his or her parents. "A-Anyone??? D-Did someone lose a BABY?!" She called, with no avail. With no other option, she grabbed the baby chao and took flight again, hoping to find somewhere safe to land.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

Zitang (as he called himself, the words clicking in his head) was rather surprised to be picked up by another Chao--a rather worried pink one to be exact--and flown off into the sky. He hadn't known it before, but Zitang was pretty sure he was deathly afraid of heights by now. Unable to communicate with the adult, he simply tried to look up, wringing his paws rather nervously.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Nori sweatdropped when the baby began to move his arms around. "Ack--! Don't do that!!" She yelped, though she expected for the child to be unable to understand. She kept a solid grasp on the chao to make sure he wouldn't fall. Once she spotted an area that looked safe, she landed and placed Zitang down. "Phew... for a kid you sure are heavy...!"
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
DreamStreamPlus
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: My Chao is like a god!

Post by DreamStreamPlus »

"Playing with a child at a time like this!?" shouts Kurai on top of a smashed building "You must have a triangle fruit for a brain!"
Kurai grins and jumps off of the building and flies into it, and a hole gets smashed in then he flies over to the house where Zitang was born
and where Mizu is sleeping. There are 5 weapons on the floor, a sword, flail, gun, battleaxe and a spellcasting mace, someone has to pick up one of the weapons and
fight back. While sleeping, Mizu can smell out Kurai and wakes up, "What are you doing here?" she says "As she walks up to him and trips on the sword and picks it up.
"Maybe I should slice him into fourths" he thinks, then slashes Kurai infront of everyone. "Weak, i'll kill you later once you get stronger" Kurai whispers and flies away,
even injured.
Become a Chao Fan

Golden
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: do what you know, know what you do.

Post by Golden »

:surprise: i'd like to join! seems like fun!(first time)
character sheet
############
name; big blue
age; 3
reincarnations; 0
alignment; neutral
type; run/run
fave character; sonic
color; shiny blue
backstory; originally a chao karate champion big blue spends his days training and caring for his only egg, his spouse was lost to sickness and he grieves daily. he is well rounded in stats but has a bit of a short temper, his years of chao karate hardened him and gave him the ability to punch through metal, (weaker metals)
his most amazing feat was his race record, he was fair enough in some of them but his REAL talent is his running, his feet are hard as stone after years of training.
:blink:
Golden
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Golden »

waking up he says to himself "today is the day" he grabs his egg and brings it to the training grounds.
"come on, thunder. today you will hatch" he thinks to himself as he sets up his punching bag, but out of the corner of his eye he sees a dark chao flying by with a devious smile. "this can't be good" he thinks then goes to investigate. As he starts walking in the direction the dark chao flew he looks up and sees a giant meteor heading towards town, "oh no..." and as it hits the very ground is trembling, so bad in fact that it knocks over his egg, "THUNDER NO!" as it hits the ground and cracks. blue sees his only egg cracked on the floor and begins sobbing loudly. suddenly, he freezes as he hears the words "Weak, i'll kill you later once you get stronger" and watches as the same dark chao flies off injured. enraged, he dashes faster than he ever has before to catch up with him.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

this thing went to hell quickly
Golden
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Golden »

:thinking: how?