Introduction Board

Have you spotted a mistake, error, or just want to improve Chao Island? Post it here!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Introduction Board

Post by ChillyChao »

I know all of these Chao irrelevant boards were closed up, but why not at least an introduction board? Like, where are we supposed to introduce ourselves? The General Chao Chat? I guess you could in your sig, but we pretty much all change that eventually so a board would be a bit better.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Eru
Motto: bread

Re: Introduction Board

Post by Eru »

I agree with this, I assume ultimately it depends on how often newcomers come to the board as to whether its worth it but Im all for it.
Personally, I wish there'd be one simply because I felt lost when I first signed up to the boards lol, forums are pretty intimidating compared to discord and the like in my opinion, an introduction board would help newcomers at least know there are kind and active faces around the boards
mooncow smells