what is sonicteam.com/chao/

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
greennick78sh
Egg
Egg

what is sonicteam.com/chao/

Post by greennick78sh »

in sa1's ss garden there is a board with the url but it does not work
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re:

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

In short, the long defunct official website for Chao. I've actually visited it back when it was still up, but all I can remember is a few downloadable templates for Chao-related papercrafts, a link to the metasequoia 3-D modeling software and a link to another piece of software that could that metasequoia model files, unfold them into nets and generate printable templates(persumably, the Chao papercraft where generated with these software, and I think the latter's name was how you'd render papercraft in Japanese phonetics).

That's about all I can tell you.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: what is sonicteam.com/chao/

Post by ChillyChao »

If anyone wants to check the site out, i put the URL through the Wayback Machine and got the URL. Here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20030625013 ... .com/chao/
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: what is sonicteam.com/chao/

Post by AugustChao »

Ah... Sweet mid 2000s Nostalgia...

Also, the English site has some really funny poorly translated lines, such as...

"CHAO is a strange little living things which has a pudding-like body but it's life force is very weak. CHAO lives at the place called CHAO GARDEN. You can bring up your pretty CHAOs at this GARDEN."

"So you bought some seeds, huh?!
You need a special tool to plant the seeds. I guess you can call it a tool to dig the ground with... Well, it called a "Scoop." To get the scoop, you have to win the third level of the Crab Pool in Beginner's Race of Chao Race. Remember, if the Chao is still crawling and has the scoop, he will not be able to plant the seed so be careful and raise him well!"

"Control CREAM 's spring-vehicle, and spring up CHEESE to get the Rings ! Watch out for your timing of pushing the A button to spring up CHEESE more higher !
Do your best and gain many Rings !"

"There are many useful and amusing place in [CHAO KINDERGARTEN]. At the PRINCIPAL's ROOM you will have a hint about raising CHAO.
The HEALTH CENTER you can check your CHAO's health.
And CLASSROOM is for learning dances and singing.
Use the kindergarten for your pleasant breeding !"

"CHAO is the living thing currently loved by every people living in the world of SONIC ADVENTURE.
If you give the small animal to CHAO, they can get the capability from each animals."

"CHAO will get various kind of characters. Some of them could be [mischief lover], [crybaby], or [spoilt child]. It is depending on how you communicate.
Be nice friends with CHAO !"