chaos theme?

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
LordPandaGOD
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

chaos theme?

Post by LordPandaGOD »

Does anyone else think there should be a hero, neutral, and dark chaos theme?
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: chaos theme?

Post by Mamkute »

I think the point is conveyed by having each respective chaos chao on the banner for each alignment. I clicked because I was curious if you were speaking of Chaos Chao, or Chaos the creature. Chaos the creature would be much more deserving a theme.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

I bet a Chaos (not chao) theme would look awesome. It could look all watery and stuff

...Though it'd probably be too bright for my eyes. *slinks back into safe darkness of Halloween theme*
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
LordPandaGOD
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by LordPandaGOD »

PinkIceFox wrote:I bet a Chaos (not chao) theme would look awesome. It could look all watery and stuff
That's exactly how I pictured it.

A chaos the creature theme would be amazing also.
Last edited by Chaos the Light Chao on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Don't post multiple times in a row. If you wish to add something, press the Edit button on your original post.