Why no Shinies in the Gallery?

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pinkolol16
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Why no Shinies in the Gallery?

Post by Pinkolol16 »

Is it being worked on? I really want to see Shiny Chao in the gallery, so, if that's the reason, then ok, but if not, why no Shinies? Just wondering?

Oh, and if I put this in the wrong forum post thing, then sorry, I'm only new, I don't know everything. :cry:
Chao are still epic. It's like this thing is following a timeline, lul.
So what's up lul.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Why no Shinies in the Gallery?

Post by Mamkute »

The general consensus is that it is easy enough to imagine how shiny chao look (look at the form, picture it lighter, and with shiny spots) and that there are more pressing photo organizing archives (extra second evolutions, etc.)
Pinkolol16
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Pinkolol16 »

Ok, but, it should be worked on at SOME point right? Especially when the button to the gallery says "view images of every breed and evolution!" Never can't REALLY be an option right?

.... or is it?

Oh well, I guess I can push my imagination to that amount if that is so.
Chao are still epic. It's like this thing is following a timeline, lul.
So what's up lul.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

It may be on a list of plans, but it is definitely low priority. Granted, as a whole, minimal progress has been made on the gallery as a whole, in quite some time (I am not criticizing anyone, I am just mentioning it) and as such, it would take a long time.