Chao Glitches (old)

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Chao Glitches (old)

Post by Yuiop »

I know a few glitches but the purpose of this post is too compile as many known glitches in all forms and versions of the Chao Garden. Also if this post gains any form of traction I'll update it regularly but currently I'm tight on time so I can't make this all that large. Alright I have time now. I know two glitches right off the bat of course there is the obvious animal and chaos drive glitch you perform by standing just a few steps away from a Chao and placing the animal/chaos drive. And there is also a camera glitch (if you'd call it that) you can do by walking off the right side of the Hero Garden stairs and the camera will stay locked there. You can also start having a seizure depending on placement I have a video about that on my foul channel. Also any people who know of glitches be sure to tell me so I can add them to this.This one seems too be simply chance The Unlimited Chao is too thank for it he/she said that to do this glitch(which is only on PC) you need to finish a Chao Karate stage, and then exit and the sky's texture will become the fruit texture. Im going to just paste this glitch down.
Go to the mountain part near the water and the boundary of the Garden, and with Shadow or Sonic, homing attack the corner, and you will eventually bump out of bounds. Warning, this will make your Chao drown in grass.
Last edited by Yuiop on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Bye Guys
TheUnlimitedChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Happy Holidays and Good to be back!

Re: Chao Garden glitches

Post by TheUnlimitedChao »

I don't know if you can add this or not, but, there's a glitch with the PC port of SA2.

When you go and finish a Chao karate stage and go back, the fruits' textures will become the skybox's texture
No need for depressions now. :blink:
Because, it's christmas! :surprise:
Everybody should be happy this month!
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Chao Garden glitches

Post by Yuiop »

Thank you I'll add this glitch as soon as I have a bit more time. I've been quite busy lately.
Bye Guys
TheUnlimitedChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Happy Holidays and Good to be back!

Re: Chao Glitches

Post by TheUnlimitedChao »

Can I post an another one? If so, here.

Go to the mountain part near the water and the boundary of the Garden, and with Shadow or Sonic, homing attack the corner, and you will eventually bump out of bounds. Warning, this will make your Chao drown in grass.

This is why you can explore the skybox of the Neutral Garden
No need for depressions now. :blink:
Because, it's christmas! :surprise:
Everybody should be happy this month!
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Chao Glitches

Post by Yuiop »

Post as many as you want.
Bye Guys