Chao Glitches

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Chao Glitches

Post by Yuiop »

#1 Animal/Chaos Drive Glitch (RANK: easy) Too perform this glitch you need an Animal or Chaos Drive once you have either stay about a Chao and a half from a selected Chao then place the Animal, if done correctly you will be able to reuse the Animal otherwise just repeat until you perfect your skills. The same rules apply for Chaos Drives but they will fly off the Chao so you have to fetch them too repeat the glitch which makes it a bit harder.

#2 Camera Glitch/Seizure Glitch (RANK: very easy) This glitch is simple, mildly entertaining, and easy too perform. You need too have at least one Hero Chao too begin with otherwise this glitch is a cakewalk. So too do this choose any character and then make sure you are at the top of the Hero Garden stairs then just take a sharp right and the camera should stay locked there and that's it for the camera part of this. Now for the seizure glitch, Do the same thing as before but try too get hooked on the side of stairs and then you might spaz out, and that's it!

#3 Sky Texture Glitch (RANK: random) This one seems too be simply chance The Unlimited Chao is too thank for it he/she said that to do this glitch(which is only on PC) you need to finish a Chao Karate stage, and then exit and the sky's texture will become the fruit texture.

#4 Out of Bounds Glitch (RANK: medium/random) Go to the mountain part near the water and the boundary of the Garden, and with Shadow or Sonic, homing attack the corner, and you will eventually bump out of bounds. Warning, this will make your Chao drown in grass.

#5 Cancelling out stat gain Glitch (RANK:if you have fingers you can do it) Give a Chao a Chaos Drive or Animal and pet it then it will be cancelled out, you can also do this by giving them another item too quickly.

Anyone who knows of a Glitch that hasn't been added feel free too tell me and I'll add it it. Special thanks too TheUnlimitedChao,ChillyChao for helping me out! :darkhappy:
Last edited by Yuiop on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bye Guys
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: Chao Glitches

Post by ChillyChao »

There's one glitch that if you pet a Chao while it's absorbing a Chaos Drive or an animal it won't absorb the thing you gave it. It's annoying as hell honestly.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Post by Yuiop »

Yeah it cancels it out for some dumb reason, also thank you.
Bye Guys
TheUnlimitedChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Happy Holidays and Good to be back!

Post by TheUnlimitedChao »

I dunno if you're gonna put this in or not but, here it is:
(PC only)
When you plant a tree, it sometimes doesn't grow and the leaves and fruits float in the air.
No need for depressions now. :blink:
Because, it's christmas! :surprise:
Everybody should be happy this month!
TheUnlimitedChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Happy Holidays and Good to be back!

Post by TheUnlimitedChao »

I dunno if you're gonna put this in or not but, here it is:
(PC only)
When you plant a tree, it sometimes doesn't grow and the leaves and fruits float in the air.
No need for depressions now. :blink:
Because, it's christmas! :surprise:
Everybody should be happy this month!
Sabayjoo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sabayjoo »

I agree with this opinion.
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao