Add Ps4 and Xbox One to the main site pages?

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Add Ps4 and Xbox One to the main site pages?

Post by ChillyChao »

On the main site SADX and SA2B are not listed for Ps4 or Xbox One. However, SA2B is on Ps4 and Xbox One and SADX is on Ps4, don't know about Xbox One though, I only saw SA2B for Xbox One when my dad was trying to find games for his Xbox One :/
Maybe you guys could add Ps4 and Xbox One on the SADXA and SA2B tabs? :thinking:
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Add Ps4 and Xbox One to the main site pages?

Post by Mamkute »

Is it just through PS Now? I think at that point it is technically still a PS3 game. Not quite sure on how that works. But you may be right, it could be worthwhile mentioning.

But for content, I am pretty sure they are the exact same as the PS3 and XBox 360 releases. Which also means they are almost the same as the Gamecube releases of SADX and SA2B, with just some few exceptions.
FrankT
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: I gotta get back to the Island!

Post by FrankT »

I didn't know SADX and SA2B were on PS4 and XBone.
Check my new blog: Tails Chao Love ME!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Chao Caring Do's & Don'ts ^^
Ah, the sounds of heaven on earth....
Sinful Shadow
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Sinful Shadow »

sa1 and sa2 on xbone are just the 360 versions playing via backwards compatibility i dont have a ps3 or ps4 but im pretty sure its essentially the same thing there that its just the ps3 version not a new ps4 version